Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This article lists “his RHoBH check stubs.” Does Bravo pay the husbands?

I don't know, I couldn't pay attention to that.  I got stymied by the photo at the bottom.  What is going on with Dorit's "abs"?  Why is her foot so tiny when it's closer to the camera than the rest of her?  Why does Erika's hair look like a zipper on Kyle's bathing suit?  What the hell is Teddi doing?  I just don't understand any of it.  

• LOL 10
10 hours ago, smores said:

I don't know, I couldn't pay attention to that.  I got stymied by the photo at the bottom.  What is going on with Dorit's "abs"?  Why is her foot so tiny when it's closer to the camera than the rest of her?  Why does Erika's hair look like a zipper on Kyle's bathing suit?  What the hell is Teddi doing?  I just don't understand any of it.  

Oh, my gosh! You’re right. And Erika’s braid is defying gravity. 

(edited)
On 5/12/2019 at 4:31 PM, HunterHunted said:

Sweetwater Malibu is the shell corporation created by Obiang to buy this property. This is Obiang, who stole from his country and used the funds to buy ill gotten goods including this property, trying multiple times to get back the money he stole. There's no difference between Obiang and Sweetwater Malibu, which is why the Department of Justice was able to pierce the corporate veil and seize Sweetwater's holdings.

Wow! There are so many knowledgeable, intelligent posters on this forum (I'm not one of them!😁) that educate me and inspire me to learn as much as I possibly can about anything and everything. 

So thanks to HunterHunted and so many other posters who keep me intrigued and educated. That's all I've got. Off to Google Obiang and Sweetwater Malibu! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/05/24/dave-quinn-of-fake-homophobic-attack/

I hope this guy is fully investigated. Rinna, Erika and Teddi all jumped on board with him, but now they are quiet. Rinna stating that "it's what we've gone through all season." What bullshit. Death threats? Really, Rinna? 

She's loony tunes. She needs to be gone next season.

I think this article is kind of loony tunes.  Did the RHBH throw in with his alleged act?  What?  What are they supposed to say.  All they did is that they gave him sympathy to his post.  If the guy made his twitter account private, what are they supposed to say?

As far as what Rinna  is stating is that they've gotten a lot on social media for going against LVP.  Death threats?  I don't know cause I don't follow any of them but from what I've read here it's been ridiculous IMO.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think this article is kind of loony tunes.  Did the RHBH throw in with his alleged act?  What?  What are they supposed to say.  All they did is that they gave him sympathy to his post.  If the guy made his twitter account private, what are they supposed to say?

As far as what Rinna  is stating is that they've gotten a lot on social media for going against LVP.  Death threats?  I don't know cause I don't follow any of them but from what I've read here it's been ridiculous IMO.

I have backed off of twitter in regards to RHOBH this season because of the amount of wacky LVP Stans who are way too emotionally involved in this stupidity - I don't know of this particular instance because...of backing away, but what I've seen the stans say is beyond reason. I don't know if this is just the way of the world now but, yeesh, the stans would make the world a better place if they got emotionally involved in matters that actually, uhm, matter. It bums me out that I now feel the need to avoid Twitter like the plague, at least as it relates to live tweeting reality shows. It's no longer just a place to snark a bit... people go hardcore. I wouldn't doubt some of those LVP stans threatening the other ladies, or at the very least, telling them they should die or whatever other messed up things people behind screens like to say. I mean. This is RHOBH - it's not that serious. I also don't doubt Rinna taking one person (which one is too many) threatening her to make it sound like it's a shiton amount of peeps threatening her... 

• Love 6
On 4/26/2019 at 12:44 PM, langford peel said:

It looks like the gloves are off. Lisa Vanderpump has called for the lawsuits against Kyle, Erika and Dorito be story lines on the show and brought up at the reunion. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lisa-vanderpump-calls-for-rhobh-costars-lawsuits-to-be-story-lines/

If they have nothing to hide they should be able to give us all the facts in exhaustive detail. Right?   

I would love for Kyle, Erika and Dorit's legal problems to be brought up on the show.

