Type keyword(s) to search

Aaron Hotchner: High and Tight

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, SSAHotchner said:

I agree with their picks, but not necessarily the order. Still, I think they got this one right. Sure do miss that man. 

I miss him too. I miss him too. Can't forget 100 and Mr. Scratch, can we?

Yeah. He has been gone long enough now that I don't even think about watching. But I catch early seasons on ION or A&E and just feel sad at how good the show once was. Needless to say I don't bother watching anything much past season 5. I would watch Mr. Scratch or Entropy again. I can remember items from episodes I thought were really awful and I can remember the names of the one or two episodes at most that I thought were even worth watching beyond season 7. It just confirms for me that it was time for me to give up the CM obsession and get back to focusing on my life and family. But every now and then I'll see an old episode and grieve anew for what once was and feel a little spark of anger that those in charge were too stupid to recognize the difference in the quality of writing....or maybe they just don't care. Still makes me mad. 

• Love 3
On 22/6/2017 at 11:41 PM, Bookish Jen said:

I read that as "Firing his glock underwear."

LOL Booky!

On 27/6/2017 at 6:31 AM, SSAHotchner said:

Yes, the underwater scene was amazing if a little far-fetched. 

It's been quite a while since I checked in here so if I'm repeating myself, forgive me. My favorite Hotch moments are:

Washing the blood off Elle's wall in The Fisher King

Sitting with Megan Kane as she dies

Sitting with the burned woman in Ashes and Dust

Anything with Jack

Telling Reid, "You're starting to get some distance with these" during "physics magic."

"Some people grow up to catch them." 

Conversation with Reid at the end of LDSK.

Conversation with Reid in the van in Damaged where he confides in him about Haley wanting the divorce.

I'm sure there are more but the sleeping pill is kicking in for the night.  

Love your list SSAHotchner! Washing the blood in TFK part II, it's my top moment hands down. It says so much about Hotch.

There are  many good moments and scenes, these are some of my fav:

-Pleasure is my business, but his scenes with Catherine Dent (hall scene is epic)

-A place at the table, his scenes with Ed Asner

-Ashes to dust, dying woman scene. I think PB, TG and the other actress nailed that scene

-The tribe, any single minute

-Unfinished business, again everything

-A real rain, team's meal scene, it was their first (awesome) family moment

-Damaged, not only the van scene, the whole plot he shared with Reid

-Hanley Waters, that scene in the restaurant

-Limelight, Angry Hotch
-Bloodline, Hotch comforts the kid's father

-Retaliation, JJ tells Hotch about her sister's death

-Legacy, JJ and Hotch

-Lo-Fi, dealing with Morgan's bad behabior and insubordination.

-Hopeless, dealing with Morgan's childish behabior and Prentiss and Rossi having his back (I think Prentiss and Rossi are the ones who are real friends of Hotch, Reid had it all to become his friend too, sadly, writers chose Morgan and JJ as his besties)

-Cradle to grave, Morgan's bad behabior and insubordination.

-lessons learned, Gideon and Hotch about Prentiss and Morgan telling Hotch to break the rules and  Hotch's (fake) phone call to Haley.

sorry for any grammar mistake, it's being a while since I wrote something in English 

7 minutes ago, SSAHotchner said:

Yeah. He has been gone long enough now that I don't even think about watching. But I catch early seasons on ION or A&E and just feel sad at how good the show once was. Needless to say I don't bother watching anything much past season 5. I would watch Mr. Scratch or Entropy again. I can remember items from episodes I thought were really awful and I can remember the names of the one or two episodes at most that I thought were even worth watching beyond season 7. It just confirms for me that it was time for me to give up the CM obsession and get back to focusing on my life and family. But every now and then I'll see an old episode and grieve anew for what once was and feel a little spark of anger that those in charge were too stupid to recognize the difference in the quality of writing....or maybe they just don't care. Still makes me mad. 

Amen!

Edited by smoker
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, SSAHotchner said:

They have their own agenda. That's why they don't care. 

15 minutes ago, smoker said:

LOL Booky!

Love your list SSAHotchner! Washing the blood in TFK part II, it's my top moment hands down. It says so much about Hotch.

