Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Eileen Davidson is an interesting choice, if true. I guess Bravo wants soap opera actresses now to prevent the viewers from boredom. The thing that bugs me about this is there will be less reality and more manufactured drama -- ick.

Oh geez, I didn't sign up for this. Totally uninterested in watching actresses on a "reality" show, especially soap opera, which I never watch. I guess that BH is another RH franchise in the trash can for me, along with NJ. I'm going to have to stick to documentaries *sigh* At least they are real.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1

I'm happy about Eileen Davidson, as long as we get to see how she lives. I think the lack of scenes inside Joyce's house hurt her. I loved seeing Yolanda's house/home life the season before last. Her house is one of the reasons I didn't want her to leave the show, even though I hated her last season.

My mother has watched Y&R for over 30 years. When I told her Eileen would be on RHBH, she said she will probably watch, and so will her best friend. That's two new viewers just because of Eileen alone.

• Love 2

I will miss Dana/Pam and her drunken talks with Brandi or whomever. I cannot remember who she was BFFs with at this point, but I always found her entertaining.

...favorite moment will always be her trying to get herself invited to a trip (Hawaii?)...with her "We're girls girls...we need to take a vacay...that's how we roll..." or whatever hoopla...and then cutting to the other wives like WTF, who's this bitch again...

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 1

Looks like Brandi and Lisa are making up.  

I cannot wait for this season. So many interesting tidbits - Adrienne and Brandi finding closure, Lisa R and Eileen joining the show, Taylor and Camille back in small doses. Shouldn't be boring, that's for sure. 

http://www.eonline.com/news/569061/brandi-glanville-and-lisa-vanderpump-mend-their-friendship-after-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-s-fallout-all-the-details

• Love 1

Oh God I got so angry and nervous when I saw that headline. After reading the story it just sounds like Ken & Lisa were at a Bravo created cast party and were cordial. Whew. I'm definitely not interested in watching them rekindle any kind of friendship with Brandi. As far as I'm concerned this is Brandi's last season. If she's not fighting, being drunk and causing drama, she has no purpose.

With the additions of Lisa and Eileen, at least they have something going on besides being a Bravo housewife. Which was the freaking point of this show in the first place. Following women as they live their real lives. It doesn't bother me that they're adding actresses because the show is set in Beverly Hills/Hollywood/showbusiness flavor is to be expected. 

• Love 5

Brandi is about as far away from being a housewife as anyone I know, I am hoping and praying they keep her in the background and it's not another season all about her. I was ready to give up until reading about the new cast members.

• Love 3

Oh God I got so angry and nervous when I saw that headline. After reading the story it just sounds like Ken & Lisa were at a Bravo created cast party and were cordial. Whew. I'm definitely not interested in watching them rekindle any kind of friendship with Brandi. As far as I'm concerned this is Brandi's last season. If she's not fighting, being drunk and causing drama, she has no purpose.

With the additions of Lisa and Eileen, at least they have something going on besides being a Bravo housewife. Which was the freaking point of this show in the first place. Following women as they live their real lives. It doesn't bother me that they're adding actresses because the show is set in Beverly Hills/Hollywood/showbusiness flavor is to be expected.

I think Lisa and Ken will get close to Brandi again if it behooves them to do so. If it looks like things are going in a fashion to once again bring her fans, they will love her. I know that Celebrity Apprentice hasn't aired yet, but they no doubt are aware of how well she did, and probably know some of the inside drama about it. If it looks like she will end up on top of as a favorite in any way, they will embrace her again. It won't happen right away, but Lisa is always going to be cozy with a gal who has a big fan base. At least by reunion time.

• Love 2

I'm happy about Eileen Davidson, as long as we get to see how she lives. I think the lack of scenes inside Joyce's house hurt her. I loved seeing Yolanda's house/home life the season before last. Her house is one of the reasons I didn't want her to leave the show, even though I hated her last season.

My mother has watched Y&R for over 30 years. When I told her Eileen would be on RHBH, she said she will probably watch, and so will her best friend. That's two new viewers just because of Eileen alone.

I agree about Joyce. They never showed her home in a fabulous way and her events and trips didn't come off as high end. That Palm Springs retreat had limp (as in old looking) bed linens. That bugged me and I wasn't even there. I liked Joyce but felt her lack of fabulous surrounding or events hurt her. Bring on the new "girls" because they seem fabulous enough without external trappings.

