Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, Jel said:

By "team" I meant team. Early on in the season, Denise was a woman who, by her own admission, "couldn't follow" the Puppygate story, yet somehow, and with the passage of time and no personal discussion about it with Lisa, and despite not being able to follow it herself decided that Lisa should apologize. She got that opinion from somewhere.

Did Denise have such a bad experience with Camille on her own? i don't remember it that way. Again, to me, it seemed as though her opinion was informed by members of the anti- Lisa team -- the women who frequently say things like "we think", which implies that they have discussed it and agreed and share the same opinion.

Had Camille fully jumped on the anti-Lisa bandwagon I think she'd have had a much easier time at the reunion.  If that's true, then Camille herself is not the problem, it's that she didn't get in line with the rest of the group. 

I think it could have gone another way: Denise could have asked some questions of Lisa instead of just believing the others. Lisa was never anything but kind to Denise as well. And, even if everything the others accuse her of doing is true, that she wanted Dorit outed as a puppy dumper, is that any worse than "outing" (or lying and pretending to out) a parent's cocaine use, or outing your sister as an alcoholic or outing the sister's family members as enablers? All of those things are worse to me. So, I don't even believe it's the action they accuse Lisa of that's the problem. It's that they wanted to take Lisa down and chose this to go with.

I had high hopes for Denise, but I find her rather boring as a HW, and lacking integrity as a person. 

There were several people who all know LVP much better than she does, and they all thought she was guilty, so I don’t blame Denise for being confused. For all Denise knew, LVP refused to film with them not because she didn’t want to deal with them, but because the truth was out. During filming, she didn’t see the footage of LVP swearing on her children’s life or hear Radar confirm Lisa’s never given them a story. Ideally she wouldn’t have said anything at all, but even if she thought LVP should apologize, she didn’t get aggressive about it. LVP herself was applauded when she got in Brandi’s face demanding she should apologize because she was said to be defending Kyle. 

Camille talked about everyone to Denise. She was a really aggressive person this year. She didn’t come across as a genuine friend of anybody, not even LVP.

I would have personally appreciated Camille if she truly had LVP’s back. She would have been a fan favorite, but she did not. She further humiliates her in part 2 of the reunion only to make Kyle look bad. 

Denise has always maintained that LVP was nothing but kind to her, and in their minimal interactions, Denise was kind too. She never had an ugly tone with LVP or made her feel unwelcome. Quite the contrary.

I personally think Denise has been great addition. A little too much sex talk for me, but I otherwise enjoyed her. There are too many alpha female types on this show for me. She handled that dinner with more class than anybody. She was even the one who initially said ladies, let’s leave Camille alone. To each his own though. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Here is a little tidbit from the Media about the Puppy Dumper. It seems her Bank Account has been garnished.

Information regarding Mauricio Umansky's lawsuit - the judge has decided that it's not going to be dismissed.

WideeyedShamelessCopepod-size_restricted.gif

22 hours ago, politichick said:

One daughter is anorexic, the other is depressed, the husband would rather be in Canada.

Oh, that's just characters they're playing.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, gritz said:

I had not seen this.  Very interesting that Girardi used his house as collateral on the $16M he owes.  So after the court ordered him to pay $16M by July 7, he only paid $10M and missed the deadline for the other $6M.  And the house is collateral.  Their troubles are not over.  Jeez, he's 80.  Sorry, EJ, there won't be anything left for you when he's gone.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 7/18/2019 at 2:40 PM, HunterHunted said:

I understand why people might not like Kyle outed Kim's addiction issues.

Did anyone really need to "out" Kim on her addiction issues? It seemed pretty obvious Kim had alcohol and drug problems. Kim "outed" herself.

• Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Did anyone really need to "out" Kim on her addiction issues? It seemed pretty obvious Kim had alcohol and drug problems. Kim "outed" herself.

It was obvious, but none of them admitted it or would say it out loud.  It's like Rinna and her eating disorder.  She never eats anything from the plates of food in front of her on the show, she starts arguments to distract from her not actually eating any of the food food, she takes her girls to get vitamin IV's or injections so she and they don't get rickets and scurvy because they don't eat, and she even said that her daughter's eating disorder may be genetic,  but she won't admit and no one ever talks about her eating disorder.   If Kyle were to blurt it out in the middle of a limo, she'd be outing Rinna.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, Jel said:

Did Denise have such a bad experience with Camille on her own? i don't remember it that way. Again, to me, it seemed as though her opinion was informed by members of the anti- Lisa team -- the women who frequently say things like "we think", which implies that they have discussed it and agreed and share the same opinion.

