Type keyword(s) to search

The Millionaire Matchmaker - General Discussion

• Start Topic

You must be watching very old episodes. A couple of seasons ago she grew her bangs out and lost like 25 lbs. She doesn't look as harsh but still not much of an improvement. 

Oh! Maybe! I have been watching the old reruns Bravo has been playing. I just discovered this show a couple of months ago.

Does anyone care if someone as repulsive as Perez Hilton hooks up?  His personality is every bit as repugnant as his looks.  OK, so he adopted a child.  Does it mean he's somehow completely changed & at least become a half-way decent person?  Well, let's hope so, for the child's sake.  Me doubts it.  He still seems like a really obnoxious, slimeball character to me.

Patti made absolutely zero effort to match him up with someone he'd even be remotely attracted to.  His date?  I mean, c'mon.  Even Perez could do better than dat on his own, with the sleazy desperate fools on Grindr.  What a total waste of time.  Ugh.

Sonja, Sonja, Sonja.  Still flinging the delusional crap & babble around, eh?  I see you still think you're a businesswoman, Sonja?  Sure, sure.  Still bossing around college kids you don't pay anything to?  I guess your story won't change at all for the next season of RHoNY, right?  OK then.  Anyhoo, that aggressive slick bald guy was skeery as hell.  And the guy Sonja ended up with seemed phony-ish & smarmy & also a bit too slick.  Ah, but there's Sonja looking horny as always.  Er, is this a menopause thing or what?  I think Sonja could bang a lamppost & be happy.

What another total waste of time.  Sonja ain't hooking up with anyone cuz she can't.  She's stuck in bankruptcy limbo & she's still trying to hold onto to her crumbling townhouse.  And what is with Patti hooking up people who live in NYC, or cities other than LA, with her idiots in LA?  What a load of crap.

I really have almost no patience for this show anymore.  I'm very close to being done.  Next ep, Heidi & Spencer are on.  Now why the heck would they be on this show?  What possible connection can be made to bring those 2 losers on?  Bad enough Rocco Dispirito had to make an unmemorable appearance on Sonja's unmemorable date.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Perez Hiton: "I'm letting Patti set me up because she's an expert at what she does" - he can't possibly mean matchmaking?

Sonja Morgan Who: "I need Patti to do this for me" - so high strung and full of herself.  Oh she's one of the those HousewivesOf future has-beens?  What a massive bore this woman was.  I found her face very off putting for some reason.

Are Patti's lips even fatter?

Matchmaking failures as usual, but the "clients" are more confident!  Yay!

I found her face very off putting for some reason.

Well, Sonja has developed dat just-smelled-poop look, which so many of those high society dames have permanently pasted on their mugs.  Guess Sonja needed this look to fit in at the fancy-schmancy parties she used to attend with Old Man Morgan.  Well, she sure as fuck didn't develop dat look cuz of plastic surgery, cuz Sonja is broke & living off the child support dough she gets from her super-rich old ex.  Gotta say -- it was really tiresome to see her working the same old, same old dopey storyline we've seen her workin' on RHoNY.  

Guess I'm expecting to see Sonja hangin' in her crumbling townhouse, with her ceiling falling on her head -- um, like some Carol Burnett Sunset Blvd. skit.  Actually, I just passed Sonja's townhouse on my way to the subway & there are barricades & construction sites on either side.  It must be absolutely awful being there.  You're living a high lifestyle, are ya, Sonja?  Er, I'd guess not.  You have no dough to travel.  You probably can't even afford heat in this 9 degree weather & you got noise, soot & dirt all around ya.  I'd be much more concerned bout dat than whether Patti can get ya some peen, hun.

Perez Hiton: "I'm letting Patti set me up because she's an expert at what she does" - he can't possibly mean matchmaking?

Perez made it pretty clear he likes . . . er, "10's".  Hee, pardon my chortling at dat one.  Ah, well, if this date of his was some attempt by Patti & her producers to mock him, then hey, I'm all for it.  Cuz the only way someone who is as hideous as Perez is gonna get 10's without paying them thousands is pretty laughable indeed.

Perez was right about one thing.  He has been slaughtered in the media -- particularly in the gay media (deservedly so IMHO).  Sure, we know he's gay, but he's so fuckin' reprehensible, we don't want him.  Get the fuck lost, Perez.  We'd rather you pretend to be straight.  I only hope he didn't adopt a kid merely to garner some positive PR spin.  Ugh, I dearly hope that isn't true.  He does seem to be on some big PR push.  Today's NY Post has a story on him looking at $6 million townhouses.  Yeah, as if he could afford dat.  Why he's busy trying to make himself look good is beyond me, but given his extreme lowball character, I'm sure there are some sinister motives behind it.

