Type keyword(s) to search

Ratings and Scheduling: Hail to the Gods

caracas1914
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Arrow used to have one of strongest fandoms out there. Vocal and passionate. Free PR for The CW. I thought that as the ratings slowly declined to a small core group, the vocal fans would keep it relevant. Think Supernatural. Supernatural is a beast. 

I don't think I've ever seen a fandom become so disengaged so quickly. 

The loss in social media presence is more indicative of where the show is then the live ratings. They relied on fans to generate their buzz at now at a critical time where they've signed $$$$ deals to get paid for Arrow tweets they practically have to beg for fans to engage or failing that insult them and rile them up. 

• Love 6

With social media, you can piss off fans faster than before.  It used to be that when the show took a direction they didn't want (e.g. House replacing the ducklings with a new team), you hung in there hoping your old show would come back.  People still do but with social media, they get feedback faster that the direction is changed and will stay changed so people quit the show faster.

Arrow has pissed off their most vocal and active fan base on social media this season.

• Love 15
On 12/8/2016 at 11:24 PM, Chaser said:

Arrow used to have one of strongest fandoms out there. Vocal and passionate. Free PR for The CW. I thought that as the ratings slowly declined to a small core group, the vocal fans would keep it relevant. Think Supernatural. Supernatural is a beast. 

I don't think I've ever seen a fandom become so disengaged so quickly. 

Arrow will survive on Berlantiverse's coattails and The Flash's dust. It is certainly not going to have the extended life of Supernatural. Those fans are invested because the show repays their investment. Arrow has made it rather clear that they write the show for themselves, I'm not sure they care about their fans. Or by the time they realize they need/miss their fans it will be too late. Fans just don't come back because you bring people back from the dead or reunite a beloved couple. Fans aren't one-dimensional characters the writers have control over - despite their mislead beliefs. The story and the characters need to be better. And sadly from what I'm hearing they are not. Just the stunts are better. I need the meat of the show to be better not just the condiments.

What the ratings decline has shown to me is that there is a base audience although I'm not sure they are watching Arrow or just have their TVs stuck to the CW on Weds @ 8p. I would love to see Arrow air on another night even for a special engagement because then you could see what is the core loyal audience and what is just people who have nothing better to watch. Supernatural has proven that its fanbase is strong because that Audience will follow it on any given day and any given time. That's a true and loyal fanbase.

• Love 8

This is a worldwide analysis (Parrot Analytics is "a New Zealand firm that uses artificial intelligence and data science to evaluate global demand for TV shows")...

Data reveals the 20 most popular TV shows of 2016
Gus Lubin   Dec. 30, 2016
http://www.businessinsider.com/most-popular-tv-shows-2016-12?r=UK&IR=T

Parrot analyzed not only ratings data (where available) but also peer-to-peer sharing, social media chatter, and other factors to estimate viewer demand for various shows. These combined measurements determine each show's "demand expressions" per day. Though the formula is opaque, the ranking appears to be one of the best ways to compare shows across platforms and measure how popular they really are.
11) The CW’s "Arrow" with 2.1 million demand expressions per day. The program that kicked off the new era of DC Comics shows is going strong in its fifth season.

1. Game of Thrones
2. The Walking Dead
3. Pretty Little Liars
4. Westworld
5. The Flash
6. The Big Bang Theory
7. The OA
8. Stranger Things
9. Korea's Running Man
10. Suits
11. Arrow
12. Quantico
13. Teen Wolf
14. Japan's One Piece
15. Gotham
16. The Vampire Diaries
17. Marvel's Luke Cage
18. Japan's Naruto: Shippuden
19. Vikings
20. Mr. Robot
24. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
25. Supernatural.
26. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Seeing Suits in the #10 position made me question what "demand expressions" is.  As far as I can tell, it's how much you can charge for a first view of the show in a particular market. Which is still weird, looking at the shows.

Parrot takes a different — and, it argues, more comprehensive — approach to evaluating interest in TV shows in markets around the globe. It creates a measurement called a “demand rating” that reflects interest in a TV show as expressed across photo-sharing sites like Instagram, online video sites like YouTube, social media platforms like Facebook, file-sharing sites and fan and critic blogs.

