Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ryebread said:

All that's missing is the part where she asks that the public respect their privacy during this difficult time.

The couple left that out because Scheana was afraid the public and press would actually listen and there's no way she's not milking an opportunity for attention. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I'm surprised they didn't consciously uncouple.

LMAO.

10 hours ago, glowbug said:

The couple left that out because Scheana was afraid the public and press would actually listen and there's no way she's not milking an opportunity for attention. 

God.  We know them so well.  I'm a little bit ashamed.

• Love 4
On 11/5/2016 at 9:27 PM, HunterHunted said:

I know there is a horrible drought in California. Maybe that explains why Lala is so thirsty.

A sheer dress over a thong bodysuit?!? Girl, just show up in lingerie and knee pads. Lala is an attractive woman, but she can demonstrate that without flashing all of her goods. Everyone else managed to dress sexy without flashing everyone. So desperate. She is actually too trashy for this horde of drunken morons. If she were still with her football player ex, I would recommend that she move over to WAGS so she can show up naked at their parties and pull knives on those women.

No one will ever top that line.

(Still laughing while typing).

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I love Kristen--she's probably my favorite cast member aside from Scheana--but beautiful she is not. Am I alone in this? I think she's terribly plain and her hair is so stringy and sad. Sorry Kristen! Call me!

I think Kristen is plain too, which is why Kristen proclaiming that "She's 5'9" and fucking gorgeous" never ceases to tickle my funny bone.

Kristen is my favorite cast member. It's clear that therapy has helped her a lot, but she still has no self-awareness. A year ago, she would have been incapable of having that discussion with Ariana about James being terrible. Therapy has helped her a lot. She's not a sane or good person, but she's not nearly as self destructive as she used to be.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I love Kristen--she's probably my favorite cast member aside from Scheana--but beautiful she is not. Am I alone in this? I think she's terribly plain and her hair is so stringy and sad. Sorry Kristen! Call me!

I love Kristen too (psycho one). But beautiful she is not (thought description as such in NY Mag was strange). She's a good fixer-upper though (as am I - so can't throw stones).

• Love 3
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Seriously?!? Seriously!?! New York Magazine has a piece about Kristen.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/drinking-pinot-grigio-with-vanderpump-rules-kristen-doute.html

I...TWO publicists? Whatever the fuck for? She's horrible - which apparently is a big selling point with a reality show cast member, except she does NOTHING interesting. Her "friendships" are for the show, her t-shirt line and ridic forearm tattoos aren't bringing in money, the "stalking cheaters" thing was something Stassi had to assist with, and she slept with Jax. Twice. 

Also - I don't care how vegetarian you are, if your diet is 85% booze, cigarettes and Adderall it will never be healthy. 

Edited by chick binewski
  • Love 8

Kristen has been and remains my favorite among the girls.  I am glad she's evolving - even if it's slowly.   I give her that more than the other girls for sure.

My wish for Kristen is that she improves her language skills.  She has a gutter mouth and it does her no favors.

I think Kristen is pretty in a rough sort of way - on the show and in interviews.  I kind of like that.   But I think she looks better in stills for some reason.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, chick binewski said:

The preview for the remainder of the season is bananas.

Tom Sandoval is delivering Gena Rowlands-style, Jax gets roasted, Ma Brandi shows up and Ariana actually says stuff that makes sense. It's enough to make me almost forgive Bravo for Summer House.

Gawd! Is that Brittany's mother? Yeesh. Jax needs to watch out because his future thirst-in-law is coming for him. The woman has watched the show from the beginning. There have always been questions about Jax and dudes (pictures of Jax listed as Vincent de Paul's boyfriend). Brittany's mom bringing it up now is storyline nonsense.

Sandoval is killing it this season.

It sounds like they are going to have a Katie intervention. She needs it. She's an asshole. I was re-watching the behind the scenes for season 1 of RHoBH. They get to the package about Maloof and Paul bickering and none of their bickering sounded nearly as nasty as Katie is with Schwartz. She's fucking awful with no awareness of how terribly she comes off. At this point, I half believe that she's a host from Westworld because how has she watched 4 seasons of her being an unhinged drunk and not tried to change.

Ariana often makes sense. It's her snotty attitude and smug superiority that turns people off.

• Love 5

Seriously, Katie fights really dirty. Like Kelly Dobbs from RHofOC dirty. I had no idea what a massive bitch she truly is until this season, and using the old "bridezilla" excuse isn't working for me.

