Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
joanne3482

S04.E06: And the Model Apartment

When Max and Caroline put their apartment up for rent on AirBnb, claiming it offers an authentic “Williamsburg experience,” a group of supermodels decide it would be a fun place for a girls’ weekend.

I saw that they made a lot from the models. They need to stop with the i am so poor I can only afford one outfit or bra crap. I know the aren't rich but go to Goodwill and get a t shirt, that joke is over used.

Best part about thus episode Earl and Chestnt, love them both.

I'm okay with the bra thing for Max. Bras for a girl her size really need to be good quality to do any good and that gets pricey. Actually (admittedly I don't know what size Kat Dennings is) I'd be surprised if VS had bras her size. They tend to run smaller. 

I didn't like that this episode was basically just a big ad for tonight's VS runway show. 

Wow was this a sitcom tonight?  I thought it was a prelude for a fashion show in place of 2 Broke Girls with guest appearances by the cast.  Good gosh, this makes the Kim K epi watchable.

• Like 2

- Why does Sophie get so many cheers when she walks into a room? Is the actress/character that popular?

- I've never lived in NY so I might be wrong about this, but is their crappy apartment really that crappy? I actually really like their place. Judging by appearance alone, and the fact that it has outside space for a horse. I'd say it's pretty decent.

- Where were they going to stay before they knew Sophie was going to be out of town? 

• Like 4

Max begging for free bras crossed into embarrassment territory. Hope we don't have to see any iterations of that again.

• Like 1