Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, teapot said:

See, I just want to splice all of their IG stories together and view *that* instead of some pretend storyline!!

Yeah.  I was just coming here to post that.  It looks like they had a fun joint birthday, but I won't be shocked if the show has the same old lame dueling birthdays storyline with fake parties.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, teapot said:

Was Scheana there?  I don't think I saw her, which struck me as strange, b/c aren't/weren't she & Ariana best friends?

(which is beyond bizarre, I *cannot* imagine what the hell those two would have to talk about!!)

Scheana is Ariana’s DUFF: Designated Unfunny Fatuous Friend

• Love 6

Side note.. yesterday Stassi had a party because she founded a national holiday day based on her  social media hashtag out of the day. It’s actually pretty cool, she talked about it and how it was kind of a long day process. Anyway the cast went to some party at her sur for it. The only cast member not there wasJames. At least I didn’t see him in any social media for it.

Odd that all these rumors are coming about Kristen being kicked off when James has been surprisingly absent. Also odd I can’t recall if I saw him at the apartment after britttany and Jax’s engagement. 

On 6/25/2018 at 10:07 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah.. I mean i get it, but honestly I would rather see them justbgaving fun. I know some people would be like “that’s boring” but honestly I find it more fun to watch then dress up and do silly things like when they went to that sbtb thing a couple months ago and dressed up. That would be fun to watch.

Bravo should give it a try and see what they get.  Life brings enough real drama to fill in the gaps.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Side note.. yesterday Stassi had a party because she founded a national holiday day based on her  social media hashtag out of the day. It’s actually pretty cool, she talked about it and how it was kind of a long day process. Anyway the cast went to some party at her sur for it. The only cast member not there wasJames. At least I didn’t see him in any social media for it.

Odd that all these rumors are coming about Kristen being kicked off when James has been surprisingly absent. Also odd I can’t recall if I saw him at the apartment after britttany and Jax’s engagement. 

It's Outfit of the Day.

I don't think anyone will be fired.  The show/cast is reality tv magic.

• Love 2

Trying to make herself be relevant. #thirstyAF (not that all of them aren't, but the thirst is strong with Billie). 

I think I'm still annoyed at her about how she tried to spin the Stassi/Kristen warning about Ariana's brother thing and make everyone feel bad for her.

• Love 15
(edited)
9 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Trying to make herself be relevant. #thirstyAF (not that all of them aren't, but the thirst is strong with Billie). 

I think I'm still annoyed at her about how she tried to spin the Stassi/Kristen warning about Ariana's brother thing and make everyone feel bad for her.

And it somehow worked. At least to the other cast members at the reunion.

Yeah and I suppose Billie will be our new drama queen. Problem is.. I don’t care. She has never seemed like a nice person to me at all last season and no one is going to call her out on her behavior and actions. It’s the truth. I mean Kristen did on twitter but to her face.. probably not.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 7

I don't understand how or why she needs to be invited to an event she was working??  In what way was she NOT included??  Scheana even tagged her in her post about it.

• Love 6
(edited)

Yeah I think Billy is thirsty as hell. Most of the fans called her out on the fact that was obviously included.  And she kept deleting things from Instagram. Her Instagram feed is SO boring compared to the rest of the cast. It’s just ads, “inspirational” quotes, and posing. 

Honestly, I think she’s the one that put out that rumors that Kristen is fired and she’s replacing her. 

Edited by ksutton625
  • Love 12

I like how Arianna's gross ugly brother tried to join in the mess, and he said something like, "laughing all the way to the bank."  Ok, like you are making bank from being a silent presence on the show.  Why is he even on the show at all?  

• Love 6

Yeah Billies making no friends by making a statement, Brittany’s friend Zach who has appeared on the show a few times and on social media is now even commenting on Billie trying to make something out of nothing. Which she is. It’s clear that she’s trying to make this into a story for the show and it probably will be. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Seriously you guys.. this girl is a drama queen! Again I have to say.. She’s making this into

something it isn’t and wasn’t and never was. And now it’s becoming a whole different issue. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 2

Not every disappointment and/or slight, real or imagined, she experiences is about being trans. Not everyone who disappoints her is transphobic, and it's bullshit to imply that they are. This perpetual victim garbage is absolutely ridiculous, and I hope it's seen for what it is.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

Not every disappointment and/or slight, real or imagined, she experiences is about being trans. Not everyone who disappoints her is transphobic, and it's bullshit to imply that they are. This perpetual victim garbage is absolutely ridiculous, and I hope it's seen for what it is.

Yeah. Also the event is something katie set up(I think, Stassi commented on Billies post that katie set it up) and Billie isn’t exactly great friends with that group so.. but no it’s becoming an issue now because the comments back Billie up and are insinuating that the girls are doing it purposely because she’s transgender. 

Anyways.. this explains a lot about Billi s personality though. She probably always assumes when people don’t invite her to things it’s because she’s transgender and. It because she’s just not a nice person.  Which I’ve always thought, she seems like a person who lives for drama! But whatever.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Seriously you guys.. this girl is a drama queen! Again I have to say.. She’s making this into

something it isn’t and wasn’t and never was. And now it’s becoming a whole different issue. 

