Type keyword(s) to search

RHoA in the Media

• Start Topic

Damn, they are planning to go all in!  And I will be there. 

Any idea on when it's supposed to start airing again?  There was no date in the trailer.

Who here thinks that was the actual signed contract Cynthia was burning?  Too fucking funny!

are you for real, is she burning the friendship contract????

OMG I just watched that preview!  What the what, and when is this going to be available for my viewing pleasure????

Damn you Andy Cohen, just when I think I'm out, you pull me back in!

ETA: looks like Cynthia, and Phaedra got the memo that they were boring last season.  Phaedra cheating on her husband with a dude named Chocolate?  Whats his last name?  Did she at least do a background check this time?  And still talking shit about Kenya....as if you don't have enough to worry about raising two boys on your own and dating a dude named after a candy.  And wearing those mesh outfits while in a bikini, will she ever learn, what happened to that contract for Xenadrine.  And Cynthia, standing up for herself, telling Nene she is going to defriend her, burning a friendship contract, making Nene CRY?

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 1

Wow, that got yanked fast. Maybe, hopefully, it wasn't true?

It said that Porsha's latest boyfriend was keeping her in the style she was accustomed to provided she would swap out and sleep with his various friends, who would also give her gifts.

• Love 1

It is sad. But not suprising considering Porsha's love of all things shiny and beautiful. And not being all that bright. She needs an advocate. Where's her mother?

Porsha needs a brain, Phaedra needs a heart, Cynthia needs courage, Nene is a witch, and Kenya knows how to twirl.  Maybe kandi can do a production of "The Wiz"

• Love 16

So the cameras really were there when Apollo went to Phaedra's house. That part made me nervous. I don't want to see any kind of domestic violence or threats.

Side note: Ayden and Mr. President make my heart melt!!! So adorable.

Yeah, I really hope Bravo does NOT go there. That is the one thing that turns me off to it. Having been in an abusive marriage in the past, it's too triggering.

• Love 2

Uh oh. This just came up....

Exclusive: Peter Thomas Arrested, Apollo Nida Snitched!
By Vanessa Barnett | October 29, 2014 0 Comments

Peter Thomas was arrested and he has his Real Housewives of Atlanta castmate, Apollo Nida to blame!

Earlier this year, Apollo received a sentence of eight years in prison for various types of fraud. But, it looks like he’s not going down unless he takes a few people with him. Sources tell HipHollywood, that Phaedra Parks’ incarcerated hubby wore a wire and got Cynthia Bailey’s husband, Peter caught up in some mess. As a result, our source tells us Thomas was arrested in Atlanta on Wednesday.

Luckily for viewers, HH sources also revealed this will be a huge part of the RHOA storyline when the popular Bravo show returns November 9th. And luckily for Nida, this could possible reduce his time behind bars.

Story developing…

• Love 2

Found it, too, on this site:

http://hiphollywood.com/2014/10/exclusive-peter-thomas-arrested-apollo-nida-snitched/

Peter Thomas was arrested and he has his Real Housewives of Atlanta castmate, Apollo Nida to blame!

Earlier this year, Apollo received a sentence of eight years in prison for various types of fraud. But, it looks like he’s not going down unless he takes a few people with him. Sources tell HipHollywood, that Phaedra Parks’ incarcerated hubby wore a wire and got Cynthia Bailey’s husband, Peter caught up in some mess. As a result, our source tells us Thomas was arrested in Atlanta on Wednesday.

Luckily for viewers, HH sources also revealed this will be a huge part of the RHOA storyline when the popular Bravo show returns November 9th. And luckily for Nida, this could possible reduce his time behind bars.

Story developing…

Apparently just happened, like within the past few hours.

Another Bye Felicia?  

We can only hope.  

Edited by Persnickety1

This is too good to be true.

I so wouldn't be surprised if this were true.  Apollo and Peter were getting way too chummy back at the beginning of last season and hanging out at the strip clubs together, dropping all of their women's money.  I wonder how Cynthia will try to spin this if it is true.

Hopefully another more reliable source picks up the story soon.  

• Love 1

I skimmed the article and I think the author wrote it primarily to get a response.  I've heard of fights on all the Bravo shows, including the ones featuring white women.  wasn't there a big fight on the NJ reunion show and the BH show?  There is always a fight on the BGC reunion show, but BGC picks ratchet ladies of all races.  I also think its hard for the author to form an informed opinion because she, as she so condescendingly tells us, doesn't watch the show.  And the author also condescends in somehow implying that if you watch these shows your time would be better spent reading a book, or planting a garden.  But frankly, thats not up to her to decide what I should and shouldn't do with my time.  And its beyond condescending to assume you should be telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing, she isn't paying my bills and I'm not her child.  I read plenty, and its hard reading, so I need my mental breaks and reality TV is it.

Oops - see, this was probably exactly the response she was looking for.

• Love 3

I think you're mixing the two. Charles appeared on S4 when Marlo was introduced.

...IIRC, when Marlo was introduced wasn't rumored she was going to take Nene down over this guy?  I remember "insider's"...gotta love em'...but wasn't the fact they supposedly dated the due the reason Marlo was supposedly going to take down Nene?...Before they were bests of course...

‘RHOA’ Newbie Demetria McKinney Slams ‘Not Cool’ Phaedra Parks And NeNe Leakes

Who really cares what this bitch says.  To be a newbie, she really has delusions of grandeur.  Get over yourself you "desperate to be Roger Bobbs wife" idiot.  You're really stupid to saddle up to the woman who was contemplating getting with your man and all the while talking about you like a dog behind your back.  I hope Kenya shits all over Demetria's dumb ass!

• Love 1

http://thereal.com/episodes/real-laughs-with-kandi-burruss/

I came across this in, of all places, The View thread (don't judge, I love Whoopie and have a love/hate with Rosie, are there any other cohosts on that show?). I am not familiar with this show in the link and have no idea if the Kandi episode has aired or will air. 

Ok I checked the site out better. The Kandi episode is for tomorrow, Monday Feb 2. It is a CW channel show (it goes up against The View in my area, I may have found a replacement for it). 

Ha, in further checking I came across this:  http://thereal.com/videos/0-d26kevlr/

It varies by city. In DC it's on Fox. They also repeat episodes on BET(at least they used to.)

"So here's the question:  Who gives a shit?"  Lol!  I've seen this before, but nice to see it again as it makes me chuckle.

And of course, Kandi  steady with her plate of food in her lap!

• Love 1