Type keyword(s) to search

Mob Wives - General Discussion

• Start Topic

From what I can find, Natalie DiDonato is 34.  That is one rough looking 34.

Natalie Guercio is listed as being 44.  If you look at the average age of all the others, mid-forties is about right.

Karen - 43

Renee - 45

Drita - 39

Carla - 48 

Ramona - 44

Love - 43

The person on twitter who I saw say Nat D was 24 was yelling at Big Ang so maybe they're just crazy in general. I mean who yells at Ang??

But Nat G being in her forties would be shocking to me. I actually think she's beautiful and looks very youthful. Nat G is Delicious Natalie right? I hope I'm not confusing them.

Carla looks amazing for 48. Hell she looks great for any age.

• Love 1
(edited)

From what I can find, Natalie DiDonato is 34.  That is one rough looking 34.

Natalie Guercio is listed as being 44.  If you look at the average age of all the others, mid-forties is about right.

Karen - 43

Renee - 45

Drita - 39

Carla - 48 

Ramona - 44

Love - 43

Google shows Natalie G as being 32 (DOB December 22, 1982).

She looks a helluva lot more like 32 to me than 44.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

The person on twitter who I saw say Nat D was 24 was yelling at Big Ang so maybe they're just crazy in general. I mean who yells at Ang??

But Nat G being in her forties would be shocking to me. I actually think she's beautiful and looks very youthful. Nat G is Delicious Natalie right? I hope I'm not confusing them.

Carla looks amazing for 48. Hell she looks great for any age.

ITA Nat G is very pretty.

• Love 2

Drita has TERRIBLE form when she boxes. I don't think she's as tough as she thinks she is. I used to box and I am confident I could mollywop her; just sayin' :P

Just shave your head! :)

• Love 1

Well once again no asses kicked or heads bashed in.  These women are all talk, they were all right there a few feet away from one another and no one confronted anyone.  Losers!  Where was Carla, thought she was part of the gang again?  Nat D is beyond disgusting, she makes my skin crawl.  Low life with a filthy mouth.  Drita is another one with a filthy mouth. Season finale was a joke.

• Love 3

Well once again no asses kicked or heads bashed in.  These women are all talk, they were all right there a few feet away from one another and no one confronted anyone.  Losers!  Where was Carla, thought she was part of the gang again?  Nat D is beyond disgusting, she makes my skin crawl.  Low life with a filthy mouth.  Drita is another one with a filthy mouth. Season finale was a joke.

Yes, the language, this is not the Sopranos girls, y'all aren't gangsters and Carmela would be appalled! LOL!

I don't care enough to rewind, but did I hear Drita say something like "a pussy here a pussy there, there was pussy everywhere"??

I know she was referring to NatG's T-birds and Pink Ladies showing up at the event, and no one started a fight...so was she expecting a rumble? What did she and big badass Karen do? What about NatD?

This was the season finale, what a snooze fest.

• Love 1
(edited)

So did the editors go on vacation and they let the interns finish the finale? What the fuck was that? It's like a 12 year old wrote the script.

So Renee throws a party, invites her friends and never notices that 10-12 strangers show up and sit down at a set table along with the rest of her guests. And when Nat G walks in she acknowledges none of them (even though they're all there as her "guests") until one of the other ladies sees them?

And Drita could barely even repeat the stupidity that was the phone recording. "Why did you lie about calling the cops? Oh i don't know". That's it?!

Seriously, what the fuck kind of story was that supposed to be? We sit through weeks of ugly plastic surgery and ear piercing temper tantrums and this is all we get at the end?

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 3

The pacing of this show drives me nuts in general but I understand that it's all about amping the drama up to end of the show with a sort-of cliff-hanger every week, that said, it's highly irritating in a season finale even for a stupid reality show.

I'm actually left more curious about London and if the reunion was taped after the attack then anything about Fraudalie, RatG or any of the gang.  Maybe if Ang's AJ has managed to continue on the straight and narrow.  Where did Gotti go?  So many unanswered questions... ha!

Drita is now dead to me!  This after I had come around and really liked she and Big Ang together.

Can this hot mess continue for another season?

