Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Scheana’s instagram has no mention on Vanderpump Rules- wonder if she got fired? Plenty of pics of her new boyfriend ( he looks like a Vanilla Ice impersonator).....

She commented and I think since deleted on a tweet from brittany after brittany posted cast photos about not being featured in them or something. 

• Love 1

Of course I am going to watch this season :) But... is it me, or did the trailer seem less dramatic than in years past?

The real tragedy, however, is that Brittney is actually getting married to Jax (wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but hey, then again, she should realize what she’s getting into).

Also: Oh yay, more Raquel.

• Love 6

I saw that cause I follow them both on Instagram and it does seem like that might’ve happened. You would think Stassi would be all about posting a pic of the ring etc. I hope it did happen cause they are a cute couple and he cracks me up.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, Marley said:

I saw that cause I follow them both on Instagram and it does seem like that might’ve happened. You would think Stassi would be all about posting a pic of the ring etc. I hope it did happen cause they are a cute couple and he cracks me up.

I really hope he finally wife’s her up, because they’re adorable together and have been involved for at least a year or two—-they both have a similarly twisted sense of humor and seem to just ‘get’ each other. Plus, she could use a decent, grounded and goofy fella after all the losers she’s dated in recent years(going from yucky Jax...to that other sleazy SUR bartender...to that greasy man-bun douche...). She’s obviously no picnic herself, but this guy really seems to keep her happy and in check. Looking forward to the moment this season when he tells her she “dickpunched his heart.”

• Love 10

I don’t think they have been dating long enough to get married.* The honeymoon period lasts 2 to 5 years. I don’t think they’ve even been together 2 years yet. Didn’t she start dating him around the time the last season aired? 

*I know some people get married quickly and it works out but I think this is usually the exception rather than the rule.

• Love 3
On 7/21/2018 at 11:39 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm super late to this party, but the the "Stay strong Billie.  You are light. You are love." caption has me rolling on the floor.  Who puts a caption like that on their own photo?  

In other news, I went out with my friends last night and one of them lives in Tom, Katie, Jax, and Britney's building and has never mentioned it because he doesn't care.  I haven't been to his apartment since before they all moved in and only been late at night after hours of partying, so that's my excuse for not recognizing it myself.  Last time I was there I got in a big drunk fight with one of the neighbors because he told me I couldn't be an Uber driver because my car only has 2 doors and yelling "Dukes of Hazard" and expecting people to go in through the windows doesn't cut it (he was right) and then I got lost in the building trying to leave.  So I've never been back.  Oh and Jax is indirectly responsible for my friend's motorcycle being stolen, which sounds about right because Jax.

Do tell, does your friend have that ridiculous yellow picture frame fuckery on his front door as well, or is that a VPR cast member exclusive?  

And is the peep hole in his apartment off centered as it is with the VPR chucklefucks' apartments?

Too bad he doesn't live either on the same floor, directly below, or directly above them so you could get some info when they're partying/fighting.  

OTOH, I'm sure your friend is very nice and normal, and doesn't deserve to live any closer to them than he already does.  

In other news, after watching the preview for the coming season, did I see that FI Tom outs Ariana for having a relationship with a woman (gasp!) in her past?

No judgment, I can't stand her nor do I  care whether she craves tacos, sausages, or both, but I'm apprehensive about how she's going to spin this story after last season's spin about her vagina of shame and disgust. 

Maybe Bravo should just give her and her vagina their own spin off.  I really don't care to hear any more intimate details about that situation but it looks like her sex life is going to be a "hot topic" again next season.

I need to watch again, but I didn't notice Scheana in that preview.  

I think the wedding will be Jax and Brittany.  Not because they're madly in love or any of the sort, but because Bravo will pay for it and it will ensure them a story line and Bravo paycheck for another season or two.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

In other news, after watching the preview for the coming season, did I see that FI Tom outs Ariana for having a relationship with a woman (gasp!) in her past?