• Love 1

I think you are right about Celeb Apprentice.  Lisa is smart enough to know that Celeb Apprentice may impact Brandi's popularity.  She may not want to outwardly be in a feud with her.  

• Love 1

It is the weirdest thing. I don't like either Lisa or Brandi, but this small part of me wants to see them rekindle their friendship. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I see flickers of humanity in them both and I do think they once genuinely cared about each other? Or maybe because it would imply that Lisa in some way acknowledges fault on her part in the whole breakdown of their friendship? I don't know, I can't explain it. Maybe I just don't want to hear either one of them whining again.

• Love 3

I think Lisa V, is savvy enough to buddy up with Brandi again. At least on the surface of things but I doubt she'll ever trust her and I really think Ken won't be playing the flirting game with her. Lisa is smart enough to know that if she keeps cutting Brandi out, she'll end up looking the bitch for poor, poor, victimized Brandi. It's the trap Adrienne leapt into and I don't think Lisa will fall for it. Brandi will likely cry about  thinking Lisa no longer wuv'ed her and said mean things because she was soooo very hurt and Lisa V. will pat her head and humor her but never, never let her get really close to the Queen, again.  It will be good TV.

• Love 2

I think Lisa and Ken will get close to Brandi again if it behooves them to do so. If it looks like things are going in a fashion to once again bring her fans, they will love her. I know that Celebrity Apprentice hasn't aired yet, but they no doubt are aware of how well she did, and probably know some of the inside drama about it. If it looks like she will end up on top of as a favorite in any way, they will embrace her again. It won't happen right away, but Lisa is always going to be cozy with a gal who has a big fan base. At least by reunion time.

Truer words: "Lisa is always going to be cozy with a gal who has a big fan base."

That's the only way I'd see Lisa trying to bring Brandi back into her "circle." I could see Lisa being standoffish during the season, but by the time the season airs and if Brandi's got her fans being vocal on social media, Lisa will no doubt have found it in her heart to get cozy with Brandi come reunion time.

What will be equally interesting though is how Lisa will play the blogs this season. It looks like Bravo has removed the ability to comment on blogs. Lisa really used to play to her fans that way, addressing in later blogs the comments she read in response to her previous blogs.

• Love 2

What will be equally interesting though is how Lisa will play the blogs this season. It looks like Bravo has removed the ability to comment on blogs. Lisa really used to play to her fans that way, addressing in later blogs the comments she read in response to her previous blogs.

You said exactly what I have been thinking.  Lisa, or someone working for Lisa, spent quite a lot of time reading the comments and utilized the reaction of the fans to carve out her position on social media and in her next blogs.  Except possibly for Teresa G, I have never seen anyone work the Bravo Blogs like Lisa did. 

Almost 3000, I won't go into detail about how long Brandi stayed in the game on CA because people on TWoP were pissed that folks were posting such spoilers, but all indications are that she did pretty well.  For sure better than Lisa did on DWTS.  I said at the beginning that she would do well because she is scrappy. I cannot stand her, and this was not something that came upon me because of the deal with Lisa - I didn't like her long before that. The reality is that she does have a charm, and an ability to make a lot of people want to root for her. I felt like on CA she would be the Brandi we first saw on the ho'wives show, tough but vulnerable.  She is extremely resourceful, and not afraid to throw someone under the bus to get what she wants. These are qualities that work very well in the boardroom. 

This is a huge gig and opportunity for Brandi, and she no doubt knows it. On a bad night CA logs about 5 million viewers, while on a good night the BH show gets about 2 million.  She will have more than twice the number of folks watching her, and a lot of them will know very little about her. If she decides to be the same Brandi she was in S2, then she will quickly become a favorite.  

• Love 1

She is extremely resourceful, and not afraid to throw someone under the bus to get what she wants. These are qualities that work very well in the boardroom.

Being a pretty blonde with long legs doesn't hurt either. :)

I agree she's scrappy and will definitely cut your throat for the almighty dollar. But, I sort of enjoy watching that in Brandi, as long as she is OK with karma eventually catching up to her.

• Love 1

Doing well on Celebrity Apprentice doesn't necessarily mean you'll be loved and popular. Brandi's a nasty racist drunk with a victim complex. Hopefully she'll leave the "low rated" Housewives show for something else so I don't have to watch her anymore. Mazel!