Omg, if I didn’t know better I would have thought that was a joke. Really, Billie? Something like this wouldn’t even register on my top 100000000 of “awful times.” This is hilarious. I hope they have the event again and don’t tag her, heh. 

• Love 17

What’s really bad is she keeps deleting things she’s posted to try to fit this narrative. She posted on Ariana’s Instagram last night about how excited she was and now it’s gone. She also deleted things from her Instagram story. Does she not realize people screen shot everything?? 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ksutton625 said:

What’s really bad is she keeps deleting things she’s posted to try to fit this narrative. She posted on Ariana’s Instagram last night about how excited she was and now it’s gone. She also deleted things from her Instagram story. Does she not realize people screen shot everything?? 

This is why they need viewers to host the reunions so we can drag up all the receipts about what people do and delete and call them out when they go to reunions and cry. 

• Love 5

Billie is thirsty and I don’t believe this was a planned storyline by anyone other than herself because while most of them are dim they know that it wouldn’t be a good look to be labeled transphobic. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This is why they need viewers to host the reunions so we can drag up all the receipts about what people do and delete and call them out when they go to reunions and cry. 

That would be awesome!! (Or an AWFUL TIME, depending on your perspective:-P)

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Billie is thirsty and I don’t believe this was a planned storyline by anyone other than herself because while most of them are dim they know that it wouldn’t be a good look to be labeled transphobic. 

And this is what's so horrible about this kind of manipulation. If you're not kissing her ass, you'll be labeled transphobic and reap the undeserved shitstorm of social media.

• Love 11

Yeah.. I have a lot to say, mostly because it bothers me so much when people are rude and jerks but they happen to be of a different group(either it’s lgbtq, race, disability, etc) and then make into something it never was, when what it boils down to is that she isn’t close with whoever is running the event and they didn’t include her. She made a scene, so then she was included by one of the cast members she is close to Schena. But that wasn’t good enough. So now she’s making it into something bigger when as we all stated it’s not about that.

But now it is. 

• Love 6
(edited)
21 hours ago, Stiggs said:

Omg, if I didn’t know better I would have thought that was a joke. Really, Billie? Something like this wouldn’t even register on my top 100000000 of “awful times.” This is hilarious. I hope they have the event again and don’t tag her, heh. 

Oh my gosh. If you heard a big GROAN, that was probably me. ”Allow me to post this highly edited photo along with a quote that dramatizes my situation.”

She needs to be reminded that correlation (“I was left out” and “I am trans”) does not equal causation (“I was left out BECAUSE I am trans”)

ETA I can understand why she would feel left out and then make assumptions about why (except for that small detail that she WASN’T really left out...) But turning it into a social media-fueled pity party is where it goes OTT for me. And I believe they’re filming right now, so this will probably end up on the show.

18 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

If she cant take not being invited to an event then she aint cut out for this group.

Being left out of an event is par for the course on this show (and the RH shows). 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4

Billie is the worst. I have never liked her and now this makes her look like a desperate bitch. Maybe you are just a shitty lame person Billie. It has nothing to do with you being trans and I think her making it out to be like this is actually an offence to trans ppl. I don’t even wanna see her on the show.

• Love 14

she suspended and deleted comments on that post I put here, I don’t follow her but I search for her just to keep up, yesterday or the day before she posted some inspirational saying and I checked the picture from the other day and I didn’t see any comments, not the one from scwartz or Stassi and you can’t leave a comment on it anymore.

• Love 1
On 7/5/2018 at 10:34 PM, Robbie M said:

I haven't liked Billie since the Jeremy situation. She made that something that it wasn't and Stassi ended up taking the hit for it.

And somehow we ignored the fact that stassi was valid in her feelings for what happened with Jeremy. She felt uncomfortable and everyone else(except Katie and kristen) treated it like a joke. 

• Love 13

There’s a rumor going round that 2 women on Vanderpump Rules are pregnant ~ one who is on the show and One associated with the show. Vail IS pregnant, and either Katie or Lala are my guesses. Lala is off alcohol and has gained weight. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

There’s a rumor going round that 2 women on Vanderpump Rules are pregnant ~ one who is on the show and One associated with the show. Vail IS pregnant, and either Katie or Lala are my guesses. Lala is off alcohol and has gained weight. 

I’ve read somewhere (AGC Blinds?) that it’s Katie and Pandora. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Pandora addressed the rumors and said she is absolutely NOT pregnant. 

I bet LVP is saddened by that. I’m sure she’d love a little granddaughter to spoil rotten. 

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Lala has said she's not pregnant, but she's also doing all of the stereotypical "pregnancy signs" things like eating more, gaining weight, cutting out alcohol, and no longer bleaching her hair.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Pleeeeze I hope one of them is not Brittney. 

Everyone hopes it's not Brittney.

