Type keyword(s) to search

The Millionaire Matchmaker - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Now this is on Sunday nite.  First time ever a whole ep was devoted to one client.  Not sure why this was done, but man, it was really boring.  I couldn't get thru it.  Not familiar with him.  He's kinda cute & he looked like he had money, nice cars & houses, but I couldn't care less.  His dates looked all alike.  More of Patti's gold-digging LA hooker chicks.  Romeo was right not to wanna kiss any of these chicks.  His friends looked like ridiculous posers.  Whatever.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I totally agree: all the dates looked the same.

Patti always surprises me when she comments that some of the prospective dates resemble certain celebrities. The woman she said looked like J Lo? I thought she looked more like Julia Roberts.

(edited)

First time ever a whole ep was devoted to one client.  Not sure why this was done, but man, it was really boring.

I think they were trying to do a The Bachelor thing. Not fun or funny.

Did anyone else catch the hot-seat weirdness - the first two seated were Rachel, the hostess who kind of had a young Nikki Cox vibe, and Taliah, the woman he ended up with at the very end. The "butler" (yeah, right. What is this - Family Affair? Annywaay....) kicked Taliah off, and the next one up was Mika, the half-Japanese, half-White girl who turned out to be his second date. But when Mika got chosen, Rachel was still in her chair and there was a blonde girl sitting in the seat where Taliah had been. Somebody missed a step, because they never introduced the blonde or showed her getting picked after Taliah.

I know, I'm paying a lot more attention to this show than it deserves. It just annoys me when there's really sloppy editing like that - it's bad enough that Patti's phoning in, but when Production does it too, we're really in trouble.

Edited by Lone Wolf
(edited)

I don't watch the Bachelor -- or its spinoff or copies, but the concept is just so vile to me.  It almost looks like a person picking out slaves to purchase.  Blech, it's really quite repugnant & repulsive to me.  Patti has actually only done this type of thing, not as much as you might think.  She has mixers, true, but they're not usually about prospective dates competing with each other to win the supposedly prize date (um, yeah. right -- as we've often seen, Patti's clients are no prize).  Usually, Patti is the one directing who the clients pick.

I didn't watch this one too closely, but were the women competing with each other for a date with Romeo?  Ew, really?

Why does a 25 year old hang out with a bunch of late-30 year olds? I'm not even counting the butler.

WTF was that about? 

Wonder why the show was switched to Sunday & if the ratings will improve being on the same night as Atlanta.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

How many "celebrities" have a clothing line? You can only wear so many clothes.

This Romeo guy was a narcissist. Body painting first date? Patty was right, he wanted to show his physique on TV. He kept talking how busy he is. I'm not buying it. What has he done lately? I don't think he's "looking for love". He just needs a career boost like all the other "celebrities" on this show. He's a has been.

All his friends seemed like 30-something, developmentally stunted people. They talked like a bunch of hormonal teenagers. It still might be okay in your 30's, but once you hit 40 and your still objectifying women, still playing the field and hanging with your bro's, then it tips into creepy old man territory. 

For a moment I thought he may have liked the Nike career woman who was his second date. But no, at Patties' office he now wants to try the 3rd girl (Talia?). GTFO!!!

Although Patty and her staff thought the 'hot seat mixer' was genius, I thought it was idiotic. Love is not a competition. It is finding someone you get along with. You can't do that pitting girls against each other while their fate with you is decided by one question. The hot seat mixer was a catty beauty pageant. How does Patty make any money, again? (I mean besides her Bravo show and her "matchmaker training classes" at the learning annex.)  

Romeo was very handsome, but the no kissing on the first date thing made me wonder two things: 1) Is he a 25 year old virgin? and 2) Does he go down? Between the "no kissing", the butler, the wealthy background, etc. I got an "obsessive cleanliness" vibe from him (despite the touching during the body painting). 

Oh no!!!!!  Ratings are in for this ep & it got 1.4 mil viewers -- Gak!  Guess it's fall-off from Atlanta?  Let's see if this keeps up.  I was hoping this would be Patti's last season, but if her ratings stay this good, maybe not.  Ugh.

• Love 1

How does Patty make any money, again? (I mean besides her Bravo show and her "matchmaker training classes" at the learning annex.)