• Love 4

Something tells me the only way Kyle would leave this show is kicking and screaming and hanging onto every door post she passed.  She's used Kim as a storyline, but I saw some sibling jealousy there and as long as she (Kyle) was feeling superior to Kim then it was ok for Kim to be on the show in Kyles mind.  If Kim had married some super rich guy and become the darling of the show then I think Kyle's nose would have gotten out of joint.  JMO

• Love 1

If Kim had married some super rich guy and become the darling of the show then I think Kyle's nose would have gotten out of joint.

She'd have been doing flips and splits all the way down Rodeo Drive. On a rainy night. Wearing a caftan. :)

• Love 6

Doing well on Celebrity Apprentice doesn't necessarily mean you'll be loved and popular. Brandi's a nasty racist drunk with a victim complex. Hopefully she'll leave the "low rated" Housewives show for something else so I don't have to watch her anymore. Mazel!

This. Piers Morgan. I never even knew who he was until CA where I learned to hate him passionately. He won though, because he was such a sleaze and knew how to play the game, so yeah, not surprised sleazy Brandi did well. Disappointed, because I would  love to see her smacked down, but not surprised.

I think you are right about Celeb Apprentice.  Lisa is smart enough to know that Celeb Apprentice may impact Brandi's popularity.  She may not want to outwardly be in a feud with her.  

I am wondering if Celebrity Apprentice will ever air-it has been a good long time since it started filming.  I read where it finished in 84th place-seems like at best it might be mid-season replacement.  NBC better hope no one dies or gets arrested waiting for it to air.  Sunday nights its usual time slot is filled with Sunday Night Football until January.

This. Piers Morgan. I never even knew who he was until CA where I learned to hate him passionately. He won though, because he was such a sleaze and knew how to play the game, so yeah, not surprised sleazy Brandi did well. Disappointed, because I would  love to see her smacked down, but not surprised.

Exactly my point. He wasn't particularly likable in general, but he appealed to some folks, and more than anything created an awareness in the states. He had been notable to some because of whatever talent show he hosted, but I don't think he would've ever been someone with a public profile high enough to land the CNN gig without CA. I am conflicted because I don't want to see Brandi see any more success, but would be OK with it if she left one of my favorite shows.

I am wondering if Celebrity Apprentice will ever air-it has been a good long time since it started filming. I read where it finished in 84th place-seems like at best it might be mid-season replacement. NBC better hope no one dies or gets arrested waiting for it to air. Sunday nights its usual time slot is filled with Sunday Night Football until January.

For whatever reason CA always premieres anywhere from January through March, so it will probably be the same this year. Maybe because of the football?

I wonder when the season for the BH show will start? I believe it is generally November, but they got a late start on filming.

Edited by motorcitymom65

For what it's worth, I have a friend who works on RHoA and I know they are currently cutting together the season premiere which is set to air on November 2nd (I think) - not sure how staggered the RHoA and RHoBH seasons were last year, but it might be an indication of when to expect their return.

You said exactly what I have been thinking.  Lisa, or someone working for Lisa, spent quite a lot of time reading the comments and utilized the reaction of the fans to carve out her position on social media and in her next blogs.  Except possibly for Teresa G, I have never seen anyone work the Bravo Blogs like Lisa did. 

Almost 3000, I won't go into detail about how long Brandi stayed in the game on CA because people on TWoP were pissed that folks were posting such spoilers, but all indications are that she did pretty well.  For sure better than Lisa did on DWTS.  I said at the beginning that she would do well because she is scrappy. I cannot stand her, and this was not something that came upon me because of the deal with Lisa - I didn't like her long before that. The reality is that she does have a charm, and an ability to make a lot of people want to root for her. I felt like on CA she would be the Brandi we first saw on the ho'wives show, tough but vulnerable.  She is extremely resourceful, and not afraid to throw someone under the bus to get what she wants. These are qualities that work very well in the boardroom. 

This is a huge gig and opportunity for Brandi, and she no doubt knows it. On a bad night CA logs about 5 million viewers, while on a good night the BH show gets about 2 million.  She will have more than twice the number of folks watching her, and a lot of them will know very little about her. If she decides to be the same Brandi she was in S2, then she will quickly become a favorite.  

