Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I finally got the dvds of saison 1 & 2 and yesterday night I was watching season 1 (1x01 to 1x04).

The page immediately after the flying monkeys is an illustration where she was in a sort of cave, then she met David and then, when they were going to the toll gate, she said she was robbing Regina to cumulate enough money to go away; "Escape to another realm, somewhere isolated where I can never be hurt" were her words.

Dunno if this is important, but as, apparently they're paralleling 1x03 and 3x21/22, here is a mention of another realm. Could 3x21/22 it be a real realm or an AU,dunno, I'm lost (and I don't have enough kknoledge of OUaT or Lost!!).

Zelena's new curse reveal immediately made me think of the Jamie Dornan article from earlier this year, where Adam & Eddy said that they wanted him back for something that's going to happen in the finale. I think she's going to be at least temporarily successful and we're going to see what everything would be like if Regina had never existed/Zelena took Regina's place.

I apologize if this doesn't go here, I'm a long time lurker but I've never posted anything!

• Love 1

Just saying that I agree with those here and elsewhere who say the show lost an opportunity by casting Charles Mesure as someone other than Hook's father.  The resemblance is striking.

Pretty sure with the new clip from next week's episode out on Hulu, coupled with the CRAZY info that has just come out on Tumblr; I can officially say that "The Jolly Roger" has already killed me dead - and it's only Monday.  How the heck am I supposed to make it through till Sunday?!  

I'm super pumped to see Blackbeard (add me as another who thought he looked so much like Killian/Liam it was unreal) and have Ariel return!

• Love 1

Dream or not dream, Hook in that armour is sexy as hell!!

As someone mentioned in TWoP, pirate doll and warrior doll (in EF Emma's nursery) = Hook for both?

Now, was I imagining things or was there a photo of Charming dressed up in pirate gear?  I would find it amusing if in this dream/AU Killian ended up the knight and Charming the pirate.

• Love 1

Second sneak peek for the Jolly Roger episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a9GCxJZ7tAY

Answering to Civetta from the TWoP spoilers thread: well Hook has his pirate reputation to mantain! He can't start acting as the good form/good man he is, otherwise he'll be a dead pirate walking!

It's interesting to see how his face changes in the scene with the wench: from "show off" pirate in the tavern, to nice guy with the wench and then to torturated/sad/big burden on shoulders man when she leaves.

Again, replying here from TWoP.

I've never thought Henry was going to retrieve his memory soon, mainly because of Regina. What would happen if Henry had his memory back? Could Regina's curse and its undoing backfire? In theory, and logically, yes. Henry's lack of memory is Regina's price to pay. We don't have much insight of Regina, except her sorrow, but I think she understands this.

Could it be possible that Hook is the tinman because Zelena kidnaps Emma, his heart?

Nope.  Regina is the tin man because Zelena is after her heart, as the last episode made clear.  That's why she gave it to Robin Hood for safekeeping.

So that's pretty much all three, yes? Rumple (brain, as she said at the end of Quiet Minds), Charming (courage) and Regina (heart...if she ever snatches on to it). What would be interesting is if the lesson parallels the lesson in the movie...that they've had those qualities all along, making the symbols of these things just as Regina said about Charming's sword being just a symbol of his courage. ...Then again, her being after Regina's heart is quite literal, but I have wondered when they will delve more into the mythology of The Dark One, as one of the creators pretty recently said they would do; and will that mythology include a loop hole for not necessarily needing the dagger.

I was watching the stills of the Bleeding Through promo. Could it be that Zelena settles up a curse that implies a tornado or a storm and it happens when Snow and Regina are in the kitchen? They act like something is happening.

I read a rumor that Kristen Bell may be making an appearance as Anna from "Frozen".

Okay, first of all, if that's true? My head would explode from the amazingness.

Second, it's weird, because I know she's the voice of Anna, but physically she looks like Elsa to me. Am I crazy and this is just me?