Denise was defending Camille up until their last group dinner. Denise was clear that they should leave Camille alone given her recent tragedies. It wasn't until Camille dropped the bomb about Dorit's finances that Denise definitively turned on her. Even then, she tried to reason with Camille at the finale party - and only got aggressive when Camille was aggressive first. Not to mention Denise clearly didn't take a liking to Camille's self-involved reaction to the fires (though she didn't dwell on it). From what I saw, Denise very much came to her own opinion of Camille.

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, izabella said:

It was obvious, but none of them admitted it or would say it out loud.  It's like Rinna and her eating disorder.  She never eats anything from the plates of food in front of her on the show, she starts arguments to distract from her not actually eating any of the food food, she takes her girls to get vitamin IV's or injections so she and they don't get rickets and scurvy because they don't eat, and she even said that her daughter's eating disorder may be genetic,  but she won't admit and no one ever talks about her eating disorder.   If Kyle were to blurt it out in the middle of a limo, she'd be outing Rinna.

This is so reckless and irresponsible.  First off, no one should be "outing" anyone else.  An eating disorder, like alcoholism is a disease.  There should be no shame, no judgment, no stigma.

Edited by tealeaves
  • Love 8
41 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Denise was defending Camille up until their last group dinner. Denise was clear that they should leave Camille alone given her recent tragedies. It wasn't until Camille dropped the bomb about Dorit's finances that Denise definitively turned on her. Even then, she tried to reason with Camille at the finale party - and only got aggressive when Camille was aggressive first. Not to mention Denise clearly didn't take a liking to Camille's self-involved reaction to the fires (though she didn't dwell on it). From what I saw, Denise very much came to her own opinion of Camille.

Exactly. Denise made a point to be nice to everyone.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I thought it was obvious, but I remember there were a bunch of people who were shocked and had no clue until the limo and were shocked again during game night. I thought it was well known that Kim had been in rehab twice before the show started filming. I guess not.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tealeaves said:

Are you a licensed medial professional?   You don't know any of this.  An eating disorder, like alcoholism is a disease.  No shame. 

Do I need to be a medical professional to describe what we have been shown on the show?  If Rinna came out and said she had an eating disorder, I would not be at all surprised and would think it had been obvious all along.  Just like it was obvious Kim was an alcoholic before Kyle told us and I wasn't at all surprised based on what we had seen on the show, which was the reason I brought it up.

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, izabella said:

Do I need to be a medical professional to describe what we have been shown on the show?  If Rinna came out and said she had an eating disorder, I would not be at all surprised and would think it had been obvious all along.  Just like it was obvious Kim was an alcoholic before Kyle told us and I wasn't at all surprised based on what we had seen on the show, which was the reason I brought it up.

Nope, you don't.

We're just shooting the breeze on the internet here, right? 

I think Rinna almost kind of half heartedly admitted to some degree of disordered eating tonight anyway.  And I agree with you -- I have always thought she had an eating disorder.  

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Jel said:

Nope, you don't.

We're just shooting the breeze on the internet here, right? 

I think Rinna almost kind of half heartedly admitted to some degree of disordered eating tonight anyway.  And I agree with you -- I have always thought she had an eating disorder.  

It did sound like she really wondered if she had one, didn't it? It did take me awhile to realize I was anorexic. 

• Love 7
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Rhetorica said:

It's true. The back and forth between him and Kyle is all over Twitter. I love that Kyle is being called out on her lies about smelling a setup when they were filming at VPD. Kyle knew she was scheduled to film there BEFORE Dorit even dumped the puppy. So all of her pearl-clutching and acting like LVP set up that filming specifically to throw Dorit under the bus, was complete and total BS and Sessa brought the receipts to prove it. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 22
(edited)
32 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm just going to acknowledge that I recognize that I have a problem because I'm enjoying the heck out of this!

well done applause GIF

Seriously though.  Everybody but LVP should just do themselves a favor and step away from the social media and just let people forget.....they're just getting ripped out there. 

And Kyle's 29 Twitter rant?  She just makes it worse:

"People don't see the obvious".  Yup.  We sat through this season and we're so dumb to the "obvious".

real housewives nene GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Waiting for Kyle to spill Munchenhausen tea......

