Type keyword(s) to search

Claudia Jordan: New Girl On The Block

• Start Topic

I haaaate Claudia. She has shades of being likeable but, for once, when Nene calls her thirsty, she really fucking is!  Trying to annoy Porsha into friendship(and they aint low, they were getting along perfectly well in Manila the exact definition of cordial), stalking Nene to find out why she ran away from counseling like it isnt clear it's because Nene only likes a confrontation she's winning.

She's so obviously messy and petty and her face annoys.

She had so much going for her when she took down Nene, but her refusal to release her bite when she won, ruined everything. Claudia got Nene to shut up, apologize and be cordial, yet she keeps blathering about some damn answers. Nene was never her BFF so who cares. I don't mind if the other ladies say in their Talking Heads that they feel Nene would have ruined the Philippines trip. However it seemed that it was always Claudia throwing out the bait "has anyone heard from Nene". Luckily the women were somewhat subdued when answering. 

• Love 1

You're right, Clauda won the big fight, but kept going at it, thereby ruining any credibility she had. I blame producers pushing her to do just that, which was why she was hired (according to various sites). She was hired to take NeNe down a peg or two. I just damn wish they'd leave these ladies to their own devices, as what THEY come up with for day-to-day storylines are much more interesting than the contrived garbage producers push onto them.

• Love 1

Whoop whoop! I hope this is true.

Let this be a lesson to the producers after the worst season ever. Stop casting women for their sole potential of "going after" other cast members. It's contrived, boring and desperate.

Claudia is a nasty empty thirstbucket who had no business even being on the show in the first place.

• Love 5

Claudia just posted this on her fan page:

Hey friends and fam. I just wanted to make an announcement here for all that have been supporting me in all of my jobs, ventures and adventures. After working on The Rickey Smiley Show for a year I am moving on to more opportunities. There are a whole lot of things I want to do that will better showcase my talents, personality, intelligence and wittiness and I'm ready to pursue them! I'm grateful to Reach Media and to Mr. Smiley for giving me the opportunity which in turn helped me have a reason to be in Atlanta to be on the Real Housewives of Atlanta which was another amazing opportunity that has brought me nothing but more exposure, more checks and more opportunities in film and many other things. To those that rode with me through the storm when I was trying to adjust on the show with conflicting advice coming at me from all angles-I thank you. To my critics-I thank you also because you pushed me and motivated me to do better. I know I'm the second female co-host to depart in a year but I have total confidence that they will fill that spot with someone that will do the damn thing and be able to stay forever! I'll miss the crew and made some real friends on the RSMS and I wish them the best.I also want to publicly say THANK YOU to Ebony Steele who was a total class act to me when I first started and has continued to check up on me and has truly shown me sisterhood despite everything. I can not wait to see her next move also. She's talented and a radio star! But lots of things are cooking as we speak and I'll post where you can catch me next REAL soon! XOXO CJ

People came for me in the comments when I gave a side eye to Claudia's biracial tales of woe but when I sense something is "off," something is off (same with Tyra Banks).

If the reason Claudia was in Atlanta in the first place was because of her job on the Rickey Smiley show, and now she doesn't have that job anymore this pretty much makes it 99.44% obvious she will not be back next year.

I blame the RHOA show, though.  They should've left Claudia in the role of "friend" instead of elevating her to a full housewife.

• Love 1

This is what Rickey said on his fb. No names but who else would he be talking about?

"It kills me when you give people opportunity and the disrespect I have to

deal with daily, my entire career. Being no nonsense and not taking **** from anyone is not bipolar. Saying no to someone isn’t being mean. I got folks who eat off me, get paid for what they do and can walk in the studio in they feelings [sic] about nothing… sounds good on the air. If you only knew. It’s not just white people that have entitlement issues smfh. All I do here is provide opportunities for people, come to work happy every day, work hard and have to deal with S on and off the air. The devil IS a lie. It’s all good because I appreciate the ones that’s respectful and loyal and trying to make these radio and tv dreams come true. So instead of mistreating an employer that provides an opportunity for you to have a career, if what he provides is not enough, then start your own. Simple. #entitlement."

I don't know why they ever hired her to replace Ebony anyway. Ebony was much funnier and less bitchy. I think this is a good move. I'm definitely one of the people who stopped listening when Claudia came on. Might tune back in now.

(edited)

If what Rickey is saying is true, Claudia needs an immediate re-evaluation of herself.  She's a good looking 42 year old but she's 42 years old nonetheless.  She won't be able to rely on her looks for too much longer or leech off a man. Opportunities in entertainment are few for the post 40 crowd (for someone just getting started).   Her shelf life in the entertainment arena is rapidly coming to its expiration date so if she's running around with an attitude, she needs to adjust herself real quick.

