Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Souris said:

I'm feeling like the only current regulars who will return next season are Regina and Hook.

I don't think we have to worry, the chances of another season are closer to none. But just in case I'm going to start a #freeColin campaing in twitter

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 2

That was the idea we wanted to create, and then have Emma be able to see it, because while it is very much human nature to say “the grass is greener,” what you realize is that though the grass may seem greener, the truth is that what you’ve gone through is what makes you you.

This is implying Emma's life would have been worse if she had grown up in a loving home with her parents.

• Love 5

Well, I don't believe one thing coming from this source if I remember correctly he was in the gang spreading rumors about Sean last year.

Now, if Jen leave I doubt she wants to stay in Vancouver where I am guessing all this audition are supposed to be. 

So, I am in the wait and see camp. I believe what comes from the actors. Maybe at the convention Jen will speak about it or maybe not.

But, I am not sure I want to try a Reboot with those writers even if Regina was not the star but a older Henry with his sister. I just lost confidence in them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RadioGirl27 said:

I don't think we have to worry, the chances of another season are closer to none. But just in case I'm going to start a #freeColin campaing in twitter

The only potential saving grace I see from the show being cancelled is it frees up Colin to be the next Doctor Who.

And yes, that "source" is an ass. We all know JMo is still working on her movie and she's a working actress who wouldn't stop auditioning just because she's on a tv show. That jerk off source joked a few tweets earlier about a Once restraining order against him. It doesn't exist but that joke isn't that much of a joke if you know his history with that set. 

(edited)

The A&E Facebook Q/A didn't give us any good spoilers or teases, but the Hook/Jasmine/Ariel adventure was confirmed and is happening in 6x15. No mention of Emma being in it. Oh, and Jasmine and Ariel have a past together.

We're also getting an origin story for the Blue Fairy, and it's going to be part of the Black Fairy flashbacks.

Emma: "The last thing we need is you in some dungeon that's real or fake or whatever this place is."

"Real or fake or whatever" is the perfect description of the Wish Realm.

I'm digging that Hook/Charming bromance moment. "I'm with you, mate."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm digging that Hook/Charming bromance moment. "I'm with you, mate."

That was a good Sneak Peek. Just in time for Captain Charming Friday (yes--it's a thing in the fandom). :-D

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Souris said:

Take it FWIW from a creepy set stalker, Jen is auditioning for other projects and Colin is still under contract

It's not uncommon for Actors who are 1. Unsure if their show will be renewed 2. Their contract is up. Will go out and audition for stuff just in case. My guess is that if this is true and she does get a Pilot that it would be in 2nd position to her role on Once. 

• Love 2

I'm still of the opinion this is the last season. Ratings stand at a 0.9. There's no way it will stay that way throughout the entirety of 6B. It will drop and will probably get to the level of cancellation. It's naive to think it'll stay steady. It never has.

Maybe it's better if it gets cancelled than end the season with Emma dead or missing, only to make way for Swan Believer 2.0. However, I'm worried A&E may go that route no matter what. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Maybe it's better if it gets cancelled than end the season with Emma dead or missing, only to make way for Swan Believer 2.0. However, I'm worried A&E may go that route no matter what. 

I don't think they'll kill Emma at all. They'll give CS their happy ending, it'll just be delayed for a while after they get married.

If that is the case I'll watch Hook scenes on Youtube and they better be about finding Emma HIS WIFE! Hook should be tearing the town down trying to find her if this is the route they go on.

7 minutes ago, cappoe said:

I don't think they'll kill Emma at all. They'll give CS their happy ending, it'll just be delayed for a while after they get married.

If that is the case I'll watch Hook scenes on Youtube and they better be about finding Emma HIS WIFE! Hook should be tearing the town down trying to find her if this is the route they go on.

There's always the trusty memory curse!

13 minutes ago, cappoe said:

As evidenced by the hideous 6a final...he'll just chill while waiting for Emma's bestie to get her back...

(You can't see it but I  wrote that in sarcasm font)

• Love 7

You know, there was an article in which Adam or Eddy explained it as Hook and Charming doing what they can in Storybrooke to make sure it was safe when Emma returned, because they knew she would return. I can kind of get that -- Regina acted so fast and didn't think the plan through that Hook and Charming are just like "Wait a minute..." But again, never shown on screen and there's no indication it'll be covered again.

Well I think we may have our answer. Eddy during the facebook chat asked fans to tell ABC they want a S7. That is not a good sign. That means ABC has zero faith in the show nor the idea for S7 and is just looking for a reason to cancel it.

• Love 1
(edited)

I caved and watched the sneak peeks.  Someone pull out my heart and crush it, please.  One from each subplot, I see.