She really should've gone with Kristen to a few of those necessary therapist visits; at least Kristen realized how unhinged she was coming off as onscreen and decided to do something about it. If Katie got some anger management therapy it would work wonders for her and her marriage with Schwartz. Cruelly putting down her fiancé's penis on national television is unforgivable in my book. Heaven help him if he'd shouted out a reply about the state of her vagina, but he seems like too decent of a dude to dare throw back what she tosses at him.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

‘Vanderpump’ stars come to blows at show’s restaurant

January 13, 2017 |

“Kristen came over and just started screaming at Lala and said, ‘Get off my show, you don’t belong here, you’re nothing.’ Just screaming and pointing at her.'”

http://pagesix.com/2017/01/13/vanderpump-stars-come-to-blows-at-shows-restaurant/

Kristen is so desperate she has to steal Vicki's material. Also, "Kent was engaged in a late-night business dinner". Um, ok.

• Love 3

Seriously are there NO other restaurants in LA? Lala HAD to know that some drama (and tabloid discussion) would come about as a result of a visit to SUR. 

Also, so happy to see that Kristen has turned over a new leaf so much that the leaf turned right back over again...

• Love 5
16 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Seriously are there NO other restaurants in LA? Lala HAD to know that some drama (and tabloid discussion) would come about as a result of a visit to SUR. 

Also, so happy to see that Kristen has turned over a new leaf so much that the leaf turned right back over again...

Unlike Stassi, Kristen doesn't pretend to hang out at SUR during filming.  So Kristen randomly is there when Lala shows up at SUR.  Not buying it.

• Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:00 PM, itsadryheat said:

January 13, 2017 |

“Kristen came over and just started screaming at Lala and said, ‘Get off my show, you don’t belong here, you’re nothing.’ Just screaming and pointing at her.'”

http://pagesix.com/2017/01/13/vanderpump-stars-come-to-blows-at-shows-restaurant/

Bummer.  I was hoping Kristen had evolved.  Two steps forward, one step back, I guess???

• Love 1
On 1/16/2017 at 1:00 PM, itsadryheat said:

January 13, 2017 |

Both Peter and Kristen say the story is false.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3884024/kristen-doute-accuses-lala-kent-of-faking-sur-altercation-story-peter-madrigal-says-it-didnt-happen/

Kristen accused Lala of being the one to give the media the false story, all just to promote her own singing career.

On Wednesday evening, Peter tweeted that the story, as reported by Page Six and repeated by Mail Online, is false. Peter unequivocally stated that what was claimed to have happened at SUR didn’t happen at all.

• Love 9

Pumped Podcast is no more. Long story short: they had a weird, very meta fight on air (available in episode 8) because some of the pod casters became friends with Ariana, Tom, and Katie, and one host (Lara, if you're familiar with the show) claimed that since those friendships begun, the tone of the show changed because they all refused to say anything bad about the people they knew--but would go in hard on Lala. Then the two other main hosts (Craig and Blythe) really got into it with her, albeit calmly, and basically rebutted that Lara liked to pretend she was above it all and overly invested in *defending* Lala. 

Now the originator of pumped podcast has started SUP (sexy unique podcast) without the other two. Good grief.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 2

The other two, Craig and Blythe, also started a new podcast, one they're calling Pump Rules podcast, and they already put out their first epsiode with Kristen as the guest. They were also in the background of Jax's roast, and got Jax and Brittney into their apartment complex (like they did for Katie and Schwartz).  I'm team "no one" in this situation, but Craig came off like a dick in their final episode. The tone of the podcast did change once Craig and Blythe became friends with Schwartz and Katie - I thought Lara was pretty upfront that she's been friends with ariana the whole time - but good riddance for the podcast being over, because it was awful to listen to towards the end. The episode where they brought Kristen, Katie, and Stassi on to ambush Lara and force her to apologize to those 3 was the beginning of the end. I won't be listening to either of the new podcasts, and quite honestly, I can't believe I live in a world where there are dueling VPR podcasts. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Princess Sparkle said:

The other two, Craig and Blythe, also started a new podcast, one they're calling Pump Rules podcast, and they already put out their first epsiode with Kristen as the guest. They were also in the background of Jax's roast, and got Jax and Brittney into their apartment complex (like they did for Katie and Schwartz).  I'm team "no one" in this situation, but Craig came off like a dick in their final episode. The tone of the podcast did change once Craig and Blythe became friends with Schwartz and Katie - I thought Lara was pretty upfront that she's been friends with ariana the whole time - but good riddance for the podcast being over, because it was awful to listen to towards the end. The episode where they brought Kristen, Katie, and Stassi on to ambush Lara and force her to apologize to those 3 was the beginning of the end. I won't be listening to either of the new podcasts, and quite honestly, I can't believe I live in a world where there are dueling VPR podcasts. 