And throw in some investigative reporting on John Sessa! 

• Love 8
(edited)
On May 26, 2019 at 9:42 AM, BodhiGurl said:

I have backed off of twitter in regards to RHOBH this season because of the amount of wacky LVP Stans who are way too emotionally involved in this stupidity - I don't know of this particular instance because...of backing away, but what I've seen the stans say is beyond reason. I don't know if this is just the way of the world now but, yeesh, the stans would make the world a better place if they got emotionally involved in matters that actually, uhm, matter. It bums me out that I now feel the need to avoid Twitter like the plague, at least as it relates to live tweeting reality shows. It's no longer just a place to snark a bit... people go hardcore. I wouldn't doubt some of those LVP stans threatening the other ladies, or at the very least, telling them they should die or whatever other messed up things people behind screens like to say. I mean. This is RHOBH - it's not that serious. I also don't doubt Rinna taking one person (which one is too many) threatening her to make it sound like it's a shiton amount of peeps threatening her... 

I had to Google "stans."     When did that become a word?

Edited by AnnA
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm just happy that Below Deck Mediterranean is back next week. I'm so over these messy shrews!

Maybe I'll give it another try.    I only watched a few episodes and hated it.  Except for Kate,  I do like the original Below Deck 

23 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Maybe I'll give it another try.    I only watched a few episodes and hated it.  Except for Kate,  I do like the original Below Deck 

I find that even if I dislike the cast, the scenery makes it worth watching. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I had to Google "stans."     When did that become a word?

stalker fans - no clue when it became the slang term, but it's been around for awhile. They go above and beyond a reasonable level of fandom, beyond worship even... deep, invested obsession...LOL

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

stalker fans - no clue when it became the slang term, but it's been around for awhile. They go above and beyond a reasonable level of fandom, beyond worship even... deep, invested obsession...LOL

Whether they’re actors, preachers, politicians or reality stars, narcissists draw “stans” like bees to honey - or flies to cowpies.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

Stan became included in the Oxford English Dictionary as slang for what you stated

This was originally from Eminem's song - Stan from 2000. It is about a fan writing to their idol. The fan gets angrier and angrier as each letter he sends is not answered. The fan loses his marbles

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Stan became included in the Oxford English Dictionary as slang for what you stated

This was originally from Eminem's song - Stan from 2000. It is about a fan writing to their idol. The fan gets angrier and angrier as each letter he sends is not answered. The fan loses his marbles

It appears to me that I will no longer be fluent in English in the near future.😧

And what ever happened to Dido? LOL!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

It appears to me that I will no longer be fluent in English in the near future.😧

And what ever happened to Dido? LOL!

Not sure what Dido is up to at this point...but I do remember she got married and when she had her baby boy - she named him STANley.

She claims it is her favorite name and it had nothing to do with the song she did with Eminem

• LOL 9

I’ve mentioned this before, but Too Faced is giving $25k to Vanderpump Dogs in honor of this highlighter launch. (Take that, Erika Jane!)

The IG post says to “tag a puppy lover.”

Why am I so tempted to @doritkemsley?

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
(edited)

Just saw this news story:

"MGM hopes Boy George will give them some of that Bohemian Rhapsody money. A movie about the Culture Club singer is in the works from writer-director Sacha Gervasi (Hitchcock, My Dinner With Herve). The biopic's announcement comes a few days before Rocketman, the musical about Elton John, hits theaters Friday." 

I wonder if PeeeeKaaaay is going to be getting some of the money from this since he's Boy George's manager.

I doubt a film about BG is going to be a box office hit like Rocketman". 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

The Daily Mail recently had a story detailing the fact that Producers are thinking about changing the cast of ROBH and dropping Teddi, Dorit and Lisa Rinna.

To quote a producer "Regardless we’re going to have to look at the entire cast for next season, maybe we’ll do a Dorit and abandon a few of them."

Now that would be a satisfying end to the season from Hell.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

The Daily Mail recently had a story detailing the fact that Producers are thinking about changing the cast of ROBH and dropping Teddi, Dorit and Lisa Rinna.

