Type keyword(s) to search

RHoA in the Media

• Start Topic

Seriously, can this woman maintain any relationships?  I know she can at least count (singles, anyway) and Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia only equal 3. I guess that's the thanks they get.

Leakes will join Kim Zolciak on their new show called "NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches", and she said that RHOA was like working with six "monsters".

"Well, one of the things I'm most excited about is working with Kim, just the two of us," NeNe told E! News after "NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches" was announced at Bravo, Oxygen, and Esquire's Upfront presentation in New York.

"I just left Housewives where I was working with like, six monsters."

So, that means ATL is the first franchise to lose all it's originals?

I still wonder how Nene maintained friendships/allies for the show when every season she lumps all the woman together/attacks them in interviews...

• Love 2
(edited)

No, this is a spinoff type of show for Kim and NeNe.

Thanks for the clarification cooks!  :)

I was probably looking too much into the "I just left housewives..."

Edited by CyberJawa1986
(edited)
"I just left Housewives where I was working with like, six monsters."

I think she meant that she just left the set.  I believe she just lumped them together as she doesn't talk bad about Phaedra or Porsha, at least not here recently.  But they do all act like monsters together with all the in fighting. 

Just like I see Phaedra looking withdrawn and dejected, I am seeing the same thing with Nene.  She is now not only the only OG but the oldest and heading towards 50.  She is probably just tired of always having to be defensive and always fighting.

She doesn't seem to have very much fun with the women anymore.  Porsha is really to young to hang with Nene and Phaedra is just not in a place to be sociable right now.  The three witches are just not the ones to interact with because they are so thirsty, they pee dust particles.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 1

I don't know NeNe's age, but I do know that Cynthia is 48. Kenya mentioned it the other day, how she's still looking so good.

I also agree that NeNe said "six monsters" so she was talking about all of the women, Porsha and Phaedra included. You never see them out together anywhere when the cameras aren't rolling.

• Love 4

Exactly. She's been doing interviews long enough to know what to say, and what not to. She means (pun intended) everything she says. And when even NENE isn't defending her words, I can't imagine why anyone else would.

I tell you, Nene and Kim don't let a little thing like a good choke-out and horribly nasty words get in the way of their money. They're a pair of real pro ... fessionals. :) Good for them, better for me. Tardy improved RHOA watching for me, and hopefully this is end of Nene too.

• Love 5

I saw the first look for botched.  Dwight had a good Jackson family sized nose originally.  The first nose job was perfect.  The second made it what it is today.  Paul said the nasal speculum won't even fit in his nose, the openings are so small.

I. CANNOT. WAIT!

I just heard that Claudia has been fired from RHOA and according to Wendy Williams, it's because Nene didn't like her. Now I liked Claudia especially because I loved how she stood up to Nene. If this is true that Nene has say, I am not going to bother looking at this show when it returns, even though I like Kenya. I will just drop in on this forum for any pertinent info. You guys are more entertaining anyway.

• Love 1

Kenya, Claudia and Cynthia (I don't give a shit if my husband's kissing some random chick in a club) can take a seat, far away from land.

It's interesting that of all the women Nene might be the only one with a stable marriage.  

• Love 1

From her public Facebook page:

This is so hard for me to type! I cry as I do so! After seven seaons, I am so grateful for all the love and laughs! I can confirm that I have decided not to return to RHOA for the eighth season. Thank you everyone that has watched and supported me over the years on this amazing platform! Special thanks to Andy Cohen, True Entertainment, & Bravo for giving me the opportunity to show the world Nene Leakes and sometimes give them NayNay. This has been such a big part of my life but I am excited for new beginnings that I will share with you soon. With lots of thoughts and prayer, I've decided to step out on faith and not fear. xoxo People Magazine has the exclusive: http://www.people.com/…/nene-leakes-leaving-real-housewives…

I think it will be a good thing for her, and for the show. She can move on and do the projects she wants without the restrictions of this show. And they can find new people for this show to punch some life back into it, hopefully. Good luck, NeNe!
  • Love 1

So, this means ATL is the first series to have no original cast members left standing?

Yes, I think so. I do think it's in the best interest of the show. She wasn't on that much this past season, and when she was, it was not pretty.

• Love 5

Goodbye NayNay! I give it one year before she fades in to the sunset and nobody remembers who she is. She better start saving some of her money, she's got a lot of illegitimate grandbabies to support not to mention that 2 million dollar house she just had to have.  I will not be watching the Kim and Nene show. How did that pathetic piece of crap Kim manage to get away from her six kids? I guess her husband will be home taking care of them. Ugh, they both make me sick. 

• Love 2

It's not bad. Kind of fluffy and funny compared to the darkness and heaviness of the HW shows (esp this yr). The guests of the chartered super yachts usually come across demanding or annoying and the cast/crew of yacht usually snarks about them. So the appearance should be interesting and comedic.

Edited by Petunia13

Lord knows Sheree could use the money. And I like Marlo, she brings the truth. She and Sheree will be the ones going at it, I remember that exchange when I thought one of them was going to have their head pop off from shaking it back and forth so much.

• Love 4

You can go to YouTube and look up "Marlo and Sheree fight" to see how those two feel about each other. After Sheree left, Kandi was throwing some major shade her way, so that will probably lead to them not getting along. I'm trying to remember who Marlo was friendly with once NeNe blew her off....

I think Marlo befriended Kenya after NeNe blew her off, didn't she?

If I'm not mistaken, and I could very well be wrong, I think Marlo has respect for Kandi. Not so much for Phaedra, though. I think she gets along with both of them, regardless. It's that "hustle" thing....

Sheree can't handle anyone that doesn't pretend to believe in her fantasy world. Which is pretty much any person that has a pulse.

• Love 2

Haha, yes! Slight correction, Kandi said something closer to "if I wanted to take care of all y'all mutherfuckers in here? I could!"

(My son was about 19 at the time, just happened to be walking by the tv when she said it, and he said "Go Kandi. Mom, I don't know who Kandi is but, she's my tv girlfriend now.")

• Love 8

I see she hasn't changed....

"I am irreplaceable. They will have to bring in a truckload of women and men to replace me. I'm irreplaceable honey,” Nene told Access Hollywood . “They will never find anybody that can do what Nene does.”

• Love 1