Sneak Peek #1 with Hook and Charming: I'm glad that Charming blames himself for Gideon appearing because it's his fault and he deserves to die.  Seriously speaking though, they wrote him acting like an idiotic hothead in the 6A finale and it's the exact same thing now... no plan, saying he's going to stop it, like saying it means it will get done.  This show just loves to repeat this same old formula.

Sneak Peak #2 with Emma/Regina/Robin and then Henry galloping up.  Regina knows magic and they're hiding behind a log?  LOL at Henry's dumb conclusion that they crossed the river.  Based on what?  And why would The Evil Queen be transporting Emma on foot?  Last episode, Regina was the one telling Emma nothing was real.  Now, Emma is telling Regina nothing is real.  Nice use of dialogue recycling there.  I did enjoy Henry calling Regina a witch... the Season 1 Henry could have grown into that teenager.

Sneak Peek #3 with Rumple/Gideon: So much for Big Bad Gideon.  Without the black hood, just a whiny insecure loser.  He made that grand entrance last episode because?  Now he's sulking on a log in the forest?   Wait, is this another autobiographical character for A&E?  Another metaphor for a television writing who has faced rejection his whole life?

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/3/2017 at 2:58 PM, SiobhanJW said:

It's not uncommon for Actors who are 1. Unsure if their show will be renewed 2. Their contract is up. Will go out and audition for stuff just in case. My guess is that if this is true and she does get a Pilot that it would be in 2nd position to her role on Once. 

The first or second position stuff doesn't apply here because Jennifer's Once contract is up with this season. She can then move on to any network she wants, and ABC can't do anything about it.  She'd have to be willing to sign a new contract for them to have any say in what she does. 

Edited by Stuffy
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Souris said:

Collider interview with A&E.

There are so many howlers in this interview. My eyes are still a little blurry from all the rolling.

The most offensive is that heroes have to put others' happiness before their own and Emma feels it's unfair to have some happiness in her life.

Edited by Souris
(edited)

what is a happy ending

ROFL. How many seasons does it take to answer this question?!

The entire show started with a wedding that was interrupted by the Queen, and today, they’re all best friends. That’s what we do.

Well, I won't challenge them there. That is exactly what A&E do.

We’re gonna see how he went from a little baby in Episode 610 to a 28-year-old. So, we plan to show all the questions that hopefully fans are asking.

28-year-old? Does he have his own "Savior" prophecy he needs to fulfill as Emma did?

I would say that this is a show about hope. As we will see in this Sunday night’s premiere, although it seems Gideon wants to kill Emma, he is having the effect of bringing out the best in Rumple, and bringing Rumple and Belle closer together. Sometimes a shared goal can remind us of who we really want to be.

I genuinely feel sorry for Rumpbelle shippers at this point. They're told to hang on to hope, but it's a false hope.

They’ve been separated before, but not quite like this.

Did the writers even watch 2A? It's really not all that different.

Like everything we do, hopefully it’s not what it appears. Tiger Lily and her backstory and why she appears, we think is a fun twist on what people are expecting. She’s going to come into the story in a couple of unexpected ways, but she’s going to have a big part in the second half of the season.

Me: "So... what? She's going to be Black Fairy's sister or something?"
A&E (shifty eyes): "What? Pshhhh. No. That's totally not what we were thinking. Excuse us, we have to go rewrite something..."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

There’s a certain amount of happiness in Emma’s life, and I think she finds that unfair, as well.

PLEASE tell me this isn't going to be Emma feeling guilty that she has Hook and Regina has to lose Robin again. PLEASE, I'm begging you. 

I don't know what it is, but this half season just feels like such a mess. There's no clear storyline and nothing exciting to hang onto. I know as a CaptainSwan shipper I should be excited about the engagement spoiler, but the quote above is making me VERY nervous about how it goes down. I could easily see Emma saying no initially, but then eventually deciding it might be okay to move forward with her own life. 

I am somewhat intrigued about Tiger Lily and how she's going to fit into things. We have very few spoilers except that she has a past with Hook and she was filming with the Black Fairy and baby Rumple...

• Love 1

They're really telegraphing Emma sacrificing herself for everyone's happiness, aren't they? If Jen re-signs and there's a S7, Emma could be revived. Otherwise, Emma dies and that's her "happy ending" -- that would certainly lead aged-up Henry to stop believing in happy endings.

15 minutes ago, Souris said:

They're really telegraphing Emma sacrificing herself for everyone's happiness, aren't they? If Jen re-signs and there's a S7, Emma could be revived. Otherwise, Emma dies and that's her "happy ending" -- that would certainly lead aged-up Henry to stop believing in happy endings.

