Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Coda: Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Crap, he survived. Ugh, why am I getting the awful feeling they are saddling Michonne with FPP this season?

Because she is not having normal reactions to people who can't cope with the ZA given how Andre died.  Kind of an anvil there.

• Love 1

I'm starting to see something in Father Gabriel.  He just chose to live.  Despite his guilt, his shame, his fear, his qualms about killing, he stepped it up.  I love watching the scales fall from a character's eyes and have them make the choice to get through the world as it is.

• Love 4

I'm starting to see something in Father Gabriel. He just chose to live. Despite his guilt, his shame, his fear, his qualms about killing, he stepped it up. I love watching the scales fall from a character's eyes and have them make the choice to get through the world as it is.

He was yelling something like 'I see now!' from the porch.

And just when I thought extra luggage couldn't get more heavy than Eugene, here comes father Gabriel to prove me wrong.

Eugene will stab a walker through the head, and he's got some smarts. He could still be useful. There is no possible way for Eugene to be as useless as Gabriel.

• Love 5

I'm starting to see something in Father Gabriel.  He just chose to live.  Despite his guilt, his shame, his fear, his qualms about killing, he stepped it up.  I love watching the scales fall from a character's eyes and have them make the choice to get through the world as it is.

Stop drinking so early! Pace yourself!

• Love 7