I think the big issues is if NBC is ever going to air "Celebrity Apprentice".  It finished a pretty dismal 84th according to this article.  It is not on the NBC fall schedule.  I remember checking the ratings last year and it regularly finished last among the broadcast networks.  They could be waiting until spring or after "Sunday Night Football" or perhaps after "The Voice".  It seems rather dated to run it in February as it was filmed last spring.  All the NBC website says is "Coming Soon" which has been on their website since June.   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-things-reality-tv-wont-tell-you-2014-08-15

I do think The Donald probably smartened Brandi up and told her not to be such a drunken slut, as she would never be taken seriously.  Unfortunately, it is who she is and The Donald won't hesitate to trade off her bad temper, but without it she becomes a former RH.  There really isn't a place for a get along Brandi, her stock and trade on RHOBH was to be the truth cannon and call out all the other women for their phoniness.  After three seasons, two of which often times proved her to be the less than truthful one, there is no place for her on the show.  She isn't a housewife and her "wealth" comes from being a reality star.  How many seasons can we watch Brandi move from one lease home to another? 

Having made the drunken slut comment (Brandi has called herself a slut-so I am not slut shaming), I checked Brandi's Twitter, she has posted a picture of herself in front of a step and repeat in a T-Shirt with her areolas  and nipples showing through her T-Shirt.  I have never seen anyone with so many wardrobe malfunctions.  Only difference is this time she has to bring it to the media's attention.  I guess the media has grown tired of her antics.

For what it's worth, I have a friend who works on RHoA and I know they are currently cutting together the season premiere which is set to air on November 2nd (I think) - not sure how staggered the RHoA and RHoBH seasons were last year, but it might be an indication of when to expect their return.

Last year BH premiered the day after Atlanta.  Atlanta had a couple of byes because of the Super Bowl and the Academy Awards and it did go on forever.  I think with BH having a cast comprised of all actresses with the exception of Brandi and Yolanda it will probably move along pretty quickly.  Bravo is looking at a big gap on Monday nights for the month of October.  No HW show and the only one airing will be Sunday nights with RHONJ.  Who knows maybe VanderPump Rules will be up and running in October.    

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-boring-season-cast-gets-along-bravo/

“This is the last thing Bravo wants, is a cast of girls who all get along. It’s not what viewers tune in for,” the source said.

This viewer takes exception to that statement.  I think it would be refreshing to see these franchises go back to showing us an inside look at being wealthy with all of the accoutrements.  

I'm very much looking forward to the season, maybe even more so now if Bravo-induced fucknuttery is kept at a minimum.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-boring-season-cast-gets-along-bravo/

This viewer takes exception to that statement.  I think it would be refreshing to see these franchises go back to showing us an inside look at being wealthy with all of the accoutrements.  

I'm very much looking forward to the season, maybe even more so now if Bravo-induced fucknuttery is kept at a minimum.  

I think it would be nice if they were all wealthy.  Problem with RHOBH they always have a couple of not so wealthy-Kim Richards and Brandi, Taylor and Dana. I will say Kim has enjoyed over the top wealth so she fits in Brandi, Brandi always looks like poor white trash. 

From what I have read it seems Brandi is trying to get back in the daily news, now she is denying a story she punched Kim out.  Problem is -it was never much of a story.

I too would rather see the more subtle insults-which I hope this cast can bring.  I really would be lost if it was all sunshine and roses. 

I think it would be nice if they were all wealthy.  Problem with RHOBH they always have a couple of not so wealthy-Kim Richards and Brandi, Taylor and Dana. I will say Kim has enjoyed over the top wealth so she fits in Brandi, Brandi always looks like poor white trash. 

From what I have read it seems Brandi is trying to get back in the daily news, now she is denying a story she punched Kim out.  Problem is -it was never much of a story.

I too would rather see the more subtle insults-which I hope this cast can bring.  I really would be lost if it was all sunshine and roses. 

Right?  I much preferred Camille's stealth snarking abilities in season 1 to these drunken Brandi shenanigans and the producer-induced "didn't anyone tell you I wasn't coming to your event, darling" drama.  

I expect better snarking from the women of BH.  Not sure why, but I do.

I'm pretty skeptical over the story of Brandi and Kim engaging in fisticuffs....especially since it came out about 4.5 seconds after the article that said the season was downright boring because everyone was getting along.  

• Love 2

I'm afraid my face will freeze into a permanent yawn if this season doesn't step up the action.  What in blazes does Andy see in Brandi that compels him to keep her on after all of her antics?  I'm so sick of her nudity, her language, and her obvious low brow life that I don't see how she fits into this show.  If only the storyline would send her on a safari, never to be heard from again.  She is the worst so-called "housewife," the worst mother, the worst of everything decent, and she gives womanhood a bad name. Her friend Carlton was given the axe for being half as bad as Brandi is.