A couple of eps ago Patti told us (for the first time ever hearing this) that she also does couples counseling. She worked with the ex-Olympian and her ex-stripper boyfriend-who-proposed at the end of their bit.  

Did I really hear Romeo refer to Talia as "meat" when he decided he wanted to date her after all?

Patty needs some help in the fashion department. Some of those outfits she wears really highlight her figure flaws. That multi-colored short skirt? Just oy. And don't even get me started on the blond straw at the ends of her black hair.

A couple of eps ago Patti told us (for the first time ever hearing this) that she also does couples counseling. She worked with the ex-Olympian and her ex-stripper boyfriend-who-proposed at the end of their bit.

I was just being facetious. I know how she makes $. I just don't think she's very good at her job.

• Love 2

I was just being facetious. I know how she makes $. I just don't think she's very good at her job.

Oops! That went right over my head. haha Couldn't agree with you more, PityFree!

• Love 1

How does Patty make any money, again? (I mean besides her Bravo show and her "matchmaker training classes" at the learning annex.)  

In theory before she got a series, Millionaires actually paid for her to be the Pimp to their Johns, while the role of Hooker was played by girls who were invited into the club for free.

Since the series, since she needs the Millionaires more than they need her, presumably they don't pay a cent.  Bravo pays Patti per episode probably, so she'd be running the shell of her former company purely on Bravo profits.  Of course she's likely also making a decent amount of money for speaking engagements/appearances, like a lot of working reality people get, which may or may not be at the Learning Annex, but basically probably boils down to whoever contacts her agent from seeing the many webpages up with "click here to book Patti to speak to your organization".  I imagine there might even be writing assignments she gets, stuff labeled something like "guest blogger", that she gets paid a few bucks for.

Most of this goes away if her show gets canceled though--or at least the volume of it if not the actual type of stuff.

• Love 1

I've kind of had it up to here with Patty and the whole "millionaire" business simply because she's always having these Bravolebrities on the show. Stupid RHONJ son, stupid Sonja from RHONJ, stupid Sheree from RHOA, just on and on ad nausem. Then there's Patty HAIR, her big ASS, just the whole frickin' enchilada. Just GO AWAY!!

• Love 3

Yeah, but one thing bout Patti -- she's like a roach.  She knows how to survive.  If Bravo has hooked her into Atlanta (by throwing the show on Sunday nites) as THE only way for her show to survive, I'm sure she'll work the connection to death.  I'm wondering how.  Will it be thru the assistant?  Maybe making up some fake connections to her, or having various Atlanta cast members on every week?  Nene has already been on, right?  Maybe she'll be a regular?  Ugh, how awful.

(edited)

Jesus Christ, Patti. If a guy doesn't kiss on the first date, don't make him kiss on the first date! And then forcing him to kiss Talia five minutes after she shows up at your office? In front of everyone there? What the hell? Tacky. Everything about her is tacky.

Edited by woodscommaelle

Sheree Whitfield of Real Housewives of Atlanta and She By Sheree fame poses a real challenge for Patti disclosing that she hasn't been on a date in 7 years.  Wow!  Then we have Tennis player Sam Querrey.  Is it just me or is he a doppelganger for Perez Hilton?   

(edited)

Sheree reminds me of a kidney stone.  She's agonizingly prickly, gets a lot more attention than she deserves, no one enjoys her company, and she serves no apparent purpose.  Once her last child has moved out, she is going to finally be alone with the one person she thinks is worthy of her worship - herself.  Maybe then she will finally be happy!

The tennis player seemed nice enough, but so bland.

Edited by Irritable
  • Love 2

I am not familiar with Sheree.  What a haughty bitch!  Wow, just wow.  

The tennis player was adorable.  I wish she would have more likable people on there.  

I know it's crazy of me to expect much of anything from this show, but as a casual viewer, I hate the focus on celebrities so this episode in which there was nothing but Romeo really made it a snoozefest.

As fake as I'm sure they were, the thing I used to enjoy in the early seasons were the follow-ups at the end of the show where you found out whether the couple were still seeing each other or not. (If they weren't, it was also fun when they added a tidbit as to why.) Given it's clear that it's no longer about anyone having an actual relationship with the people they get set up with (I'm not talking about marriage but just the simple desire to possibly find a boyfriend/girlfriend), this show is pointless. It's an hour listening to people talk about why the haven't found love, Patti spouting her wisdom, and then everything ending up back where it was at the start - a person who hasn't found anyone but who promises that they've heeded Patti's advice and are ready to find love. Yawn.