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 12

It’s really sad it’s gotten to this point. I enjoyed Kyle and LVP as friends. Remember when LVP’s butt got stuck as she was trying to walk over something on one of their trips and Kyle had to help her down? 😂

LVP said she adored Portia when she was teeny tiny season 1 and got her that hot pink dress. She probably thought she’d be like auntie Lisa to her.

• Love 6
(edited)

It's not sad it is inevitable. They could only keep up the pretense for so long as they tried to act like they were true and genuie friends. Lets be honest. Lisa and Kyle are two of the worst actresses in Hollywood.

Next season they should cast Meryl Streep and Glen Close and Judi Densch as LVP.  Then we can get some believable phony friendships.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

It's true. The back and forth between him and Kyle is all over Twitter. I love that Kyle is being called out on her lies about smelling a setup when they were filming at VPD. Kyle knew she was scheduled to film there BEFORE Dorit even dumped the puppy. So all of her pearl-clutching and acting like LVP set up that filming specifically to throw Dorit under the bus, was complete and total BS and Sessa brought the receipts to prove it. 

"What a vile little bitch!"

My gut knew Kyle wasn't above board and clean handed.  Too bad this didn't come out at the reunions... 

• Love 22
3 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Thanks,  I can't keep up.  Or don't want to... I've got my two cats and that's enough intrigue.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 7/23/2019 at 3:12 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Big money = Big problems 

music video hop GIF

Mase & P Diddy did it well. Maybe EJ can cover this on her next tour (which will probably be scaled back—e.g. all the bars in WeHo minus LVP’s)...

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm quoting you again because I think this is curious.  And nobody noticed it.  Check out the last word in Kyle's 29 Tweet rant....

With all the bumps and bruises that come along with it.
Moe, excuse me while I prepare for what backlash is coming my way for being honest. Until then ... check mate !
Kyle XO 😘

— Kyle Richards (@KyleRichards) July 24, 2019

Checkmate.....who called LVP Bobby Fisher?  And I think that was intentional. 

eyebrows GIF

• Love 7
On 7/25/2019 at 1:57 PM, Rhetorica said:

Heaven only knows if this is true:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/07/25/john-sessa-leaks-emails-from-rhobh-producers-and-shelter-to-disprove-kyle-richards-claim-that-lisa-vanderpump-set-up-puppy-gate-drama-at-vanderpump-dogs/

On 7/25/2019 at 2:13 PM, MatildaMoody said:

It only invalidates Kyle's argument that she could sense a set up. It does absolutely nothing to exonerate Sessa, Blizzard, and Teddi:

• The email on the 25th only went to Sessa and Vanderpump Dogs. It was a location agreement to get permission from Vanderpump Dogs to film there.
  • The email on the 29th was from the other shelter informing Vanderpump Dogs that someone dropped off Lucy.
  • The email on the 1st is the call sheet that goes out the cast in that scene, their line producers, and other relevant parties to inform all parties of what is expected of them in the upcoming shoot.

However, Sessa had from sometime time on the 29th until 10am on August 2nd to orchestrate his takedown of Dorit. He has known since the 25th that the show was planning on filming at Vanderpump Dogs. This leak undermines Kyle, but it sure as shit does nothing to convince me that Sessa isn't a manipulative shit who hijacked that entire scene.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It only invalidates Kyle's argument that she could sense a set up. It does absolutely nothing to exonerate Sessa, Blizzard, and Teddi:

I haven't seen anyone trying to exonerate Sessa, Blizzard, or Teddi. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

• The email on the 25th only went to Sessa and Vanderpump Dogs. It was a location agreement to get permission from Vanderpump Dogs to film there.
  • The email on the 29th was from the other shelter informing Vanderpump Dogs that someone dropped off Lucy.
  • The email on the 1st is the call sheet that goes out the cast in that scene, their line producers, and other relevant parties to inform all parties of what is expected of them in the upcoming shoot.

However, Sessa had from sometime time on the 29th until 10am on August 2nd to orchestrate his takedown of Dorit. He has known since the 25th that the show was planning on filming at Vanderpump Dogs. This leak undermines Kyle, but it sure as shit does nothing to convince me that Sessa isn't a manipulative shit who hijacked that entire scene.

Why did Kyle show up without her dog Chloe and then claim that there was never plan for her to groom her dog there?

• Love 13
On 7/26/2019 at 1:46 PM, HunterHunted said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think Kyle has been undermined. I don't think Kyle is very articulate and what I inferred from her tweets is that she knew there was a set up once she got to VPD and they trotted out Lucy - hence, she knew "from the very beginning" or however she articulated it.