Matchmaking failures as usual, but the "clients" are more confident!  Yay!

This seems to be her routine excuse for not being able to EVER make even 1 remotely successful match.  Her success rate so far this season after 4 eps is a big fat goose egg.  Way to go, Pats!  Still the same ole con artist, eh?  I guess dat's why Spencer & Heidi will pop up next ep.  Swapping con job stories?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

I'm too lazy to look it up but who is Kristin Cavallini?

it's Kristen Cavallari, and she was from those Laguna Beach/The Hills shows on MTV. She's now married to an NFL player, has 2 kids and is an anti-vaxxer.

So of course she's the perfect person to gave fake TV relationship advice to a girl who seems like she only did the show so her crazy mother would stop talking about it

Edited by superguard9
  • Love 2

I am almost done with this show too! When that ugly bitch Sonja said "I want a guy who doesn't want to be in front of the camera like me" Then why the fuck are you coming on TV to find him? ALL the guys that go to audition for this WANT TO BE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA! She thinks she is hot shit! I no longer watch rhony so I didnt know she was broke. She acted like she was extremely rich on this show. I mean she only went on as a cross Bravo promotion, not to find love. I guess Bravo pinspoints who of their "stars" are single and pays them to do Millionaire Matchmaker. There is no other reason to set people up who live in NY with people from LA "If you fell madly in love, would you ever move to NY"- of course you would say SURE--- because it's based on another "IF" falling MADLY in love you may say you would do anything if that were to happen. It's a whole fucking fantasy. If you said NO I love my life here even if I met the greatest person I ever met I would never leave LA? 

Such a dumb question.

• Love 3

This show falls in the categories of "so bad it's almost good" and "there's nothing real here, right?"

Having said that, this episode was too tame.  I miss the assistants that rolled their eyes in Patti's back, I hate the new suck ups.  Patti selecting the "date" at the "mixers" equals too much Patti.

She thinks she is hot shit! I no longer watch rhony so I didnt know she was broke. She acted like she was extremely rich on this show.

OK, I'll give ya a somewhat "shortened" version of what happened to Sonja.  She divorced Old Man Morgan & got a very nice settlement from him, which included the tiny townhouse on East 63rd Street, partial ownership in some other properties -- one in France & one in Colorado & upwards of some $7 to 8 Mil (it is estimated).  Sonja certainly could have been set for life.  But she stupidly went around Hollywood boasting how she was a big-time investor.  She used her ex-hubby's name (and he is indeed very, very rich) without his knowledge or approval -- to make her bullshit claims sound legitimate.  But her claims were complete & total bullshit.  

Somehow Sonja was able to get a film company to believe her & they developed a film project with John Travolta, which never came to be & fell apart.  But Sonja made money promises to this film company, which she didn't keep cuz she didn't have the money to.  Why she did any of this is a mystery.  Maybe cuz she's a deluded nutcase & she wanted to feel like a connected big shot in Hollywood?  Who knows?  But the film company sued her & won an enormous judgement for millions.  Sonja's lawyers have tried to appeal this judgement but failed.  Sonja filed for bankruptcy to avoid paying the judgement (which didn't work) & has tried desperately to hold onto her townhouse.

On RHoNY, we see her townhouse in disrepair.  Sonja tries to fix her toilet herself & she says she has no hot water.  She has young college kids who she treats as servants & orders around.  She calls them interns & insists they get college credits.  Yeah, sure.  She seems on the edge of homelessness.  Nothing about her situation is cute, hysterical or adorable.  I've always thought Andy Cohen's sense of humor is extremely nasty & cruel.  I get the impression he's glad to showcase her miserable situation out of mockery.  

So what's Sonja's motive for showing off the dire situation she's found herself in now?  Well, first off, she's a fuckin' loon.  And maybe she figures she'll get some sympathy from Old Man Morgan & he'll throw a few more nickels & dimes at her -- at least for the sake of their daughter.  Sonja has custody of the daughter, but she's mostly at boarding school.  I suspect Old Man Morgan has helped her keep the townhouse, so maybe he's helping her a bit.  But given the disrepair the place is in, he ain't giving her much dough.  And it's hard not to notice Sonja's clothes (even on this ep), which all look to be from at least 15 years ago or more, when she had the rich ex-hubby's dough to spend.  So dat's Sonja's rather pathetic situation -- and all of her own doing.  Did Pats mention any of this?  Er, noooooo.

