Type keyword(s) to search

S30: Spoilers

peachmangosteen
  • Start Topic

Since it seems very unlikely I'm going to get a winner I'm enthralled with, I want this twist, along with all the fuses on the island, to absolutely blow up the endgame to where there is carnage on both sides going forward and all, even the final three are bloodied by flipping and backstabbing and blindsiding to the bitter end.  I guess I would see that as a win for the season at this point regardless of the winner.

• Love 4

http://survivorfever.net/s30_press_images_ep10.html

More press images.  We see one of Rodney's group of 4 looking happy with themselves, so I have a feeling a blindside is coming their way.  Also there's one of Jenn with a look on her face-I can't tell if it's a sad look or if it's a look of disbelief/surprise.

I've been waiting for something, anything, exciting to happen to blow this game wide open.  But now that is may happen, and that we're getting this twist that's been hyped all season, I'm not looking forward to it.  Probably because it's going to benefit some of the people left that I despise.  I don't care for Carolyn or Will at this point, but I really don't want to see anything happen to advance Mike and Dan.  I'm ready for Sierra to leave, too.  

I almost wish they'd throw twists in throughout the season, or introduce it earlier.  This close to the finale, it's almost like it was put there because nothing was happening, so they had to create drama and suspense.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I agree LadyChatts, this does sound like a spoiler.  Not surprised though.  I would love to know when! 

Holmes: How about at the finale we have you and Rodney doing dueling Mikes?
Anglim: Oh yeah. It’s happening. (Laughs) Don’t tell Mike, but he’s probably going to get some voice action from the back rows.

Well I guess this says my most fabulous idea of hiding the twist clue in the food item itself is shot.  Damn, I thought it was a good one too!  Here is a pic from the auction.  

s30_press_images_ep10_0004.JPG

The most interesting image to me is the one of Mike and Jenn lounging on the driftwood talking.  Looks like they are down by the beach, possibly alone?  Hmmm.

Edited by Special K

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed by that, too.  Way to make it obvious.  Personally, I think if someone were to buy that (or any advantage during the auction), they shouldn't be allowed to share it.  They should have to make the decision all on their own when to use it.  Also, some people had put in the speculation thread about the immunity necklace and the compass attached, and that maybe the compass had something to do with the twist this season.  I figured it was just a decoration, but then started convincing myself maybe it really had something to do with the twist or the merge idol (which I don't know if their is one at this point).  However, that would have been kind of a cool twist, too.  They need the fans running the show lol  I was still hoping for the black vote that had been used in international versions.  Of course, Jeff had said something about the game continuing to evolve in the next two seasons with new twists being added, so maybe that is still to come.  I have a feeling this double vote will return as well in the future.

• Love 2

Okay, I'm still holding out hope the compass means something (even though I know I was wrong)!

On this photo, I'm torn.  On the one hand, way to give something big away.  On the other, way to fuck with everyone's mind about what is being presented so ceremonially.  We shall see. 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

Okay, I'm still holding out hope the compass means something (even though I know I was wrong)!

On this photo, I'm torn.  On the one hand, way to give something big away.  On the other, way to fuck with everyone's mind about what is being presented so ceremonially.  We shall see. 

I still think that compass comes into play at some point.  

The box could hold crackers, celery, fish, almost anything.  We see Will ready to see a blind item he bought so there are at least two things they cannot see, so maybe.  

s30_press_images_ep10_0003.JPG

• Love 2

Oh, Christ on a cracker, if Will gets it, I am going to cry. 

Comparing photos, Will's has a squared base, the other has a rounded base.  Let the shiv, elegantly encased, go to someone else! Give me something, anything this season...please.

P.S:

The box could hold crackers, celery, fish, almost anything.

Is it okay that I say that I'm not certain that I like you given you are giving me yips about the box that seems to hold the advantage?

Just asking....:)!   Purely hypothetical!

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

https://youtu.be/w7sSXq1i4po

Another promo.  I notice that when Mike is talking to Dan about blowing the game up, and Dan is talking to Sierra, he looks like he's got tears in his eyes.  I wonder if that is left over from the note from home or if he gets into it with someone again.  Maybe someone finally spilled it to him that's done nothing in this game other than be Mike's #2, and that he'll only go to the final 3 because he can be beat.  Also, when Will says 'bring the popcorn' it does appear that they are still at the auction, if those are the love letters in front of Jeff.  I wonder if everyone is made aware of the twist that someone buys and that's where that comment comes from.