“If I want to express my demand for a piece of content, say, ‘House of Cards,’ I can stream it on Netflix or I can watch clips on YouTube or to microblogging sites like Reddit where 200 million people discuss TV content,” said Parrot Chief Executive Wared Seger. “You look at all of this and essentially you now have a truly ubiquitous measure that tells you how much demand there is for a piece of content.”

Parrot’s technology, developed by a team of data scientists and entertainment executives pulled from Sony Pictures, MGM Studios, the MIT Media Lab and Pukeko Pictures, uses pattern identification and contextual techniques to synthesize petabytes of data from 249 countries into meaningful information. The technology weighs viewer sentiment, evaluating just how obsessed people are with a show (“Liking” “Orange Is the New Black” on Facebook is less of a sign of true fandom than blogging about it).

http://www.recode.net/2015/12/16/11621516/bbc-uses-artificial-intelligence-to-track-down-new-audiences-for

Edited by statsgirl
trying to get rid of weird hyperlink but can't
  • Love 1

The CW’s Mark Pedowitz Says Breaking Up with Hulu Has Given the Network a ‘Massive’ Digital Boost
Michael Schneider  Jan 8, 2017 1:34 pm
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/01/the-cw-hulu-netflix-mark-pedowitz-supernatural-the-100-1201765753/

The CW has doubled the amount of viewers coming to its website and app to stream series, three months after pulling those episodes off Hulu.

The CW president Mark Pedowitz told reporters Sunday at the Television Critics Association press tour that means advertising serves have more than doubled on CWTV.com and its app – a big boon for the network, which obviously controls its digital ad sales.

The change happened earlier this year after The CW hammered out a new pact with Netflix that gives that service streaming rights to CW series eight days after those shows end their run on the network. Previously, Hulu had in-season rights to a rolling five episodes of CW shows. That in-season streaming access now exclusively resides on CWTV.com and the network’s app, as well as affiliate station video on-demand offerings.

Pedowitz said the response has been “massive. We have not advertised. Our service is only three months old. People have found it by word of mouth and through social media. Controlling your own destiny of your digital product and ad sales, and you’re the only place for in-season viewing makes a huge difference.”
“Crazy Ex” remains critically acclaimed but low-rated, which left critics asking how The CW justified renewing the show from a financial standpoint. But Pedowitz said he believed critical acclaim still eventually drives viewership, especially with viewers finding the show via streaming.

“With critically acclaimed great programming, sometimes you just leave it on the air and you just hope it finds an audience,” he said. Shows like “Crazy Ex” have “helped alter the perception of what The CW has become… it has a big bearing on how people talk about a place. It gives you a calling card. If you deliver quality shows and they’re well received, people want to watch your shows. The more viewers you have, even on a delayed digital basis, that does have economic improvement.”
The network is bullish about its upcoming “Archie” comic reinterpretation, “Riverdale,” a darker take on the franchise. The show’s pilot runs 47 minutes, instead of the broadcast primetime standard 43 minutes, in order to keep in some adult storylines. But it is a bit of a return to the soap genre that once dominated The CW’s lineup. Pedowitz said he saw an opening for such a show as Freeform’s “Pretty Little Liars” and MTV’s “Teen Wolf” go off the air.

“It’s very simple, we had grown enough [as a network], that we could go back into genre, edge it up a bit and put it as part of our programming mix,” he said.

Edited by tv echo

If the service is only three months old how have they doubled their viewers? Theyve only literally got three months of data? Let's see what they say when they have actual 12 months or 24 months of Data. I operate a business. You very rarely look at data week vs week it's usually quarter vs quarter or year on year. But sure CW you do you.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

If the service is only three months old how have they doubled their viewers? Theyve only literally got three months of data?

No they don't - pretty sure viewers have been able to watch episodes of the show on the website and app since S1.

6 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

He said in that article though that their service is only three months old?  

But that doesn't have anything to do with previous traffic? They've had episodes up for viewing on the site and in the app prior to three months ago - so they can compare the traffic now that Hulu doesn't have streaming rights to what they got previously when it did. 

Also - what is this service he's talking about, anyone know? I know the app is different than it used to be and you have to sit through commercials now when you didn't have to before, but that started last season, so...not sure what they've had going on for three months now.