Oh, and as far as Sonja being a -- er, "businesswoman" -- well, dat's the running joke of RHoNY -- and has been for the past 2 seasons.  Sonja doggedly insists she runs many businesses, but she never seems to get very much (or anything) done from any of these businesses (which are barely existing or just don't exist at all), so she clearly can't be making any money from them.  It's just Sonja babbling a whole lotta nonsense & bullshit.  This is how she's behaved the last few seasons on RHoNY.  So clearly nothing has changed for Sonja, since her behavior on this show was exactly the same. More of the same delusional bullshit from her.  Why Patti is encouraging Sonja's bullshit, I don't know.  Maybe Bravo has given her an ultimatum that she has to promote the morons on all their shows or they're gonna finally cancel her ass.

Guess the only thing which could possibly change Sonja's situation significantly, is for her to find another extremely rich old man.  As if Patti could help her with dat.  Suppressing chortles & giggles.  The best Patti can come up with is her usual assortment of LA losers & crazies like da creepy-ass bald dude.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Having said that, this episode was too tame.  I miss the assistants that rolled their eyes in Patti's back, I hate the new suck ups.  Patti selecting the "date" at the "mixers" equals too much Patti.

Sheesh, the gay assistant is an absolute waste of time, ain't he?  He's just Patti's resident suck-up lap dog.  But I like the other assistant.  She's pretending to lick Patti's butt merely cuz she knows she has to.  But dat woman is sharp as a tack.  I'd like to know what she's really thinking.  Look, Patti's in charge of this thing.  She's one of the producers, so she ain't gonna do anything to make herself purposely look bad -- ah, but then she always does, doesn't she?  Cuz she's gotta be da world's shittiest matchmaker.

The prob is Patti's making a huge mistake by having assistants who are suckups & are too skeered shitless to counter her in any way.  Has she even had one of her "Patti-melt" meltdowns this season?  I mean, really -- how totally boring.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Not that this matters at all, but Ally is a gorgeous girl.  I used to teach at the university she attended, and I'd see her around campus from time to time.  I remember being initially shocked because on RHONY such a big deal was made about her weight, but she really just looks normal in person!  I think people underestimate how cruel the camera can be.  

• Love 2

Not only was this guy adopted as an adult, by a guy who was also adopted as an adult, zsa zsa and this guy also adoted 5 other men - AS ADULTS. so its the phoniest thing ever and this guy wants everyone to be impressed? You were adopted as an adult but another guy adopted as an adult by a royal- and they go around adopting adult men! 

• Love 1

Not that this matters at all, but Ally is a gorgeous girl.  I used to teach at the university she attended, and I'd see her around campus from time to time.  I remember being initially shocked because on RHONY such a big deal was made about her weight, but she really just looks normal in person!  I think people underestimate how cruel the camera can be.

Ok, Jill, we get it.  Ally isn't a little fireplug. 

• Love 1

I'm with you ScoobieDoobs.  What IS the deal with all the old has-been, never-beens on this dumb show?  I mean, Jill Zarin's daughter (featuring JILL ZARIN!), Perez Hilton, Sonja (the nutjob) Morgan.  Puleez!!  And I also can't figure out WHY old Perez is showing up on just about every reality show known to mankind here lately.  Just thinkin'....

• Love 2
WHY old Perez is showing up on just about every reality show known to mankind here lately.  Just thinkin'....

I'm wondering too why he's on such a PR blitz.  Could he have adopted that kid for the sole reason to make himself look like a somehow better person?  I wouldn't be surprised.  I almost expected him to say on the show that he'd given up on only being with 10's (suppressing giggles) & that he was up for going off with dat ridiculous unhot/unattractive/annoying date Patti set him up with -- again, just so he'd seem like a somehow better person.  Hmmm, a pattern here?

Sounds like Perez is trying awfully hard to convince us what a wonderful guy he is.  Has he convinced anyone?  Did Patti help?  Nah, not so much.  All she did was fix him up with some silly queen he already knew.  Perez is still the same nastyass shithead he always was.  And fat or relatively thin, he's still unattractive as hell, but dat's mostly due to his horrible personality more than anything else.  Good luck with tryin' to repair your image, Perez.  Ain't gonna happen.  And fuck you, Patti for assisting this asshole in his ridiculous redemption effort.  Um, has this show been cancelled yet?

• Love 2

Bad enough Rocco Dispirito had to make an unmemorable appearance on Sonja's unmemorable date.

