Type keyword(s) to search

Tamron Hall -- Today show worker and MSNBC anchor

AntiBeeSpray
  • Start Topic

This is your thread for discussion of Tamron Hall on the Today show.

There is one condition: No over acting in here. I understand that some of you don't like her, but lets keep it to just civil discussion with some snark in between.

Cross the line, and this thread will be locked without warning.

Also, this thread needs a title (keep it appropriate, nothing uber mean spirited, thanks). Suggestions are welcomed.

I think she is still the same. Sometimes I can see Willie and Al get visibly irritated by her. She is just too over the top. So much giggling and silliness. I don't like the way she has her hair now either. It is standing straight up in the air. She had it styled in a much cuter way for a while.

I'm going to say something nice about Tamron:  I really like her new hairstyle and it looks like she changed her makeup a bit, so that she looks beautiful.  I always thought she was attractive but I think she looks better now. 

Now if she would just cover those legs up in the winter...

I've said this before and I'm really not being snarky about Tamron, but I do wonder if she has some kind of "condition."  I don't know what it is but I notice how she's jumpy and doesn't seem to be able to relax.  Then today she runs outside without a coat while the rest of the gang are trying to persuade her to put one on.  Then she comes back inside frozen.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've always felt there was something "off" about her mentally.

I seriously wonder that myself, or maybe she should be if she isn't.  As I said, I'm not trying to snark on her; it seems as if she really does have something going on with her.  Yesterday the others really did seem to be worried about her when she dashed outside in a sleeveless dress and bare legs.

I am sorry but Tamron makes me crazy.  She turns everything into a story about her or her reaction.  She overreacts to just about everything.

I couldn't watch her when she was on Fox in Chicago either but had heard good things about her on MSNBC or CNBC, where ever she was so I was expecting good things.  The combo of Tamron and Al Roker is so  over the top that my love for Willie is not enough to get me to watch this.

Tamron is beautiful and the one thing she did perfectly was getting a boob job that was perfect for her body type.

• Love 1
Tamron is beautiful and the one thing she did perfectly was getting a boob job that was perfect for her body type.

Tamron got a boob job?  I try not to pay too much attention to her because she is so annoying and hyper, but did she have them lifted? 

Tamron was in OTT form this morning on Today's Take. She's the only "regular" hosting today. She's just so annoying and unprofessional, and there was no one there to mitigate her crazy. I just turned it off.

• Love 1

I can see why people find her annoying but I don't get how she's unprofessional.  She's seemingly polite to her co-hosts on air and does her job during the interview segments.  Yeah, she's overly giggly, but I find her giddiness more real than Natalie's attempts at being light-hearted and Savannah's fake girlishness.

I don't get how being giggly is annoying.  Better than being a sour-puss.  The reason I like her is because she doesn't act stupid.  She doesn't act in the stereotypical way that some feel a black woman should act.  She's not ratchet, she doesn't wag her head, point her finger and say, "oh no you didn't."  I like to see a black woman in bright colors, acting dainty and feminine.  

Edited by Neurochick

She needs to calm the fuck down, that's all.

BINGO. That's what I feel is unprofessional. She is all over the place, frenetic sometimes. There's being warm and chatty, but she seems to draw all the attention to herself with all her hyperness and hasn't learned the most important thing, which is when to shut up and listen. To be fair, EVERYONE on the Today Show talks over one another and their guests. But yesterday, when she was alone, she was still all over the place. Kind of a moot point for me now, as work is starting up again next week.

• Love 2

The interesting thing is that she's calm and professional on her show NewsNation.   While I understand that the Today show hosts are more relaxed, she takes things too far.

• Love 3

She needs to calm the fuck down, that's all.

BINGO. That's what I feel is unprofessional. She is all over the place, frenetic sometimes. There's being warm and chatty, but she seems to draw all the attention to herself with all her hyperness and hasn't learned the most important thing, which is when to shut up and listen

Tamron and Hoda need to tone it doen, they are 2 big buffoons.