• Love 4

Of. course it was a setup. By Production. Just the way the attacks on Lisa and Camille are setups.

Kyle and Rinna were doing productions bidding when the kept bringing up the puppy dumping. They forced the issue and destroyed the season and this franchise.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
43 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Of. course it was a setup. By Production. Just the way the attacks on Lisa and Camille are setups.

Kyle and Rinna were doing productions bidding when the kept bringing up the puppy dumping. They forced the issue and destroyed the season and this franchise.

I think everything that transpires with the actors on the Real Housewives franchises is producer driven. There is not much that is organic anymore.

And to quote Kyle "You look AMAZING". 😁 It's all fake. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I think Kyle thought she knew what was going on, but she got it wrong.  And she either has such terrible cognitive dissonance that she can't see the truth, or she just won't admit she was wrong in an attempt to save face.

Either way, it's been a disastrous PR season for Kyle. I think it's fair to say she's lost a lot more fan love that she gained this year. Lisa's gone, so she has that "win", but so is the thing that many fans enjoyed about the show: Lisa and Kyle's friendship. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Either way, it's been a disastrous PR season for Kyle. I think it's fair to say she's lost a lot more fan love that she gained this year. Lisa's gone, so she has that "win", but so is the thing that many fans enjoyed about the show: Lisa and Kyle's friendship. 

Dorito dumped the dog and Kyle screwed the pooch. Not only did she lose the one thing that made her bearable but now she has allied herself with the universally despised Teddi.

Her only chance for audience redemption is to bring on some villains for the audience to hate. Nicolette Sheridan has been floated but they need someone really bad. Is Eva Braun available?

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Production had to be involved otherwise how would Kyle have known that Lisa did a lie detector test.

• Love 10

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but it's a woman started a petition for getting Kyle ad Teddi off the show.  On the one hand - people are mad - but on the other hand - it's going OTT.   I was disgusted with them at the reunion though.   

https://www.change.org/p/bravo-andycohen-fire-kyle-and-teddi-from-rhobh?recruiter=246464496&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=share_petition&recruited_by_id=1f0c5400-c598-11e4-b71a-8b59b22a2aad&share_bandit_exp=initial-16875529-en-US&share_bandit_var=v1

• LOL 2
33 minutes ago, TVFANNO1 said:

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but it's a woman started a petition for getting Kyle ad Teddi off the show.  On the one hand - people are mad - but on the other hand - it's going OTT.   I was disgusted with them at the reunion though.   

https://www.change.org/p/bravo-andycohen-fire-kyle-and-teddi-from-rhobh?recruiter=246464496&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=share_petition&recruited_by_id=1f0c5400-c598-11e4-b71a-8b59b22a2aad&share_bandit_exp=initial-16875529-en-US&share_bandit_var=v1

Some people have waaaayyyy too much free time on their hands.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, TVFANNO1 said:

That petition is, quite frankly, insane. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That petition is hilarious. I think someone should start a GoFundMe page to get this woman a life - lol. 

Can someone start me a gofundme to get me a life and get me off these pages? Lol. I wouldn't mind the extra cash. I promise to be more accountable. I will even write down what I eat and what exercise I (don't) do.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 7/31/2019 at 4:21 PM, TVFANNO1 said:

I would be happy to see both off the show, but this is a little bit much. I never understood why people feel they have a right to demand someone getting fired from their job. 

• Love 5

Responding to post by @langford peel in the Reunion Part 3 Thread.

Not anymore. It came out today that the court ordered he pay six million on the remainder of the loan or they lose the house that they put up as collateral.

They are up against it. Luckily that wasn’t a topic worthy of in depth discussion on the reunion.

I wonder how many times Law Finance Group has ended their weekly meetings watching Erika's videos " XXpen$ive" and "How many f^*#s "?

https://www.law.com/therecorder/2019/06/18/lender-claims-tom-girardi-and-wife-real-housewives-star-erika-jayne-used-law-firm-loan-to-fund-high-end-lifestyle/

Erika Jaynardi, an enigma soon to be wrapped in 

target.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

My laughing at the above post was about the Target comment. I’m not laughing that they are in danger of losing their home. Perhaps he didn’t think that he’d live long enough for her to spend all his money.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Camille is all over Twitter today praising LVP. It seems she called Camille to ask how she was doing when none of the the other phony bitches gave two shits. Camille said that LVP is all class and the others are all trash.

That sounds right on the money.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11