Will could probably do a lot of damage if he bought it.  I don't want to see Mike, Dan, Sierra, Tyler, or Carolyn get it because they would screw it up or have someone decide for them.  And I don't like 4 of those 5 people (Tyler I'm still in the middle on).  Shirin, while I think would go to Mike, could maybe take the chance and stand on her own two feet and make a decision for herself.  Jenn, Rodney, and Will would likely be the most interesting to get a hold of it.  I have a feeling either it'll end up being used to cause a split vote and flush out the idol (hopefully Mike, because I can't stand the thought of him and Dan sitting there on their logs at TC with those smirks on their faces), or be used to get even with someone.

Edited by LadyChatts

It seems like Will may have it.  Why get so cocky about TC otherwise?   I don't know who I would rather have it.  I hope they don't share it with anyone.  Oh please don't share it, just use it and let it be a surprise.  I am hoping for too much, right?  

• Love 1

I'm thinking Carolyn for several reasons: she's in a two-person alliance with Tyler, final 4 deal with Rodney, hasn't really ruffled any feathers that could cost her a lot of votes in the jury, she's not too bad in the challenges and could probably prove a convincing argument in the final 3. Plus, she has flip flopped, so if she feels the heat coming, she might try and find greener pastures. Shirin was targeting her to Mike last week. She and Shirin don't get along, and she could see this as an opportunity to get rid of a perceived power player and someone that was gunning for her.

Just curious, who do you think perceives Carolyn as a power player? All she has done is find an idol only Tyler knows about and she flipped on Max pre merge. I would think there are a few people ahead of her on the hit list no matter what Shirin was saying to Mike last week.

Edited by cooker30

Just curious, who do you think perceives Carolyn as a power player? All she has done is find an idol only Tyler knows about and she flipped on Max pre merge. I would think there are a few people ahead of her on the hit list no matter what Shirin was saying to Mike last week.

I don't know that anyone does, but I'm thinking Shirin might and use that to try and get Carolyn ousted.  Carolyn did make some moves early on, though since the WC tribe only went to tribal once as a group, we didn't see much strategy.  I could just see Shirin going with that in an effort to get Carolyn ousted.  It could be a revenge thing, too.  I would probably go with Tyler as being perceived as a bigger threat, immunity wise, but if he wins the IC, then I can see them targeting Carolyn.  It would benefit Mike's group to knock of a member of Rodney's alliance, and break up the last 2 WC that are close to each other.  Shirin isn't with Carolyn or Tyler and won't go back to them, nor could I see Carolyn aligning with her at this late stage.  In fact, Rodney could get blindsided and Mike would probably feel comfortable with his 5 of Dan, Sierra, Shirin, and Jenn (just assuming those 2 girls vote with him). 

There's a bunch of different outcomes I can see happening tomorrow.  One of them is that if Shirin or Jenn uses the vote doubler, but the other 7 still vote against one of them, getting that twist out of the way and still knocking one of the outsiders out.  However, I doubt Probst would hype the twist and say it worked perfectly if that happened.  Another theory is that someone in Rodney's 4 gets the vote doubler, they vote for Mike which would give them enough to get him voted off or tie it.  But Mike plays his idol, and whoever his group votes for is sent packing.  I'm calling any of Carolyn, Jenn, Rodney, and possibly Tyler as potential boots.

I do wonder if after Will blows up at Shirin, if that's where Mike and Rodney have their dust up too, and if it involved Mike standing up for Shirin.  So far I've been disappointed with any sort of blow up this season, as they've all amounted to nothing.  The more they hype tomorrow's episode as being "explosive" and "shocking", the less excited I am.  I just dislike or am bored by almost everyone left, and it really doesn't mean much if the season finally picks up 4 weeks from the finale.  I will keep watching, however, despite getting a sinking feeling they are going for a Mike win.  I would love nothing more than for him to be the one getting blindsided tomorrow and that shit eating grin wiped from his face.  At least there's Joe and his hair to look forward to in the last 5 minutes, and of course the next installment of Ponderosa.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

If the extra vote is the prize inside that wooden box, it might be that they cannot open it until they get to TC. Which, to me, would make it more exciting. If anything can make this game more exciting, that is. Personally, I like when whatever they are spending all of their money on is a secret, only being told that it's an advantage. I'd like for Jeff to hold onto it, telling the winner "I'll give this to you when the time is right."