I was surprised to see him pop up on this show; I thought he was a classier act than that, but clearly the man's got cookbooks to sell. That said, I think he could have done it more effectively elsewhere.

That's it.   

• Love 2

Just watched the First Look on this ep.  So Patti's gonna fix up Spencer's sister, who's actually not bad looking.  There's a caption under her that says she's a "reality TV star".  Oh really?  Have no idea if this is true, but maybe someone else might.  Anyhoo, Heidi & Spencer are getting much more camera time than the sister in the preview.  Will they go on the date too?  Ah, thanks so much, Patti, for giving these ridiculous fame whores, who were finished a long time ago, the chance to push their mugs at us.  I am so hating you for this, Patti.  

Oh my goodness, Spencer is not aging well.  He looks like crap for a young guy.  And Heidi, with all her plastic surgery, has made herself look so generic & unmemorable, I have no memory of what she looks like, other than having the same long blonde hair a billion other chicks have.

Next up is a lady named Kari Whitman, who I never heard of.  The poor thing looks like her face is melting.  Hard to describe how horrifying she looks.  Ya have to see her.  She says she's 45.  Why lie about your age, hun?  A simple search comes up dat she's 50.  And who knows if she's actually much older than 50?  She sure as fuck looks it.  Apparently she's an interior designer -- with celebrity clients she brags about & she has done reality TV before -- lots of it.  Oh surprise, surprise, eh?

When she tells Patti she's very friendly with her exes, Patti says she can't do this.  Patti says this & this alone is the reason for her shitty love life & orders her to cut off all ties to any exes.  OK then.  Ready for another swell ep with Patti, right?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Not that this matters at all, but Ally is a gorgeous girl.  I used to teach at the university she attended, and I'd see her around campus from time to time.  I remember being initially shocked because on RHONY such a big deal was made about her weight, but she really just looks normal in person!  I think people underestimate how cruel the camera can be.  

I think she clearly looks overweight.  Just not massively so.  Then again, if she's typical her weight fluctuates, so maybe she was less when you saw her (and maybe more when she was last on TV before this).

Is it just me or do her features seem more pinched and close together this season? My guess is it was a nose job that turned out too small, thus making all the rest of her features weird. In the parts that I saw her skin was also super shiny. Get a compact, Patti!!!

I still miss Destin and Rachel....these new famewhore hangers on/assistants she pays just don't seem to have the same credibility. Their idea of matching seems more similar to throwing darts to see what lands. It's boring.

• Love 3

Perez was right about one thing.  He has been slaughtered in the media -- particularly in the gay media (deservedly so IMHO).  Sure, we know he's gay, but he's so fuckin' reprehensible, we don't want him.  Get the fuck lost, Perez.  We'd rather you pretend to be straight.  I only hope he didn't adopt a kid merely to garner some positive PR spin.  Ugh, I dearly hope that isn't true.  He does seem to be on some big PR push.  Today's NY Post has a story on him looking at $6 million townhouses.  Yeah, as if he could afford dat.  Why he's busy trying to make himself look good is beyond me, but given his extreme lowball character, I'm sure there are some sinister motives behind it.

He was also just on that trainwreck show of David Tutera's over on the WE channel this weekend He wanted David to plan a 10th anniversary party to celebrate his stupid blog.  PR push is right. Oh, and it was funny cause David couldn't stand him. 

WTH was that whole mess of a cooking date with Sonja and her 2 man date, I get why Rocco was there but why Patti? So now Patti is chaperoning the dates?  The woman and her ombre extensions are insufferable.     

She never talks about or shows her boyfriend/fiancee this season. I wonder if he is no more.... 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

Two issues with MM:

How much do you think they are lying about their age? There was one guy, white hair, big belly.  His misogynist attitude put him in his 60s and he is trying for 57. 

A million is easy. I’m not impressed. Houses here are 6 and 7 hundred K easy. Liquidate and I could get to a cool mill and yet I drive an old Hyundai instead of a Lamborghini.
They should raise the stakes and call this MMM Multi Millionaire Matchmaker. 

Also I would really like one of them to end their date with this Groucho Marx quote:
“I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. Unfortunately, this wasn’t it.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So now Patti is chaperoning the dates?

It was a buzzkill when Patti popped into the kitchen. But when Sonja and her date kissed, Patti screams out "what was that for??????" with the biggest snarl on her face. WTH Patti! Aren't you supposed to want them to maybe, kinda, like each other? She is insufferable on every level.