I'm out not because I hate this show. I'm out because they've made it horribly boring.

• Love 1

She was on Ilyianna Fix My Life, a show with an Oprah-esque "life couch" in order to help repair her relationship with her ex husband and there was this one scene ion which she refused to admit she was spending all her child support money on building a huge mansion for her kids, not herself.

I take it the last time she dated was on RHoA, which ended with the "doctor" asking for her to prove she was a woman. ha!

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1
I take it the last time she dated was on RHoA, which ended with the "doctor" asking for her to prove she was a woman. ha!

Would luv it if someone asked this of Patti.  I didn't catch this one, but makes me wonder if every week is now gonna be some tie-in to Atlanta.  Sounds awful to me.

Newcomer to posting here. I appreciate all the reality checks as I find this show oddly compelling, is it because I’m single or it’s compellingly bad? (Although I think Patti's instincts are right at times.)

I kept getting distracted by the tennis player’s resemblance to Hugh Grant. I think he picked well, making a cute couple who seem well suited. They don't appear deep, but not everyone needs that, I guess.

I’m so tired of seeing people who come in and tell Patti they want to do it differently this time, yet they always pick the type that didn’t pan out before—e.g., a M athlete says he wants a woman to settle down with and will take it slow, but he picks the best arm candy and tries to get into her pants immediately.
There are no words for Sheree, who makes Kim Jong-il look like Mother Teresa. What an angry, bitter hot mess. I worried that she would eat the sweet first guy (on the boat) for lunch, but I liked the way the second (Rasheed) and her eventual date saw through her wit a quickness. Patti does herself no favors bringing hopeless, unlikable cases onto her show. Maybe she needs to go to Codependents Anonymous.

Edited by Tuneful

It was punishingly boring. He must have paid double to be on for the whole hour.

Nearly-nude body painting for the first date? Ugh, NO class, and does Patti have no control over what they choose for those first dates?

It was like the episode about Chris Manza in that this guy will never move on from his "butler" (really?) and his homies the way Chris will never move on from his Mom. Such a turnoff to women. These guys do not want to grow up, and why should they, they are surrounded by enablers who do everything but wipe their azzes for them.

I think Bravo makes them go on the show because no one wants to be on the show. I think Sheree was forced to do it and had no interest in dating. Who goin' check me Boo- lol lol lol - I love how they put that clip in! Famous line from her showing what a royal bitch she is. I mean what man would want her? 

• Love 2

I watch RHOA and knew Sheree  was a bitch but she is really a bitch now!  YIKES!  like the poster said above who in their right mind would want to date her much less have sex with her?  It would be like having sex in a deep FREEZER. 

And she totally did not listen to what her date said about his last relationship.  He said they were off and on but it ended 6 months ago.  And her reaction was like What?  You haven't been a monk for 7 years like me?  Um no he hasn't because he is like....human and has a soul.  Ugh she is beyond awful. 

Which is too bad because I think if she didn't have permanent Bitch Resting Face (did I say that right?) and actually smiled she is really very nice looking.

• Love 1

Sheree was a golddigger who got taken by the golddiggee.  She thought she was going to get 7 figures when she got her divorce from her retired footballer ex, but ended up with NOTHING!!!  Not even child support.  Add that to the fact that she got fired from the highest income she will ever see...RHOA.  Needless to say, Sheree is very very bitter and getting older and older.  She's like a walking, talking hunk of dry ice.  On the RHOA show on their excursion to South Africa, a soothsayer told her that she would never remarry.  Looks like he knew of what he spoke.  lol

I felt sorry for her date.  I wonder if they knew in advance that the person they would be dating was Sheree Whitfield? 

• Love 2

Finally caught this one on demand.  I don't watch Atlanta, so I have no idea who Sheree is.  Yeah, she seemed tough, but I didn't think she was that much of a bitch.  Patti has had much worse than her on the show.  She's certainly attractive & looks pretty good for her age.  The thing is, she really didn't belong on the show -- that's the real prob.  It was a stretch to have her there -- cuz she clearly, either doesn't wanna meet anyone, or her requirements are so high, nobody is gonna live up to what she wants, let alone who she could attract (at her age & with not much money).