• Love 2
(edited)

Uggh.  I watched the season finale and I must admit I fell asleep during the middle portion of the episode.  I woke up hoping I hadn't missed anything to Drita advising Renee about Nat G's uninvited friends sitting at an adjacent table.  What the hell happened?  So big, tough Nat G. leaves the restaurant (talk about an anti-climax!) with the no-name people when they are asked to leave without so much as a glance or a peep?  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.   This was the big deal?  HUH?  That was the finale?  That was it?  I waited all season for that?  OMG.  Mob Wives is truly in trouble.  I could not believe that was the season finale episode.  Man, they must have zero footage if they are cobbling this crap together to make a story line.

I wasn't able to catch last week's episode so I am surmising Nat G was running her mouth, contradicting herself and it was caught on tape that she lied courtesy of Nat D.  Now Nat G is proven to be a bona fide RAT MOTHERFUCKER or some such fuck and awe shit.  Just Jenn productions better step up their game for next season or I am out.  The final episode was so embarrassing it was not even season finale worthy.

To top things off there were no clips of an upcoming reunion show to keep the few viewers this show has left even remotely engaged as it continues to limp along.  When I think about it - do I even care?  I read somewhere that Nat G. mentioned she may not be coming back next season because this season put such an emotional strain on her and that took its toll (I am paraphrasing here obviously).  Maybe there is some truth to this (but I sort of doubt it).  New Nat D is soooo thirsty and trying so hard to get on this show it's ridiculous.

On the other hand, having Nat G exit stage right is the reason the new Nat is trying so hard to stay relevant and secure her place among the regular cast members?  Oy.  It is apparent I have too much time on my hands to ponder/debate this shit show.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3

So Drita heard a recording of Nat G and her ex-boyfriend where Nat admits to being a rat. Isn't this the same boyfriend who was beating her? Sounds like Nat D didn't prove shit except that Nat G was telling the truth about ratting…because he beat her ass. And thirsty ass Nat D needs to get the fuck off my tv with her 45 year old looking face. The show is seriously struggling to find storylines and IDGAF about any of these women (minus Drita and Ang, of course).

• Love 7
(edited)

So Drita heard a recording of Nat G and her ex-boyfriend where Nat admits to being a rat. Isn't this the same boyfriend who was beating her? Sounds like Nat D didn't prove shit except that Nat G was telling the truth about ratting…because he beat her ass. And thirsty ass Nat D needs to get the fuck off my tv with her 45 year old looking face. The show is seriously struggling to find storylines and IDGAF about any of these women (minus Drita and Ang, of course).

Exactly I'm trying to figure out Drita's logic.  She believed Nat G, when she said that she called the cops on her ex-boyfriend because he was violent.  What difference does it make if Nat G is on a recording with her boyfriend where she admits to calling the cops on him.  Drita already had this information.

Also wasn't the point of Drita's "revelation" when she talked with Nat G last about how there are two sides to every story and she has no reason to doubt her good friend Nat G.  I guess all that went out the window. 

I swear Ang is the only one who makes any sort of sense.  She is the only one constantly questioning why Nat D's only purpose is to get the rest of the women to turn on Nat G.  Considering Karen and Renee are not on good terms with Nat G and Nat D is becoming closer with them, what difference does it make to her if Ang and Drita are close to Nat G. 

For as much as these women are about the "Mob life" they are certainly blind to interlopers.  First rule of any female crew I know is "be wary of any women who wants to be a part of your crew.  They have nothing but want to bring their stock value up by hanging with you".

Sheryl Underwood says it best. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGuHkHvEeww

Edited by JBC344
  • Love 3
(edited)

I guess we are now going to be treated to not one but a two part reunion.  Great.  They will all be dressed to the nines and will try to fight each other.  I'm sure they will have security there.

I don't see what the big deal is with the taped conversation.   NatG already admitted that she did call the police on her then boyfriend.  She posted pictures of her face and to me, it looked real.  She was definitely roughed up at the minimum.  If NatD is such a detective, she can check the pictures out for any data they contain (like the date they were taken) and then look like an even bigger fool.