Edited by apinknightmare

I have no idea what he's talking about.  The episodes have always been available on the app.  It's been improved a little bit (although it still has an annoying tendency to freeze on the commercials), but having the content available for streaming is not new, sooo..... I'm confused.  

I mean, yeah, ok, I believe that pulling stuff off Hulu means their traffic has gone up.  There's no other source now if you want to watch their shows streaming during the season.  But I don't know what he's talking about with this three-month old service.  As far as I can tell, all they did was give the app a facelift.  

Another interesting article on CW ratings vs. distribution...

The CW is using Netflix’s formula to dominate the superhero genre on TV
Julia Alexander   Jan. 9, 2017
http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/9/14215208/cw-netflix-flash-arrow-supergirl

Much like Netflix, the CW is willing to invest its money into purchasing properties with legions of fans and build its database upon preceding invested interest.
Here’s the thing about the CW: none of its shows perform particularly well. The Flash, Arrow, Supernatural and Jane the Virgin are arguably its biggest series, but they don’t even come close to competing with giants like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead. In its midseason finale, for example, The Flash pulled in about three million viewers. In comparison, The Walking Dead had 10.5 million viewers tune in for its midseason finale. Arrow pulled in just under two million viewers. Even standard procedurals like Elementary, which airs on the CW’s parent channel, CBS, manage to pull around 5 million viewers.

With ratings that low, the question is why does the CW keep renewing the shows instead of focusing on other properties that might be more viable for the company? There are a couple of reasons, but the biggest is that other services, like Netflix and Hulu, have seen how valuable the CW and its programming are. In July, Netflix and the CW signed a deal that would allow the streaming service exclusive rights to carry new seasons of the network’s shows six days after a season finale. The deal reportedly fetched the CW, and CBS, about $1 billion.

It’s clear that there’s a desire for CW content, just not on traditional television. If your target audience is part of the primary cord-cutting generation, it’s easier to sell them on streaming. The question is not whether the CW should be putting out more DC shows, but rather how they should distribute them.
While certain strategies have failed, like trying to bring more traditional sitcoms into its lineup, others have succeeded. More specifically, making the decision to give creator and executive producer Greg Berlanti total control over its superhero empire and become the designated network for superhero content on television.

Since the launch of Arrow in 2012, the CW has become the go-to network for superhero and series Monday through Friday. Pedowtiz told Variety last year that was always the goal for both the network and Warner Bros. In fact, Warner Bros.’ CEO, Kevin Tsujihara, told Variety, “Having a lot of the DC shows on the CW has allowed us the flexibility to cross-pollinate within the shows. That’s exciting and important for us.”

The CW is one of the only networks that has access to DC characters and has partnered with Warner Bros. Berlanti has also managed to find a voice for the shows that resonates with audiences, meaning the CW doesn’t have to worry about ratings as much. Like Supernatural, the shows finally have a dedicated, invested audience who will find someway to watch the show and that’s the main aspect the network is concerned about.
Like Netflix has done with Arrested Development, Gilmore Girls and Full House, the CW is interested in working with projects that clearly have an audience — people who will tune in no matter what. And much like how Netflix is the only way to continue watching those series, the CW has become the exclusive network to see the Flash and Supergirl team up.
Both Warner Bros. and the CW have said they have long-term plans to go through DC’s vault and bring as many characters to the network. Whether that’s through Seed, the network’s streaming service, or to the main channel itself, is up to Pedowitz and other executives. But Tsujihara told Variety the CW remains “a really important strategic outlet for us.”

So no, the CW isn’t ever going to compete with HBO, FX, AMC or, really, even basic broadcast ratings, but that’s not what makes it a juggernaut. The network has figured out how to tap into an audience that will follow a series — and obsess over it — for years and years. It’s become the home for comic book lovers, and it’s only going to get bigger.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since this article is about social media buzz driving tv shows...