• Love 1

I agree LadyChats. Couple your theory, "I'm calling any of Carolyn, Jenn, Rodney, and possibly Tyler as potential boots" with the possible spoiler that Joe let slip (he and Rodney will be imitating Mike from the back row during the finale) and this makes sense.   

Jeff said the twist worked perfectly.  I give that some weight.  Jeff is not one to over do the hype.  He seems genuinely excited about this season.

I am not ruling out my theory that Jeff announces the game advantage will be in one of the auction items but you will not know which one. It could be in the food or a blind option.  The 2 items that we see covered up (Will paying for a hidden plate) and the box may or may not hold it.   It makes no sense that he would put out a closed box knowing that the person in the stands with the most money would buy it.  I think the box may be under a dome, as well.  

Edited by wings707

I think tonight either Rodney or Mike goes. Both sides of the bigger alliance see Shirin as a goat and I think they see Jenn as a goat. I don't think they see either as an immunity threat and will want to use their votes to get rid of someone from the other alliance. I think Rodney is too comfortable with his group of four and will be waiting for a bit. I think Tyler and Will are the most likely to think that they need to use Shirin and Jenn but that Carolyn will sink that plan because she really doesn't like Shirin or Jenn.

Mike was discussing the need to use Shirin for a vote last week, so I can see him targeting Rodney and Rodney going home.

I hope that Shirin gets the extra vote and I hope that she does not use it tonight but can hold on to it. That could help her make some moves in the game and stir stuff up to make the last bunch of episodes far more interesting.

• Love 1

I do believe we're due for a blindside (or what they consider a blindside even if we don't).  There's a bunch of different things I can see happening, reasons why everyone could be targeted, people being given false hope only to get their name written down.  I could see this vote doubler working a bunch of different ways, though I have to think it ends up benefiting whoever buys it.  The only 2 I wouldn't consider blindsides at this point are Jenn and Shirin.  Mike and Rodney would be the biggest, and if they don't get rid of Mike, just write him the check and call it a season.  I still wonder if Mike would turn on Rodney because of the BC loyalty, but considering it's Rodney he might.  Especially if he thinks the remainder of Rodney's alliance would flock to him.  What I'd like to see happen is Rodney get voted off, and then the remaining WC/NC team up and pick off the rest of the BC.  Of course what happens in my head is far more interesting than what happens on the show.

Since there's talk about "blowing something up" and "explosive shockers" that could be a subtle dig at how Rodney takes getting blindsided.  Since Will gets the episode quote and talks in the promo about it being the best TC ever (we'll see), it could also be him.  I could see Jenn gladly advocating getting rid of him.  At least Ponderosa will be interesting.  

ETA: Usually CBS has the title for the following episode up by now, but I noticed that they still don't.  I wonder if it's too much of a giveaway.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

What? This is Jeff Probst we're talking about, right? All he ever does is overhype.

He hypes but not overly in my view.  Chris Harrison is the worst offender. 

LadyChatts, I prefer the plot in your head, too.  :>)

• Love 1

Is there anything you can tell us about the upcoming episode on Wednesday night at 8/7c?

Wednesday night is quite possibly the most drama filled episode of the season. If you have never watched or you’re a longtime fan, this is a don't miss episode. The whole game changes. With only five episodes left, we are on a crash course for an explosive finish. I am not just saying that because I am on the show. The people left in the season are all hungry for a win. Tune in, and if after this episode you are not hooked then come to Texas and we will settle it over a round of disc golf!

http://www.pdga.com/quest-survival

Here's a quote from Mike about tonight's episode.  I know that the contestants will obviously hype their own season and episodes as the greatest ever (this season especially seems to be worse than I remember).  But for the season to be salvaged as being good for me, I'd need the rest of the season to be like this.  Not just changing course and picking off another alliance.  I know there will be bad episodes mixed in there, but this season had a lot more of them.  

SJDS, sorry I ever insulted you.

