Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Shattered Sight

• Start Topic

Storybrooke is in a state of chaos with all the residents under the Snow Queen’s Spell of Shattered Sight at each other’s throats. Emma and Elsa race against the clock to free themselves of the ribbons and take down the Snow Queen and her curse. David can only watch when Regina clashes with Mary Margaret in an epic battle. Meanwhile, Gold gathers Belle and Henry as he prepares to leave town forever, and Will Scarlet looks to square his tab with Hook. Kristoff’s thick-headedness leads Anna to a heartwarming discovery.

• Love 2

And, apparently, fully Evil Queen Regina does get more stupid and less magical.  She can’t undo her own spell.  Huh?  Also, Regina’s not only not resilient--but “subtle” is not her best skill, either.  So, apparently fully Evil Queen Regina is not any more self-aware than regular Regina.  Surprise!  (Also, what was with Parilla’s performance?  It was just weird--it wasn’t even her usual Evil Eyes Regina--it was just bad amature theater.) 

I know it wasn’t good mothering, but I did have to laugh at Ingrid’s telling Emma where the spiders were and siccing her on Kevin.

When, exactly, did Anna hear about the legend of Snow White and Prince Charming?  That was out of no where--David was the long-haired wimp and hadn’t been charming, yet, and then Anna was iced over. 

Why can’t Emma actually be the one to save the day?  Why do they always have someone else do it?  At least it wasn’t Regina this time.

And, okay, I’m now ready to join the group who’ve been saying “What the heck is Rumple’s motive?”

And, as usual, out of the main cast the only one who apologized was Snow.

Edited by Mari
  • Love 6

Loved Regina’s:
“This is what I get for being subtle!”
Transformation from modern to EF clothing: “I’ve missed you” indeed.
Great facial expression when she realized Emma was coming to let her out.
And her comment to Charming: “You serve to die for your whining!” Ha! This could apply to many other characters.
You just keep on chewing that scenery Regina.

I also enjoyed Snow’s “Do not wake my baby!”

I would have liked to see more than 2 brief glimpses of Granny.  And I missed Red and Archie.  I am disappointed that we only got a moment of evil!Henry; one brief scene of mom’s boyfriend disapproval and marble attack did not suffice.  And no evil!Belle?  Darn.

Why didn’t Elsa help Emma defeat the containment spell encasing Regina’s crypt?  And why was it so easy for Emma to defeat it when Regina could not?  Did Emma’s white magic cancel out Regina’s dark magic?

Finally: What was the point of Will trying to punch Hook?

Final thought: I guess the only way for a villain to have a "happy ending" is to kill themselves as part of a heroic act of saving everyone else.  If they are brought back to life (Rumple) all bets are off.  

• Love 3

Damn allergies. They were acting up when the Snow Queen sacrificed herself to save Storybrook. Elilzabeth Mitchell really sold that scene.

I loved Snow finally screaming "I was 10!"

Everybody hugging and laughing while the snow fell was such a wonderful scene.

• Love 17

I swear, I like the frozen characters on this show more than the Once Upon a Time cast and felt they brought some much needed energy. Frankly, I find the original cast tiring lately. Maybe the show needs a reboot or something...

• Love 7

This episode was fast, but it had its good moments.

Pros:
* Ingrid. She was all kinds of wonderful and she'll be missed.

* "I WAS TEN!!!!"

* We had several good oneliners.

* Emma/Elsa "pranking" Regina made me LOL.

* I love how Emma knows exactly what to say to tick Regina off.

* Much needed Emma flashbacks.

* Regina's "I missed you".

* Ingrid visiting a charlatan... this show needs more EF/LWM clash moments. 

* Ingrid was just totally off her rocker... loved it.

* S1 Storybrooke flashback!

Cons:
* Ingrid died! No!!! I was really liking her!

* I really wanted Ingrid to adopt Emma. I was sad she didn't.
* The death letter Gerda wrote had some logic issues.

* Nothing concerning Hook and the hat happened.

* Shattered Sight was anticlimactic. The big "curse" got resolved with no big deal.

* I'm actually miffed they didn't include Robin. He should have seen the Evil Queen.

* Ugh, they keep making Will look like a total idiot. He's not!

* Flashbacks were on the bland side.

