Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 7th Floor Nurses Station

• Start Topic

Hi all!  Sorry I missed the post at TWOP - I had to do the school run. 

I'm so glad this is here and I hope that a lot of fans make it over here.

Did I miss a house falling on LooLoo today?  No?  Can Britt gut her like a fish then?

Carly can DIAF at any time now.  Like, really - now.

• Love 2

This is fantastic!  And it's almost as if we have our own dedicated GH forum.  I propose that each new thread in the forum relate to something medically related (I'm not feeling super creative at the moment, but I think you all get my gist.. something along the lines of, "10th Floor Nurse's Station: General Gabbery").  Hope that's not too silly!

This is fantastic!  And it's almost as if we have our own dedicated GH forum.  I propose that each new thread in the forum relate to something medically related (I'm not feeling super creative at the moment, but I think you all get my gist.. something along the lines of, "10th Floor Nurse's Station: General Gabbery").  Hope that's not too silly!

I have a private OLTL board (well, it started as a TnB board) but we have the topics related to Llanview.  I think it's a cool idea.  I'm sure we can all be creative.

• Love 1

That sounds like a great idea!

Anyone know if there's a way to setup a feature that lets you pick up a thread right where you left it off?

The star or speech bubble icon next to a thread will be yellow if there are new posts since you last read it, and you can click on that icon to take you to the last-read post.

• Love 1

The star or speech bubble icon next to a thread will be yellow if there are new posts since you last read it, and you can click on that icon to take you to the last-read post.

Thank you!

• Love 1

My peoples! Yay! I made a 6-year-old cry today because I had to play bad cop when he whipped it out in the cafeteria.

I still don't care about Nina.I hate Carly and I need Sonny to die.

Thank you for starting this thread!

Edited by TarHeelTeacher

Do we want to use this as the general-catch all thread for GH so it can be a continued stream of conversation like it was on TWOP or do we want to set up separate threads? What do you guys think?

Do we want to use this as the general-catch all thread for GH so it can be a continued stream of conversation like it was on TWOP or do we want to set up separate threads? What do you guys think?

Oh good question. I don't know. I want this thread, but I woudn't mind other threads - like for particular characters or couples or what have you too.

*Waves frantically*

Hi former TWOPer's, it's me bpeck.  Thought I'd go with a shiny new name in our shiny new home.

Frantically waving back.

I thought about a name change too but kept the old one to make my life of usernames easier. 

I watched today"s dreck just, so I could snark on here . Carly is awful, Olivia is awful, Fulu is cray cray & RC is still a hack.

Frantically waving back.

I thought about a name change too but kept the old one to make my life of usernames easier. 

I watched today"s dreck just, so I could snark on here . Carly is awful, Olivia is awful, Fulu is cray cray & RC is still a hack.

I haven't watched today yet.  I'm more miss than hit when viewing these days.    About the only story I'm half interested in is the "Is It or Isn't Luke Spencer".

WOW, thanks to all involved in setting up this site. I am feeling at home. I am another keeping my TWOP name, too.  BTW, Sonny and Carly can both die in a fire.

I'll hand out the matches and flammable liquid

• Love 1

Oh good question. I don't know. I want this thread, but I woudn't mind other threads - like for particular characters or couples or what have you too.

I like the idea of having the one big stream of consciousness like thread as well but I wouldn't be opposed to separate threads for specific topics - but I do think this could work as the catch all. 

• Love 1

Hi all!

I used to read all the postings at TWOP for all the love and snark and posted on Twitter today to see where you'd be...So happy to find you that I decided to show my face or my name at least.

Huge fan of Julexis and can't believe we have to wait until next week for part 2!

Thank you to everyone who made this happen - TWOPers, fellow snarlers, et al. 

I'm very sad about TWOP closing down. I've been there *forever*, but I'm very happy not to have lost all of you :)

Hee. I *meant* 'snarkers'!

Edited by fishsanwitt

today's show was meh. But I loved AJ waking up while Carly was there. The look on her face was priceless lol! Of course she'll probably pull the plug on him just to keep him from taking down Sonny.

I still can't believe it's been two full days with no Julexis follow up. Seriously Ron, we don't care about Nina, her brother, her mother, or any other relatives who sprng from your pen.

Nina is GH's version of OLTL's Caitlyn, or like John McBain's sister here on GH, Theresa. A character related to Michael Easton who we never see and who we especially never, EVER, care about.

Edited by Superboy

Hello All! Another twop lurker who decided to join the fun!! You all are such a lively, fun bunch and I'm excited to post with you.

Sonny sucks, todays show was meh. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better because I thought the shows on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were pretty good.

Hey y'all, 'tis I, ScorpiosRule, but just tweaked my name so as not confuse with the birth sign of Scorpio.

Now to figure out why those stoopid Google ads keep popping up between posts here!

That Slagbeast can just STFU and DIAFF, like yesterday.

• Love 2

Testing out the spoiler function with some Lucy/Kevin/Scotty spoilers I just saw:

In the anniversary episode (next week, I believe), Lucy will make a choice between Scott and Kevin and stick with her Doc. But I'm guessing the affair will be found out come Nurses' Ball.  There's also a bunch of renewed rumors about Serena and Christina both showing up in town.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Now to figure out why those stoopid Google ads keep popping up between posts here!

If you figure out how to make them go away, let me know. But I suspect we're stuck with them as the price of a free board. :(

If you figure out how to make them go away, let me know. But I suspect we're stuck with them as the price of a free board. :(

Well, being the anal individual I am, I went to the 'ask questions' thread and asked about it, to see why it shows up here, but not in another thread I started posting in.

Formerly sunshine of TWoP is now the sunflower she always wanted to be.  

I now believe Carly is spouting the party line regarding AJ and the show will continue to do so going forward.  I hope I'm wrong, but the minute Michael starts doing it too?  I'm out for the like 100th time.  

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 1

yo. If we do migrate here for the most part I vote we keep it one thread. Several sections I find usually slows down main discussion and can make for factions. my two cents. I will mostly post at twop till it's done though. I think haha. does anyone know if we can gossip here? about backstage I mean. Sadly we were usually shut down over at twop before we could dissect the real juicy tidbits!

• Love 3

Hopefully the fact that the site isn't owned by NBC/Bravo will make it a bit more like it was back in the day?  Anyhow.  

I'm wondering what they're going to do with Nathan after this shit storyline is done with.  The only time he shows any signs of chem is with dudes.  Give him to Lucas!

yo. If we do migrate here for the most part I vote we keep it one thread. Several sections I find usually slows down main discussion and can make for factions. my two cents.

I concur, I like our big rambling discussions and separate threads for couples or whatever might detract from that.

• Love 1