How Online Fandom Is Shaping TV in 2017
What Twitter, Reddit, and the rest are doing to change the television landscape.
by JOANNA ROBINSON  JANUARY 19, 2017 3:33 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/01/online-fandom-tv-2017-riverdale-twin-peaks-better-call-saul-time-after-time

It’s no surprise, then, that TV creators have started courting Internet affection from the start. Throughout this winter’s two-week Television Critics Association’s press tour conference in Pasadena, show-runners and executives behind upcoming dramas, comedies, and documentaries alike revealed how 2017 TV is hoping to keep the tweeting classes engaged.
Mysteries: When Riverdale show-runner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa first started shopping his TV take on the teen world of Archie Andrews and company, its story hewed much closer to the classic, coming-of-age fun that comic-book fans fell in love with decades ago. But Supergirl, Arrow, and Flash show-runner Greg Berlanti (who knows whereof he speaks) convinced the Riverdale writers that what they really needed was a dead body.  Aguirre-Sacasa now admits that the mystery element of the neo-noir Riverdale—taking a page from exiting teen TV behemoth Pretty Little Liars—exists in part to court the Reddit crowd. If there’s a TV mystery, the tireless, eagle-eyed fans of Reddit will solve it. (Just ask the Westworld creators.) And when the Internet detectives are hard at work trying to crack a TV case, the buzz around that show will inevitably grow. We’ve seen it again and again with shows like Lost, True Detective, Westworld, Mr. Robot, and more.
The Digital Bait and Switch: CBS and its subsidiaries (Showtime, the CW) seem more invested than any other network in growing their online platforms, and they’re going to great lengths to make subscriptions to CBS All-Access, Showtime On Demand, and CW Seed feel crucial. Streaming is not unique to online fandom, but while more and more viewers are cutting the cord and watching shows on laptops and tablets, CBS is employing a little bait and switch to make sure it’s not left eating Netflix’s dust. The big play, of course, will come when the new Star Trek series is made available only on CBS All-Access. ...
... Meanwhile, the CW is catering to the online fandom that rallied around the short-lived NBC series Constantine with a new animated series about the character, featuring the voice of the man who played him the first go-round,Matt Ryan; it will be available only on CW Seed.
Shipping: Few TV elements drive online fandom harder than “shipping,” the custom of investing whole-heartedly in a romantic pairing on any given show. “Shipping” is hardly a new TV phenomenon, and has, for a long time, enjoyed a close association with another kind of fandom—slash fiction—that focuses on the (often imagined, perceived, or extrapolated) sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same sex. Slash shipping was crucial during an era of TV when same-sex couples were even rarer than they are today, and has become a highly potent element of online fandom. Just ask the creators of the unbelievably long-running Supernatural.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

But Supergirl, Arrow, and Flash show-runner Greg Berlanti (who knows whereof he speaks) convinced the Riverdale writers that what they really needed was a dead body.  Aguirre-Sacasa now admits that the mystery element of the neo-noir Riverdale—taking a page from exiting teen TV behemoth Pretty Little Liars—exists in part to court the Reddit crowd. If there’s a TV mystery, the tireless, eagle-eyed fans of Reddit will solve it. (Just ask the Westworld creators.) And when the Internet detectives are hard at work trying to crack a TV case, the buzz around that show will inevitably grow. We’ve seen it again and again with shows like Lost, True Detective, Westworld, Mr. Robot, and more.

Um, yikes.  I'm trying to tell myself that the crowd on Reddit that plays detective isn't the same that reduced female value to boobs, butts and because comics but yeah, I really don't like the confirmation that he's courting that crowd at all.  Though technically it doesn't say that Berlanti said you need to court Reddit, just that that's why the body was added...which Berlanti said to do.  

And I'm back to yikes.   

• Love 3

I just hope they handle it better than Arrow. Because the mysteries of who's dead or who's SL's killer were pretty weak narratives and didn't add much to their seasons. It takes a certain type of writers room to write mysteries. And as much as I respect GB for trying to include it, it remains to be seen if it will be successful.

I don't necessarily think the Arrow redditors and their troll like misogyny and online abuse is the same as Redditors in general. All that article is saying is that mystery and clue driven television is good for helping making a show successful which is what Berlanti wants people talking about his show. Reddit was just brought up as one outlet that might get in to mystery solving the show. I don't think Berlanti cares in the least about appealing to the Arrow redditors who spend most their days discussing wanting him Marc and Wendy to be fired from their own show and worst. But the normal non agressive television Sherlocks that Lost and Westworld attracted absolutely.