Overall this episode could have been a lot worse than it was, but besides Ingrid's unfortunate death, it wasn't very edgy or suspenseful.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5

It was pretty underwhelming.

I actually really liked the flashbacks and how Ingrid went.  Elsa and Emma are not killers, so them killing her wouldn't really have made any sense.  I thought the whole DQ run was really great and i'll admit that teared up at the end when she realized the error of her ways with the letter and how she always had her sisters and so on.  That was really well done.

I was looking forward to the whole Will/Hook fight.  Will needs to learn that he cannot show up to a fight completely drunk because he then kisses the wall.  That was underwhelming and it sort of sucked.

I'll pass right over the whole Regina/Snow/David...

Henry hates Hook...okay then.  It's plenty fine.

• Love 3

I so loved this Frozen arc and the Snow Queen. I wish this was the Emma flashback from earlier this season so we could've understood her motive. Seemed a bit rushed to have all of that now. The scene in the snow cave at the end was amazing. The scene in the ice cream shop when Emma recognizes Ingrid was amazing -- I miss season one Emma hair. And I legit cried when Ingrid saw the letter from her sister. Geez. Can't wait to see the fallout from all of this next week. It will be interesting to see how Emma explains Ingrid to her parents.

Speaking of, they've seemed a bit off this season but that hug between Emma and her parents at the end was pretty awesome.

Still so very worried about Hook and what will happen to his heart. Ugh. That better get resolved next week.

Edited by sharky
  • Love 3

Well, that was kind of disappointing. The tone was very uneven and way too jokey. The fighting could have been amazing, but that would have meant character development.

I did not care for the Snow Queen offing herself. What a copout.

The music also seemed off to me. I found myself paying more attention to it than the dialogue.

• Love 4

Anna didn't even go back to check on Kristoff after wacking him in the head with a bottle. 0-o 

Elizabeth Mitchell had me crying. That being said, kind of a lame ending for DQ.

Also regarding next week:

Mistresses of All Evil? Including Cruella? I just don't even know how to feel about that. Hope they aren't just three Zelenas for the price of one. 

Speaking of, they've seemed a bit off this season but that hug between Emma and her parents at the end was pretty awesome.

I'm so petty, but it made me happy she went for David first!

Edited by Beezel
  • Love 3

Elizabeth Mitchell sold the hell out of that scene!  In spite  all the cheesy CGI glass fragments floating around, I was getting a little emotional at that scene.  The Snow Queen may have been the most human of all the villains on this show. and that's what made watching it so interesting.

Poor Kristoff getting hit with that bottle.  If this were real life, he'd be dead.  Plus, I loved his comment about his haircut and he brought up some good points about his relationship with Anna.

Hey!  The writers acknowledged that Snow White has killed before.  She said she killed "The Evil Queen's mommy", but she missed all guard mooks that I'm pretty sure got run through with her sword.

The Dwarves and Granny fighting with each other was great, too.  Especially Bashful (I think it was Bashful) screaming at Dopey to speak.

Regina's in a Wicked Queen dress!  Yay!  But she's back to dressing normal at the very end.  Boo!

I'm hoping Belle only pretended to be asleep in that last scene and she overheard everything that Gold said.

• Love 6

First episode that I actually felt bad for Ingrid. Now I don't want her tutti go. The same goes for Anna and Kristoff.

This was easily the best episode of the season for me. Didnt lag, got all the moments right, this should have been two hours.

No confrontation is disappointing after all these episodes for sure.

The charmings and Regina laughing at the end was annoying, way to avoid dialogue of apologies and reality.

Loved the not fairybacks.

Really should have been two hours.

• Love 2

I loved that Regina and Mary Margaret were still going at the sword fight when the snow started falling. Hook's " Did Emma use that word....together?" and the grin was funny. Will needs to work on his mad street fighting skills a bit. Down in one blow!

DQ sacrificing herself was unexpected, but I felt so bad for Ingrid in the flashback, hugging Emma. But yeah....lady was crazy nonetheless!