Maybe the person most needing to go is Andy.  I fail to see, after all of the complaints about Brandi, that he gives a hoot about what the viewers like and dislike.  The other HW shows are fortunate to be rid of Andy, but the poor BH fans still have to put up with his choices and his poor taste.  If I ran that network (heaven forbid!), Andy and Brandi would be out the door and begging for drinks on the streets!

And how was your day?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

Maybe the person most needing to go is Andy. I fail to see, after all of the complaints about Brandi, that he gives a hoot about what the viewers like and dislike. The other HW shows are fortunate to be rid of Andy, but the poor BH fans still have to put up with his choices and his poor taste. If I ran that network (heaven forbid!), Andy and Brandi would be out the door and begging for drinks on the streets!

Is Andy's role different on the BH show than on all the others? My understanding was that he was still an EP for all the Housewives show. This from the initial press release:

"His new deal with Bravo includes a two-year pickup for the talk show, a first-look development deal for his new production company, gigs hosting reunions and specials and a position as executive producer of the “Real Housewives” franchise."

Edited by motorcitymom65

Right?  I much preferred Camille's stealth snarking abilities in season 1 to these drunken Brandi shenanigans and the producer-induced "didn't anyone tell you I wasn't coming to your event, darling" drama.  

I expect better snarking from the women of BH.  Not sure why, but I do.

I'm pretty skeptical over the story of Brandi and Kim engaging in fisticuffs....especially since it came out about 4.5 seconds after the article that said the season was downright boring because everyone was getting along.  

This show would be so much better without Brandi. She just drags everyone down to her level.

• Love 4
My understanding was that he was still an EP for all the HW shows.

You could be right, motorcitymom65.  Back awhile, I read something in a gossip site that said Andy would have to divest himself of all the franchises except for BH.  I suppose, though, that it could have been mere speculation on the writer's part.  We'll have to ask someone who knows the answer.  Thanks, though, for calling attention to it.  I wouldn't want to post something inaccurate.

Mazel, Andy!

Bravo announced that Andy Cohen has launched his own production company, Most Talkative (the same title as his autobiography released earlier this year), while striking a multi-year development deal with the network.

Cohen, host of the nightly talk show, "Watch What Happens Live!", will be stepping down from his executive role at the cable channel. He will focus on "WWHL" hosting duties, but will stay close to his beloved "Real Housewives" by serving as executive producer for the franchise, as well as hosting the "Housewives" reunions and specials.

In a statement released by Bravo, Cohen said, "'Watch What Happens Live’ is the show I have dreamt about hosting all my life -- it's the exact extension of my love for pop culture and fun. I'm thrilled to launch my production company Most Talkative and to continue my role as EP of the ‘Housewives’ -– I couldn’t imagine leaving behind women that have become a part of my daily life.”

Cohen came to Bravo in 2004 and helped bring shows like "Top Chef," "Project Runway" and "Real Housewives" to the screen. He eventually became the Executive Vice President of Original Programming & Development in 2010.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/13/andy-cohen-bravo_n_4268117.html

Jeff Lewis was on WWHL, and he and Andy were talking about Jeff's show being nominated for an Emmy.  Jeff said something to the effect you are not nominated because you left Bravo and you are no longer an Executive Producer of the show.

I think Andy watches the dailies from the HW franchises and has input into who should be hired and who should be fired.  At this point I think his HW radar is aging.  Things like George, Aviva's father, Mama Joyce, Mama Elsa just are resented by the viewers but he thinks their outrageousness  makes for great TV.  His love for Brandi and Tamra as low class, fighting girls is also running thin.  Both women have had "fights" with literally every cast member and yet they stay on.

I don't know if there is anyone better to host the Reunions-as I think the questions and packages are all done by producers.  Something needs to change because as a viewer I thought the NY Reunion (except for a few Ramona moments) and the OC Reunion were unfulfilling to the viewers.  When you are skypeing with Brianna in OK and the conversation turns to, what's for dinner, maybe it is time to re-rhink things. 

• Love 2

You could be right, motorcitymom65.  Back awhile, I read something in a gossip site that said Andy would have to divest himself of all the franchises except for BH.  I suppose, though, that it could have been mere speculation on the writer's part.  We'll have to ask someone who knows the answer.  Thanks, though, for calling attention to it.  I wouldn't want to post something inaccurate.