• Love 6

Yeah I guess they're chasing the mystery moments and OMGs! that made PLL such a media phenomenon for years rather than the Arrow style redditors, although one can lead to the other when disappointment over the mystery sets in. That said, many shows since then have tried to replicate that formula and failed, it's far from easy to make it succeed.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, kismet said:

I just hope they handle it better than Arrow. Because the mysteries of who's dead or who's SL's killer were pretty weak narratives and didn't add much to their seasons. It takes a certain type of writers room to write mysteries. And as much as I respect GB for trying to include it, it remains to be seen if it will be successful.

I'd say that the "mysteries" and "twists" of the Berlanti comic book shows are pretty lame in comparison to those that drive series like "Line of duty" or "The Killing", where the plotting is so intricate that you have to readjust your perceptions of who is "right" or "wrong", innocent or culpable, hero or villain,  several times during the course of the series.  The Berlanti-shows do not achieve this kind of complexity when it comes to plotting and character portrayal IMHO, and therefore their "game changers" and "reveals" fall flat most of the time.  The mystery aspect was rather compelling in season one, with the slow unravelling of who were behind the Undertaking, and the revelation of Moira's and Malcolm's role in the conspiracy.  In later seasons this aspect has been poorly executed and has added little to the overall narrative.

Edited by Willowtree
  • Love 12

Thought this was interesting....

Broadcast TV Midseason Report Card: What's Working … and What Isn't

If sports have helped NBC and Fox retain a certain level of equilibrium, the general downturn in scripted ratings are plain to see on a show-by-show basis. Of the 75 returning series that have aired since the season began back in September, only two ("Hawaii Five-0" and "Bob's Burgers") have exhibited year-over-year ratings growth. The average rating among adults 18-to-49 for a scripted broadcast show is now a measly 1.2; at this juncture in the 2015-16 season, it was a 1.4. And as the numbers keep shrinking, it's getting harder to figure out where rock bottom is. This season, 34 shows are averaging less than a 1.0 in the demo, up from 22 a year ago. Not so long ago, a 3.0 was the Mendoza Line that separated success from failure; today, only five primetime broadcast shows draw north of that mark in live-same-day ratings -- and three of them are NFL packages.

None of this would be so difficult to process if the millions upon millions of time-shifted deliveries somehow factored into the ratings calculus, but as we have demonstrated so many times before, viewers who play catchup don't watch the ads. All the DVR deliveries in the world won't help a show hit its guarantees when those delayed views don't show up in the currency data. At last count, the average lift from live-same-day to C3 was just two-tenths of a ratings point-- or a little better than a rounding error.

• Love 1

from the above article, on some other shows we talk about

Of course, a show that thrives in a prime position can just as easily wither when evicted from that slot; each of the four freshman shows ("Blindspot," "Life in Pieces," "Chicago Med," "Supergirl") that were in the top 25 at the midway point of the 2015-16 season were bounced from their cozy nests -- "Supergirl" was shifted to an entirely different network -- and their ratings have suffered for it. For example, since NBC uprooted "Blindspot" from its plum Monday 10 p.m. cubby and placed it in its Wednesday night anchor hour, the procedural's demo ratings have plunged 36%.

Anyone interested in making ratings guesses for tomorrow night? I did this during the season premiere and was rather generous with my 0.8 prediction (Arrow came in at 0.7 with 1.9M?). The ratings for the No. 10 episode have been on par with No. 9 during the last two seasons, so there's a good chance Arrow might stay at 0.7 but I'm thinking it might actually slip to 0.6 (1.6M viewers). 

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

I'm curious to see if there's a February Sweeps post February Sweeps drop, like usual. Or if they've reached their bottom and it continues in the 0.7 range.

I was wondering that too. I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped because of the pattern, but then again this .6-.7 range might be actually the core audience and it won't change at all. I guess that depends on how 515 ends.

I think we might see LoT tick up with its new slot, though maybe not right away in the first week.  I suspect Arrow has hit its bottom for now, though come spring, life tends to get in the way of even core viewership so that has room to go lower, IMO.  