Edited by OnceUponAJen
  • Love 2

That was certainly emotional in good and bad ways.  Can I just say that I'm still gasping for breath and laughing over the fact that "true hate" between Regina and Emma was the only thing strong enough to break the "love power" of the ribbons?!  I also loved Killian's tickled face when he heard Henry comment that he and Emma were together.  Awwww!  Lots of little hilarious bits sprinkled throughout, which I'd love to go back and rewatch.  I appreciated Ingird's sentiments at the end, but offing herself?  Meh.  Just meh.  I really have a hard time accepting that she's just be ok with the "I'm sorry" letter of contrivance from her sis.  I'd be like - "SORRY?! SORRY?! HELL NO!" *recommence rampage*  I was really expecting a big cliffhanger with Hook in danger and Emma coming to the rescue.  That ending was very...ambiguous? 

They were really tight with the promo for next week.  Hard to tell what's going to go down.  Guess I'd rather have it that way, then be spoiled in a big way. 

• Love 1

Loved Regina’s:

“This is what I get for being subtle!”

Transformation from modern to EF clothing: “I’ve missed you” indeed.

Great facial expression when she realized Emma was coming to let her out.

And her comment to Charming: “You serve to die for your whining!” Ha! This could apply to many other characters.

You just keep on chewing that scenery Regina.

I also enjoyed Snow’s “Do not wake my baby!”

I would have liked to see more than 2 brief glimpses of Granny.  And I missed Red and Archie.  I am disappointed that we only got a moment of evil!Henry; one brief scene of mom’s boyfriend disapproval and marble attack did not suffice.  And no evil!Belle?  Darn.

Why didn’t Elsa help Emma defeat the containment spell encasing Regina’s crypt?  And why was it so easy for Emma to defeat it when Regina could not?  Did Emma’s white magic cancel out Regina’s dark magic?

Finally: What was the point of Will trying to punch Hook?

Final thought: I guess the only way for a villain to have a "happy ending" is to kill themselves as part of a heroic act of saving everyone else.  If they are brought back to life (Rumple) all bets are off.  

As a mom of a couple young kids, I think that was the most true to life moment in the whole thing!! Once that baby is finally sleeping, not even the evil queen gets to wake the baby without feeling mom's wrath!

• Love 7

Loved the episode! I thought it was excellently paced! It really flew by!

I'll miss the DQ! Her farewell scenes was a lil' cheesy, but still kinda sad. I loved the score; it sounded so pretty and sad.

Loved ShatteredSight! David and Snow! Loved David's offended look at Regina's "whining" comment. Thought the Evil Queen was a bit overdone. It wasn't quite like season 1 Evil Queen.

I cheered Snow on, and my favorite line of the night was when she yelled, "I WAS TENNN!!!!!!!"

Charming continues to be one of my favorites.

Oh, Rumple, your cockiness level has reached a point where you're just spewing evil monologues every 2 seconds. I'm waiting for someone to just whack you in the face while you are in the middle of one of your speeches. Preferably Emma.

Confused on how Ingrid's magic memory rocks worked in a non-magic Storybook.

Liked the Madam Faustina bit.

And once again, the episode ends with everyone all happy and together...except Killy.

Hook should ask Rumple to take him to NY with him, he'd probably be better appreciated there. But oh wait, Rumple's going to kill him.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1

InsertWordHere SQ was too busy dying for her happy ending to mention Rumple's nefarious plans.

Yes, I know :) Just being snarky. That's why I refrained from saying, "would it have killed her to mention Rumple's plans?" 

Or to unfreeze Marianne.

I'm guessing she will become unfrozen if they go with their established canon of spells becoming null if the caster is dead. 

• Love 4

Do. Not. Wake. My. Baby!

Best line of the show. You do not want to mess with the new Mom suffering from little sleep. Even when not under an evil curse waking a sleeping baby can lead a new Mom to murderous thoughts!

In some of my worse mom moments I have definitely wished death upon 1) construction workers nearby 2) fire trucks with loud sirens 3) the kids next door playing outside, so I thought that moment was perfect. I don't often literally laugh out loud at tv, but I did for that one! Rings so true.

• Love 1

That was fun overall. I liked it.

