Type keyword(s) to search

S07: Pearl

• Start Topic

So, in that clip, Ginger says that the resume that mentions her costume design background is 16 years old. Are we actually supposed to believe that she had a resume at 13? Or is she finally acknowledging that the idea of her being 29 was a ridiculous fantasy?

BTW, the question was "Devon in New York City asks, 'Pearl, your style is amazing. Would you ever consider starting a fashion line?'"

That reminds me of when Lisa on the Simpsons was forced to ask, "Mr. Burns, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

• Love 1

That answer, too, ugh. I'm open to whatever creative pursuits? Basically, she's saying that if someone hands it to her, she'll do it, but it's not like she'll go out of her way. Which is a pretty textbook Pearl answer, as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 3

Pearl has a perfume, called (of course) Flazéda—but she's dressed as a guy on the bottle: https://xyrena.com/product/flazedaedp/

With the launch of Flazéda, Pearl has made herstory as the first RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant to release a widely available signature fragrance. Developed by Pearl and the olfactory rebels at Xyrena, Flazéda is a truly unisex, sophisticated and sexy scent. Featuring top notes of anise, pepper, bergamot, and jasmine; middle notes of amber, lavender, and mandarin; and base notes of sandalwood, vanilla, and vetiver. The perfect finishing touch for a night out, Flazéda can only be described as, well… the most flazéda fragrance ever.

• Love 1

So Pearl has released her scent.

At that price, it should be able to cure diseases, end interstate conflicts, and perform a better lip-sync than its namesake can.

But if people are willing to buy it, I fully support their olfactory rebellion.

• Love 3

Maybe all the buzz about how hot she is as a man has convinced her that her male face is the best bet for non-drag queen related products?

I kind of want her perfume from the scent description, but I don't wear perfume and even if I did, hers would be too expensive.

• Love 1
(edited)

Pearl has a perfume, called (of course) Flazéda—but she's dressed as a guy on the bottle: https://xyrena.com/product/flazedaedp/

As the judges say: I don't know if the taste level is there. The picture on the bottle makes a very skinny Pearl look like he is 400lbs. There is no neck so it looks like he has a couple of double chins going on. And the price is outrageous. Edited by jellywager
  • Love 2

The perfume and the cd are tangible things that Pearl's fans can buy, although the perfume is outrageously expensive. I don't know that they will buy these, but if those who supported her on social media but couldn't come to her shows do purchase these she might do well in the short run. I am somewhat baffled by her male presentation though, although she is regarded as an attractive man. She looked too sleepy for me. And she's the first RPDR contestant with a fragrance, so that's something. Maybe five of her fans will go in together to buy a bottle.

• Love 2

Are you fucking kidding me? $124 for a bottle of perfume? I am sure she will sell a lot of those! LOL before I clicked on the link, I thought she would have a $10 bottle sold exclusively at Walmart, like the ANTM one they tried to push during the all-star cycle.

• Love 2