I am so thankful we haven't had to suffer through scenes with Patti and Eddie Munster. I have no idea if they are still together or not, but I hope to never see him again, he's mega creepy.

*snip* 

A million is easy. I’m not impressed. Houses here are 6 and 7 hundred K easy. Liquidate and I could get to a cool mill and yet I drive an old Hyundai instead of a Lamborghini.

They should raise the stakes and call this MMM Multi Millionaire Matchmaker. 

Also I would really like one of them to end their date with this Groucho Marx quote:

“I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. Unfortunately, this wasn’t it.”

Love Groucho's quote.  

I agree, one million does not count as a millionaire.  Brings back memories of Darva Conger and her "millionaire" who had a house with a toilet in the yard.  His explanation was that he liked to do his own home improvements and had not removed it yet.  Turned out he did have exactly one million in assets including his house.  

• Love 2

I really miss dates where the "millionaires" forced their "dates" to eat embryos, made them stand naked in -200F chambers, felt compelled to pole dance, or offer under-the-table BJs.

(edited because I forgot to put "date" in quotation marks)

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 2

I'm not sure what is worse.  The fact the show is desperate enough to use someone who changed their name to "prince" and was adopted by a man who did the same and don't have an ounce of the Anhalt blood in their veins or any of the style or societal mores they think the name automatically gives them.  Yeah those actually come from within and despite the class snobbery aren't something you are born with.  But if you were?  Neither this dunce or the tool he bought himself as "daddy" would qualify.  Morons.

But then you have Kristin Cavalleri.  I'm guessing after forcing her quarterback down the aisle popping out a couple of monthly child support checks and several attempts via her skeleton bestie Rancic to wedge her onto to E! permanently only to fail, she will do just about anything, including lick Stanger's ass to be in front of a camera as a "personality".  Is it fame?  Is it the idea that her husband is pretty charm free, probably doesn't have long as a first string player and bringing in the cash (when are people going to learn that football players are rich only in the moment if they don't do some serious investing and refuse to adopt the silly lifestyle of having that contract pay for the rest of their life?) and likely at best will have local car dealership promos to pay the mortgage?  Or that he already regrets having not continued with his initial regrets that kept him from marrying her the first time? 

Still I just can't decide what is the most pathetic here?  Pretending Cavalleri has anything to do with anything I can get.  Bravo and E both are the networks aimed pretty much at making as many people famous for being famous.  Even on a small scale.  But Cavalleri had to know her stock, as penny as it is, has taken a huge tumble if this is what is putting her on television.  Maybe she can convince Jake to do a couple therapy reality show before he finally tires of her completely. 

But surely there is a Borghese who needs a camera that a shopping network fix won't fulfill?

• Love 3

But then you have Kristin Cavalleri.  I'm guessing after forcing her quarterback down the aisle popping out a couple of monthly child support checks and several attempts via her skeleton bestie Rancic to wedge her onto to E! permanently only to fail, she will do just about anything, including lick Stanger's ass to be in front of a camera as a "personality". 

I think I love you.

• Love 1

You know, I have watched this show for many seasons and hated Patti, but this particular episode really inflames me. She is such a horrible woman. What the eff is she about, shaming women for their ages and their bad romantic choices when she is pretty damn old herself and also has a bad romantic history? I don't think I can watch this anymore. And for Spencer's sister ... please! A pretty woman but I have no interest in seeing anybody in this family.

And Scoobie, I love your posts and remember you from TWOP ... but this Kari woman doesn't look so bad to me.

• Love 1

You're right, maybe I was kinda hard on her.  She didn't especially annoy me at all, other than lying bout her age, which I guess is not such a big deal.  Patti, OTOH bugged the fuck outta me.  I'm sick of her idiotic judgements also.  Who the hell is she to tell someone they shouldn't be friends with exes?  Kari shoulda told Patti to go fuck off.  I know I would have.

Honestly, Spencer's sister, I couldn't care less about.  Er, I really don't care about Heidi or Spencer.  I tried watching this ep twice, but I drifted off both times.  Yeah, it was that dull & shitty.  Saw a bit of Kari's date.  Did Patti fix her up with a hooker dude?  I caught the very end & once again, neither date developed into any relationship.  The ending caption for Kari said another one of those "she learned how to date" bullshit things, which we know translates to -- Patti fucked up yet again.