Not only dueling podcasts, but podcasts whose hosts echoed the sides that play out on TV. Craig and Blythe side with the coven and their boyfriends; they hate Lala and James, are fond of Jax and Britney, and are uneasy with Tom and Ariana but it's not a full out war. The show did absolutely change after they started having the cast on. IMO Lara was right and Craig *was* super defensive about it (and then became defensive about being called defensive). 

Lara likes Ariana and Sandoval, and is easier on Lala because they are easier on Lala.

Scheana is in no man's land. That they all seem to agree on.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 2

it sounds like the podcast version has just as much drama as the show itself. They're having the exact same fights even--we told you not to be friends with them! I wonder if there's a back alley to where they record to go fight in just like at SUR.

• Love 4

"...Lala had went into the room where they let the old staff sit and drink..."

This sounds like the exact polar opposite of the VIP Room - not so much behind the velvet rope as behind the shabby bead curtain...

On 1/25/2017 at 3:38 PM, JenE4 said:

I wonder if there's a back alley to where they record to go fight in just like at SUR.

Or if they have a producer who unnecessarily interferes in their private lives and then complains about having to hear all about their private lives.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, JenE4 said:

it sounds like the podcast version has just as much drama as the show itself. They're having the exact same fights even--we told you not to be friends with them! I wonder if there's a back alley to where they record to go fight in just like at SUR.

I'd never listened to that Podcast before...I listened to #8 on Friday (where they kind of imploded...)  I went to download #5 but now it won't even let me stream it;  I think they took it down!  Damn, talk about being late to the party...

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 9:40 AM, HunterHunted said:

I mention this podcast episode enough that it occurred to me that I should post it here.

Bumping for folks in the episode thread. This is interview with the Vanderpump Rules producer who talks about the ins and outs of the show and season 3.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2

This sounds like a completely healthy relationship!

Katie responded, “According to him, there was a time when I was with him and some of his friends and we were out at this club. I don’t even remember. It was a total blackout night. I think I was frustrated or annoyed. He said there was this guy that looked like Vanilla Ice. In front of him, I made out with him – probably just to piss him off in the moment.”

• Love 5

The newest episode of Pumped Podcast (which is awful because they are completely up the cast's asses..Sexy Unique Podcast is way better, imo) with Katie is horrible. She went on about "her truth" and all the same bullshit. She said the biggest problem is she knows Schwartz sooo well and why he does and thinks what he does but he in turn doesn't know her like that and why she does things. She really thinks she's something she's not. Delusional.

Also, I'm done with the Pump Rules podcast. All they did was agree with everything she said and kiss her ass. They even slammed all the "mean online trolls" for trashing Katie...hi, you used to have a podcast for THAT purpose, which was entertaining. It's not entertaining to listen to people going "yeah" and justifying the guest's shitty actions. Craig is annoying and I used to want Blythe to speak more but she adds nothing so, bye Felicias.

• Love 2
On 2/21/2017 at 0:49 PM, zoeysmom said:

Maybe it is me, but does the blonde look anything like Stassi: 

Can't imagine they are making a whole lotta money for this.

If that's Stassi, she's had some work done!

How do these things work?  Do you have to pay a cover to get in or do you put a chunk of change in each of their bowls that sit a table??? 

I read an interview with Jax and he talked about these kinds of things.  He said he doesn't do them as much now as he did early on but that other castmates were pretty active.  They can make a decent amount of money.   I guess bars will pay stars (reality and otherwise) to come to their joints too.  Good advertising for them.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Jextella said:

How do these things work?  Do you have to pay a cover to get in or do you put a chunk of change in each of their bowls that sit a table??? 