There are  many good moments and scenes, these are some of my fav:

-Pleasure is my business, but his scenes with Catherine Dent (hall scene is epic)

-A place at the table, his scenes with Ed Asner

-Ashes to dust, dying woman scene. I think PB, TG and the other actress nailed that scene

-The tribe, any single minute

-Unfinished business, again everything

-A real rain, team's meal scene, it was their first (awesome) family moment

-Damaged, not only the van scene, the whole plot he shared with Reid

-Hanley Waters, that scene in the restaurant

-Limelight, Angry Hotch
-Bloodline, Hotch comforts the kid's father

-Retaliation, JJ tells Hotch about her sister's death

-Legacy, JJ and Hotch

-Lo-Fi, dealing with Morgan's bad behabior and insubordination.

-Hopeless, dealing with Morgan's childish behabior and Prentiss and Rossi having his back (I think Prentiss and Rossi are the ones who are real friends of Hotch, Reid had it all to become his friend too, sadly, writers chose Morgan and JJ as his besties)

-Cradle to grave, Morgan's bad behabior and insubordination.

-lessons learned, Gideon and Hotch about Prentiss and Morgan telling Hotch to break the rules and  Hotch's (fake) phone call to Haley.

sorry for any grammar mistake, it's being a while since I wrote something in English 

Amen!

Lo Fi hands down. I love authoritative Hotch! Mr. Scratch, The Storm, 100 are contenders too. 

• Love 2

Smoker, I love Hanley Waters, too, and I think it wasn't all that popular here. But I love the way his dialogue with Shelley parallels what he's going through in his own situation blaming himself for Haley's death as Shelley is blaming herself for her son's death. And I also like the scenes with the team members as they work through the grieving process of losing Prentiss. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, SSAHotchner said:

Smoker, I love Hanley Waters, too, and I think it wasn't all that popular here. But I love the way his dialogue with Shelley parallels what he's going through in his own situation blaming himself for Haley's death as Shelley is blaming herself for her son's death. And I also like the scenes with the team members as they work through the grieving process of losing Prentiss. 

Echoing every word of this post. 

• Love 2

I thought it was respectfully done and gave him some recognition. Rossi and Prentiss made a point of mentioning how much he's lost already, and how much he loved being a full time dad, something the job never let him do. Having the team all repeat 'wheels up' back to Emily, gave me the impression they were affirming their commitment to the job and taking up the torch, as it were, from their former leader. At no time did I feel it was anything but reverent and respectful of the Hotch character.

• Love 7

I think we're probably done with Hotch.  I still wish they'd been brave enough to kill the character off last year, so there could be an official memorial of sorts.  But it would be anticlimactic now.  

The 'wheels up' thing was just too hokey for me.  It reminded me of a scene from last season (which I think I am repressing from full memory---for a reason) with Emily pronouncing something 'meaningful and heavy' in the conference room.  It was the kind of thing that had me giving the TV a one-browed 'Seriously?' look---and so did the 'wheels up' scene.

Edited by JMO
  • Love 6

Didn't like the motivational scene.  Sounded too cheesy.  I'm just glad they didn't kill him off. That would have been disrespectful to him and to his fans. At least he gets to be happy with Jack.  It's bittersweet. 

And I'll be ready when Emily decides to be a unit chief instead of a life coach/ motivational speaker.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Hotchgirl18 said:

Tell me how y'all feel about the word on Hotch from last episode.  

Well, we know that he must be happy and satisfied with his new life, as he chose to not return.  I wondered just what he might be doing now.  It must be some job with regular hours and no personal danger so he can be a full-time dad to Jack.  Maybe he's running a bait shop in some Vermont fishing village, or selling insurance in Wyoming...perhaps he's playing guitar for a country music show in Branson, MO...

• Love 1
On 28/9/2017 at 7:51 PM, normasm said:

They put him out to pasture for good, and all claimed the phrase "Wheels Up" so it isn't his anymore. Had to be done, and they did it. I don't imagine they'll mention him again anytime soon.

more or less my thoughts, but without all the venom hehe

*more or less because this part "had to be done, and they did it"  I would use it only for Hotch's story and I guess you mean both things had to be done. But I love the way you put it into words, thanks :D

Edited by smoker
  • Love 1

No venom from me. However, people should see that they have done the deed with regard to Hotch. The actor was fired. TPTB will not just go, "oh, he's popular, let's get him back!" They knew how popular he was when all this happened. They made a decision that he had to go. He is gone. I'm unhappy Hotch is gone. But he's gone. No amount of saying we are unhappy will bring him back.

