Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
39 minutes ago, izabella said:

Is that why some people don't wear underwear in public?  Because I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't wear underwear in public, especially with a short skirt.  I guess I'm uncool because I wear panties at home, too.

Yes, the problem became known as VPL (Visible Panty Line).  I don’t believe men ever had that problem.

Edited by Pansy
I meant VPL! Gah!
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, izabella said:

Is that why some people don't wear underwear in public?  Because I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't wear underwear in public, especially with a short skirt.  I guess I'm uncool because I wear panties at home, too.

That was Ericka's reason--she was wearing a designer dress and didn't want to ruin it with pantylines.

I go back to:

confused puppies GIF

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Pansy said:

Well, personally, I think the whole drama was to hide something else.  

Could you please tell me what you think that she is trying to hide or draw attention away from? 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Could you please tell me what you think that she is trying to hide or draw attention away from? 

Nooo! I can’t afford a law suit!

• LOL 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, snarts said:

Someone's trying to get media attention to maintain her spot on the show.  What will Rinna do to top it?

Bend over backwards? Naked.

Edited by Pansy
Forgot the important part.
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, snarts said:

Someone's trying to get media attention to maintain her spot on the show.  What will Rinna do to top it?

Attack LVP? 

Oh wait ... that ship sailed already...

Promote a tv show starring her model daughters and herself? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

With all of the #MeToo stories being told about workplace sexual harassment, Erika decides that it's brilliant to take a picture of herself walking around naked in front of her employees. She's an asshole.

That's exactly what she is. 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

With all of the #MeToo stories being told about workplace sexual harassment, Erika decides that it's brilliant to take a picture of herself walking around naked in front of her employees. She's an asshole.

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

That's exactly what she is. 

Yes, and we can fully appreciate that fact without actually viewing her asshole.

• LOL 17
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Erika seems to have reached that moment when women who have traded on their sexuality/looks/bodies all their lives see the end and succumb to desperation.

I think that her career as #ThePrettyMess is over due to lack of backing from Ol' Moneybags, now that his spending is obviously being monitored.

If she is not invited back to RHOBH, she will just go back to being Erika Girardi, if she is indeed still with her husband.

Maybe she should retire Erika Jayne and rebrand herself Playne Jayne. #ThePrettyLess.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I think that her career as #ThePrettyMess is over due to lack of backing from Ol' Moneybags, now that his spending is obviously being monitored.

I think this is a very astute comment. That is why we didn't see the glam squad on the trip to France. The first 15 million lawsuit had been filed and she had to cut way way back.

I look forward to scenes where she is shopping for makeup at CVS.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

Erika is a gorgeous woman and in awesome shape.

As good as she looks, I’d be mortified if God knows who saw a picture of me bending over butt naked. Once it’s out there, it’s forever. Then again, this bunch is full of women who’ve posed for Playboy, appeared nude on screen, and have their boobies out all the time. I guess to them it’s no big deal. These women are a lot older than me and show more skin at weddings than I do on Halloween. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

That is why we didn't see the glam squad on the trip to France

That was my first indication that something is amiss. I cannot remember if her glam squad accompanied her to Japan? Dubai? Mykonos? I think that they did. 

If so, why would they not go with her to France? What has changed?

Perhaps because Daddy Warbucks is no longer paying $40 Thousand a month?

Go back to your mama in Georgia honey. Mr. Girardi is done with funding Mikey Minden and his crew.

• Love 7

Okay now,  I go away to work for the day, and then come home to find an ass crack on my screen.  What gives?  

Kadooz to Erika for being proud of her body, but damn, a little modesty please, or maybe a better photo - like from the side.   I simply can't unsee that.   Gah. 

Maybe she's auditioning for a commercial on showing where a rectal thermometer goes.  Or maybe it's her new tour, the 'Raging Rectum.' 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 6/20/2019 at 4:22 PM, politichick said:

What is wrong with this woman? I'm no prude, but really, Erika?

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/erika-jaynes-idea-of-business-casual-includes-zero-clothing/

I hope this wasn’t the launch meeting for Cuntkins!

While a number of followers were offended by the image and expressed their distaste in the comments, the singer coolly replied to each hater with statements like, “You sound ashamed of your body. I’m not,” and “Please leave and take your judgement with you.”

Why is everyone a “hater” now? It’s exhausting. 