• Love 1

I arrive in desperation looking for a spoiler crumb that the most hateful players will not make F3.  Yes, ironically after eschewing spoilers for so long, only a spoiler could comfort me now.  But from the looks of it, speculation reigns.  I will have to trust in karma.  What a sad, cruel season.

• Love 2

I am still calling Mike or Tyler as the winner.  Both have been about the least offensive, but each has made game changing moments.  Even if they're subtle and we're not seeing them.  But both Jenn and Joe commented on Tyler being a contender in their Ponderosa vids.  What worries me is that outside the game Mike, Jenn, Hali, Joe, and Shirin seem especially close to each other.  I really can't fathom a season where Probst would put so much hype and love into it where we get Rodney, Dan, or Will as a winner (heck, even Sierra).  And I know they were all in the same season/tribe together, so of course they're going to be close outside the show.  But I hope a lot of that bonding didn't have to do with spending a lot of time at Ponderosa together.  Maybe Mike should have taken Joe's warning that he would be next to heart.  Of course he has his idol to buy him time.  I dislike Mike so much, though, so I really want him gone.  Who don't I want gone at this point?

I see both Mike and Tyler playing the game in smart way, given who they have to work with.  Sure they have made mistakes but they cannot see the entire picture so I forgive strategy mistakes by those who are seriously playing.  

I am all for Mike winning at this point, not so sure about Tyler but here is time to see more of him.  

My idea for the auction would have been so much better.  We didn't even see anyone eat.  I always loved that part.  Well, Jenn only lost 2/10 ths of a pound so it doesn't seem anyone was hungry enough to really need the food. 

So Tyler knows Dan's advantage.  Dan, you are a dumb fuck for not burring that clue.  I am not sure how Tyler can use this to his advantage yet.  They are on the same side, at the moment.  Shades of a Tyler Carolyn finish?  

Shirin next then Sierra if Mike goes on an immunity run.  I don't think Mike can make it to F3.  Too bad because I am rooting for him.  I like the guy. 

• Love 1

A Tyler win wouldn't satisfy me.  He's been way too UTR for most of the game.  Even if he starts making some serious moves it's too late for me to root for him.  Blame the editors for that.

I too am desperate to know that Rodney, Will, or Dan do not make the final TC unless Mike is sitting next to any of them.  The only Survivors I've skipped are two with Russell Hantz.  This season's trio of assholes is making me want to find something else to do on Wednesdays at 8pm.

• Love 2

Could Dan burn the clue or does he have to present that to Jeff when he gets his extra vote?

I really wish they could burn the clue and just declare it during Tribal Council. I would be so stressed out about someone rummaging through my personal stuff and finding $1,000,000 information.

I don't know.  In Jeff's interview he just said they could tell him they wanted to use their extra advantage, but I don't remember him saying they needed to present it.  When the twist was being speculated, that was where a double vote theory originally came up.  IIRC, Jeff said fans had suggested it.  Someone had said it should be a clip that resembled an idol and just stuck to the extra vote during TC.  That would be a better idea.  If it resembled and idol, that's exactly what Tyler would think it was.  Talk about causing paranoia.  So if Tyler finds it, I guess he can get Dan under his thumb.  Although Dan has the power, he can flip back to Mike and Shirin, use the extra vote, and take out someone in Rodney's group.  It can be like high school and 'I've got a secret' out there.  Seriously, how lucky is Tyler in finding out information though.  First Carolyn blabs about her idol, then he sees Joe take the clue, and now he finds Dan's extra vote clue.

• Love 1

Episode 11 is titled "Survivor Russian Roulette" and episode 12 is "Holding on for dear life".  So my guess is that it's a predictable boot next week, and either Mike or Shirin goes.  The following week, the quote comes from whoever is the last standing of that duo.  Mike has the idol, so I'm going with a Shirin boot.

I liked Russell well enough in his first outing, but he really was a sore loser.  I loved during HvsV how he tried picking a fight with Jeff over how the voting needed to change and let America have a say.  You still wouldn't win Russell.  Whether it was theatrics or not it still took him down for me.  RI was a joke that I only half paid attention to, and then completely tuned out when Matt was voted out the second time.