What on earth is the reason for the hate from NatD towards NatG?  Is it because NatG is pretty and NatD looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of nickels?

I loved it when Ang was still not taking the bait NatD was throwing out there. 

It was not cool of NatG to bring an entourage with her but you have to admit, when the word got out that she was not just there with London, NatD was pissed.  It messed up her entire plot.  Like London was going to let her touch his girlfriend to boot.  She is a silly cow.

Why is Ang's plastic surgery OK with me but NatD's isn't?

That ring AJ bought looked like one hell of a promise ring.  Damn.

Edited by Cubsfan
  • Love 4

The Nat G anf Nat D interveiw was basically a rehash of the show:  Dat G is a rat, Nat D isn't really in the mob because she married into it...the usual stupidity.

I did like Nat D saying that she and her mom were super-close and that if she ever needed it, her mom would provide an alibi for her.  WTF??!!  I know that if I ever committed a crime, my mom would be encouraging me to do the right thing and turn myself in, she wouldn't be a willing accessory after the fact.

My mother would invite me over for my favorite dinner and have the police waiting for me. (Although I'm pretty sure she would definitely let me eat first).

Karen, Renee, NatD, and Drita, sometimes, are an embarrassment to women of a certain age.  Grow the fuck up.

Edited by blueeyed
  • Love 3

Anyone else watch that clusterfuck that was titled a Reunion? Nat G had a boob job, that was apparent. Lots of screaming and yelling, and I believe I heard the term "rat" a time or two.... <scarcasm> Vivica A Fox was a terrible host, btw

• Love 1

Anyone else watch that clusterfuck that was titled a Reunion? Nat G had a boob job, that was apparent. Lots of screaming and yelling, and I believe I heard the term "rat" a time or two.... <scarcasm> Vivica A Fox was a terrible host, btw

This show needs to be over, its unwatchable.

• Love 3

Karen always acts the toughest when there are plenty of people around to keep he from getting her ass beat. And I do think Nat G said at least one truthful thing, I do think Karen is jealous of Natalie because Natalie has a better-looking body and face than Karen.

I couldn't understand most of the arguments because any time someone tried to talk, Karen, Renee or Natalie would scream over them.

• Love 3

I liked that she doesn't know how to sticky tape. LOL

Can they keep the camera on her and not the other hideous looking wenches?

Karen looked like a hemorrhoid that was about to burst and Renee looked like Atilla the Hun suffering from hot flashes.

Gotta remember to bring the butter next week for Nat D's neck rolls.

• Love 5

I made it through about 15 min of this shit show. What I did take away was that if you call 1-800crimestopper you are a rat. If you tell the police where the person is who attacked you, you are a rat. If you cooperate with authorities and squeal on your friends to avoid jail time you're a stand up guy. So based on that stupid fucking theory, Renée basically went on Chopped recently using domestic violence as her platform, but really looks down on those women who turn in or report their abusers. Nice Renée. Victims everywhere should heed your advice.

This women need to get off my tv once and for all.

• Love 5

The thing I don't like about Nat G is with all her "you're a rat" screaming at Karen & Renee (& since when do we get labels from other people's deeds? My dad is an abusive alcoholic, that doesn't make me one) it reminds me of the boyfriend who is constantly accusing his girlfriend of cheating only to find out he is the one doing so. 

Drita is gonna have to actually beat someone's ass (not that I condone violence) or STFU about it.

I might just be out after this season... I haven't been happy with the show since they changed the theme song, quite frankly.

• Love 1

Well, I can't wait for Part Two.  Maybe we will get a Part Three!!

That cut on London's face looked horrid.  I feel sorry for him.  He does not seem like too bad of a guy.

For Storm to call London a rat is a frigging joke.  He is banging the daughter of the biggest mafia rat in history but he called Sammy the Bull "a legend"?  Whatever, you tool.

I immediately noticed the body language between the two couples.  Natalie and London = close and he had his arm around her.  Karen and Storm = about a foot between them.

That told me lots about all of them.  Storm is so damn dumb, he can't even fake it for the camera.  I still don't buy his "explanation" of who that woman was in Karen's house.  You can tell he's a bullshitter buy watching his face, eyes and body language.  Total front.