But we know why Sheree was there.  Cuz Patti is working the Atlanta connection as much as she can.  Poor Patti is in survival mode now.  The Bravo execs threw her on the same nite as Atlanta & hoped & prayed they could pump some ratings into this clearly dying show.  Well, the ratings have improved, but does Patti's audience overlap with Atlanta's audience -- at all?  Maybe, maybe not.  Her ratings have improved, but I suspect she's working the Atlanta connection as much as she can, to ensure ratings stay OK & she won't get cancelled.  But what does this really mean?  There are only so many Atlanta cast members & or ex cast members she can have on.  What else can she do to stay relevant to the Atlanta audience?   Not much.  We'll see if ratings stay OK or if they plummet again.

Is it just me or is he a doppelganger for Perez Hilton?

I thought the tennis player was remotely attractive -- but way too tall for my taste.  Perez is quite a troll, but to me, it's his vile personality that clinches his troll status.  Honestly, I thought the tennis player was mostly dull & forgettable.  His date was immediately forgettable as well.  She seemed annoyingly perky & eager-to-please, in the way some 21 or 22 year olds can be.  Hopefully for her, she'll learn better.

Man, if Bravo greenlights this boring shit for another season, I'll know for sure they are truly desperate for programming.

• Love 1

Finally caught this one on demand.  I don't watch Atlanta, so I have no idea who Sheree is.  Yeah, she seemed tough, but I didn't think she was that much of a bitch.  Patti has had much worse than her on the show.  She's certainly attractive & looks pretty good for her age.  The thing is, she really didn't belong on the show -- that's the real prob.  It was a stretch to have her there -- cuz she clearly, either doesn't wanna meet anyone, or her requirements are so high, nobody is gonna live up to what she wants, let alone who she could attract (at her age & with not much money).

Have to agree with this.  I do watch RHOA so I've seen her be a bitch but I don't think she was being bitchy here.  I think she's inexperienced with how friendly and open you need to be on a 1st date to have a 2nd date.  She's been out of the pool for long enough that it's probably pretty easy to lose that dating gregariousness if you don't practice it.  I didn't even think she was being tough, I think that's what a woman who's 45 years old and not built for stories or nonsense looks like.  I'm agreeing with ya'll in that the results aren't good, it comes across as cold and intolerant so maybe a matchmaking show isn't the place to get her feet wet. 

I watch RHOA and knew Sheree  was a bitch but she is really a bitch now!  YIKES!  like the poster said above who in their right mind would want to date her much less have sex with her?  It would be like having sex in a deep FREEZER. 

And she totally did not listen to what her date said about his last relationship.  He said they were off and on but it ended 6 months ago.  And her reaction was like What?  You haven't been a monk for 7 years like me?  Um no he hasn't because he is like....human and has a soul.  Ugh she is beyond awful. 

Which is too bad because I think if she didn't have permanent Bitch Resting Face (did I say that right?) and actually smiled she is really very nice looking.

I understood her perspective.  He said they'd been on and off for years, but hadn't seen each other in 6 months.  I liked it when she put him on the spot about this again later at dinner because the phrasing of his sentence stuck in my craw.  Not "we broke up"  or "it ended" they're off again because they haven't seen each other, not because it's over.    = the next time his ex calls, they'll be on again.   I didn't mind her making him go back over this at all.  She said she loves being in a relationship, but hates dating.   I might be reaching but if this an example of the sort of semantic gymnastics women are required to pay attention to in order to get into a relationship, I get why she can't hide that she doesn't want to be be bothered with the process.  Overall I feel bad for her in that regard.  I think, given what she has experienced, she's expecting to be disappointed and goes into it with that so she doesn't make room for the possibility that a dude won't let her down. 

The who gone check me boo *incident* lol, is not a great example of Sheree being a bitch.  She was in a meeting with an event planner during which she'd been pretty even keeled.  She questioned his lack of communication and effectiveness at being able to execute his job/her vision.  Then he lost his shit and started insulting her, beginning with a thinly veiled threat.  Telling her she better watch herself before she got "checked."   Her response to him was the infamous:  who gone check me boo?  I don't know about ya'll but if I'm in a meeting with a professional I've hired to address the level of services so far and I tell him I'm unhappy with how things are going and then this 6 foot 2, 230 pound man responds to that by becoming physically agitated, escalating his body language and raising his voice telling me I'm about to be checked?  I do believe that the very least that will happen is I would respond by asking him:  by whom?   I don't wanna sound all judgey here, I just kind of hate the idea that a woman demonstrating that she will not be intimidated constitutes bitchiness.  Especially when, I don't think the same would've been said about a man reacting as Sheree had.   Anyway, that wasn't a Sheree plug, I don't like the girl and she absolutely can be a stone cold bitch, but this wasn't the scene that evidenced that.