A TWIST AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE CREATES A TWO-WAY RACE FOR SECURITY IN THE GAME, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29

“Survivor Russian Roulette” – A twist at the immunity challenge creates a two-way race for security in the game, and one castaway uses his entire body as a bridge during a reward challenge. Also, a crazy tribal council becomes confrontational, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Judging by the preview that showed Tyler finding Dan’s advantage in his bag, it looks like we’re going to start to feel the ramifications of that new twist. What can you say about next week’s episode? 

The exciting part about having a new twist is nobody has any idea of how it will be played, if it will be played, when it will be played, or how it will change the game, if at all!  It’s something we’ve wanted to do for a long time and it finally felt right and now it’s a viable “thing” just waiting to be called into action!

Here's the episode description plus Jeff's take for next week's episode.  I got very scared at the "crazy tribal council becomes confrontational" after this weeks fiasco.  Maybe I'll do what I said I would when Joe got voted off: just FF to the end, mute the TV, and focus on him in the jury.  I have a feeling it'll be a Mike vs Rodney scene, or maybe even Mike vs everyone.  The IC twist, I wonder if that is where people can drop out for food and everyone but Shirin and Mike do that.  Those are the only 2 right now that I see needing security and immunity more than anyone else.  That could also be where the blow up at TC comes from.  Jeff didn't really go into much detail so I'm guessing a whole lot of nothing happens next week.

Mike has the idol, so if he doesn't win immunity, he's got that.  He'll no doubt be targeted, but the others might split the vote and get Shirin out.

This combined with the episode description got me thinking about a super awesome scenario: As LadyChatts mentioned, what if the IC is one of those ones where you can sit out in order to get food and everyone minus Mike and Shirin sits out. Then, Mike should let Shirin win the IC and then he can use his HII and they are both safe. They could maybe use both having immunity to get Dan and Sierra to flip back to them.

The fact that Mike/Shirin are so close to Joe/Hali/Jenn makes me think though that they're the next two voted off. But at the same time, the edit of the show makes me think there's no way one of them doesn't win since they're the only two getting good edits. But then again the edit makes it look like there's no way Mike could get to the end at this point or that Shirin could get the votes to win. So basically, I have no idea what's happening!

I'm also now kinda onto thinking Rodney is the winner. There's a rumor he is not part of the S31 possible returnees and I was just looking at the confessional totals for this season and he actually has the second most after Mike. And while he has been shown to be awful, I feel like there's been a shift now and we're being shown a better social side of him as well as being shown he's one of the few actually playing a good game. And if Mike and Shirin do go next, which let's face it seems almost inevitable really, I can see Rodney easily beating everyone left minus maybe Tyler.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure Jenn spoils Shirin's fate with this answer in an interview:

Holmes: When you went down in the numbers after the merge, were there any other inroads to make with anyone or were they all locked off?
Brown: My fate was sealed. There was nothing we could have done. Shirin and I and Hali tried every route. We did literally everything we could. And even to this day, they say to us, “You did everything you could have.” You can only run into a brick wall so many times before you’re like, “(Expletive deleted) this.”

• Love 1

http://survivorfever.net/vc_s30_ep11_4_25.html

Here are a few promo images for next week.  Not much here to dissect, other than Tyler attempting to find a way to get into Dan's bag for the clue.  So he apparently doesn't know what the advantage is.  I wonder if this will be Tyler's turning point in the game where he uses it as blackmail against Dan, or attempts to use it to his own advantage to get someone out and then have it fall back on Dan for causing that person's elimination.  

This combined with the episode description got me thinking about a super awesome scenario: As LadyChatts mentioned, what if the IC is one of those ones where you can sit out in order to get food and everyone minus Mike and Shirin sits out. Then, Mike should let Shirin win the IC and then he can use his HII and they are both safe. They could maybe use both having immunity to get Dan and Sierra to flip back to them.

I would love nothing more than for that to happen, or for a Malcom-esque scenario that unfolded during Caramoan where Mike gives immunity to Shirin, then pulls out his idol and gloats that they are safe tonight-then says who those two are voting for.  I would almost like for Mike to spring it on everyone at TC, but it might do him more good to pull Dan and Sierra back into the fold by revealing that info to them prior to TC.  With Dan's extra vote they'd have a majority, plus Mike and Shirin would be off the table so someone in the other group of 6 would be going home.  The 'Russian Roulette' could mean a lot of things, but I'm going with it plays out over votes and possibly Dan using his extra vote and knowing it might not work out as well.  Even though no one has brought it up, I have to think there's some paranoia about idols.  Jenn played hers, and they know that there was the clue for Joe's that no one but Mike knows has been found.  Jenn said she knew Carolyn had the idol (saw it in her bag) so I wonder if everyone is savvy to those that have them.