I went and looked at the comments on the IG post, and what’s REALLY petty is the way she responds to anyone who doesn’t like the picture. You must be afraid of your body if you question posting nudes. Or you’re not fun. Or you’re “putting her down”. I know better than to comment anything but something obsequious on her post—that is the only response she wants, and preferably if you’re famous.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Satan Andy has been heard from and says that Lisa Vanderpump had her chance to talk at the reunion so he will not be doing a one on one to address the issues raised at the reunion. I mean it is not like people will be interested or he might get a good rating or something.

I don't think Lisa would want to come on anyway after the death of her mother but this is just another indication of how Satan Andy and Bravo feel about LVP.

She should hunker down and deal with her grief and not give them anything until her contract is over and she can move her shows to another network.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

“I don’t know. I’m not going to do a Lisa rebuttal show,” he told the outlet in a recent interview. “Her time to say her peace was at the reunion, and she gave up that opportunity.” 

https://people.com/tv/andy-cohen-speaks-out-lisa-vanderpump-skipping-rhobh-reunion/

A “Lisa rebuttal show” wouldn’t be fair. Andy’s right - LVP had her chance, just like everyone else. 

I don't think she really has anything to say to those women, at this point. It certainly wouldn't be worth trying to tell her side of the story; They probably wouldn't let her talk anyway, and no one would believe her. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't think she really has anything to say to those women, at this point. It certainly wouldn't be worth trying to tell her side of the story; They probably wouldn't let her talk anyway, and no one would believe her. 

Then hopefully she’s not the one pushing for a rebuttal show.

• Love 2
(edited)

Lisa owes them nothing but it is a stupid business move on Satan Andy’s part. It would be a highly rated special if they did like the ones they did with Jill Zarin and Theresa.

Since when does fair have anything to do with it. The pile on of these worthless bitches were the farthest thing from fair as you can get.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

That's the thing.  I'm an LVP fan, but I do think there shouldn't be a "rebuttal".  I might feel differently if the reunion is a complete whitewash of Dorit, Teddi, etc.

Having said that, if Bravo thinks they'd pull in the ratings?  I see them doing this. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Lisa owes them nothing but it is a stupid business move on Satan Andy’s part. It would be a highly rated special if they did like the ones they did with Jill Zarin and Theresa.

Since when does fair have anything to do with it. The pile on of these worthless bitches were the farthest thing from fair as you can get.

It sets a bad precedent. Also, why bother? She quit.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It sets a bad precedent. Also, why bother? She quit.

There is already precedent with the Jill Zarin and Theresa shows where they were able to state their case one on one with other housewives attacking them.

It is going to look a lot different to many viewers when there are hours of nastiness directed toward someone who just lost their mother. If anything talking to Lisa might serve to ameliorate the distaste many of her fans will feel toward this franchise and this cast.

Luckily Lisa is not going to do it so it is moot. It’s just good to know that Satan Andy is screwing it up as usual.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, langford peel said:

There is already precedent with the Jill Zarin and Theresa shows where they were able to state their case one on one with other housewives attacking them.

It is going to look a lot different to many viewers when there are hours of nastiness directed toward someone who just lost their mother. If anything talking to Lisa might serve to ameliorate the distaste many of her fans will feel toward this franchise and this cast.

Luckily Lisa is not going to do it so it is moot. It’s just good to know that Satan Andy is screwing it up as usual.

Did they refuse to attend a reunion and then get a private show? I'm ready for Lisa to leave, because she's clearly over this, and has been for a while. I am also team Lisa in this dogfight. I can't believe they treated her like this after her brother died. Her mom hadn't died yet, BTW. But facts. And all for Dorito who I dislike as much as the cancer scammer, Vicki from the OC.

Lisa chose not to honor her contract. Lisa chose not to do her job, she didn't get kicked off. She didn't go to jail, she wasn't in rehab. LISA CHOSE to not honor her contract with the show and the unspoken one with her fans.

It sets a bad precedent, because once you open this door then everyone will feel like they can do the same thing.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Lisa chose not to honor her contract. Lisa chose not to do her job, she didn't get kicked off. She didn't go to jail, she wasn't in rehab. LISA CHOSE to not honor her contract with the show and the unspoken one with her fans.

It sets a bad precedent, because once you open this door then everyone will feel like they can do the same thing.

