Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Just Peachy

• Start Topic

On 4/8/2018 at 4:29 PM, booboopbedoo said:

Gawd these are horrible people!

I no longer have any desire to visit Atlanta!

Oh, I wouldn’t label Atlanta by these people, I was there 20 years ago and I loved it!

• Love 1
On 4/29/2018 at 1:50 PM, Maricopa said:

They're re-running S1E5 right now. Kim is attempting a singing career. OMFG. Ow! Did that ever go anywhere?

No. She had Don’t Be Tarduy For The Party which Kandi dubbed the hell out of it so she sounded OK. And she had another single that was so bad it died a quick death.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

No. She had Don’t Be Tarduy For The Party which Kandi dubbed the hell out of it so she sounded OK. And she had another single that was so bad it died a quick death.

Truly outstanding! 

I see wig as that one ex-friend I once had that was just so horrible on all levels...huge ego and smug, entitled attitude. She was fun and entertaining for one hot minute, but soon grew predictable, boring, and taxing. Wig is not fun anymore. YMMV.

• Love 4
On 5/4/2018 at 12:21 PM, cooksdelight said:

Seriously, how do you piss off a friend like Kandi? This woman does nothig but open doors and share opportunity with all her friends and family. Of course, I could ask Porsha the same thing.

• Love 8
On 4/12/2018 at 9:16 AM, DrSparkles said:

Also, they don't live IN Atlanta :)

Right.  I think Kandi is the only one that actually lives in Atlanta.  I think Cynthia's old house was in Atlanta but she too now lives north of the city.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

So... we moved in May and I am just now getting around to ordering a front-door doormat.  I was deeply concerned *cough* that it would not be the appropriate size due to the RHOA lesson we learned this season.    I am pretty sure I did okay...  But had to share that with the folks on here as before it would have never crossed my mind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 8/17/2018 at 10:07 AM, DFWGina said:

before it would have never crossed my mind.

Same! I was watching the Pizza Dash episode of RHOP and thinking, “That’s a migh-ty tiny doormat you got there, Karen . . .”

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 05/05/2015 at 7:29 PM, luckyroll3 said:

"Check my warrents, bitch!"  It doesn't get any better than that!  But I also like "Who gonna check me, boo?"

It should say I got the receipts to prove it.

On 02/06/2014 at 4:15 PM, Lisin said:

Hi everyone! I just want to say that we're glad you're all here and happy to have you and I don't mind anyone reminiscing about TWoP and I totally get it but it would be so great if we could all leave our TWoP baggage at the door. I'm not editing or deleting anything now but I'm also not going to tolerate bashing any prior mods or policies publicly. Fresh start everyone! 

Thanks for explaining . That makes it clear, Good job!

• Love 1
On 06/01/2015 at 5:03 PM, Neurochick said:

I'm so annoyed with so many of the women on this show.  Smart women vet men and chose wisely when they want a father for their children.  It pains me that an intelligent woman like Phaedra chose someone like Apollo.  It's like these women don't even think of dating or marrying men who are not black. 

What women like Claudia and Kenya need to realize is that the black men they want, the millionaires, have a HUGE pool of women to choose from.  Black men who are millionaires marry and date who they want to; they don't feel they have to be "loyal" to black women, and that's okay.  But it pains me when I see women like Phaedra who were probably schooled with "you have to marry a black man" no matter who he is, the most important thing is that he is black.  The problem is that the black men didn't get the same memo that black women got, that said, "you have to marry a black woman."  I think people who date and marry who they choose, but goodness, was Apollo the best thing Phaedra could find?

I'm sure if men knew the great way to meet a hot , successful woman was to be in jail they would do the crime and time.