So we have:

• Supergirl 0.8
  • The Flash 0.9 (unadjusted)
  • LoT 0.6 (unadjusted)

I'm going to guess 0.6 for Arrow.  Everything's come back slightly down from their MSFs (or a lot in Flash's case).  0.6 for Arrow would fit the trend.

• Love 1

8:00 p.m.
ABC – “The Goldbergs” (R): 3.0/ 5 (#3)
CBS – “Hunted” (time period premiere): 3.8/ 6 (#2)
NBC – “Law & Order: SVU” (R): 2.8/ 5 (#4)
Fox – “Lethal Weapon”: 4.1/ 7 (#1)
CW – “Arrow”: 1.3/ 2 (#5)

8:30 p.m.
ABC – “Speechless” (R): 2.5/ 4 (#4)
CBS – “Hunted” (time period premiere): 3.4/ 5 (#2)
NBC – “Law & Order: SVU” (R): 2.9/ 5 (#3)
Fox – “Lethal Weapon”: 4.1/ 7 (#1)
CW – “Arrow”: 1.2/ 2 (#5)

The HH number are down from midseason finale 1.5/1.4

Another 510 ratings source:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/ratings-news-26th-january-2017.html 

Next week's episode (511) might get better ratings because there will be less competition for the same demo. Next week, there's no Lethal Weapon (replaced by Showtime at the Apollo special) and a repeat Blindspot. But the week after that, new episodes of both Lethal Weapon and Blindspot return.

Edited by tv echo

Called it.

Had a feeling it was going to drop. There was no hint at all of the Felicity and Olicity stuff in the TV promos (general audience don't generally follow online spoilers). And after the MSF where the last images were of Oliver possibly banging the reporter and Oliver face to face with Laurel, a lot of people I know stayed far, far away (still struggling to convince friends to even check last night out even after telling them it's got really good stuff). 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Called it.

Had a feeling it was going to drop. There was no hint at all of the Felicity and Olicity stuff in the TV promos (general audience don't generally follow online spoilers). And after the MSF where the last images were of Oliver possibly banging the reporter and Oliver face to face with Laurel, a lot of people I know stayed far, far away (still struggling to convince friends to even check last night out even after telling them it's got really good stuff). 

It was a super doper depressing MSF with a tired cliché they have already done. Really not sure what they were expecting.

I'm curious how much it will be read into by tptb. Flash also dropped.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

BUT EVERYONE WAS SO HAPPY LAUREL WAS BACK THAT IT WOULD INCREASE THE RATINGS.

I'm sure people will come up with reasons for the ratings... Maybe it was spoiled that it wasn't the REAL Laurel or maybe it's becuase it was a Felicity episode which... ewww. LOL

IMO It was the cliffhanger but ok.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

BUT EVERYONE WAS SO HAPPY LAUREL WAS BACK THAT IT WOULD INCREASE THE RATINGS.

giphy.gif

And everyone was so happy that they were promoting Oliver/Felicity more lol.

People were excited to have Laurel back but it was spoiled to the heavens that it wasn't her so why bother? Their tactic worked against them. 

I know plenty of Laurel fans didn't even bother with this one.

13 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

People were excited to have Laurel back but it was spoiled to the heavens that it wasn't her so why bother? Their tactic worked against them. 

How were Felicity and Oliver promoted..do you mean individually or as a couple? All the good oliver and felicity moments didn't even make it to the promo. And even if ppl knew who she was playing they still had doubts that it really was BS or that the real LL would show up and plenty of her fans watched it. They're just not Nielson home viewers and don't impact the ratings.

• Love 2

The promotion seemed old school too me. TV promos for the general audience were all action and SM threw in some Olicity. Interestingly enough ratings didn't go up but they were in Top 5 twitter ratings.

I was surprised all the interviews focused on the back half as a whole instead of 5x10 or the cliffhanger.

21 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I wonder how that's viewed. Hey guys, Laurel/KC didn't boost ratings I guess we need to bring her back to treat her better. Or..... Laurel/KC didn't boost ratings looks like we don't have to bring her back anymore.

LOL - I missed looking at the tea leaves.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 2