Bringing over from TWOP:

Would Hook attempt to take himself out of the equation in the heat of the showdown over Henry by, maybe, impaling himself in the heart with his hook? If he died, would that break the Kiss Curse? There was that very obvious camera cut-away to Hook at the "resilient heart" line, and we know that Hook and Dr. Whale share a scene in the next ep. Emma could magic or TLK him back, and Whale could be, "No ill effects of being impaled in the heart! No ill effects of ghost possession! Nobody eats my Jello! Why am I needed in this town, anyway?"

Somehow, I feel like they're not going to give us a TLK with him and Emma yet. They've been doing the slow build with them, as opposed to the Regina/Robin insta-romance. They may want to save it for next season.

Or, you know, he could just get conked on the head and be reintroduced to his floor OTP.

Dammit, I feel an urge to write a CS fanfic about this now. I haven't shipped a damn TV couple since Logan and Veronica. We're talking 2007, people!

• Love 1

So, seeds of season 4 are planted in this season. What if after the TLK, or proposal, marriage, whatever happens Emma finds out she was already pregnant before she even returned to Storybrooke?

What if she has been pregnant by Walsh this whole time?

Now in the long run Killian won't care but it would be pretty angsty, particularly if they were worried the baby could be odd given the circumstances.

Daxx, you gave me cold shivers. Really cold ones!

I thought that the Oz chapter was going to finish this season?

Have A&E ever been wrong about their own spoilers?

If I recall, didn't Neal thank Hook for helping while he was in the hospital before he died? And Hook replied that he (Neal) would have done it too? Could be Hook, Neal AND Rumple had a hand, hook, heart in casting the return to Storybrooke curse.

Maybe Neal/Rumple (together again after the *bonding*) cast it in EF, and then asked Hook to use the enchantment powers of the Jolly Roger to go find Emma so that she could save everyone from Zelena, but in Storybrooke. Rumple could have used Neal's heart (by Neal's directive) as the thing he loved most for the curse since he was essentially co-habituating with him and Neal only lived through him at that point. They only, technically, needed one heart, right?

From appearance Dorothy could fit for being a younger Regina (which might explain why Zelena is looking so sour in the picture with Glinda and Dorothy).  I don't see under what circumstances there would be a younger Regina but on the other hand I'm puzzled as to how Dorothy fits in generally unless she's going to be like Rapunzel and the other fairy tale characters who appear in one episode but are then never seen or even mentioned ever again. 

I have a question concerning the Sneak Peek on Queen Latifah Show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asfh7Mcu-JQ): could Snow be pregnant with twins? Glinda says: "You carry not one but two pure hearts". She could of course refers to Snow's heart, but we know there is a small black spot on it (and if the spot goes away, I think it does after she apologized, again, to Regine in last episode). Besides, David had a twin and it is an hereditary thing.

Based on the pictures released from episode 3.20 it looks like she only gives birth to one baby. Although I was a little weirded out by the two pure hearts thing as well. Perhaps a little black spot doesn't count? Or maybe working with Regina has made it go away? I'm not sure on that one.

My newest theory is that Emma sent Hook back, from the future, a la Marty McFly (leather getup= puffer vest), to affect some sort of necessary change. He said in NYC Serenade that "a bird" came to him with the potion--a swan? He asked if maybe there was a man she loved in the life she lost. He's subtly messing with their activities. He offhandedly noted that the time travel thing had never been done before--a weird comment. Too many things suggest that Hook's in the know about what's going on. I think the surprise kiss he planted on Emma will have a purpose. I think Dr Whale is the Doc Brown of the party. So...many...thoughts... .

I have a question concerning the Sneak Peek on Queen Latifah Show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asfh7Mcu-JQ): could Snow be pregnant with twins? Glinda says: "You carry not one but two pure hearts". She could of course refers to Snow's heart, but we know there is a small black spot on it (and if the spot goes away, I think it does after she apologized, again, to Regine in last episode). Besides, David had a twin and it is an hereditary thing.

On his side of the family, not hers.  The fact that his mother bore twins has no bearing on whether Snow would be genetically disposed to do the same.

Adding my 2 cents to the discussion currently going on on the Spoiler thread in TWoP:

I think it should be up to Regina to defeat Zelena. That Regina has now white magic could indeed be thanks to Henry's and Robin's love. The battle has always been announced as Evil vs Wicked... Not that I'm 100% ok with this, moreover with regards to Emma. Why having she coming back, if the battle was to be between Regina and Zelena?