No prob Lura.  I think there has been mass confusion on what Andy's role is or is not with regard to the RH franchises.  I read recently that they have asked him to get more involved in the NY show as they tweak it for next year, but so much of what we hear turns out to be not true.

• Love 1

I'm not sure what to think about the casting -- Eileen Davidson could be interesting (I didn't watch her soaps; I did watch 'Santa Barbara' and 'Y&R' way, way back when...Robin Wright was Kelly.  I think).  I can't stand Lisa Rinna, thought she was a dopey, uppity and officious little asshole on Celebrity Apprentice, and think her cat's-anus mouth is something to be peeked at through a hole poked in a sheet of paper, like an eclipse.  Plus, she's friends with Kyle and Faye, so: gross.

What makes me hopeful about the new season is that it isn't Brandi-focused, but for another reason - I'm so over all of the conversation being about her, and for her being treated as the fulcrum for every bad thing that has happened, will happen, or conceivably could ever happen 1,000 years from now on RHOBH.  Over that shit.  She's got her flaws but I see all of these famewhores with a mean-assed gimlet eye.  No one was her victim, no more than she was theirs -- particularly if indeed Joyce is gone, because Joyce could've actually made a case about why Brandi should be tossed into a volcano.  But Kim, Kyle, Lisa, Yolanda?  Sit down, fools.  And the idea that Kim "Crack Isn't So Whack, Guys!" Richards is going to confront shumone about her drinking problemsh or her issuesh with drugsh and that leads to conflict with Brandi: girl, bye.  No.  No, no, no, Kim.  Sit your twitchy ass down and get your chips (....assuming you are actually sober.  Which I'm not assuming at all) and get your fucking act together and stop making me whip my head away when your crazy, nervous, crazy, delusional and oh yes, crazy, ass is on screen, please and thank you.

I'm actually shocked at PamDana's story upthread.  Damn.  Whoever wrote that she and Taylor were attracted to each other, grifter to grifter: dead-on.  How lovely that Taylor will be back!  Now that she's put her Twizzler lips around her now-legitimate lawyer hubby's schlong long enough to get him away from his wife and kids and down the aisle with her, it will be quite marvelous to see her try to control her mouth and her drinking and her Gollum personality on screen again. 

• Love 5

Reports now saying that it was Brandi and Kyle who got into a fight - apparently, because Brandi came to Kim's side during one of the Richards' sisters feuds - and Kyle even pushes Brandi. For some reason, this story feels more true than the last one about Brandi and Kim getting into fisticuffs, which sounded like total B.S.

I'm not sure what to think about the casting -- Eileen Davidson could be interesting (I didn't watch her soaps; I did watch 'Santa Barbara' and 'Y&R' way, way back when...Robin Wright was Kelly.  I think).  I can't stand Lisa Rinna, thought she was a dopey, uppity and officious little asshole on Celebrity Apprentice, and think her cat's anus mouth is something to be peeked at through a hole poked in a sheet of paper, like an eclipse.  Plus, she's friends with Kyle and Faye, so: gross.

Much was made initially about Lisa R being friends with Kyle, which is true. Over the last few months, however, more has been made about the fact that Lisa V is also good friends with Lisa R.  Lisa V. said that they have been friends for 25 years and have an authentic relationship. Should be an interesting season. Personally, I would jump for joy at the idea of Kyle getting into it with Brandi. I have always been a Kyle fan, and threw up in my mouth over and over again during the Brandi love-fest that went on for a couple of years. Brandi absolutely got the best of Kyle, and I would love for the positions to be reversed now that Brandi has been revealed for the person she actually is vs. the person many thought that she was. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/1372604/lisa-vanderpump-calls-new-housewife-opinionated-says-last-season-of-rhobh-was-awful/

• Love 2

Well, if the reports are true (and of course I take them with a grain of salt), they're making it sound like Kyle is the aggressor here - that Brandi just went to check on Kim and Kyle started in with her - and then pushed Brandi (and also scratched Kim). Guess we'll see how it all plays out.

^ This new story comes from Life & Style, more than once I've read a L&S story and said a la Betheny, "this has Brandi Glanville's dirty little fingerprints all over it,"  Maybe Kyle was the aggressor, for now my take is that something major went down and we'll know more about the "who did what to whom" when the show airs, or maybe even sooner when the trailer comes out.

Edited by quinn