No judgment, I can't stand her nor do I  care whether she craves tacos, sausages, or both, but I'm apprehensive about how she's going to spin this story after last season's spin about her vagina of shame and disgust. 

Maybe Bravo should just give her and her vagina their own spin off.  I really don't care to hear any more intimate details about that situation but it looks like her sex life is going to be a "hot topic" again next season.

This came up 3 years ago.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vanderpump-rules-has-ariana-madix-been-with-a-girl

There was also her dumb stand up where she read her college diary. She was convinced that every woman wanted to fuck her. That was probably 3 years ago.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

This came up 3 years ago.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vanderpump-rules-has-ariana-madix-been-with-a-girl

There was also her dumb stand up where she read her college diary. She was convinced that every woman wanted to fuck her. That was probably 3 years ago.

Ugh, so now they're hopping in the Wayback Machine to dredge this up?

I cared so much (sarcasm, obviously) that I had completely forgotten all about it.  

Hopefully this recycled info will only be a fleeting blip on the VPR radar this coming season.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Do tell, does your friend have that ridiculous yellow picture frame fuckery on his front door as well, or is that a VPR cast member exclusive?  

And is the peep hole in his apartment off centered as it is with the VPR chucklefucks' apartments?

Too bad he doesn't live either on the same floor, directly below, or directly above them so you could get some info when they're partying/fighting.  

OTOH, I'm sure your friend is very nice and normal, and doesn't deserve to live any closer to them than he already does.  

I need to watch again, but I didn't notice Scheana in that preview.  

I think the wedding will be Jax and Brittany.  Not because they're madly in love or any of the sort, but because Bravo will pay for it and it will ensure them a story line and Bravo paycheck for another season or two.  

One of the couples bought the frames -- kept one for their door and gifted the other.  I don't remember which bought them though.  So it does not come with the apartment.  I can't remember if my friend's peephole is off center, I've never been to his apartment when not stupid drunk.  My friend's friend lives on the same floor as the chucklefucks and hangs out with them.  That's how it came up.  That guy met us while we were out half way into a pub crawl and my friend was like "what's with the stupid filming on your floor again?" and the guy was like "Oh, Jax, Brittnay, Tom, and Katie just got back from Mexico and they were filming them coming home for hours." and drunk me was not even subtle and cool about being all over that.  I'm not always drunk, but the guy that lives in that building is one of my drinking buddies.

Did anyone else notice how bad Lala's fake tan was in the first part of the preview?  She looks like she smeared mud on her face.

• Love 12

So Vanderpump Rules didn’t win at the people’s choice. Kardashian’s won, but that was to be expected considering the award show was on e as are the Kardashians. 

But according to the Vanderpump cast insta stories the Kardashian’s came late, already had their speech up on the Teleprompter and then left shortly after winning. I was kind of hoping Vanderpump would win. 

Also eta guess who was there to present Victoria Beckham with the style icon award Schenas almost sister in law!!! Robs sister Amber!!!!! It was great!!!

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

So Vanderpump Rules didn’t win at the people’s choice. Kardashian’s won, but that was to be expected considering the award show was on e as are the Kardashians. 

But according to the Vanderpump cast insta stories the Kardashian’s came late, already had their speech up on the Teleprompter and then left shortly after winning. I was kind of hoping Vanderpump would win. 

Me too, @WhosThatGirl!! But then again, I only had this godawful pathetic awards show on as background noise while I finish up some work here...I was more shocked just to see the casts of all three of the nominated reality series actually *there*...isn’t the whole longtime joke behind the People’s Choice Awards the fact that only the winners actually bother to show up?! Just made this cast look as pathetic as the Jersey Shore bunch, although it was kinda funny to see how excited they all were when the camera panned to their table as their nomination was announced; methinks the Tom’s had been hitting the open bar fairly hard by then.