I loved it when Natalie said she was better looking (and thinner) than Karen and Renée!  I know it bothers them, no matter how they say it doesn't.  It really bothers NatD.  She is one rough looking gal.  She had on even more make up.  How is that possible?

NatG has been attacked twice so far.  One by Karen and once by NatD.  If those two are so unaffected by NatG, why the physical attacks?

I think Karen gets called a rat for her role in the entire ecstasy selling case and Renee gets called a rat because she called the police on Junior.

Yes, NatG needs a box of  Hollywood Fashion Tape.  Keep it classy, girlfriend.  Here's a link:

https://hollywoodfashionsecrets.com/product/hollywood-fashion-tape/

Edited by Cubsfan
  • Love 4

Karen always acts the toughest when there are plenty of people around to keep he from getting her ass beat. And I do think Nat G said at least one truthful thing, I do think Karen is jealous of Natalie because Natalie has a better-looking body and face than Karen.

I couldn't understand most of the arguments because any time someone tried to talk, Karen, Renee or Natalie would scream over them.

I think Karen acted very tough when she stepped to Natalie at the Drunk Monkey, saying "I'm Karen. Who are you?" And it didn't appear that anyone else was around. Plus, she showed she'll still go for the jugular when there are people around, like she did when they all met at the restaurant on the water. When she jumped up to hit Natalie, I think the LAST thing on her mind was, "oh good, there are a lot of people here who can save me once Natalie gets me in a chokehold."

Also, I don't think Natalie has a better face than Karen. I think Karen has a pretty (not gorgeous) face, while I don't think Natalie is pretty. Her eyes are too close together, she's got an overbite, and there is just something off about her bone structure. She's got a better body than Karen, but Karen has lost a lot of weight since this show began, and I bet if she wanted to lose the extra 35 or so pounds she needs to look like Natalie, she would and she could. Some people may prefer slim thick over super-thin {shrugs}.

I'm not all Team Karen either. The only one I truly like is Carla. I just despise Natalie because she lies about who she is.

I don't doubt that Natalie's tough, but I don't think she's a part of this lifestyle. We now know she has a brother who's a cop. There is no evidence, other than some unnamed cousin who is allegedly in the mob, that she has any mob connections whatsoever. I think that's why she engages in "cop calling" behavior, and then she's truly flummoxed when they call her a rat. At the reunion, when they showed the Tweet that had been sent out to catch the guy who hit London with a box-cutter, I had no idea that this was even the least bit controversial. A normal person would do this. But then I realized this lifestyle involves zero cooperation with the cops. And Natalie is a mainstream person with a temper, not a "Mob Wife" in any sense, and she shouldn't be on this show. Where she really lost me was when she admitted that she was gathering witnesses for a possible protective order on the night that Storm came to the nightclub she was at with London. That's normal-person, civilian behavior, but it creates a huge divide between her and someone like Drita, who'd knock heads and probably go to jail before gathering witnesses. It's just not a good fit. And no gold chain-link dress is going to change that.

• Love 1

These women really made me sick.  So, if someone attacks you or breaks into your house you should not report it at all.  Give me a break!  If someone viciously attacked Drita, and left her for dead, and she lived she wouldn't report it because she would be rat and a cop caller?  She would just let it go, or would there be vigilante justice of some sort?  These women are mentally ill.  Poor London got his face slashed and the person shouldn't pay?  Go away Storm and take you loser girlfriend Karen and her "bestie" Renee with you.  I seriously can only tolerate Big Ang.  I will watch next week because I want to see if we get Victoria Gotti doing a walk on.  Agree that Vivica is awful and read today that her and Nat G are engaging in a twitter fight.

• Love 5

Well, this season was pretty dreadful.  I may be done with this one.

That being said, I'll always be thankful for the gift this season of RAT MOTHERFUCKER and YOUZ SHUT YOUR RAT MOTHERFUCKIN' TRAP.

They were great additions to the Persnickety Family Terms of Endearment.

Adios, Mob Wives.  It's been..."interesting."

• Love 5

I agree about Karen being pretty but now, I see the ugly on the inside that was not there before.  Maybe she is just under pressure but she seems like she is getting "hard" looking. 