Btw, Spencer's sister -- sorry, I don't remember her name, said she was having such a tough time finding someone cuz of her position in the public eye.  Oh really, Spencer's sister?  I don't even know your fuckin' name & I've never actually seen your mug or even knew or cared Spencer had a sister.  Anyone know what or if this chick is "famous" for anything -- other than being the scurrilous Spencer's sister?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I guess the premise of this show being about finding love for Millionaires is not important since they are featuring Stephanie Pratt, and Ally Shapiro, and the guys they were "interviewing" for the dates are not millionaires. What the hell is this show supposed to be about anymore? 

• Love 1

I guess the premise of this show being about finding love for Millionaires is not important since they are featuring Stephanie Pratt, and Ally Shapiro, and the guys they were "interviewing" for the dates are not millionaires. What the hell is this show supposed to be about anymore? 

My guess? D-list celebrities and their next of kin getting set up on hokey dates with other fame whores.

• Love 3

The title of Patti's show & the her so-called "purpose" to hook up millionaires really has gotten lost in the sauce, hasn't it?  Spencer's sister just seemed like some very average chick.

• Love 2

It makes me cringe the way Patti refers to her African-American employee (and no one else) as "girlfriend." 

Is Patti still dating that guy with the melty swordfish looking face?  Will he be on this season?

• Love 1

Haha, just when I thought I'd be able to go my whole life without being accused of being Jill Zarin... :)  But hey, I always enjoyed Jill on RHONY.  I found her complete lack of self-awareness bizarrely captivating.  

But, yeah, I guess it's possible that Ally's weight fluctuates and she was at the low end of the scale when I saw her.  It was just so shocking to me, the difference between what I saw in person and what I'd seen on the screen.  Ah well.  

• Love 1

She is 50 and I noticed she must have had a ton of work done..well well well:

In May 2006, Kennell was given her own reality television show on the WE (Women's Entertainment) Television Network. The series was titled "Designer To The Stars: Kari Whitman" and featured her redesigning rooms within celebrity homes. The series aired in March 2007.

Her name is Kari Kennell Whitman and she was playmate of the month in 1988. She was on Miami Vice..a real attention whore. When a lot of these people find themselves out of the spotlight, they go on Millionaire Matchmaker, its hilarious!

She looked to me like she had cheek implants and lo and behold her face is totally different from her playboy days- not sure when she got her boobs done but she was flat chested in playboy

http://www.playboy.com/kari-kennell

Edited by Bellalisa

Is Patti still dating that guy with the melty swordfish looking face? 

Hahahaha! That's such a perfect description of him.

When they were 'recruiting' at the gym this week, wasn't that one guy, Thomas (tall, bald guy) the one Sonja Morgan selected as her first date the other week - the one Patti swapped out for her choice at the Rocco di Spirito cooking class?

Her name is Kari Kennell Whitman and she was playmate of the month in 1988. She was on Miami Vice..a real attention whore.

That explains the Don Johnson connection.

Tracy Anderson made a guest appearance too and Gwyneth Paltrow's name was dropped. By the way: Gwyneth is a legit millionaire (and celebrity) who can use a matchmaker. How about it, Patti?

I know, I know. Not gonna happen, but it'd be funny to consider.

I remember that Destin and Rachel are gone, but I still miss them both. I haven't seen the show in a while so I have no clue who these new assistants are.

ETA: Spencer's sister spoke about admiring whatever type of relationship/marriage he and Heidi have. Then why are they going on Marriage Boot Camp (aside from the paycheck obviously)?

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 1

If there were any successes we would have seen follow up clips included or an entire episode catching up with her matches.

The 45 year old who wanted to date someone in their early 20's was a jerk.  Well, most of her clients are.   The reasons he gave is younger women were in shape and active.  So Patti gives him a 35 year old yoga teacher who surfs and cartwheels on the beach.  Seems that is not the reason he likes younger women at all!  The yoga instructor was his intellectual superior and he did not like that at all.  It is about being the big cheese with a youngster he can impress.  

The artist turned out be be a precious man!  Painting her that picture blew me away.  They may be her first marriage!  

Are we really going back to the format where Patti acts as an armchair psychologist to these idiots and forces them to do fake activities to "teach" them things? I hated it when they did it at the beginning of the series and was so happy when it was cut in favor of more time for interviewing and mixing. Except for the makeovers, those were always great.

I was much more entertained by this show when it was actual real-life millionaires and not celebrities. I was really excited to see some of the people in these past few episodes but now that I've realized how fake they all are it just ruins the vibe.

What is Stephanie Pratt's job and why is she always travelling? And I'm also with the viewers commenting on the lack of Patti's weird boyfriend, David I think? What happened there, anyone know?