With this cast who knows. It could be Katie, Lala, Kristen, Brittney, Faith after falling on Jax' dick again, Raquel sporting a non-pasta belly, Scheana in a desperate effort to trap her latest boyfriend, or Billie in a hysterical protest pregnancy because the girls didn't include her in a discussion of which birth control they like best. But it's probably Katie and Lala. It's probably not Stassi or Ariana.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Katie, Kristen, and Stassi were on Stassi’s podcast a few days ago and all three were drunk, so I doubt any of them are pregnant. 

Im guessing Lala and Vail . 

I was just listening this morning & I thought they said Katie was sober.  Also, all of the girls (even Scheana!) went on a trip on Lalasman's "PJ", and Lala said they went wine tasting,  or, as she said, "not me, just my bitches."

I guess Katie & Lala!  how nice for them, I'd love to be pregnant with a friend!!! (theoretically.  not really.  I'm almost fifty for heaven's sake!!)

• Love 5
6 hours ago, teapot said:

I was just listening this morning & I thought they said Katie was sober.  Also, all of the girls (even Scheana!) went on a trip on Lalasman's "PJ", and Lala said they went wine tasting,  or, as she said, "not me, just my bitches."

I guess Katie & Lala!  how nice for them, I'd love to be pregnant with a friend!!! (theoretically.  not really.  I'm almost fifty for heaven's sake!!)

Katie was drinking at the wine tasting. It was on her Instagram story. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/3/2018 at 1:38 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

I'm super late to this party, but the the "Stay strong Billie.  You are light. You are love." caption has me rolling on the floor.  Who puts a caption like that on their own photo?  

In other news, I went out with my friends last night and one of them lives in Tom, Katie, Jax, and Britney's building and has never mentioned it because he doesn't care.  I haven't been to his apartment since before they all moved in and only been late at night after hours of partying, so that's my excuse for not recognizing it myself.  Last time I was there I got in a big drunk fight with one of the neighbors because he told me I couldn't be an Uber driver because my car only has 2 doors and yelling "Dukes of Hazard" and expecting people to go in through the windows doesn't cut it (he was right) and then I got lost in the building trying to leave.  So I've never been back.  Oh and Jax is indirectly responsible for my friend's motorcycle being stolen, which sounds about right because Jax.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

In other news, I went out with my friends last night and one of them lives in Tom, Katie, Jax, and Britney's building and has never mentioned it because he doesn't care. 

This is amazing, because I guess they’d actually be really disappointed that they weren’t recognized...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm super late to this party, but the the "Stay strong Billie.  You are light. You are love." caption has me rolling on the floor.  Who puts a caption like that on their own photo?  

In other news, I went out with my friends last night and one of them lives in Tom, Katie, Jax, and Britney's building and has never mentioned it because he doesn't care.  I haven't been to his apartment since before they all moved in and only been late at night after hours of partying, so that's my excuse for not recognizing it myself.  Last time I was there I got in a big drunk fight with one of the neighbors because he told me I couldn't be an Uber driver because my car only has 2 doors and yelling "Dukes of Hazard" and expecting people to go in through the windows doesn't cut it (he was right) and then I got lost in the building trying to leave.  So I've never been back.  Oh and Jax is indirectly responsible for my friend's motorcycle being stolen, which sounds about right because Jax.

Hahaha! Hearting this isn’t enough. You deserve a full repost.

1) Yes to the third-person shout-out!! Jene4, you are a goddess.

2) OMFG!! I am dying!! I would have expected the drunken gang to hear this fight, help find your lost self, and invite you in and become BFFs. “Dukes of Hazzard!!” would be next season’s “It’s not about the pasta!!”

• Love 4
5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Personally. 

I find the option of going through the window ala Dukes of Hazard as cutting it!

Will you let me slide across the hood like Starsky?

How did Jax get your motorcycle indirectly stolen? 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

In other news, I went out with my friends last night and one of them lives in Tom, Katie, Jax, and Britney's building and has never mentioned it because he doesn't care. 

Ben Mandelker of Watch What Crappens used to live across the street from Mercedes Javid of Shahs of Sunset. Ben and Ronnie used to give bullshit and fake info during their podcast about what Mercedes was up to because she was a boring and regular neighbor.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

Personally. 

I find the option of going through the window ala Dukes of Hazard as cutting it!

Will you let me slide across the hood like Starsky?

How did Jax get your motorcycle indirectly stolen? 

Jax left his car open with the garage gate remote in it in front of the building and someone used it to get into the secure garage and take my friend's motorcycle.  I don't know if other things were taken. 

No sliding across the hood, I don't want scratches.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Hahaha! Hearting this isn’t enough. You deserve a full repost.

1) Yes to the third-person shout-out!! Jene4, you are a goddess.

2) OMFG!! I am dying!! I would have expected the drunken gang to hear this fight, help find your lost self, and invite you in and become BFFs. “Dukes of Hazzard!!” would be next season’s “It’s not about the pasta!!”

My nephew used to give himself third person pep talks out loud, but he's 10 now and out grew it a few years ago.

• Love 4