The tennis player and his date were adorable but I'd buy a bridge in Brooklyn before believing he's ready to settle down.  He was sweet and all but a little bit of cash, that winning personality and being #37th in the world (that was cute, I giggled when patti said this), point is doesn't have to be with just one and if he did, he wouldn't have any trouble meeting her.   Goofy and wealthy are an awesome combo lol.

• Love 5
I understood her perspective.  He said they'd been on and off for years, but hadn't seen each other in 6 months.  I liked it when she put him on the spot about this again later at dinner because the phrasing of his sentence stuck in my craw.  Not "we broke up"  or "it ended" they're off again because they haven't seen each other, not because it's over.    = the next time his ex calls, they'll be on again.

Thank you, I understood her as well.  If a man tells me he's been off and on with his ex for YEARS but hadn't seen her in six months, how do I know he won't see her again?  It sounded to me like he wasn't completely over her.

• Love 1

It's very very obvious that Bravo is forcing anyone single from any of the real Housewives show and requiring them to go on this show. It has nothing to do with Patti wanted to build a connection with Atlanta. So far we have had:

1. Whore from RH of Miami

2. Jill Zarins daughter from RH of NY

3. Sonya Morgan from RH of NY

4. 2 sons (twice) from RH of NJ

5. Sheree from RH of Atlanta

have I missed any? Any from Orange County- if not Im sure that will be on next.

Does anyone not see a pattern here? Sonya and Sheree were NOT looking for Patti to fix them up! They had to go on the show for contractual reasons. 

It may be they cannot get anyone to agree to go on this show - after several seasons maybe people realize what a farce it is and how bad they make everyone look. 

• Love 2
It has nothing to do with Patti wanted to build a connection with Atlanta. 

Probably not -- cuz the show was filmed a while ago.  I thought because of the switch to Sunday nite -- Atlanta nite (clearly done to try to pump up ratings), maybe there's a concerted effort to attract the Atlanta audience.  Guess not.  Cuz this season has been about only z-list celebs or peeps from ANY of the Bravo shows.

It may be they cannot get anyone to agree to go on this show - after several seasons maybe people realize what a farce it is and how bad they make everyone look.

I don't think that's it, given all those people who Patti makes such fools of -- that she "casts" as prospective dates.  Maybe the only way she got another season is if she agreed to promote Bravo peeps on every show.

It's very very obvious that Bravo is forcing anyone single from any of the real Housewives show and requiring them to go on this show. It has nothing to do with Patti wanted to build a connection with Atlanta. So far we have had:

Does anyone not see a pattern here? Sonya and Sheree were NOT looking for Patti to fix them up! They had to go on the show for contractual reasons. 

Don't forget Brooklyn Tankard who was on last night with some skeevy guy with a beard.  Who in their right mind would want Brooklyn?  She has nothing and has been arrested.

• Love 1

I thought it was uncool the way Brooklyn took down some of the guys with her comments. I wished that she had chosen her words more carefully. I kinda cringed for some of the guys. I am assuming she likes swagger... which oftentimes is meaningless at the end of the day. What's most important is how a man treats you and your child. Is he loyal, kind, loving and all those other things that are so much more important that superficial swag. However it takes maturity to know this.

• Love 1

I didn't watch this one too closely cuz I was mostly turned off by Patti's "clients" this week.  The woman with the pink hair seemed pretty harsh to me.  Have no idea who she is, but what was up with her attitude?  What is she that she seems to think she's so great & incredible?  She was very obnoxious in the way she said she was not attracted to the lawyer -- who, btw, was totally out of her league anyway.  And so was her date, who looked completely turned off to her, once she said she didn't wanna have any more kids.  I thought it was hilarious she didn't even seem to notice how not into her he was.  

