Type keyword(s) to search

Hosts Chemistry: Re La Ti O N S H I P

• Start Topic

On 9/17/2019 at 2:05 PM, piccadilly83 said:

Totally random thought: I was just looking at a tweet by Ana Navarro and squeeing over how great she is. It made me think of who would be in my All-Star line up if I could choose the hosts. I think it would be Ana Navarro, Sunny Hostin, Nicole Wallace, Sara Haines, and Lisa Ling. I would also accept Joy because I know so many people love her. She’s not really my cup of tea, but I’m not dead set against her. 

Not a bad lineup!  I know this may not be popular but I was a huge fan of Rosie as the moderator.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Not a bad lineup!  I know this may not be popular but I was a huge fan of Rosie as the moderator.  

Oh, I liked Rosie too. I thought she was a good moderator as well. I know people may disagree, but I never saw her put her politics ahead of her job of moderating the panel.  She would have her own opinions, but she was always open to letting everyone express their thoughts.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, piccadilly83 said:

Oh, I liked Rosie too. I thought she was a good moderator as well. I know people may disagree, but I never saw her put her politics ahead of her job of moderating the panel.  She would have her own opinions, but she was always open to letting everyone express their thoughts.

My opinion as well!  Plus she is very smart.  People may not agree with her stance but she knows her stuff.  The show was also more fun!  I liked how she made them start giving away stuff.  

• Love 12