Edited by Cubsfan

These women really made me sick. So, if someone attacks you or breaks into your house you should not report it at all. Give me a break! If someone viciously attacked Drita, and left her for dead, and she lived she wouldn't report it because she would be rat and a cop caller? She would just let it go, or would there be vigilante justice of some sort? These women are mentally ill. Poor London got his face slashed and the person shouldn't pay? Go away Storm and take you loser girlfriend Karen and her "bestie" Renee with you. I seriously can only tolerate Big Ang. I will watch next week because I want to see if we get Victoria Gotti doing a walk on. Agree that Vivica is awful and read today that her and Nat G are engaging in a twitter fight.

I wish someone would have put it another way,if your child was attacked/slashed would you really not call cops? What a bunch of crazies.

I felt bad for London. Storm should shut the hell up. Karen deserves that loser. Drita is as nuts as the rest.

Young people would look foolish behaving like this but these adults look completely stupid. Do they even hear themselves?

• Love 3

I wish someone would have put it another way,if your child was attacked/slashed would you really not call cops? What a bunch of crazies.

I felt bad for London. Storm should shut the hell up. Karen deserves that loser. Drita is as nuts as the rest.

Young people would look foolish behaving like this but these adults look completely stupid. Do they even hear themselves?

I think all these women are nuts, but the point wasn't because they called the cops and posted pics of the person on Instagram. Natalie claims she's about the mob life and that's not how the mob handles things. They don't call the cops period. Had Natalie not been trying to act hard and mobbed up all season it wouldn't have been an issue. I also can't get with Natalie constantly referring to Karen as a rat. Her father ratted, but under the circumstances I don't blame him for ratting. Gotti had already turned on him. This show needs to be revamped or canceled.

• Love 3

I think all these women are nuts, but the point wasn't because they called the cops and posted pics of the person on Instagram. Natalie claims she's about the mob life and that's not how the mob handles things. They don't call the cops period. Had Natalie not been trying to act hard and mobbed up all season it wouldn't have been an issue. I also can't get with Natalie constantly referring to Karen as a rat. Her father ratted, but under the circumstances I don't blame him for ratting. Gotti had already turned on him. This show needs to be revamped or canceled.

That's how the mob acted many moons ago. As evidenced by Renee's father, ex husband and Karen's father, the more recent mob doesn't hold the same standards. They're all cowards and rats.

• Love 1

I think that just the fact alone that NatG works for- no sorry is the "boss" at funeral home says that she and her familia are somehow connected to the "lifestyle" especially the location and the number of years it has been in business. These types of business usually have a lot of "dealings" with people in the "lifestyle" 

Next I think that the reason Karen is thought to be a "rat" is because her father is one of the biggest rats ever and she NEVER speaks of her embarrassment that he chose to become one or shows ANY concern other than admiration for him and all he is about. She could just be like I love him because he is my father but I do not agree with the choices or the terrible things he ADMITTED to doing and the fact that he basically got away with them because he ratted which is wrong on every level. But no that is not what she says ever - she idolizes him and that is disgusting to watch and so pathetic that she seems to ride on his coat tails that makes her seem like his little televised "mini me" so in comes the "rat" title for Karen. IMO

I really would like to know why Vivica made that comment to London about wearing pink ?  That was so low and screamed who's side she was seated on which is again unfair and part of the-lets make sure everyone here hates NatG and is ready to attack her routine on this show completely clear. 

• Love 2

Did Ang make a comment about not siding with Nat G anymore after Karen talked about how Ang and Drita always defended her?  I couldn't understand what she said, but Karen starting clapping and saying thank you, thank you.

I'd watch a show with just Nat G shopping so I could see who actually sells those outfits.

Hee.  Yes, this a thousand times.  And, who in the hell thought it was a good idea to have Viveca Fox as the moderator/emcee (or whatever you call it) for the Reunion?  Ugggh, she is terrible (and her weave was TORE UP).  VH1 couldn't do any better?  I hate VF hosting this show and I hope they get someone better next season (if there is actually one!).