Also, is this People’s Choice shit for real? Why is Nikki Minaj winning multiple awards?? People actually still listen to her??? I honestly thought her 15 minutes were up as soon as Cardi B stole her thunder. Anyway.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Me too, @WhosThatGirl!! But then again, I only had this godawful pathetic awards show on as background noise while I finish up some work here...I was more shocked just to see the casts of all three of the nominated reality series actually *there*...isn’t the whole longtime joke behind the People’s Choice Awards the fact that only the winners actually bother to show up?! Just made this cast look as pathetic as the Jersey Shore bunch, although it was kinda funny to see how excited they all were when the camera panned to their table as their nomination was announced; methinks the Tom’s had been hitting the open bar fairly hard by then.

Also, is this People’s Choice shit for real? Why is Nikki Minaj winning multiple awards?? People actually still listen to her??? I honestly thought her 15 minutes were up as soon as Cardi B stole her thunder. Anyway.

Yeah, the peoples choice awards is so ridiculously fixed. You know who’s going to win by who actually showed up. It felt really apparent this year though how obvious the winners were.

• Love 4
On 11/11/2018 at 8:31 PM, Sun-Bun said:

To be fair, they probably just showed up for the open bar.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

To be fair, they probably just showed up for the open bar.

Probably. But I really wanted them to win, I find Vanderpump Rules way more entertaining than the Kardashians. Then again as I said... i

knew they were not going to win.

• Love 5

If you guys haven’t seen it yet, you *must* check out this fantastic, revealing article on the entire show/cast posted this past Friday at Vogue.com:

https://www.vogue.com/projects/13547011/babes-in-pump-land-vanderpump-rules-bravo/

Not only did they include funny little behind-the-scenes videos of the chucklefucks throughout the article, but there are some interesting tidbits scattered throughout the article, such as:

-Schwartz is the friendliest of the entire cast and the one you should approach first.

-Jax is probably the least amiable of the cast and the most intense one as well.

-Brittany is the sweetest of the bunch and claims she’d never even watched the show before meeting Jax in Vegas.

-James sees himself as the villain of the cast and is gladly willing to be “the next Jax”.

-Stassi has a magnetic, spirited personality, while Katie is the most chill of them all(probably thanks to her newfound love of gummies).

-Scheana wants to be on the reboot of “The Hills.”

And in all the gross yet expected things, Scheana apparently hangs out with Slade & Gretchen:

EBABBE15-D768-4125-88AE-9F96714D26C4.jpeg

• Love 12
17 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

If you guys haven’t seen it yet, you *must* check out this fantastic, revealing article on the entire show/cast posted this past Friday at Vogue.com:

https://www.vogue.com/projects/13547011/babes-in-pump-land-vanderpump-rules-bravo/

that was an insanely fun read!

I would like to leave this cubicle & go drink champagne while having a blow-out and watching a VR marathon on TV

I wish we could somehow go back in time & see a reality show about Lisa & Ken having clubs in the 80s

Scheana should *totally* be on the new Hills;  for some reason she doesn't really fit in on VR

I will never, ever believe that  they were actually talking about pasta.

• Love 10
On 11/18/2018 at 2:23 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Not only did they include funny little behind-the-scenes videos of the chucklefucks throughout the article, but there are some interesting tidbits scattered throughout the article, such as:

-Schwartz is the friendliest of the entire cast and the one you should approach first.

I liked the piece. Almost every account I've read about meeting the cast has said that Schwartz is the most magnetic and amiable of the cast. These pieces have said that when he's speaking to you, you never get the sense that it's a chore or a duty for him. It feels like he's genuinely interested in what you have to say and that you're the only person in the world to him in that moment. So it is  funny to see the writer pick up on that and say that Schwartz could convince you to be a Scientologist. I guess we're all quite lucky that Schwartz's laziness has kept him from being a politician or cult leader.

I do have an issue with this line in the article:

Between the three women, two of them had shared a partner, and two of them had fallen out.

Because as any true Vanderpump Rules obsessive knows in that group of Katie, Stassi, and Brittany, all three of them are Eskimo sisters. Brittany and Stassi overlap with Jax. Stassi and Katie overlap with Peter. And among the entire group, Kristen has slept with Sandoval (who is with Ariana), Jax (who was with Stassi, but is now engaged to Brittany), James (who slept with Lala and is now dating Raquel), and Carter (Katie's former slampiece).  As always, our perennial also-ran, Scheana Shay, has slept with none of these dudes. 