Regarding Emma, if she kissed (or reanimated) Hook before the showdown, she could have lost her magic, hence the sword.

I think it should be up to Regina to defeat Zelena. That Regina has now white magic could indeed be thanks to Henry's and Robin's love. The battle has always been announced as Evil vs Wicked...

If somebody who makes Charles Manson look like a saint gets white magic, then that would be the biggest bunch of BS  tripe (and I mean that in terms of rotten stinking animal guts) that I've seen on probably not just this show, but any show.  But, given the screwed up morality that the creators portray, it might be par for a very sorry course.

• Love 3

I rewatched the scene from the 2x22 episode. On my screen, Regina's magic seems whitish/mauvish, while Emma's seems greenish/whitish. Anyone sees them differently?

http://tvline.com/2014/05/02/once-upon-a-time-ginnifer-goodwin-charming-baby-season-3-finale/ - Burned at the Stake?! Wow. Well, witches are burned at the stake. And they're also dunked in water. This plus Hook getting doused makes me wonder if Zelena isn't trying to off folks in the way that witches are traditionally killed?

I'm concerned about Marian. I feel like there's going to be some twist which screws with Outlaw Queen. Like she isn't actually dead or something. Way to make Regina all non-trusty again.

My wedding speculation is Ariel and Eric...has anyone heard if Joanna Garcia Swisher has been spotted/credited?

Hook as royalty: J.M. Barrie's original states that if Hook's true identity was known to people, it "would even at this date set the country in a blaze". Maybe Hook doesn't even know who he really is.

I had a crackpot theory about how the Wizard was wrong and Hook is actually the son of Cora and Jonathan, with Jonathan being an uber-douchey REAL Prince who was just blowing Cora off...notice Cora never says the baby is a girl. But...I forgot that Rumple plucked a hair to verify Zelena's lineage. So that's out.

http://tvline.com/2014/05/02/once-upon-a-time-ginnifer-goodwin-charming-baby-season-3-finale/

I had a crackpot theory about how the Wizard was wrong and Hook is actually the son of Cora and Jonathan, with Jonathan being an uber-douchey REAL Prince who was just blowing Cora off...notice Cora never says the baby is a girl. But...I forgot that Rumple plucked a hair to verify Zelena's lineage. So that's out.

Not to mention Killian is several hundred years older than Cora.

• Love 1

Please, I can live with Hook being a prince (actually, that would be great), but not being related to the CharmingsSwanMillsStinkins! Their family tree is already messy enough!

I don't know why, but I have the feeling Walsh will be back in Sunday episode.

Me and my ideas to go on holiday this week... Won't see the episode until next Sunday!

Watched the sneak peak and I'm feeling totally frustrated right now.

Like - the level of a badly written Mary Sue Regina fanfiction frustrated.

I'm still hoping for a twist there somewhere: let it all be an ilusion planted in Regina's mind and feeding off her dreams of becoming "a hero". Let it all not be real. It's the only hope I've got right now.

(At least on Wonderland Anastasia earned her happy ending and didn't become the most special snowflake there ever was and Jafar didn't become a misunderstood good-hearted boy who craved the love of his father and changed because of it...)

• Love 1

From what I gather, Emma's magic must be gone. So the CPR she gave Hook did it, or there was a kiss.

The end of the episode must be super effed up to allow this to get out. I have a bad feeling that something happens to Snow. It's the title and going all the way back to "Snow Falls" that makes me think it. Something must have to change in the past. Maybe Snow has some kind of medical complication from the birth of the Little Prince?

I wish I could hop in over at TWoP, but I never signed up before the closure date, and they're not accepting new submissions for screen names. :/

Well the Marysueing of a genocidal rapist with no regrets for anything had pretty much turned this show to shit. Now it's explosive diarrhea with an side of ebola.

Maybe for their next SHOW Adam and Eddie can do a crime fighter show where Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacey, Hitler and Pol Pot save the world. Because they're really all misunderstood you know.

• Love 3