Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: Doctor of the Dead

He bit her on the cheek. What I didn't get was how come she became a zombie hybrid whatever after she died, but the guy he bit in that previous episode, the one who had the van Murphy wanted to steal, just died. Murphy noticed that he didn't turn, which implied that the cure worked on other people.

Maybe it's part of his "evolution." Early on his saliva/bite would keep someone from turning when they die. Then it could control someone. Now it can turn someone into a super-powered hybrid. I don't even want to think about what his... other... genetic material could do. That lady at the compound could have a gross hybrid zaby.

I liked the back story on the virus's creation, I guess. That's something we'll probably never see on TWD. 

I only just watched the last few episodes, after getting kind of bored with the show early on and ditching it. It picked up considerably, I think. I like all the characters, but the show can kill off any of them (except the dog!) and I'll still watch next season.

• Love 2

I'm really late to the party here, but...

When Citizen Z looked up what I thought he was seeing was an inbound nuke and five missiles on the way to intercept it. I think the nukes will all get detonated in the atmosphere by anti-ballistic missiles, which will mean lots of EMPs knocking out all communication between Northern Lights and the team.

• Love 2

I think the nukes will all get detonated in the atmosphere by anti-ballistic missiles, which will mean lots of EMPs knocking out all communication between Northern Lights and the team.

I like your theory better than mine—which is that everything is yet another one of Citizen Z's hallucinations.

On 12/6/2014 at 11:13 AM, Helena Dax said:

So Cassandra died and she turned into a new kind of zombie thanks to Murphy's bite? And he can give her orders she must obey.

I'm not so sure she was obeying his orders. She seemed aware of her new status and wanted to help save her friends. Maybe this is related to Murphy's "evolution" (or "devolution" depending on how you look at it)--the vaccine could make humans evolve into conscious beings who are stronger and more resistant to death than today's humans.

With all the nukes, I was thinking that they were going to do a total cast reset in season 2 since they have been shedding a lot of main characters. But it's OK with me if they come back next season, although I don't really like the focus of Murphy.