It would be something if Porsha ended up becoming the new morning co-host on the RS show.

*whisper* she might want to ask Porsha to hook her up with one of those African princes.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 3

If Rickey really is talking about Claudia, then he's coming across unprofessional and childish.  Lots of people move on to other opportunities within the radio world.  I doubt she's irreplaceable.  He's going on as if Claudia's departure is going to hurt his pockets.  Now, if she just stopped showing up to work, then I could understand the anger, but if she gave notice, then the FB subliminal isn't necessary.

I don't even like Claudia all that much, but Rickey isn't gaining any points here, either.

• Love 1

I think it's kind of unprofessional for Claudia to say to the Rickey Smiley show, "Thanks for letting me be on your show so I could be on Real Housewives, but now I'm on to bigger and better things that will let me do what I wanna do."

If you read into Rickey Smiley's statement, he was mad because he felt used  and that the person upsetting him had an attitude of entitlement and was unappreciative, so if that individual felt they could do better, go on ahead and do better elsewhere.

Claudia said she was a "journalist" and liked to present the facts so I'm pretty sure her statement was intended to get some last minute passive aggressive digs into the Rickey Smiley show for firing her.

Just call her butter, 'cause girl's on a roll this morning:

ATTENTION: Blogs are NOT the news. SOME get a lot of stuff right thru tips...but some just pull things out their asses. KNOW THAT my friends. As a former reporter/journalist this pains me because we actually had to site sources and PROVIDE FACTS not opinions. We had to call and reach out to BOTH SIDES and get STATEMENTS. We had to exercise integrity. We were not allowed to put a negative slant on a story about someone because we simply "don't like them." We had to be fair, balanced and most importantly TRUTHFUL. I have read so much bullshit about me and others that is soooooooooooooooooo fake and such lies that I wonder-has the world gone mad? And some folks actually buy into it! Please know that some bloggers are nothing more than the bitter chick that never gets noticed so instead sneaks around trying to overhear peoples conversations and gets bits and pieces and RUNS WITH THAT and calls that a BLOG!!! Lord help us. But then there are the ones that actually do the work and fact check and try to be positive. I will say my dear friend B Scott does that and so does Nicole Bitchie who is no longer blogging. I also love how positive The Jasmine Brand is and I really like Tamara Tattles blog--she gets a LOT right! But some.... mannnnnnnnnn they just get reckless and say WHATEVER....and people buy it because to some--it feels good to dump on and make fun of a "celebrity" or of someone that you think may have it easier and better than you---reading about their pain or misfortune makes some feel better about themselves...and that's sad. Me myself personally? I love a success story and LOVE hearing about people winning! (Unless they're evil) OK just my rant for the week! Have a wonderful day my friends! xoxo

Right before she posted that long rant, she had posted a link to this story... which she has now deleted.

http://cocoafab.com/claudia-jordan-hangs-with-cast-mates-bites-back-at-rhoa-firing-rumors/

• Love 1

Ok poor Claudia went to a gnarly beach in Miami. I am pretty sure Kandi had been recently because, red solo cup. And ugh, is that plastic trash stuck to the back of her friends leg? No Claudia, just no. You need some help staging pictures. These are terrible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3157143/Axed-Real-Housewives-Atlanta-star-Claudia-Jordan-hits-beach-day-row-tiny-bikini.html

She looks great.  And I think that's a tattoo on her friend's leg.  The pics do look very staged though.  They're supposed to "seem" spontaneous, except she's looking right into the camera on almost every shot.

The beach isn't gnarly!   Besides the one lonely piece of litter.  The seaweed is natural and shows a healthy ecosystem.  And it's always on Miami beaches, year round.  So is the "ugly" sand.  South Florida doesn't have white sand.  Those pristine, white beaches they always show for South Beach is manufactured....they bulldoze away the seaweed first thing in the morning and truck in white sand from The Bahamas.  It gives non-Miami people a false perception of what our beaches look like.  They're beautiful in their natural state! <environmental rant over, lol!>

The tattoo is in a weird place. 

I like Claudia, but she seems like one of those people who is likeable in small doses.  I really can't stand Ricky Smiley.  I don't think he's funny and he was skeeving me out every time he had an interaction with Claudia and Porsha; an HR nightmare waiting to happen.  And his twitter rant (what I could make sense of anyway) was completely unprofessional.

• Love 1

Her latest

Good morning! A lot of rumors, inaccuracies and false reports circulating and I know I have been very quiet and have not been spilling the tea. But trust me-I will do a sit down interview shortly and release a statement addressing everything...and it will be EVERYTHING. So just hold tight my friends. Good things, great things, positive things all in the works. Not what you think... but if you rock with me... you will be happy for me trust. And if you don't rock with me... I'm sorry but you're probably going to be upset. Life is good!