And in all the gross yet expected things, Scheana apparently hangs out with Slade & Gretchen:

EBABBE15-D768-4125-88AE-9F96714D26C4.jpeg

Honestly, Gretchen and Slade will show up at the opening of a door. We've seen them at Shahs events. They're volunteering to testify against Tamra and Shannon. They're getting pranked on Sacha Baron Cohen's show. I suspect that a lot of the other Bravolebrities just sigh and give up when Gretchen and Slade request invitations. I don't think they put up much of a fight denying them because it's mostly sad.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16
20 minutes ago, dosodog said:

HunterHunted. I am in complete awe of your Vanderpump relationship knowledge. 

I'm reading the article. So far it's great!  

Stassi was on The Amazing Race!?! WHAT!?

Going to Youtube! 

Stasis was also on this reality teen drama show called queen bees  which sadly I can never find a clip of her on it, I’ve only been able to find a bad quality video of her but it’s kind of funny:

Also yes the Vanderpump relationship charts are great. And then you have to factor in all the randoms that pop in and out. Like laura Leigh and those two girls with Jax before brittany. Also Rachel Jax’s ex who is now a supporting cast member and who is now besties with all of Jax’s ex girlfriends and current one and his hook up partner. And who apparently was the one to introduce Tom Kristen. Good times.

• Love 3
On 11/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Also yes the Vanderpump relationship charts are great. And then you have to factor in all the randoms that pop in and out. Like laura Leigh and those two girls with Jax before brittany. Also Rachel Jax’s ex who is now a supporting cast member and who is now besties with all of Jax’s ex girlfriends and current one and his hook up partner. And who apparently was the one to introduce Tom Kristen. Good times.

Jax was dating Carmen, the law student, and Tiffany, the casino host in season 3. He was also trying to hook up with Vail in season 3. Tiffany comped the guys a suite in Las Vegas and Jax proceeded to cheat on her with some random. Jax claimed he was helping the girl in the bathroom because she was sick, but everyone else including a producer denied this. The producer filmed some footage with her phone, but it was too dark to use.

He also slept with Lindsay Lohan, Courtney Robertson from the Bachelor, and GG from Shahs of Sunset. The latter two were confirmed by the women.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7

WOW!

I guess I have to meet Jax in person to understand his appeal.  I've always found him gross--not my "type".

Peter!  Like the show, a tiny taste of Peter in the article.  Who I've always found attractive.  But I think only because we get tiny Peter doses.....

Katie looked great in the tanning tent!

• Love 6
On 11/19/2018 at 7:23 AM, Sun-Bun said:

That was a really interesting read. The mention of Stassi being in that show Queen Bees rang a bell with me. I'm positive it was aired on Australian TV, though of course I hadn't heard of Stassi   then. I do remember watching her in The Amazing Race.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

That was a really interesting read. The mention of Stassi being in that show Queen Bees rang a bell with me. I'm positive it was aired on Australian TV, though of course I hadn't heard of Stassi   then. I do remember watching her in The Amazing Race.

I am having trouble reading this article. When I scroll down to continue reading, it freezes or just blanks. Is it my phone or the website?

24 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Stassi is an author now: 

Somehow I’m guessing there’s a ghost writer heavily involved here. I can’t imagine when she found the time to “write” this book in between her schedule of traveling, promoting, partying and podcasting...I hope I’m wrong! 

Otherwise, seems like a funny idea and kudos to her for actually having the balls to create and follow through on such a fun idea.

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Somehow I’m guessing there’s a ghost writer heavily involved here. I can’t imagine when she found the time to “write” this book in between her schedule of traveling, promoting, partying and podcasting...I hope I’m wrong! 

Otherwise, seems like a funny idea and kudos to her for actually having the balls to create and follow through on such a fun idea.