Edited by normasm
  • Love 7

No reopening that discussion at all, sorry if I gave you that impression, the venom is because I didn't like the "wheels up" scene xP

I really have a problem with the writing in this show, I think it's been down the hill since EM is the showrunner.

Edited by smoker
  • Love 3

Though I understand the reasons behind him being written off, and it was his fault, I think it really sucks that Thomas Gibson won't be able to guest star in a series finale. I just don't see how the series finale will work out without a character, who had been the unit chief for over eleven years, not even making an appearance. 

Well, at least Shemar Moore is still available... and Jeanine Tripplehorn... and Jennifer Love Hewitt (though I didn't like her character that much)...

In the end, I think it is just difficult to accept that the show can never get back to what it was. Even if they bring back more realistic plots and start featuring more profiling, it won't be the same. Thomas Gibson can't return due to legal reasons, Gideon is dead (well, I never expected Mandy to return... but I liked the thought of Gideon being alive and retired... trying to find peace... but I also liked "Nelson's Sparrow", it was a good episode... so I don't know... it's a mixed bag), Derek... well, Shemar, but it would just feel too hacky bringing him back, because he retired in order to live peaceful, safe life with Savannah and their son... plus, Shemar is still a cast member on "SWAT"...

Plus, I don't get a logistic behind so many new characters. Luke, well, he was/is a replacement for Morgan. But why include Stephen Walker, kill him off after less than one season, and then include Matt Simmons? Unsubs taking up almost fifty percent of almost every episode since season eleven wasn't enough, so we need eight team members now? 

• Love 1

Even if no one had  ever left, the show still wouldn't be what it was.  Then, it was a brand new show, with a new concept, and characters who were completely unknown to us.  We learned profiling along with the team, we learned who the characters were, we acquired experiences alongside them. 

Now, it's a show with a history, and characters who are known enough by the audience that we complain vigorously when, in our opinions, they are written out of character.  So many stories have been told that it has become difficult to come up with fresh material without going for the sensational and hardly-believable.  People complain whenever there's a focus on an individual character when, in my own opinion, those are the only interesting stories left to tell.

Depending on how the show goes out, I would welcome a reappearance by Hotch, but only in a final scene, as he reunites with his friends.  Apart from that, I would prefer not to see any departed characters return, because:  a) the team is already diluted enough and b) when you bring back those who've left, you need to write something for them that then detracts from the main storyline.  

• Love 4

I wouldn't recommend bringing back former team members to be part of a final storyline for the show as a whole, no, but I wouldn't mind seeing any of them show up in a final "everyone reunites for one last happy moment" sort of way, like you mention with your suggestion for Hotch. 

• Love 1

No. Don't bring back gone characters. The only capacity I'd want to see Morgan/Blake/Callahan etc in, is as part of the crowd at the wedding or funeral or something like that of a current member. And I doubt Moore/Tripplehorn/Hewitt would come back for anything but a major storyline. I agree with JMO, cast is already uber diluted, bringing back any one of those former castmembers would just make the focus on that character instead of our current team members. No thanks. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, JMO said:

Even if no one had  ever left, the show still wouldn't be what it was.  Then, it was a brand new show, with a new concept, and characters who were completely unknown to us.  We learned profiling along with the team, we learned who the characters were, we acquired experiences alongside them. 

Now, it's a show with a history, and characters who are known enough by the audience that we complain vigorously when, in our opinions, they are written out of character.  So many stories have been told that it has become difficult to come up with fresh material without going for the sensational and hardly-believable.  People complain whenever there's a focus on an individual character when, in my own opinion, those are the only interesting stories left to tell.

Depending on how the show goes out, I would welcome a reappearance by Hotch, but only in a final scene, as he reunites with his friends.  Apart from that, I would prefer not to see any departed characters return, because:  a) the team is already diluted enough and b) when you bring back those who've left, you need to write something for them that then detracts from the main storyline.  

Yes, the show changes with every passing season, it has to, but I think we have come to a point where bad changes outweigh the good. I still enjoyed the show up until season nine or so, despite obvious changes and some pretty bad episodes (such as "Black Queen" and "200"). Also, I don't really want any gone character to return full time (except maybe Alex! ha!), I'd just like to see them in a season finale.