Edited by MsJamieDornan

Does Tamron use bear grease on her legs?  I am so sick of her sitting there with her skirts/dresses hiked up showing too much thigh with those too shiny legs.  Maybe the men like it though. 

• Love 2

She did a segment on her favorite beauty products & showed what she used on her legs. She mentioned she had a lot of comments about it (I don't know if they were good or bad).

Her dress was fine when she was standing but when sitting it looked like a mini skirt, & really showed a lot of leg.

Edited by Mrsjumbo
  • Love 1

I remember her doing the segment on her favorite beauty products but I was preoccupied and missed the part where she was talking about the stuff for her legs.  Obviously she thinks they look great but they just look skinny and oily to me.

A voice that sounds a lot like Tamron Hall caught on leaked Trump voicemails being friendly and familiar to Donald Trump back in 2012

If the "T Hall" on the voicemails is indeed Tamron, then I don't know what to say.  I do find it interesting that just this morning she criticized Mitt Romney for accepting Trump's endorsement when Trump was in full birther mode, and then coming out against Trump now, when she was friendly with Trump during the same period.  I know they all do it, but it's so inappropriate.  At least Morning Joe and Mika host whatever the hell it is they host, Tamron is supposed to be a straight news anchor/reporter.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Mrsjumbo said:

I've only noticed her short skirts which look like a mini skirt when she sits down. 

Yes, she goes from one extreme to the other.  One day it's short skirts, the next day it's a dress or skirt almost down to her ankles, with what looks like a ruffled granny blouse.  I rarely like anything she wears.

On 12/7/2016 at 10:39 AM, Ohwell said:

Ahhh...then that explains it!

I dont know about Tamron, but Hoda has said on-air several times, that her Mother buys a lot of her clothes.  She knows Hoda's size & she mails them to NYC for Hoda to wear.  Several of the anchor women are auctioning off some of their dresses, and Hoda's red dress was one bought by her Mother.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, straightshooter said:

I have become pretty sick of what has seemed like the Tamron Hall show recently.  I basically quit watching, which is a shocker to anyone who knows me!  I'll keep checking in to see if it's changed.   I used to like her, too!  

Don't worry. The 3rd hour of Today (Today's Take) might be cut for the new Megyn Kelly show. Here's hoping.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Don't worry. The 3rd hour of Today (Today's Take) might be cut for the new Megyn Kelly show. Here's hoping.

Seriously?  

I don't necessarily dislike Today's Take, it just became really unbalanced there - I was hoping it was just the holidays, but that might've been wishful thinking.  I haven't seen the shows during the past couple of days, so I don't know if anything has changed yet.  Fingers crossed.

Edited by straightshooter

I don't think it's a good move either, but I can understand why they'd want to ditch Tamron and Al.  Tamron needs to stick to straight news--she's good at that, and Al needs to stick to doing the weather and occasionally doing light pieces.  I don't need to see a weatherman/comedian.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mrsjumbo said:

So what happens to Hoda & Kathy Lee? Megan between the Today show & klg & Hoda? I can't see that they have the same audience.

Yeah, it seems a little weird. 7:00 is hard news. 8:00 they get lighter. Not sure what they'll do with Megan at 9:00, she doesn't seem the type to comment on pop culture and doing cooking segments. Plus she comes off as a real diva, and I have no doubt she'll be coming in being paid a lot more than others who have been there longer. I like most of the women.....Savannah, Dylan, Hoda, Jenna, and wish we could get Natalie back. I just don't see Megan fitting in.

• Love 3
On 1/5/2017 at 0:03 PM, ByaNose said:

I'll take Tamron's so-called annoyingness over Megyn "I Race Baited My Way to the Top" Kelly any day.   I don't recall Tamron ever saying Santa is white and calling a young woman body slammed by a cop "no angel" so yeah, Tamron is better than Kelly by a mile.

• Love 5