Type keyword(s) to search

"Bones" Cast In Other Roles...

WendyCR72

Does anyone know if Emily Deschanel is originally from Canada?  I know on Imdb it says she was born in California.  I'm thinking she's a transplant from Canada.  She really does have a Canadian accent.   

Does anyone know if Emily Deschanel is originally from Canada?  I know on Imdb it says she was born in California.  I'm thinking she's a transplant from Canada.  She really does have a Canadian accent.   

Doubtful. Caleb Deschanel (a director and cinematographer well known in his own right) is said to have been born in Philadelphia, PA and his wife was said to be born in California.

I notice no Canadian accent at all, but if she has any, it is probably from hanging around Hart Hanson for a decade!

(edited)

I don't usually watch episodes of 'Law and Order', but I saw the first few minutes during the usual marathon on WE today.  There was a little boy fixing his bike and I thought he looked a little like Eugene Byrd (Clark).  I looked him up and it was him.  The episode was from 1991, so the actor would have been about 16 at the time (according to his bio on imdb.com), but I think he was playing a much younger child.  He looked like he was about 12.

Edited by BooksRule
  • Love 1

Hodgins played a doctor who was too young for Phoebe on Friends.  His voice cracks me up every time I see that episode.

I know that Arastoo and Daisy were on House and I think another intern was too.  Daisy was also on Mad Men and wasn't annoying.

I thought it was hilarious that Daisy was the young lust object in House. For some reason, she seems to keep being cast as that. I don't really see it.

On 11/19/2015 at 10:25 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Doubtful. Caleb Deschanel (a director and cinematographer well known in his own right) is said to have been born in Philadelphia, PA and his wife was said to be born in California.

I notice no Canadian accent at all, but if she has any, it is probably from hanging around Hart Hanson for a decade!

I think Mrs. Deschanel is of french descent. Perhaps that's it?

Michaela Conlin has been a guest star on the new HBO show Here and Now. She has appeared as Sharon Chen in three episodes.

She will also appear in two episodes of Yellowstone this summer. The show stars Dave Annable, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, and Kelsey Asbille.. The show will also feature Kevin Costner, Jill Hennessy, and Gretchen Mol.

• Love 1