And I think writers could still make interesting and fairly realistic episodes if they tried; not just once in a blue moon, such as "Entropy", but most of the time. If anything, there is plenty of interesting, amd recent, real-life cases to draw inspiration from, and they have an actual consultant (former FBI agent) for the show. And even if the plots themselves are bound to be as preposterous as they tend to be now, that still isn't an excuse for unsubs to be featured heavily throughout tje episodes, which is also a big current problem. There would be more room for profiling, and (new, intetesting) character arcs if the unsub were to remain a mystery until the end, or just had a few short scenes beforehand.

Edited by Mislav
  • Love 1

sorry, I have not read every comment yet, but I thought the show was being renewed

Once said that, I am not fond of bringing past characters again. No matter what circumstances, that resource rarely works.

Edited by smoker
44 minutes ago, smoker said:

sorry, I have not read every comment yet, but I thought the show was being renewed

Once said that, I am not fond of bringing past characters again. No matter what circumstances, that resource rarely works.

I think it is being renewed (though it may be too early to tell yet), we are just discussing what could/should happen some time down the road from now.

• Love 3
On 2018. 02. 08. at 4:02 PM, Mislav said:

Though I understand the reasons behind him being written off, and it was his fault, I think it really sucks that Thomas Gibson won't be able to guest star in a series finale. I just don't see how the series finale will work out without a character, who had been the unit chief for over eleven years, not even making an appearance. 

Well, at least Shemar Moore is still available... and Jeanine Tripplehorn... and Jennifer Love Hewitt (though I didn't like her character that much)...

In the end, I think it is just difficult to accept that the show can never get back to what it was. Even if they bring back more realistic plots and start featuring more profiling, it won't be the same. Thomas Gibson can't return due to legal reasons, Gideon is dead (well, I never expected Mandy to return... but I liked the thought of Gideon being alive and retired... trying to find peace... but I also liked "Nelson's Sparrow", it was a good episode... so I don't know... it's a mixed bag), Derek... well, Shemar, but it would just feel too hacky bringing him back, because he retired in order to live peaceful, safe life with Savannah and their son... plus, Shemar is still a cast member on "SWAT"...

Plus, I don't get a logistic behind so many new characters. Luke, well, he was/is a replacement for Morgan. But why include Stephen Walker, kill him off after less than one season, and then include Matt Simmons? Unsubs taking up almost fifty percent of almost every episode since season eleven wasn't enough, so we need eight team members now? 

series finale? According to Harry that day is far far far away and he knows things better than you (or me or anyone). He tweeted "All shows are down this season and CM is still a CBS leader. " That being said, yes I  think it's heartbreakingly unfair how TG and his character was treated after 11!!! years. It's his fault that he got fired but I feel like there is a smear campaign against him while he took his firing with grace and class. He has never said a bad word about CM or the CM family.

Bringing back Shemar, Jeanne and Rachel for the series finale or 300th episode would be awesome. ( though, I don't think Rachel will come back after how she was treated by CBS). I feel bad for Damon. He can't even come back for a big family episode :(  Oh and Harry said on twitter that JLH is never ever coming back after what she did to them so don't worry :) (you're not alone, no one liked her or her character, CM sadly lost millions of viewers during S10)

Edited by Blackbird999999lol
13 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

I liked the Kate character, myself. I have no idea what JLH apparently did, though. 

While I think Tara brings a necessary specialized talent to the table, and she's slowly growing on me, my favorite of all of the transient female team members is Kate.  And JLH did nothing.  There just seems to be a small, multi-aliased cadre of people who like to say so.

• Love 5

I never personally liked Kate's character that much (I wrote about that in Kate Callahan thread), I just think it would be nice to have her back for series finale because season ten was the last one that still had "the old team" (minus Emily) so it is kind of important to me. And Jennifer Love Hewitt was/is good actress, although the character wasn't really my favourite due to all the cliches. Like the whole subplot with her niece and her joking about murder victims in that Cinderella episode, where she also lied to the suspect, among other things, or season ten premiere where she mentioned beating up a suspect at one point. The character had a good potential and would have been great with some changes.

Edited by Mislav
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

I liked the Kate character, myself. I have no idea what JLH apparently did, though. 

look up Harry Bring's tweets about her. But this thread is about TG and his character Hotch. This conversation is totally irrelevant and off topic.

It's completely totally unfair that TG can't be there for the series finale. I understand the reason behind his firing but 11 years of hard work and dedication shouldn't go unnoticed.

