Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Just Peachy

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

•   Introductions

•   Off-topic chatter

•   Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1 Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about

2 Look for an existing topic that matches or fits

3 If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

•   Character topics

•   Episode topics

•   Season topics

•   Spoiler topics

•   Speculation topics

•   In the Media topics

•   Favourite X topics

•   ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

I heard about the beatdown, too. I read that Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion and used them to talk about Kordell. I have no idea if that's what started it, but that was referenced in the article. In any case, I'm disappointed. I dislike Kenya the most on the show but I don't want RHOA to cross over the line into gutter TV.

I'm BostonBelle from TWOP - glad to be here. And to all the TWOPers - as long as we keep in mind our physicality and remain juvial, I don't think we will be constrained by the sector of the time scale where TWOP shuts down.

Thanks. I needed that. I'm feeling rather juvial already!

trimthatfat from TWOP. So glad to see so many familiar names!

I'm BostonBelle from TWOP - glad to be here. And to all the TWOPers - as long as we keep in mind our physicality and remain juvial, I don't think we will be constrained by the sector of the time scale where TWOP shuts down.

I am laughing so hard that I'm actually crying. Well played.

I'm also wandering over from TWOP. I've been reading and enjoying TWOP for years without commenting. Followed everyone here and decided it was finally time to say hello. Anyway, feeling juvial about the new digs!

• Love 1
(edited)

Hey y'all, I have the same name back at the ol' home place.  I hope a good comportion of TWoPers come on over and we can congloberate with our new hosts.

I brought canned goods and pack meat! Who's hungry?

I was also thinking, Mods, that perhaps we can start a thread for general discussion of the show, since much of the story intertwines. I'm not sure how intuitive episode threads are to the format. That could just be attributed to being used to a certain setup though, so I wanted to get feedback before making a post in the start new thread area. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5
(edited)

Zaldamo reporting in for duty.    Um, who was supposed to bring the tater salad?

I love 'sheyen's idea to mash all the words together.  I dunno, TWOP's Scandal forums were set up that way but it never seemed user friendly to me.  I always found myself toggling.  <--- hey!! look at my old ass using a big girl word.  

If you wanna bother, there's an introduce yourself thread around here somewhere, damned if I can tell ya'll how to get there though.  google map it.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 1

You can most certainly have a general discussion topic, and I understand that it's going to take some getting used to but we'd really like to try to have people participate in episode topics also, no one is going to ding you for referring back to something four episodes ago but keeping page numbers low makes new members more easily able to find the part they want to discuss rather than having to sort through 400 pages of posts. Like I said, I'm not going to ding you if you're in Episode 13 saying "Wow, but remember back in episode 5 how NeNe said Blah blah blah? What a hypocrite" or what have you. Give it a shot, and we'll go on from there. By the way WELCOME everyone! Happy to have you! 

• Love 2
(edited)

qtpye from twop

I really hope that enough twop people are not constrained by the sectors of the time scale and come here.

I really hope this will be our new home.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 2

Brooklynista in the house! ( so corny).

Since I'm not confined by the sector of time scale, I'll be posting in both forums til I run out of juviality and I'm limited to whichever forum has the piñata condoms.

Twirl on that, bitches!

• Love 7

Lisin, thanks for listening and responding about merging all RHOA threads. I still hope it can happen. I know I'm new to this site and it will take a while to learn the ropes but it is so annoying and time-intensive to read each separate thread. It seems to really make it disjointed. In this day and age, people watch on different 'time scales' due to DVRs, marathons on NetFlix, etc. and one thread seems to allow for this. Thanks for listening! I like a lot about this site.

Still OaklandGirl.  I enjoy asking Porsha to spell scepter, not being constrained by a sector of the timescale and eating grits that do not make me and my physicality dookie.  Happy to see so many other TWOPers!

• Love 4

I'm Druzy from TWOP and my screen just gave me a message that said

This Community is Temporarily Unavailable
This is a temporary issue. Please wait a few minutes, then try reloading the page.

I hope everyone comes over here!

• Love 1
(edited)

Turkish from TWoP signing in. Managed to get myself permanently banned over there on the last damn day(!) for "inappropriate" language. Hope I can behave myself over here. Ha!

Edited by Turkish
  • Love 2

forums.televisionwithoutpity.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

← Return to the index

Welp. Seems like it's really over. Intermittent "Database Not Found" messages means the end is 'nigh. The forum went out in a blaze of ... something.

Whoever comes up with the closest duplicate to TWoP without infringing on copyright will have a hugely successful site. The clock is ticking,though. Some smart person should have done that as soon as the announcement was made and scooped up all the lost souls. I may pop in here from time to time, but these multiple threads are no bueno.

Just as well, TWoP surely stopped me from being way more productive because it was impossible to watch TV without needing to then debrief on a message board and see what other people thought about what I had just watched and who else was outraged or amused by something that happened.

I'll be back in a year when I am a huge, SkinnyGirl branded success because I used by time and brainpower for something else. Ha.

• Love 3

I was CyberJawa1986 there…the same here.  Let's make sure the Atlanta thread is the happening place, just like at TWOP.  I'll try to be a more frequent poster, but lurking can be so much more fun.

• Love 2