Henry will still have Regina and be busy getting her a love life to meddle in. He barely noticed Emma was gone after she took on the Darkness and disappeared.

Snowing have baby Do Over, so they're good.

Archie will miss the extra income...so there's that...

Killian will be a raging mess....he's the only one who loves Emma for herself.

Then there's me....so angry that Emma died I don't know how many tables I'd flip.. maybe Emma dies giving birth...now that's a happy ending. So very hopeful..!!!!!! Arrrrrgghhh.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Curio said:

"Dear Diary, I used my super cool Author powers again to get rid of Emma without anyone thinking it was my fault. Now, my real mom and I can live together in peace without her getting in the way. I hope it sticks. Sixth time's the charm, right? If this doesn't work, I already have a backup plan. Two words - Operation Tremors."

Killian will be a raging mess....he's the only one who loves Emma for herself.

"Killian and Regina, after losing their loves forever, find a bright new future where they never thought to look - in each other."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

"Killian and Regina, after losing their loves forever, find a bright new future where they never thought to look - in each other."

Don't even put that into the universe...

• Love 6
14 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Killian and Regina, after losing their loves forever, find a bright new future where they never thought to look - in each other."

Thank god there is not going to be a season 7, because this is exactly what will happen.

• Love 1
(edited)

Meanwhile, Regina works to acclimate Robin to life in Storybrooke, but soon discovers he has a dark side that makes the task much more complicated than she anticipated

So this is a darker version of Robin? This could go one of two ways. Either his ambiguous morality makes him more compatible with Regina's shades of gray, or they go the Rumpbelle route and Regina misses the "light" Robin used to bring her.  Part of me thinks he's conning her.

Please, for the love of A&E, don't make someone have to kill Robin because he's evil. Either Regina would rip off Emma's sacrificing of Hook in 5A or we would have another Cora situation. I could also imagine Robin threatening Regina using the antimagic brace and Zelena killing him to save her sister. Because, you know - repetition parallels!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Is his "darker" self just the petty thief we met in the Wishverse? Because...that's really not THAT bad, all things considered. Granted, this Robin seems to be a selfish thief who just steals for his own gain, instead of the "Rob to the Rich, Give to the Poor" Robin that we knew before, and stealing peoples stuff is definitely bad, don't get me wrong, but I'm going to laugh my head off if we get tons of angst and finger shaking about Robin cracking a safe or two, all the while numerous mass murderers and war criminals are skipping around town without a care in the world, and not having seen a second of jail time.

• Love 9

I'm starting the think that maybe the Evil Queen does in fact get with Robin. I'd actually enjoy that more than the snoozefest that is the current OQ dynamic.

• Love 6
(edited)

I wouldn't side-eye Robin's return as much if I didn't know he was leaving by 6x14. I really just wanted him back to shut Regina up and return the show to what it had going just a season ago. All his character really needed was some course correction to be tolerable. I dislike how now that he has some spunk and courage to stand up to Regina, he's dark.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I wouldn't side-eye Robin's return as much if I didn't know he was leaving by 6x14.

I'm secretly hoping he comes back for the finale, because otherwise, what the hell was the point of the last two episodes?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

Is his "darker" self just the petty thief we met in the Wishverse? Because...that's really not THAT bad, all things considered. Granted, this Robin seems to be a selfish thief who just steals for his own gain, instead of the "Rob to the Rich, Give to the Poor" Robin that we knew before, and stealing peoples stuff is definitely bad, don't get me wrong, but I'm going to laugh my head off if we get tons of angst and finger shaking about Robin cracking a safe or two, all the while numerous mass murderers and war criminals are skipping around town without a care in the world, and not having seen a second of jail time.

'Dark' Hood just doesn't work, his character is just too bland and even his supposed 'edginess' was just poorly done.

1 minute ago, Curio said:

I'm secretly hoping he comes back for the finale, because otherwise, what the hell was the point of the last two episodes?

To waste more time, it feels like nothing but filler.

12 minutes ago, Free said:

To waste more time, it feels like nothing but filler.

This entire season has felt like filler. Congratulations Adam & Eddy, you wasted your final season. I don't think I can bring myself to watch a show produced by them again.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Curio said:

This entire season has felt like filler. Congratulations Adam & Eddy, you wasted your final season. I don't think I can bring myself to watch a show produced by them again.

I made that decision two seasons ago. Once would be remembered for all the wasted potencial.

• Love 5

I'm going to guess he leaves in 6x14 because he doesn't belong there. That picture of him and Regina looking at his hand suggests to me he starts feeling physical symptoms. He can't survive in this realm because he doesn't belong there and he's not real. He has to go back before he dies. That's what his dark side is. Or not. Whatever. 