Blackbird999999lol - On the one hand you say you understand the reason behind his firing, then negate that by saying it's "unfair" that he can't come back. His own actions are why he can't come back.

I agree with poster JMO, JLH did nothing and received crazy hatred just for existing. It was bizarre.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, BakerStreet said:

Blackbird999999lol - On the one hand you say you understand the reason behind his firing, then negate that by saying it's "unfair" that he can't come back. His own actions are why he can't come back.

it's unfair because:

1 hour ago, Blackbird999999lol said:

11 years of hard work and dedication shouldn't go unnoticed.

9 minutes ago, BakerStreet said:

I agree with poster JMO, JLH did nothing and received crazy hatred just for existing. It was bizarre.

even though millions of people stopped watching the show bc of jlh no one's ever harassed her. It was always the other way around, CM cast members (especially poor AJ) are being harassed by her insane fans everyday. Just ask Harry... :( 

Thomas left twitter & instagram because of these crazy jlh stans in 2014. They threatened his family.

Even if we never see TG again, I think it would be nice to have some closure on Hotch before the series ends, something that doesn't leave the poor guy in witness protection forever.  The team did, after all, do away with Scratch, who was the reason for the witness protection thing in the first place.  Maybe a mention from Rossi that he spent some of his vacation time with his old friend, who sends his regards.  

• Love 5

They did get him out of witness protection at the start of this season, didn't they? They said he and his son were out of there and off spending time together, I think. 

1 minute ago, JMO said:

Maybe a mention from Rossi that he spent some of his vacation time with his old friend, who sends his regards.  

That'd be nice :). 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, JMO said:

Maybe a mention from Rossi that he spent some of his vacation time with his old friend, who sends his regards.  

That would be great, Rossi or Prentiss, I've always seen them as his closest friends. It would have been great for other characters too.

I would have loved knowing something about Elle, she had a good relationship with Reid and I can picture them keeping some contact. Even Morgan could get some mention instead of a calculated pre-SWAT premiere appearance, it would have been a nice touch if they talk about him working as an instructor in the FBI academy or something safe but related to the FBI or if he's just restoring and selling houses...

I think Hotch's exit could have been better written. I don't think their idea was bad (under the situation), but it was bad executed. Anyway, that also happens to other plots and characters. I am glad they didn't kill the character and after "Gideon" it would be nice if Hotch and his family are left alone.

• Love 4

What's the source on the "millions of viewers lost because of JLH"?  I'm just confused because the Neilsen ratings say otherwise.  There really wasn't a big difference between season 9 and season 10 ratings-wise.

I'm also in agreement with everyone else in that I liked her.  As far as I know, she did nothing.  I guess I missed Harry's tweets.

But....as far as Hotch.  A mention, at the very least, would be nice for 300.  It's too bad he can't put in an appearance the same way Morgan pops up every now and then.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Unkempt said:

What's the source on the "millions of viewers lost because of JLH"?  I'm just confused because the Neilsen ratings say otherwise.  There really wasn't a big difference between season 9 and season 10 ratings-wise.

I'm also in agreement with everyone else in that I liked her.  As far as I know, she did nothing.  I guess I missed Harry's tweets.

But....as far as Hotch.  A mention, at the very least, would be nice for 300.  It's too bad he can't put in an appearance the same way Morgan pops up every now and then.

There's another ratings measurement aside from Nielsen. Most importantly, Harry lost many of his twitter/fb friends because of  this "woman" (cm fans who stopped watching the show bc of her). Many people have voiced their opinion on how much they don’t like her, so many loyal fans stopped watching the show because of her and they were attacked by her sick fans, it got to the point where Harry had to defend 2 young girls who were being harassed by jlh stans -just because they don't like her. He said that everyone is allowed to have an opinion. These fans matter to the cm cast and crew more than words can say. They've lost millions of their beloved fans /dear FRIENDS just because jlh wanted a career for herself.

Look up Harry's tweets from 2016- She will never get a job ever again after how she treated the cm cast & crew. Karma is a....

4 hours ago, smoker said:

That would be great, Rossi or Prentiss, I've always seen them as his closest friends. It would have been great for other characters too.

I would have loved knowing something about Elle, she had a good relationship with Reid and I can picture them keeping some contact. Even Morgan could get some mention instead of a calculated pre-SWAT premiere appearance, it would have been a nice touch if they talk about him working as an instructor in the FBI academy or something safe but related to the FBI or if he's just restoring and selling houses...