I read an interview with Jax and he talked about these kinds of things.  He said he doesn't do them as much now as he did early on but that other castmates were pretty active.  They can make a decent amount of money.   I guess bars will pay stars (reality and otherwise) to come to their joints too.  Good advertising for them.  

My guess is they sell their autographs and the mall picks up travel expenses and pays a small fee.

They filmed the Reunion yesterday:  https://twitter.com/LoveAndyC  There are pictures on this link.  Looks like everyone was there including Shay and Lala and even Stassi little brother.  (That is totally unnecessary.)

• Love 3

Wait...the autograph session is in a mall?! Bwahahaha! EDIT: http://www.wem.ca/events/events-performances/stassi-kristen-katie-from-vanderpump-rules-autograph-session  Yep..Canadian mall...let's go to the mall everybody! Let's go to the mall...today! They're just like Canadian teen pop star Robin Sparkles!!  

WAIT..AUTOGRAPHS AND PHOTOS FREE OF CHARGE?! What? They just really like Edmonton, eh?

There's zero reason for Nikolai to be at the reunion...if it's the kind of reunion I hope for it's in poor taste too. ?

Edited by Rebecca
Mall info and link and Robin Sparkles!!
  • Love 6
On 2/24/2017 at 8:08 PM, Jextella said:

http://nymag.com/arts/all/celebrity-economy/appearance-fees-2012-2/

This article is a couple of years old, but I can believe that Jax and the Toms probably get paid between $5,000 and $10,000 for appearances.

I love that Kristen referred to herself, Stassi, and Katie as the Witches of WeHo too.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

http://nymag.com/arts/all/celebrity-economy/appearance-fees-2012-2/

This article is a couple of years old, but I can believe that Jax and the Toms probably get paid between $5,000 and $10,000 for appearances.

I love that Kristen referred to herself, Stassi, and Katie as the Witches of WeHo too.

I can see that for bar/club appearances because crowds will guarantee alcohol sales but would it work the same in a mall? Would a mall really shell out even $15,000 for the three of them? All for the hope people would spend way more than that in the stores? It doesn't really make sense to me. And going to a Canadian mall autograph signing for "only" $5,000 seems like something Stassi, especially, would think she was above, IMO. She definitely doesn't seem broke at all. I would think they could get more going to clubs and drinking is their "thing" so the mall aspect puzzles me on many levels.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2

On Stassi's podcast Rachael and Stassi were talking about Stassi's SHOE ROOM in her apartment and Rachael asked her if she had spent a house worth of money on her shoe collection. Stassi spoke of this one particular "murder" house that was $2.3M approx. Rachael asked if she could afford the 10% down payment and stassi said she didn't have $200,000 in her bank account and couldn't buy it. She also said she's not one to save though, and prefers to spend a lot of the money she makes, lest she die and not get to spend it. 

There is so much conflicting information about how much money they have and make...this information doesn't really help but there you go, since we all wonder. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, editorgrrl said:

The opening credits to "Vanderpump Rules: The Sitcom."

I kind of loved that! Lisa Vanderpump as "The Boss" - haha!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1

http://www.tvguide.com/news/vanderpump-rules-scheana-stassi-katie-fight/

As to whether we'll see Lala, who abruptly quit filming (and SUR) in the middle of the season without any notice, return to Vanderpump Rules next year, Scheana says that if she has her way, the polarizing hostess will definitely be back. "I'm trying to convince her, so I hope so," she says. "She's been volunteering at Vanderpump Pets and she is back on the SUR schedule this month, so I hope so."

From the RHoBH board:

On 4/18/2017 at 4:42 PM, notnowimbusy said:

LVP did something very nice. A friend of my daughter's was diagnosed w/colon cancer. She's in the middle of treatment, and feeling horrible. During this time she's taken to watching TV and for some reason got hooked on Vanderpump Rules. A friend contacted a producer friend, who contacted LVP. The entire group did the sweetest video to her, telling her to be strong, sending love, etc. It just so lifted her spirits and gave her a needed boost.   Was very nice of them to take the time.  All of us who saw it teared up. 

• Love 10

I hate-follow Stassi on Snapchat and she and the rest of the coven are currently traveling around Europe. I'm in shock over how much Botox and lip-injections she's obviously done recently---her huge ape anus lips look almost as ridiculous as Kim Zolziak's. It especially pains me to see young women like her in their 20's already messing with their faces to the point of looking like some of the 40-something's on the RealHousewives franchises.

• Love 2