Liked:

• The Regina/Snow fight scene was just awesome.
  • "I. WAS. TEN!"
  • Elizabeth Mitchell. I think if they'd had almost any other actress play that part it wouldn't have worked so well, but she just really sold it. I'll miss her.
  • More young Emma. She was well cast, and I'm glad that Emma's childhood didn't entirely suck and she now has those memories back again.
  • On the same note, if you'd told me at the start of the season that they were going to add a whole bunch of magical stuff into Emma's childhood but her memory had been "wiped" I'd have rolled my eyes, but I think they did a really good job of inserting DQ into the timeline, and I'm totally fine they did that.
  • Emma and Elsa taunting Regina was great. 
  • I think someone already said this in a spoiler thread, but it has been a clever bait-and-switch this half-season that Rumple is kind of the real Big Bad without anybody (but Hook) realising it (yet).

Not so much:

• The ending was a little too cheesy for me, even by Once standards.
  • Annoyed we didn't get any of Belle under the spell (the first time I've wished there was more Belle in an episode!)
  • Ditto Henry (and again, I rarely want more Henry)
  • I agree with others that the portrayal of Evil Regina was really hamfisted. Her deadpan delivery is usually a big part of the character's appeal, so I'm not really sure why the actor or director went in that direction.
  • The Will/Hook fight was kind of pointless, but I can only assume they're setting up some larger issue between them in the future?
  • Would it have killed (hur hur) the DQ to give Emma a head's up on the Rumple thing?
  • I don't care personally because I'm spoiled, but I was surprised that the promo for next edition gave away a pretty massive twist. If I was generally trying to remain unspoiled, I'd be annoyed at that. (I know that is ABC's fault, though, not the people who make the show)
Edited by retrograde
  • Love 2

Okay, Once Upon a Time, now that you've shown me you can do an emotionally satisfying, self-aware villain, you have no more excuses. That? Was pretty damn perfect.

I was willing to call ridiculous cheesiness when it looked like Anna reading the letter was actually going to work, then gasped when it didn't. And then I teared up when Ingrid read it and realized it was the truth and realized how badly she'd screwed the pooch. Love is strength, after all. So yeah, I ended up buying into the cheesiness at the end, because omg you guys.

The flashbacks with Wee Emma were well done. It broke my heart when Emma thought she was being sent away again. My poor baby finally found someone who wanted her and with whom she wanted to stay and then it ended like that.

In the snarky side of things, can we just talk about how it was legit Regina's hatred of Emma that freed her and Elsa from Ingrid's ribbons? Because I was simultaneously snickering pretty damn hard at that and fearing the fandom fallout over the next couple of days, haha.

Also? "I'm prickly?" Yeah, Emma, you kind of are, but we love you for it.

Edited by Dani-Ellie
  • Love 13

I'm going to miss the Snow Queen and Elizabeth Mitchell's performance. A self-aware villain, praise the FSM. I enjoyed the flashbacks with Ingrid, both by herself and with Emma. Telling Emma that Kevin was afraid of spiders was not the best mother moment, but it was good trolling, so I approve.

"Sealed in my own vault! This...this is the savior's doing." Wait, I thought she's supposed to be under a spell. I saw no difference; still blaming everyone else.

Only one scene of Henry acting out and it was Home Alone-lite. Kevin McCallister was more of a mini-sociopath than whammied Henry. And that was followed by the only scene of Will going after Hook, and the only thing to show for it was Will meeting his new love, the wall. Disappointment all around.

"I'm calling Sheriff Graham." The Continuity Fairy lives! Also, a Graham mention!

Did Gerta, Elsa and Anna's mother, write a freaking novel in that storm? That penmanship looked way too good considering the battering that ship was under. Also, hello there, Contrivance Fairy!

The Charmings and Regina laughing it out at the end. Lord, spare me this crap.

• Love 6

Before anyone calls plot hole on Ingrid using magic in Storybrooke to wipe Emma's memory when there was no magic at the time, I have to point out that it was a magic ITEM that did it and this is not a plot hole, as Jefferson's hat and the cursed apple worked the same way in 1x21.

Why can’t Emma actually be the one to save the day? Why do they always have someone else do it? At least it wasn’t Regina this time.

Technically, Emma and Elsa DID have a part in saving the day. Their presence was the only thing keeping Ingrid stable enough to not just kill Anna outright. The only dumb thing here is them getting the bracelets off and that accomplishing diddly SQUAT. There was absolutely no reason for that, they could have gone to face Ingrid with the bracelets and there'd be no difference in the outcome. The only thing it did was set Regina loose in order to have yet another fight with Snow. Edited by Mathius
  • Love 4

The episode really flew by! I liked it overall, even if the Spell was played out for laughs rather than anything serious. It was great Emma and Elsa got rid of their ribbons by channeling the power of Regina's True Hate for Emma! And finally Snow White said it--she was ten!!

