Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

While I agree with Leah that people should take things seriously, as a Floridian I saw many New Yorkers flee the city when things were bad only to come down here.  Now we're having serious problems.  Coincidence??

That sword cuts both ways. 

• Love 6

Actually Ramona is not in New York, she's in the Hamptons. I guess Leah doesn't follow. 

Well, if she meant the state of New York, then she wasn't wrong 😉

• Love 4
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I really liked Leah at first but I am growing annoyed with her.  Is she just going after Ramona to get her name in the news?  

Seems like.  I mean why else would she post this unless she was trying to start more beef with Ramona?  

She is a petulant child.  STFU LEAH.  

• Love 15
16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Seems like.  I mean why else would she post this unless she was trying to start more beef with Ramona?  

I like Leah on the show so far, but I do not like her on social media.

Leah and Dorinda have apparently become pretty close in real life (it was mentioned on WWHL).  Dorinda is feuding with Ramona so that could be part of it.

• Love 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, geauxaway said:

😂 So, "Jesus God Leah"* applies here too!🤣

*Teen Mom 2 reference. A phrase often said by that Leah's baby-daddy/ex-husband.

Edited by SweetieDarling
clarification
  • LOL 9

Ramona was doing exactly what Leah said tho and she isn’t quarantining. She fled Nyc to Florida then went back to NYC then the Hamptons. Ramona somehow always gets away with everything tho she’s just as bad as Kelly Dodd maybe just more quiet about it lol.

• Love 15
On 6/26/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jextella said:

I like Leah on the show so far, but I do not like her on social media.

Leah and Dorinda have apparently become pretty close in real life (it was mentioned on WWHL).  Dorinda is feuding with Ramona so that could be part of it.

She’s Leah lite on the show and on social media. She’s actually toned down her social media a lot lately. Her podcast? That’s the real Leah. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I wonder who Dorinda is going to attack now that Tinsley is gone?

If she is close to Leah now she has to go after the one of the OG’s.

I am thinking Sonja because she is the weakest and most vulnerable.

I must be a terrible person, because I would like Dorinda to go after Sonja. She treated Tinsley so wretchedly and has no redeeming characteristics.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I must be a terrible person, because I would like Dorinda to go after Sonja. She treated Tinsley so wretchedly and has no redeeming characteristics.

You're not a terrible person. Someone needs to go after Sonja.

They all need to go after Sonja. 

It's time for the free food and free booze to end for this woman. The gravy train has reached it's last whistle stop.

• Love 10

I admit, I kind of get a kick out of Sonja and the free food edit 😄 Ramona stuffing the lobsters in her tote was what bothered me. I agree Hoo, Sonja's treatment of Tinsley was really bad and I could not with Dale being all you were so kind to my daughter.

Major UO - here goes nothing. I thought Sonja's treatment of Tinsley on-camera was much worse than anything that happened with Dorinda because the whole Dorinda thing was so over the top and produced. Just add alcohol and set it on fire. Dorinda was like an already bad comedy routine gone entirely off the rails and I thought what happened between Sonja and Tinsley was much more hurtful. Sonja was attacking Tinsley's character where Dorinda was calling Tinsley out on her bullshit (and I thought a lot of it was pretty funny). UO. Don't say I didn't warn you!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It’s been a long time since they have had so few cast members, no?

On the heels of the pandemic and recent firings over racist behavior (and claims that the Bravosphere is not diverse enough) I'd bet all Bravo shows are due for a bit of a shake up.  Casts from all its shows shouldn't be sitting so easy now-a-days, I feel.

For now, NYC and BH kinda got lucky to get a full season while everyone is in quarantine. 

• Love 3
On 6/28/2020 at 10:11 PM, Kiki777 said:

Dorinda’s such a drunk she probably won’t even notice that Tinsley is gone, and would just rant and spew spittle at an empty chair.

This would be far more entertaining than Dorinda ranting and spewing at Tinsely.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Ramona and Avery both test positive for Covid. This was at the beginning of everything; they're obviously okay now.

https://people.com/tv/ramona-singer-daughter-avery-tested-positive-coronavirus-antibodies/

The story is a lot is bullshit most of it coming from Ramona. She didn’t test positive for the virus she says she has the “antibodies.” Most of the antibody tests currently available are not reliable which is why places are only taking plasma from people who have tested positive for  COVId not just an antibodies test. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 6/29/2020 at 11:50 AM, Sew Sumi said:

Here are the new taglines. I think this is the first time any franchise has changed taglines mid-season.

