Type keyword(s) to search

Mob Wives - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Hi guys!!

Posting this...I've tried researching to see who is involved (besides Karen, obviously).

Cannot find anything. There was a show back in 2017 based around Karen's daughter, "Made in Staten Island, " but not sure if this show is following that story or going back to our beloved MW roots, or something completely new..

It will air on MTV starting in April..

• Love 2
On 3/18/2020 at 7:52 AM, punkypower said:

Hi guys!!

Posting this...I've tried researching to see who is involved (besides Karen, obviously).

Cannot find anything. There was a show back in 2017 based around Karen's daughter, "Made in Staten Island, " but not sure if this show is following that story or going back to our beloved MW roots, or something completely new..

Looks like they scrapped and revamped Made in Staten Island and married it with Mob Wives. Made in Staten Island never took off the way they thought it would. I don’t think Karen realizes she’s not very interesting. I’d rather watch Renee scream about the crumbs on the counter.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 3/18/2020 at 10:52 AM, punkypower said:

Hi guys!!

This is going to be just awful but of course I have to at least watch the first episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2020 at 1:04 PM, Gothish520 said:

This is going to be just awful but of course I have to at least watch the first episode.

😂🤣😂🤣

Let me know what you think!! I told my 70-year old Dad (he's the one that got me into MW) the day I posted, and he's going to watch!! Pretty sure he's going into it mainly for Sammy "the Bull."

Also, if anyone is interested, ALL of MW is up on VH1.com. They played season 1 today on tv, so I checked the site and they're all available to stream!! My Dad and I are going to do a rewatch by phone.

I forgot how badass the theme and credits were!! EEE!! 

• Love 1