So, the trolls had taken DQ's memories after Gerda Urned her? Weird and pointless. But those last scenes were well done. The flashback scenes with young Emma and DQ were good too. You really need magic to win anything from that contraption! lol DQ got a good redemption, but how convenient that she failed to mention Rumple's villainous plans! I'm glad Emma and Elsa got their memories back, though! Next week should be a good episode...

• Love 2

I appreciate how different Emma seemed in her flashback (and I love that blue jacket and miss it.) She was still Emma, but she seemed so scared and young, and I like that her instinct was to call Sheriff Graham because 1) Graham mention! b)It shows she was not willing to take this problem on herself which I think shows how freaked out she was at seeing Ingrid and how much strength she's gained in the years since. 

And it can't be said enough: I. WAS. TEN!

• Love 6

Poor Kristoff getting hit with that bottle. If this were real life, he'd be dead.

I agree with your while post, except that.

I'm not trying to suggest I've been in these situations, but I have. And it is entirely possible to brain a person with a bottle and not kill them. I can see it knocking him out, causing blood loss, he probably wouldn't die. Speaking from experience.

• Love 3

Oh another thing I liked: That Snow didn't apologise to Regina after the spell broke. 

Yes.  Very much this.  That was what I was most dreading--Snow apologizing yet again to Regina.  They spared us that--at least her apology was to David, this time, and that at least, makes sense.

• Love 6

Well after having an emotional weekend, the last thing I needed was a sad goodbye as hokey as the idea tends to be.  And then the DQ had to go kill herself to save the town.  Dammit show. 

While I was amused at Regina's "What am I wearing" them just LAUGHING was just...strange.  It's not like they share giggle fests as it is!  But Regina...SHE WAS TEN.  Get over it.  (Heh.  Loved it.) 

Edited by mtlchick
  • Love 1

It bothers me that secretly inside, Regina is still hung up on the Stable Boy thing in some form or fashion.

While I was amused at Regina's "What am I wearing" them just LAUGHING was just...strange.  It's not like they share giggle fests as it is!

This. They acted like old friends or something. It was weird. Regina's just not happy right now with the Charmings in general. They're more like uneasy allies than laughing pals.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

Hmmm.

Odd.

Some fun. Some idiocy. Some duh. Some heh heh. And as always the little visuals (dalmation stuffed animal) are very clever.

They still try to tell too much in too short a time and leave frustrating gaps. It's hurry up and expose things but never really explain anything totally. They gave too many spoilers and teases.

The second viewing is always better.

I do know this for sure...I shall seriously miss Ingrid. The real tragic villain I loved to well...love!

• Love 2

They acted like old friends or something. It was weird. Regina's just not happy right now with the Charmings in general. They're more like uneasy allies than laughing pals.

The only explanation I could come up with is that since love and happiness broke the spell, everyone was flooded with temporary happiness and affection.

• Love 7
Guest Accused Dingo

My favorite season since season 1.

It was great seeing the Evil Queen again. The sword fight between Regina and Snow White was fun.

I am not sure how I feel about the Snow Queen story. Part of me was hoping she would be more then a single season villian and the end although fitting was anticlimactic.

Not a bad episode.

<_------edited

Edited by Accused Dingo
  • Love 2

This. They acted like old friends or something. It was weird. Regina's just not happy right now with the Charmings in general. They're more like uneasy allies than laughing pals.

For a second, I thought they were going to hug! lol

• Love 1

They still try to tell too much in too short a time and leave frustrating gaps. It's hurry up and expose things but never really explain anything totally.

This episode really should have been split into two or three. The Shattered Sight spell would have held more weight. There was some nitty gritty character issues it could have touched on, like with Regina/Robin, Hook/Henry, and even Snow/Emma.

I find the original cast tiring lately. Maybe the show needs a reboot or something...

Story needs a reboot yes, but not the show or cast.

It's a shame we didn't get a real reaction out of Emma when she got her memories back. I was expecting it to really affect her, realizing now that she was going to be adopted and that someone non-family cared about her in her childhood.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

I agree with your while post, except that.