• Love 1

Jeff said the twist plays out "beautifully", but I'm hoping that's more of a dig at Dan because he ends up totally blowing it and getting himself voted off from the game.  It is Dan after all, and it seems the bigger someone claims to be a super fan, the worse they are at this game.  Dan hasn't done anything right yet, and done nothing on his own.  Tyler will probably find out the advantage and be the one who ends up making the decision how it'll be used.

(edited)

I noticed that Survivor Fever had Tyler as the bootee for last week and I kinda hope that's what happens this week. I would find it amusing if Tyler finds out about Dan's advantage and then gets himself voted out. But then I just irrationally hate Tyler so!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Those promos are confusing.  In the one that aired directly after the episode, we do see Tyler tell Carolyn he knows what the advantage is.  Yet in the promo pics I posted we see Tyler talking about going through Dan's bag because he doesn't know what he has-just that he knows he has something.  It's like they've gotten them backwards.  Also, the voice over from Jiffy at the end of the episode mentioned Tyler turning on one of his own (Dan)-since when is Dan suddenly on Tyler's side?  I know he flipped to Rodney's alliance, but Dan hasn't really been with him, more like they were all just going along with each other.  I have a feeling that this episode will be a whole lot of disappointment.  Next week's episode (May 6th) is titled "Holding on for Dear Life" and since there isn't a lot in the episode description about anything shocking happening, I'm resigned to the fact that I'm losing the last person I'm truly rooting for (Shirin).

I'm hoping the crazy TC predicted is maybe some major flip flopping and calling out the other 6.  What do Mike and Shirin have to lose at this point?  Make everyone say where they believe they stand.  Of course Dan and Sierra seem content on getting 5th and 6th.

(edited)

I just assume Tyler will wonder about what exactly Dan's advantage was, go looking through his bag, find out it's an extra vote, and then tell Carolyn. I guess maybe after that they'll try to target him and maybe even bring up the advantage during TC, which might be what leads to the confrontation.

Next week's episode (May 6th) is titled "Holding on for Dear Life" and since there isn't a lot in the episode description about anything shocking happening, I'm resigned to the fact that I'm losing the last person I'm truly rooting for (Shirin).

What's the description for that ep?

The title for episode 13 is My World Is My Bond.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I just assume Tyler will wonder about what exactly Dan's advantage was, go looking through his bag, find out it's an extra vote, and then tell Carolyn. I guess maybe after that they'll try to target him and maybe even bring up the advantage during TC, which might be what leads to the confrontation.

What's the description for that ep?

The title for episode 13 is My World Is My Bond.

It was what I had posted above, about the twist at the IC between 2 contestants, and the confrontational TC.  I also realized that there was mention of a contestant using his body as a bridge during the RC, which I totally overlooked before.  It doesn't sound like much happens, but maybe TPTB finally caught on they were giving away too much in the promos and teases so they are scaling back with the details.  With the title 'Holding On For Dear Life', and 'My Word/World Is My Bond' (I think I like world better lol) it seems obvious that either Mike or Shirin goes this week, and the next two titles could apply to them scrambling to stay in the game.  Jeff didn't offer much in his teases, either, but I'm hopeful something happens to save Mike and Shirin, and that the title for next week is one of the other 6 (or 5, if one of them is voted off this week) scrambling because they were blindsided by the vote.

And again, this is where the season has brought me.  I'm now rooting for Mike by default, who I don't even like, but he sure as hell beats the alternatives.  So I've got them ranked Shirin (big, wide, Pacific ocean sized gap) Rodney, Tyler, and Mike.  The rest can all get swallowed up like Dan's manties.  Oh, and I found myself agreeing with Eliza Orlin's commentary on this season, a Survivor that I've never ever cared for and usually don't agree with.  Thanks TPTB, for sending me into my own dark pit of despair.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1