Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

Did anyone see Adrienne from BH and Jenna from Orange County on Bravocom?  Oh my....Adrienne was not what I expected.  Her ex-husband looks awesome now and she.....it's not good.  Jenna didn't look bad, but, just nothing like herself. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I’ve been kind of absent from the RH world and actually know nothing about Bravocom.  I have to check it out tonight to see what Adrienne looks like.  Have to. 

It's not good. I do feel for her. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I’ve been kind of absent from the RH world and actually know nothing about Bravocom.  I have to check it out tonight to see what Adrienne looks like.  Have to. 

Gurl, you really have crossed to the dark side.  Another couple of bad life choices and Keith Morrison will be narrating your life of crime. ;~)

• LOL 7
31 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Gurl, you really have crossed to the dark side.  Another couple of bad life choices and Keith Morrison will be narrating your life of crime. ;~)

Something is really wrong today. I’ve been giggling like nobody’s business.  Even have attempted a funny or two. 🙄😁

In all honesty life has been kicking my butt for a long long time and every time I think I’ve hit bottom there is one more kick. 

‘Playing’ with everyone here makes for a better day. It really does.  Yay!  😁😁😁

And Keith ... the storyline will be ‘What happens to a sap when they really are a sap?’  😂

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Ellee said:

Something is really wrong today. I’ve been giggling like nobody’s business.  Even have attempted a funny or two. 🙄😁

In all honesty life has been kicking my butt for a long long time and every time I think I’ve hit bottom there is one more kick. 

‘Playing’ with everyone here makes for a better day. It really does.  Yay!  😁😁😁

And Keith ... the storyline will be ‘What happens to a sap when they really are a sap?’  😂

I know what you mean.  Sometimes, the escapism of reality tv distracts me from the clusters occurring around me.  lol 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I know what you mean.  Sometimes, the escapism of reality tv distracts me from the clusters occurring around me.  lol 

Lol my yesterday ended with a flat tire.   

So much for starting with giggles and laughs. 

Is it my imagination or does the new housewife resemble LuLu?

And ... the hair thing?  She and LuLu’s hair was pretty close to the same. The Jill Zarin WWHL look from years (and years) ago.

Also saw the Kim Richards/Lisa Rinna exchange.  I bring this up only because of Lisa’s hair ... did anyone else have the instant 😮😮😮reaction?

17 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Is Willie a new HW?

Lol ... sorry about my post. Thought I was in the other thread.  

Did you watch that?   Unbelievable. 😁

Go, Willie!

(Should I delete it and post in other thread or just leave it?)

• Love 3
On 11/23/2019 at 2:34 AM, link417 said:

A fashion site with no fashions? How dreadful! 

That is really weird, why are products available on other retailers’ sites but not the actual brand’s site? Especially with this new publicity from the RHONY announcement?

It's been like that for a while. It was even hard to find the collaboration she did with Reebok. It's a real brand that does relatively well for what it is. T-shirts with zingy sayings. In recent years she's done more with writing, podcasting than just focusing on the brand. I like Leah but I'm still baffled how she ended up here. At least Barbara, others are women in their circle. Maybe they were desperate for someone as highly opinonated, mouthy as Bethenny?

• Love 1

I thought that Dorinda had the tackiest Christmas decorations possible, until I checked out Bethenny's Instastory. Club Wyndham just vomited Christmas all over her, wherever she is. 

View at your own risk. Have a barf bag close by.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I thought that Dorinda had the tackiest Christmas decorations possible, until I checked out Bethenny's Instastory. Club Wyndham just vomited Christmas all over her, wherever she is. 

View at your own risk. Have a barf bag close by.

Wow.  She has never exercised restraint. 

Also, why does anyone need 734 swimsuits?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Shouldn’t this show be coming back soon? Anybody hear when their next season will start? 

I would think season promos would start running as early as next month if the show comes back in March or April. I have not yet seen the actual premiere date, though.

• Love 2

That look when Luanne snatched up the vodka after saying, is this water, and Ramona said, while reaching out to stop Luanne though. The angry side eye and snatched drink. Luanne will continue to be an example, that doesn't touch me, as to why I stay sober. Thanks Lu!

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just when you think these housewives shows couldn't get any trashier Bravor puts up a preview of the new season. It loooks like Dorinda is cryig to someone about how she thought she was ok but never got over it. Seriouly if this is about Richard I'll scream. She has milked this for how many seasons? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 2/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, Hiyo said:

If nothing else, it'll be fun seeing the women* battle it out for (perceived) HBIC now that Bethenny is gone.

*Well, mostly Luanne, Ramona, and Dorinda.

I was coming to say the same thing.  I’ll also be watching them all to see what storyline they concocted in their head and how they push the conversation that way even though it doesn’t fit with the conversation they are currently having.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Rahul said:

Maybe it's just me, but I'm really going to miss Bethenny's quick wit and observational humor this year.

It won’t be the same without her. Sometimes she (and the show) relies too much on her humor, and you can tell she’s just babbling until something mildly witty falls out, but I’ll miss it all the same.

Hopefully New Girl fits in as easily as Dorinda did.

Edited by link417
“Too,” not “to”
  • Love 5
On 2/14/2020 at 5:41 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

First Rinna, then Lu with the I Dream Of Jeanie high pony. 🙄

Hiya, hiya, Supr.  

Didn’t Jill Z. start that off in a WWHL appearance?  

• Love 1
On 2/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

NYC still does it for me (although Tinsley was a good/much needed addition to my tastes).

Ramona brings it home with "I can appreciate the spectacle" with nose turned up.

I will be watching.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 14
On 2/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Jextella said:

Ramona brings it home with "I can appreciate the spectacle" with nose turned up. 

...it's the Ramonavirus! Impossible to social-distance yourself!

~showing myself out now.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This is awful news. What I cannot understand is why he is saying on his Instagram that he has been under self quarantine for several days because he was not feeling well. Yesterday on his Instastory he was out for a walk with Ben and today he was picking up a burger from a place that he was touting as the best burger place in NYC.  He has since deleted those Instastories. 

Why? 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 5