What if the whole point of ditching King Henry in the Wish Realm was to give Regina extra motivation to live there permanently with Robin during the series finale? When Robin goes back in 6x14, maybe they realize that the Wish Realm world is real, or real enough, or whatever, and so Regina goes there in the finale and becomes the full-time mother to Wish Realm Henry while Emma is the full-time mother to Storybrooke Henry. And then Regina could finally live in a world where Snow White doesn't exist, she has Henry all to herself, and she has Robin without the baggage of Marian. Damn, I think I just figured out Regina's happy ending.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Curio said:

What if the whole point of ditching King Henry in the Wish Realm was to give Regina extra motivation to live there permanently with Robin during the series finale? When Robin goes back in 6x14, maybe they realize that the Wish Realm world is real, or real enough, or whatever, and so Regina goes there in the finale and becomes the full-time mother to Wish Realm Henry while Emma is the full-time mother to Storybrooke Henry. And then Regina could finally live in a world where Snow White doesn't exist, she has Henry all to herself, and she has Robin without the baggage of Marian. Damn, I think I just figured out Regina's happy ending.

I don't think Wish Realm Henry would take too kindly to Regina being his mother. Also, I don't think that would work with the reboot, unless the reboot is the Wish Realm.

9 minutes ago, Curio said:

4 minutes ago, Souris said:

I don't think Wish Realm Henry would take too kindly to Regina being his mother. Also, I don't think that would work with the reboot, unless the reboot is the Wish Realm.

Maybe the reason Regina and Emma could exist in Wish world is that only one can exist in each world. So you can send SB Henry with Regina and Wish Henry could come live in SB with Emma and Hook - problem solved!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Curio said:

Judging by how their other show, Dead of Summer flopped after 1 season, it should be easy.

• Love 1

I read one of the interviews with A&E last night (sorry, can’t remember which one) and they mentioned that Gideon’s backstory would be 6x16 and the Black Fairy would be 6x19. That, in addition to a Rumple episode for 6x13, makes this half season extremely Stiltskin-family heavy. So here’s where it looks like the focus is for the rest of the episodes:

• 6x12 – David/CaptainCharming
  • 6x13 – Rumple
  • 6x14 – Regina/EQ/OQ
  • 6x15 – Agrabah/Aladdin & Jasmine (also ft. Hook, Ariel & Eric, Nemo & Liam 2.0)
  • 6x16 – Gideon
  • 6x17 – Charmings
  • 6x18 – Zelena
  • 6x19 – Black Fairy
  • 6x20 – Musical (looks to be an episode where each character revisits their past in a song)
  • 6x21/22 – ??

I have to admit as an Emma, Hook, & CaptainSwan fan, this is pretty damn depressing. Clearly there is no “epic adventure” coming up for the two of them and their engagement will be the B or C plotline in one of the eps btw 6x13 & 6x19. None of the interviews have teased anything of interest for them and I just can’t get myself excited. I skipped last night’s episode, but will probably watch next week as I really do like Colin & Josh’s dynamic. Beyond that I guess I’ll just take it week by week and see what the spoilers are. 

• Love 10

Yes, I agree it will be the Rumple family drama tour.

I first I could have enjoy it a little bit but after I saw the premiere I changed my mind it is too soapy and melodrama for me. Once is really became a soap.

For Emma and cs I just don't get it. I didn't feel her feeling or point of view matter at all. I would guess Gideon was the protagonist in a anti hero kinda way if I just saw the premiere.

For cs maybe they really did listen to the anti because how otherwise explaining how much they are sidelines.

My only hope is the final is about the Savior mythology and Emma, cs have a good focus.

For now I choose to believe that why Jasmine come back.

So, how long do we think the CS wedding scene will last? 8 seconds? 10 seconds? Part of a musical montage where we don't actually hear them speak their vows?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Souris said:

So, how long do we think the CS wedding scene will last? 8 seconds? 10 seconds? Part of a musical montage where we don't actually hear them speak their vows?

I'm banking on 2 minutes near the end of the finale, and then straight on to something about Regina, and then onto the epilogue with adult Henry and girl.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Souris said:

I have a feeling it's going to be in the musical ep. I can't see A&E wanting to write it.

True...I also don't know if I want A&E touching it. The only major Captain Swan moments they've ever written include the Swan Song stuff where they had Emma kill him and the quick scene at the end of 3x22 where they had Hook give a Sparknotes version on how he got the magic bean. Every other major relationship milestone has been written by other writers.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, maryle said:

But, they did write the season 3 final.!!

The second half of it. The half where it began with an Emma/Neal date, Emma got to watch her mother burn at the stake, and Regina got to chew Emma out for bringing Marian back from the past.

• Love 4