I think they're hilarious!  Except Leah's.  No humor involved.

I can't pick a favorite.

• Love 1

I just learned about Cameo today, a site where you can ask various celebrities to record special video messages for you or a loved one. The talent is pretty heavy on reality stars and character actors, but there are some household names too. I think the stars set their own prices. The cast of RHONY is on there - at the top is Bethenny ($299) and at the bottom is Martin Snow ($60) the boxing instructor (Hey, why not?) and Elyse ($50). LuAnn and Ramona are both $125, Sonja is $99, and Leah is $95. Oh, Dorinda is $150. 

Sonja looks like she's resting on a yacht and wearing Elton John glasses. The birthday greetings I clicked on (as a sample) turned out to be more about Sonja than the recipient. (You're supposed to tell the celebrity about the person getting the greetings and all of the ones I clicked on were pretty lengthy.) I couldn't get beyond Ramona's bed head with extensions.

LuAnn, Sonja, and Dorinda are all available for 10-minute Zoom sessions, ranging from $399 (LuAnn) to $500 (Sonja).

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
23 hours ago, divsc said:

Lols. Are there seriously no other men in Manhattan or Palm Beach?

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/30/rhony-lothario-harry-dubin-spotted-with-tiger-woods-former-mistress/

While Sonja, Ramona, Luann, and Aviva may get a charge out of being mentioned in the same sentence as Tiger Woods, they shouldn't.  Rachel Uchitel would not necessarily be one with which to have a common denominator.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I wonder if Tinsley is contractually obligated to show up

While I couldn't say for certain, it seems to me that when Adrian Maloof failed to show up for a RHOBH reunion (the year Brandy outed the fact that her children were born via surrogate), Andy was so po'd that he fired her.  He or someone from the cast insinuated that she was contractually obligated.  Since then, Bravo has tolerated a lot of shenanigans from others, Nene Leakes for example, so hard to say what they're bound to do.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

While I couldn't say for certain, it seems to me that when Adrian Maloof failed to show up for a RHOBH reunion (the year Brandy outed the fact that her children were born via surrogate), Andy was so po'd that he fired her.  He or someone from the cast insinuated that she was contractually obligated.  Since then, Bravo has tolerated a lot of shenanigans from others, Nene Leakes for example, so hard to say what they're bound to do.

There's no need to burn any bridges with Andy, Tinsley isn't stupid. Clueless sometimes, often shallow, but not stupid. Her and Slurinda's storyline was pretty huge for this cycle, so not having her be a part would be a huge hole.

Maybe this will give Tins some closure as well. She is not great at witty comebacks, but she tried to stand up for herself this year. It will be interesting to see if Slurinda pulls the same bulldozer bully verbal tactics in a supposedly moderates environment. Andy isn't great at realing the women in. I do not want to see the same behavior from that *itch on the reunion. It's really solidified my dislike and disdain for Dorinda. Added her dislike, when looked at comes down to the fact that Dorinda just does not like Tinsley. Probably stuffed with a lot of class envy. 

• Love 13
On 7/31/2020 at 9:38 AM, divsc said:

Lols. Are there seriously no other men in Manhattan or Palm Beach?

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/30/rhony-lothario-harry-dubin-spotted-with-tiger-woods-former-mistress/

Yikes. When I hear Rachel Uchitel’s name I think of her as the blonde girl who (tragically) lost her fiancé in 9-11. When the Tiger Woods thing came up I thought that was absolutely nuts. It’s crazy to me how people manage to cycle through the news.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, divsc said:

I know everyone here was eagerly awaiting an update on what Harry had to say about it. 😁🤮

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/03/harry-dubin-on-rachel-uchitel-i-do-like-her-very-much/

He is so gross.  What these women won't do for money.  What is wrong with them?  Now that I think of it I wonder if Sonya ever really loved anyone.  Besides the man she married for money, has she ever had a long term relationship with someone she was actually attracted to?

• Useful 4
  • Love 9