I think Hotch's exit could have been better written. I don't think their idea was bad (under the situation), but it was bad executed. Anyway, that also happens to other plots and characters. I am glad they didn't kill the character and after "Gideon" it would be nice if Hotch and his family are left alone.

yes, Hotch's exit could have been written better. but I feel like everytime I say something about this I get told to 'be happy that he got a mention'. 

Frankly I don't know anything about that either, but even if JLH hooked in some twitter discussion, her attitude or her presence in season 10 did not affect ratings.

Ratings have been lower every season no matter what. It's been organic. And it's quite usual nowadays, we could see shows achieving 20 million viewers easily in early 2000s, even some shows pushing 40M every week. Numbers are really low now, some shows with these numbers 15 years ago would have struggled to stay alive. The show is still profitable and that's it.

It feels like fictional tv shows are begining some kind crisis. There are too many shows around between traditional television and streaming and sadly, many of them have a really poor quality. So, I understand why producers are keeping some long-running tv shows, they are almost like a pair of comfy old slippers.

Edited by smoker
bad grammar, sorry about it
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, smoker said:

Frankly I don't know anything about that either, but even if JLH hooked in some twitter discussion, her attitude or her presence in season 10 did not affect ratings.

Ratings have been lower every season no matter what. It's been organic. And it's quite usual nowadays, we could see shows achieving 20 million viewers easily in early 2000s, even some shows pushing 40M every week. Numbers are really low now, some shows with these numbers 15 years ago would have struggled to stay alive. The show is still profitable and that's it.

It feels like fictional tv shows are begining some kind crisis. There are too many shows around between traditional television and streaming and sadly, many of them have a really poor quality. So, I understand why producers are keeping some long-running tv shows, they are almost like a pair of comfy old slippers.

CBS would be crazy to cancel the show.  I don't see it ending in the next few years unless the show's creators want the show to go out on a high note. 

"Ratings have been lower every season no matter what." - yeah, most other shows are also down. All tv ratings are dropping bc people don’t watch tv as much anymore. BUT season 10's ratings were drastically down. Ratings for S11 were amazing but went down again when Shemar and later TG left, they're missed by many. 

On 2/11/2018 at 9:26 AM, smoker said:

It's because people are streaming their shows now more than they're watching them live.  Ratings are down across the board for everyone, and then factor in in that his is a 13-year-old show.  Personally, I tend to binge shows more than I watch week to week because I like the instant gratification.

I don't think it helped AT ALL that Hotch left unexpectedly the same time Morgan did because cast changes (especially frequent ones) are never a good thing.  I know there are groups on social media to think the ratings being down are due 100% to TG being fired, but they're only partially right.  It's multi-factorial, and TG is ONE factor out of many.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Unkempt said:

It's because people are streaming their shows now more than they're watching them live.  Ratings are down across the board for everyone, and then factor in in that his is a 13-year-old show.  Personally, I tend to binge shows more than I watch week to week because I like the instant gratification.

I don't think it helped AT ALL that Hotch left unexpectedly the same time Morgan did because cast changes (especially frequent ones) are never a good thing.  I know there are groups on social media to think the ratings being down are due 100% to TG being fired, but they're only partially right.  It's multi-factorial, and TG is ONE factor out of many.

I agree.  But the networks certainly weren't in the dark when it came to Shemar Moore's departure. And yet they chose to fire Thomas Gibson anyway. For now I am choosing to believe that the networks felt that they just didn't have a choice in the matter. As oppose to when they so stupidly and unnecessarily fired those 2 actresses causing Ed Bernero to decide to step down as CM's show runner. Which unfortunately paved the way for EM to get her hands on the show.

Edited by MMC
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BakerStreet said:

Erica has always been with the show. 

This is true. However she hasn't always been its show runner. And she probably still wouldn't be were it not for tptb's idiotic asinine decision to mess with the cast back in season 6.

Guys, this is the Hotchner/Gibson thread, and we've been wandering on and off topic for the last couple of days. If you want to talk about the show generally, or its eventual finale, take it to the general discussion thread, please. If you want to talk about Jennifer Love Hewitt, she's got a thread too. Let's keep discussion here to Hotchner/Gibson.

• Love 1