I was thinking that, too.  I think she's reasonably well spoken, and she actually *does* have some writing talent, based on her blogs & the fact that she graduated from LMU w/an English degree.

I'm so conflicted on her;  I flove her on social media/podcasts but I go up & down on her when I watch VPR

• Love 5

i'm totally going to buy the book.  I used to hate Stassi, but once I started to listen to her podcast earlier this year, I found her totally compelling and interesting.  She's funny and while at times she says the wrong thing (aka the time's up/me too fiasco), she totally worked at educating herself and aiming to figure out and reeducater herself.  I flove her with Beau and think he really brings out who she really is. I can't imagine being in so many shitty relationships would make you your best self, but she's never going to be perfect but I think Beau brings her out of her shell.  Based on her podcasts and love of pop culture and fashion, her OOTD day stuff, I think the book will be fun and why not.  I hope she has a chapter about her love of murder, cemeteries and serial killers.   

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Marley said:

That’s super rude and I read about what happened but I feel like there has to be more to the story.

There was an account on FB from someone on the flight who saw at least part of it but didn’t know about the gum.

On 11/21/2018 at 7:08 AM, dosodog said:

tiny Peter doses.....

I'm down with that. LOL!  Better yet...tiny peter, small doses. 

DOSODOG, I'm officially making "tiny peter doses" a functional term in my everyday vocabulary.

For example: Waiter: "would you care for a cocktail?"

Me: " Yes of course. I would like a Tiny Peter Dose Martini"

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 3
On 11/28/2018 at 12:54 AM, Duke2801 said:

I read two of Brandi Glanville’s books. I won’t judge you. 

I found those books at my local library. I know...what's up with that!! Lol. But my point is..they are FREE. I wouldn't pay to read a lot of books I read unless I get them at the library .

• Love 2
On 11/18/2018 at 3:23 PM, Sun-Bun said:

-Jax is probably the least amiable of the cast and the most intense one as well.

-Brittany is the sweetest of the bunch and claims she’d never even watched the show before meeting Jax in Vegas.

-James sees himself as the villain of the cast and is gladly willing to be “the next Jax”.

-Stassi has a magnetic, spirited personality, while Katie is the most chill of them all(probably thanks to her newfound love of gummies).

Thanks for the link! In the photo of Brittany where she & nasty are "in full makeup and wardrobe for their main titles scene" -- her foundation is about 2 shades too light!!

• Love 1

Poor little Giggy always looks so miserable in those stupid clothes. I feel sad for him.

ETA: Yes, I know he had alopecia years ago so allegedly that is why LVP put clothes on him. But he has hair now bitch so let him be a dog! Quit dressing him in stupid pageant costumes and carrying him everywhere! Does Giggy even know he has 4 legs and can walk on his own? I know Giggy has a fantastic life with loving owners but damn. Give him a break! Lol.

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 5
On 11/8/2018 at 3:36 PM, Persnickety1 said:

did I see that FI Tom outs Ariana for having a relationship with a woman (gasp!) in her past?

It looks like he does, but during a reunion, Andy asked if any ladies had had lesbian relationships and she raised her hand.  Scheana said "doesn't everyone?" Poor "tries so hard" trying to fit in and remain relevant. 

• Love 1

I think the issue is he has sex with women too drunk to consent, then tells them they had consensual sex the next day. That's what happened when he and Lala had sex. Lala and James were staying in a hotel room and she woke up and there was a used condom on the floor. So she asked what happened and he said oh you don't remember, we did it in the shower. Lala did not consider this date rape. (For the full story Google The Dirty podcast with Lala from 2016).

My purpose here is not to start a 'what is rape' discussion, just to reiterate that James has very hazy boundaries and is quick to slut shame...a combination which makes him very dangerous to be around while intoxicated.

Moving from the episode thread, here is a link to an interview with Lala about this, wonder if her feelings about this have changed since then.

https://jezebel.com/vanderpump-rules-lala-kent-says-the-blackout-drunk-sex-1748209792

• Love 2