Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

On 2/23/2021 at 8:16 AM, lasu said:

I'm not sure there's any apology that would be good enough from a woman you refer to as "Pigshit."  There's no legal ramifications from this regardless.

Ditto, and wow. What a word.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Like 5

Idk if this is where we discuss WWHL. If not, please correct me. Melissa was on after the "pineapple puss" ep on Weds. She claims that her monthly "allowance" from JoeGo before she started "making her own $$" was about $20-30,000(USD)/month. Ummm...ex-queeze me! Does ANYONE in their right mind believe that?? I highly doubt it. Even Jennifer Aydin probably doesn't have that as a shopping limit per month and her spouse is a plastic surgeon. 

Also, Mel's voice was not nasally  with that thick Jersey accent on WWHL. I believe during filming, she plays it all up for the cameras. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Melissa and Joe are such liars about their money imo. They’ve always acted like such big shots but Joe has been caught in lies about his house flipping stuff. They’ve had like a million business ideas too.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Idk if this is where we discuss WWHL. If not, please correct me. Melissa was on after the "pineapple puss" ep on Weds. She claims that her monthly "allowance" from JoeGo before she started "making her own $$" was about $20-30,000(USD)/month. Ummm...ex-queeze me! Does ANYONE in their right mind believe that?? I highly doubt it. Even Jennifer Aydin probably doesn't have that as a shopping limit per month and her spouse is a plastic surgeon. 

Also, Mel's voice was not nasally  with that thick Jersey accent on WWHL. I believe during filming, she plays it all up for the cameras. 

I didn't believe that for one second.  I think even now, there is no way she could be spending 20-30K a month.  Unless, they are paying all their bills, including their mortgages on their Amex, so they can rack up major points.  I know a lot of people who do things that way, but I'm still calling bullshit on Melissa's statement.  Even Willie Geist from the Today Show looked sideways at that comment.

Melissa also talked about the reunion and how she's going into it "very heated"....I think Melissa's doing all she can to keep her spot on the show.  

• Like 6

Yep, Mel's allowance is 30k a month and Tarzan resembles a foot long summer sausage

• Laugh 11

I haven't watched it yet but I hear Danielle made her way onto the 20/20 Hulu special that covered Erika from RHOBH and her husbands frauds. Did anyone see it? How they hell did Danielle get on?

• Useful 2

1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

I haven't watched it yet but I hear Danielle made her way onto the 20/20 Hulu special that covered Erika from RHOBH and her husbands frauds. Did anyone see it? How they hell did Danielle get on?

Danielle’s presence is random and she brings nothing to the documentary. But I did enjoy Dana/Pam.

It’s a good special; Tom Girardi is lower than a piece of shit & Erika can burn with him.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

Danielle speaking was was the beginning of the interview. The connection was they had both worked at Scores the strip club/Gogo club in NY/NJ

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

On 9/17/2021 at 8:02 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

I read this and I had to come here to see what people were saying.  I remember reading a blind item a few months ago saying that there might be some legal issues coming to light in regard to one of the husbands from the east coast franchise.  Gorga was the only person I thought it could be.  Makes you say 🤔 hmmm.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I read this and I had to come here to see what people were saying.  I remember reading a blind item a few months ago saying that there might be some legal issues coming to light in regard to one of the husbands from the east coast franchise.  Gorga was the only person I thought it could be.  Makes you say 🤔 hmmm.

I’m surprised how much he’s been able to weasel out of over the years legally speaking. 

• Like 4