Lisa chose not to interact with most of these cast but still filmed things that were a lot more interesting than the swill we were served. She took the hit of losing half of her salary by not coming to the reunion. That goes to show you that she was legitimately hurting and couldn’t deal with the negativity and the bullying of the pile on orchestrated by Bravo.

It just goes to show you that Lisa doesn’t need Bravo especially if she absents herself from Vanderpump Rules.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Lisa chose not to interact with most of these cast but still filmed things that were a lot more interesting than the swill we were served. She took the hit of losing half of her salary by not coming to the reunion. That goes to show you that she was legitimately hurting and couldn’t deal with the negativity and the bullying of the pile on orchestrated by Bravo.

It just goes to show you that Lisa doesn’t need Bravo especially if she absents herself from Vanderpump Rules.

I see it as an entitled woman throwing a tantrum and not honoring her commitments. Potato potato. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Lisa chose not to interact with most of these cast but still filmed things that were a lot more interesting than the swill we were served.

It probably wasn't that interesting if Bravo chose to leave most of it on the cutting room floor.

• Love 4

You know, I can see people thinking that LVP is a hypocrite for not showing up, but I feel the same way about it as I did when Adrian didn't show up for the reunion. It's basic self-care. 

Brandi was AWFUL to Adrian, and I think Brandi lied quite a bit about Adrian and Paul's retaliation against her. She told everyone that Paul and Adrian were suing her when she knew it wasn't true. When people like Camille called her out on that lie, she doubled down.

What I find interesting though is that Andy allowed Brandi to film insults of the women to be played at the reunion on a season that she wasn't even on. But, somehow Lisa is not allowed a rebuttal.

• Love 14
(edited)

I enjoy watching LVP on TV and was on her side this year. That said, anyone who’s interested enough to watch a show where it’s just her saying her piece about this year and her feelings probably already knows everything from what we did see on the show, what she’s said in the press, the after shows, her blog, and on social media. Anyone who didn’t think she was mistreated or refuses to believe she told the truth about Radar even after the lie detector test isn’t going to be swayed now. The more casual fans of RHBH, I don’t know if they’d bother with a “rebuttal” featuring only Lisa. Now if she were to say herself she has enough to say to warrant her own special, that would be different, as I think she’s a savvy business woman and knows what TV people want to watch (despite not watching Pump Rules myself).

I also thought Andy probably doesn’t like the idea because of the precedent it sets. I haven’t watched all the other Housewives, but I think the only time one on this show had a separate episode was Kim after she’d been in rehab. I think Adrienne was fired for not showing up to the reunion. Andy knows the drama of the reunions brings in huge ratings and doesn’t want these women ditching them. Again, I don’t blame her for not going. I’d have done the same thing in her shoes. At least LVP is welcome back anytime. 🙂

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I also thought Andy probably doesn’t like the idea because of the precedent it sets. I haven’t watched all the other Housewives, but I think the only time one on this show had a separate episode was Kim after she’d been in rehab. I think Adrienne was fired for not showing up to the reunion. Andy knows the drama of the reunions brings in huge ratings and doesn’t want these women ditching them. Again, I don’t blame her for not going. I’d have done the same thing in her shoes. At least LVP is welcome back anytime. 🙂

It wouldn't surprise me if Andy HAS asked Lisa to do a rebuttal but Lisa is over it and understands that if she did it would make her look like she's trying too hard.

We all saw what happened on screen and those who don't believe her will not be swayed by a separate reunion.   I think Lisa has definitely done the right thing by walking away from this dark show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, TVFANNO1 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Andy HAS asked Lisa to do a rebuttal but Lisa is over it and understands that if she did it would make her look like she's trying too hard.

We all saw what happened on screen and those who don't believe her will not be swayed by a separate reunion.   I think Lisa has definitely done the right thing by walking away from this dark show.

I think you are exactly right. Lisa has no need to revisit this dark and failed season. 

Right now she is dealing with funeral arrangements and it looks like is she will not be going to Jax and Brittanys wedding this weekend which is a major story line on her own show.

I am sure that Teddi and Dorito is the furthest thing on her mind. 

These worthless bitches have to carry the show on their own. Let’s see how they do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

I think you are exactly right. Lisa has no need to revisit this dark and failed season. 

Right now she is dealing with funeral arrangements and it looks like is she will not be going to Jax and Brittanys wedding this weekend which is a major story line on her own show.

I am sure that Teddi and Dorito is the furthest thing on her mind. 

These worthless bitches have to carry the show on their own. Let’s see how they do.