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 5

Karen is a rat.  She cooperated when she got busted for selling ecstasy.  Karen, her brother and their mother had to give evidence "against" their father in order for him to take the punishment for the entire family.  Even though Sammy agreed to take the brunt of it, all of them cooperated with the police in order to make it happen.

According to the mob definition, Karen is a rat.

Sure, Sammy was going down and he knew it.  That's why he cooperated but old school rules say that you take it like a man and never "rat" or cooperate.  Sammy was still old school and he broke the biggest rule of all.  He is lucky to be alive.

He ratted out Gotti and then his family ratted him out and he agreed to it - both times.

Edited by Cubsfan
  • Love 4

Vivica is a terrible host.  She's trying to amp it up and talk the talk but she sounds ridiculous. Especially after we just saw her on celebrity apprentice and she doesn't talk or act like that. 

And there is no way Natalie G is 44. I'll buy 32 cause I was assume somewhere in the 30s.  Natalie D is probably somewhere in the same but she just looks really rough.

Episode 14:

"Reunion, Part 2"

Conclusion. The women reunite and continue to explore Season 5's dramas and antics. In addition, the two Natalies face another to address their season-long battle. Vivica A. Fox hosts.

I watched tonight's Part 2 of the Reunion special.  How stupid was it when Viveca Fox started to cry and walk off the stage?  The hell?  Running off with her crocodile tears when the Nats were name calling back and forth.  So damned dumb.  I get Viveca's explanation and i buy it I guess, but still.  It was stupid.  Nat G walking off and exiting stage left was no surprise.  What I hate about the Mob Wives is that they are all screaming at once so one cannot make out what they're saying or who's saying what.  On top of that there are 10 thousand bleeps per minute so one can't really hear anything.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3

Natalie was so scared of the other Nat, I was shocked when she wasn't scared of RENE or KAREN but runs the minute the other Nat confronts her. She must have really big skeletons in her closet. I think she had a smart mouth and thought that was enough to make her seem scary and tough but in reality it was all a front.

Natalie was so scared of the other Nat, I was shocked when she wasn't scared of RENE or KAREN but runs the minute the other Nat confronts her. She must have really big skeletons in her closet. I think she had a smart mouth and thought that was enough to make her seem scary and tough but in reality it was all a front.

• Love 1

So next season Nat G will be out and Nat D is in? IDK if I can look at that face every week.

And the big non-beef between Carla and Drita is because Carla ran her mouth to some bloggers? Lame. Carla can deny it, but her mouth is almost as big as Nat G's so I buy it.

What a boring reunion, they'll have to come up with better if they get another season.

• Love 3

Where can I go to get those two worthless hours back?  (well really 1 1/2 or so after FF).  Nothing resolved, not many questions answered...

NatG looked frightened and upset, NatD looked like a butter face that boxes - skidding on her Louboutins. 

• Love 2

What a joke! Nat D looked to her right for her cue to run gracelessly over to Nat G to kick her cop calling ass. I want to kick all of their asses, except I don't know how. It's pretty evident they don't know how either; they just go for the weave. I don't want to see Nat Ds jacked up face on my TV ever again. And Viveca Fox...best not be a moderator anytime soon. You need to make your bones, cuz those bitches are mobbed up, doncha know. I need a shower.

• Love 1

Natalie was so scared of the other Nat, I was shocked when she wasn't scared of RENE or KAREN but runs the minute the other Nat confronts her. She must have really big skeletons in her closet. I think she had a smart mouth and thought that was enough to make her seem scary and tough but in reality it was all a front.Natalie was so scared of the other Nat, I was shocked when she wasn't scared of RENE or KAREN but runs the minute the other Nat confronts her. She must have really big skeletons in her closet. I think she had a smart mouth and thought that was enough to make her seem scary and tough but in reality it was all a front.

To be fair, if Nat D was screaming at me I would be terrified. Seeing her face on tv alone has given me PTSD.

There is no more mob. Organized crime isn't what it used to be and there's no code anymore. These people are thugs and they glorify the most absurd things. I would like and respect Nat G so much more if she didn't pretend to want to be a criminal. She just wants to be on tv!

• Love 3