I'm not trying to suggest I've been in these situations, but I have. And it is entirely possible to brain a person with a bottle and not kill them. I can see it knocking him out, causing blood loss, he probably wouldn't die. Speaking from experience.

As someone who has never been hit with a bottle, I'll take your word for it.

This episode really should have been split into two or three. The Shattered Sight spell would have held more weight. There was some nitty gritty character issues it could have touched on, like with Regina/Robin, Hook/Henry, and even Snow/Emma.

Yeah, I wish they'd chosen this one to be the two-hour episode. They easily could have filled it out with more of the spell's impact, and more of the Rumple/Hook plot in advance of next week.

• Love 2

I want the original cast. I am tired of the cheesy "modern fairy tale" creatures. I really don't want Cruella - pleasssse - she is not close to being a fairy tale character. Didn't mind Pan but reaaaallly post Walt Disney - Disney tends to be pretty trivial.

Best scene of the night for me - Henry and the Marbles.

Edited by pcta
  • Love 3

So, one thing that made me laugh was when Will was knocked out. They added crickets chirping to that scene. It's always the little things.

I noticed that too. It was a great piece of business.

• Love 1

I loved Snow finally screaming "I was 10!"

She needs to scream that in Regina's face every episode.

* I'm actually miffed they didn't include Robin. He should have seen the Evil Queen.

* Ugh, they keep making Will look like a total idiot. He's not!

Overall this episode could have been a lot worse than it was, but besides Ingrid's unfortunate death, it wasn't very edgy or suspenseful.

They can't let Robin see the EQ, because it would make him look EVEN WORSE for still mooning over her.

I really don't think they know what the hell to do with Will. I think they haven't even thought about him and just stuck him in 4A to keep him tied to the show because they like him. But they don't know what they're doing with him.

Given the writers, I was expecting this ep to be awful. So it was definitely better than I expected. But it wasn't great. It was kind of a throwaway.

The charmings and Regina laughing at the end was annoying, way to avoid dialogue of apologies and reality.

That felt very, very off. Realistically, people would be HORRIFIED at what they had done and said to their friends and loved ones. Not giggle like loons. It would be very awkward as people processed what happened.

Annoyed we didn't get any of Belle under the spell (the first time I've wished there was more Belle in an episode!)

Belle's worst self is really sleepy?

I was willing to call ridiculous cheesiness when it looked like Anna reading the letter was actually going to work, then gasped when it didn't. And then I teared up when Ingrid read it and realized it was the truth and realized how badly she'd screwed the pooch. Love is strength, after all. So yeah, I ended up buying into the cheesiness at the end, because omg you guys.

In the snarky side of things, can we just talk about how it was legit Regina's hatred of Emma that freed her and Elsa from Ingrid's ribbons? Because I was simultaneously snickering pretty damn hard at that and fearing the fandom fallout over the next couple of days, haha.

Oh, come, you know Regina's hate for Emma is really LOVE. ::eye roll::

Ingrid's life and story felt very tragic to me. She did really bad things and was twisted and crazy, but I felt sympathy for her. And she atoned in the end. They managed to do that with her in a short time -- why can't they accomplish that with Regina? Is it because they try way too hard to make her the poor victim in spite of her crimes, so it just feels forced?

But, yeah, Ingrid, help your "sister" Emma out before you die and let her know about Rumple's plans for the town and her boyfriend. I sincerely hope that Belle overheard Rumple's villain monologuing.

Could we not get a "Where's Killian?" from Emma at the end? Sheesh.

It felt like there were more commercial breaks than usual this ep.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 3

That felt very, very off. Realistically, people would be HORRIFIED at what they had done and said to their friends and loved ones. Not giggle like loons. It would be very awkward as people processed what happened.

Regina just tried to kill their baby. How is that funny?!

Oh, come, you know Regina's hate for Emma is really LOVE. ::eye roll::

So, apparently Emma's BFF's hatred is stronger than True Love. Whatever, writers.

I still did not understand Regina forgetting about her own containment spell, even with the context. Why can't she break her own spell? That's awfully convenient.

Oh, and there goes our Ingrid's innate magic theories. Even though she had magic without having to learn it, she was still powerless in the Land Without Magic.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 6