We have seen. The ratings have been great. Live +7s are exceptional. Not as "worthless" as you make them out to be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

That is because people anticipated that the conflict would be resolved. Several commenters have said they are hanging around until the season ends and will be dropping this franchise. I know I did that with Jersey after the Amber Marchese season. You ride it out but then drop it.

Lets see how they do without any participation by LVP or her fans. 

Thats the true test.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

What I find interesting though is that Andy allowed Brandi to film insults of the women to be played at the reunion on a season that she wasn't even on. But, somehow Lisa is not allowed a rebuttal.

I understand the distinction in Andy's mind. Brandi wasn't a cast member on Season 6, and yet the other women talked about her, which means she didn't have a chance to defend herself or clap back. Ergo, the powers that be gave Brandi an opportunity on the reunion to speak to what was said about her. LVP, on the other hand, was a cast member this season and had the opportunity to participate in the reunion. LVP turned down that opportunity. To then get rewarded with a special 1-on-1 rebuttal episode is giving her favored treatment that feels beyond the pale, IMO.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, langford peel said:

And you'd be wrong because she's at Jax and Brittany's wedding.

https://people.com/tv/lisa-vanderpump-arrives-kentucky-jax-taylor-brittany-cartwright-wedding/

Why would she go? There has been a lot of controversy surrounding this wedding, Brittany and Jax, and treatment of LGBTQIA individuals. This so concerned her about the blowback on her businesses that she demanded her trans employee exonerate the ignorant bigots in this cast and later caused her to throw her weight around to boot the bigoted pastor from the ceremony. And literally the universe has given her a big out from this debacle. Coming off of a season that wasn't great for her on Vanderpump Rules and was horrible on RHoBH, you'd think LVP would just skip the wedding. Skip the wedding. Skip the wedding. Skip the wedding. Send Pandora, Max, or Jason. Buy the most expensive things on their registry. Showing up this debacle a week after her mother's death is some Bethenny levels crazy. Did she not learn her lesson almost exactly a year ago when failing to take time off because of her brother's death managed to frazzle her almost beyond recovery? Skip the fucking wedding; it's not that important.

I definitely sympathize with her over the loss of her mother, but showing up to this shitshow was an unhealthy and pretty close to objectively wrong choice.

• Love 6

I think it is a mistake for her attend. It appears that the coroner did not release her mother’s body yet so I guess she decided to honor her commitment to appear at the wedding. I am sure Bravo demanded it in some way. 

I do think it was a mistake stake but not because of the controversy about extraneous issues. When you attend a wedding you are not responsible for anything that is going on there. You are a guest not a principal.

Of course the same people who criticize Lisa for not going to the reunion are criticizing her for going to the wedding. There is no way for her to win.

Still and all I don’t think she should have went. It is going to be very embarrassing when Jax is arrested for stealing the silverware.

• LOL 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Of course the same people who criticize Lisa for not going to the reunion are criticizing her for going to the wedding. There is no way for her to win.

Similar to how the other housewives were criticized for not publicly tweeting condolences to LVP and yet they also would have been criticized for doing it for show if they did in fact tweet condolences. I guess it does indeed become a "no way to win" scenario when people are determined to see a situation one way and one way only.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I thought I read that Lance Bass is now marrying Jax and Brittany.

He is, but he only stepped in about 2 weeks ago when the pressure from social became too great to ignore. Before that, it was going to be Pastor Bigot. 

On 6/23/2019 at 8:28 AM, Pansy said:

Yes, the problem became known as VPL (Visible Panty Line).  I don’t believe men ever had that problem.

I didn't care about visible panty line years ago. Howevet, I was allergic to the elastic that was in the waistband and leg bands of the underwesr. It gave me a serious rash. 

Then came along laser cut women's underwear and I'm very happy! No rash and no pantyline.

• Love 3
On June 29, 2019 at 9:24 AM, dosodog said:

I thought I read that Lance Bass is now marrying Jax and Brittany.

On June 29, 2019 at 10:31 AM, HunterHunted said:

He is, but he only stepped in about 2 weeks ago when the pressure from social became too great to ignore. Before that, it was going to be Pastor Bigot. 

On June 29, 2019 at 1:06 PM, dosodog said:

Mila's not just a fake chef?  

I know you watch, but for the rest....Below Deck Med

that 70s show lol GIF

Huh?   I'm lost.

Who are these people?