Sorry, but I didn't think the pink-haired woman was especially attractive (or maybe it was that I couldn't stand her attitude) & the men she was picking from were too good looking for her.  C'mon, these were not men she could attract in a zillion years.  Made no sense.  This lady had a very delusional opinion of herself.  Can anyone clue me in why?  I just looked at her & her very good looking date & thought -- MISMATCH!  Fail again, Patti.

Man, the dude with beard gave me the serious creeps.  It wasn't just his grubby beard & awful-looking greasy hair, when he first met with Patti.  It was his attitude & demeanor.  He just seemed really serial killer creepy.  OK, for his date, it looked like he might have gotten a haircut & trimmed the ratty, ugly beard & he was maybe a bit less creepy, but he still seemed slimy as hell to me.  Altho, at least he did look somewhat clean.  Man, when he first met with Patti, I could swear there were flies buzzing around him.  Nice pick for the show, Patti,  Why this loser?  He ain't on a Bravo show, so is he famous in some z-lister kinda way?

Actually, I was more annoyed by Patti telling the guy to shave his beard.  I hate when she does shit like that.  If he didn't want to, then back the fuck off, bitch.  OK, take a look here at Leo with a zillion 20 year old model/hooker chicks-  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2897667/Leonardo-DiCaprio-s-Titanic-New-Year-party-goes-class-passenger-aboard-400-000-week-super-yacht-gaggle-girls-tow-float-boat.html

See, Leo's got the same sorta scraggly hair & beard this guy had.  Please, Patti, you're basically just shoving gold-digging hooker chicks at the guy anyway, so it really doesn't matter whether he has a beard or not.  What should matter is this guy could be a rapist & you might be putting these women in danger -- even with the Bravo cams following 'em around.  I'd just bet Satan Andy Cohen would luv to film a rape -- evil, sick fuck that he is.  And we know Patti would do anything for ratings.

• Love 1

I agree, hairy guy was gross! Don't know why he was on the show, I assume for publicity. He lives in New York. Oh yeah Patti always comes up with some lame excuse- he is expanding bi-coastal or some such. Those girls were way to good for him. Ditto on pink haired girl. Never heard of her show. And I watch em all, so that's bad.

I didn't watch this one too closely cuz I was mostly turned off by Patti's "clients" this week.  The woman with the pink hair seemed pretty harsh to me.  Have no idea who she is, but what was up with her attitude?  What is she that she seems to think she's so great & incredible?

Her family has a show on Bravo (big surprise, right?) and her parents have a church where you basically pray for money and they teach their children that it's all about the money....... Here is more info on Brooklyn.

So Millionaire matchmaker is really not true at all anymore?  What a load of shit.

Wasn't Nene on this show on someone else's behalf?

Her family has a show on Bravo (big surprise, right?) and her parents have a church where you basically pray for money and they teach their children that it's all about the money....... Here is more info on Brooklyn.

I watched their first show (blanking on the name ATM) and despised them. If memory serves, the preacher was a former professional basketball player who "found Jesus" but didn't seem to act it most of the time.

I don't like this new format where the person in the chair is compared to the next one in line and whoever is the lessor of the two in the "millionaire's" mind is eliminated. The mixer where the person can talk to all the contestents in a more natural way seems to work better so there can at least be some dialog to get to know the person. And to be honest the old format is more entertaining for the viewer.

Edited by Palomar
  • Love 1

Oh yeah, but she's not pushing the Atlanta connection & pushing it hard since the show has been moved to Sunday nites -- er, Atlanta nite, right?  OK then.

Patti will do anything Bravo tells her to, to save the show.  What's next?  Will Nene be a regular as her "co-matchmaker"?

Kenya?  Sheesh, no, I can't.  Just can't.

Yeah now Kenya more is on from Atlanta. I am still saying that Bravo is forcing the Housewives to go on the show. They would not seek Patti's services otherwise. Bravo is promoting their shows. She pushing the Bravo connection. We have 2 from NY, one from NJ, one from Miami, and 2 from Atlanta. They are showing the Atlanta one's now as a tie in to the Atlanta show. Sad. I cannot watch this Kenya one. She was on Celebrity Apprenctice and stole Viveca's cell phone. She is NUTS. 

• Love 1
TV personality Kenya Moore ("The Real Housewives of Atlanta") seeks Patti's help, bringing along fellow cast member Cynthia Bailey for support; singer-songwriter Taylor Dayne is ready to devote some time to finding love.