That's fine with me but they better not forget to fire Kyle and Erika too. Maybe Charlie Sheen knows some high end hookers who can join Denise Richards on the show.

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

Definitely Kyle would have to go if Lisa were to stay. Kyle is the purple loosestrife of the HWs. Pretty, seems like a harmless wildflower, but underneath is really damaging the environment by degrading habitats and choking out native species.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Reality Tea is reporting that the Real Housewives and Bravo production will be called to testify in Maurcios lawsuit because the filmed the Great Gatsby party there last season.

Do you think that maybe this should have been a topic on the show instead of puppygate? Asking for a friend.

I think it should be all or nothing. Since they opened the door to puppygate then Mauricio’s, Pk’s and Tom’s should be fair fodder as well. As Tom has usually chosen not to participate in the show I’m ok with him doing it to a lesser degree. 

• Love 22

Gosh, how should Mauricio's company's lawsuit be introduced into the show and discussed?  Rinna has already stated that she learned her lesson for bringing up the Todd's lawsuit (one of a few).  Erika?  Nope.  Tom's firm is already dealing with one.  Dorit?  Nope.  She and PK are dealing with one.  So.  Is Camille, Teddi and Denise going to meet for lunch and bring up everyone's lawsuits?  Yeah.  Not going to happen.  No one is going to touch it.

The only one could be LVP and that would be total hypocrisy given the lawsuits that they've had in the past.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Gosh, how should Mauricio's company's lawsuit be introduced into the show and discussed?  Rinna has already stated that she learned her lesson for bringing up the Todd's lawsuit (one of a few).  Erika?  Nope.  Tom's firm is already dealing with one.  Dorit?  Nope.  She and PK are dealing with one.  So.  Is Camille, Teddi and Denise going to meet for lunch and bring up everyone's lawsuits?  Yeah.  Not going to happen.  No one is going to touch it.

The only one could be LVP and that would be total hypocrisy given the lawsuits that they've had in the past.

All this is true!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Why would it be hypocrisy? Lisa and Ken didn’t want their lawsuit brought up but Rinna and Brandi did it anyway. So if Lisa brought it up it would tit for tat. What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Radar Online reports that Lisa is going to the reunion. I hope she is not. It will be a pile on and mean girl orgy. But if she does I hope she says that puppygate is only a story because the coven doesn’t want the focus to be on their legal troubles. Some of which were filmed and cut (Dorit being accosted in the Bahamas by creditors).

I hope Lisa blows it up. Especially Kyle and their lawsuit that they might have to testify at and which was also filmed during the Great Gatsby. That would end RHOBH right there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, I have a few ideas.  The first is that Mo could come home and look pensive while Kyle is puttering around the kitchen putting together some sort of cheese plate.  He can say, "Honey, let's grab a drink I have to talk to you about something.  Do you want a margarita?"  She can say sure.  Then they can go to the bar area of the house, and Kyle can bring the cheese.  Mo can make the drinks and while he does, he can explain how they got this paperwork today about this lawsuit and they are being sued, but that it's ridiculous (in his view, of course, I actually don't think it is), etc.

Or, if we wanted to go a different route, let's have Miss Accountability make a phone call and be all concerned about how Kyle is now that this news is out there.  After all, there's this horrible situation about her friend and you'd definitely call to offer support, right?

Or, we could have a whole storyline about how someone leaked this information to a tabloid and how it's just sour grapes to try to change a narrative instead of focusing on the fact that Mo likely committed fraud.  I mean, who in the group is really focusing on the fact that Dorit dumped the dog? They're more worried about how the story spread.  So the show could have focused on how Kyle had to reassure her kids that things were fine, etc.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

We could have an episode where everyone not named Kyle is mad because they've been subpoenaed over the Great Gatsby party.

Unlike other lawsuits, this may actually have the other housewives "involved".

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, langford peel said:

Why would it be hypocrisy? Lisa and Ken didn’t want their lawsuit brought up but Rinna and Brandi did it anyway. So if Lisa brought it up it would tit for tat. What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Radar Online reports that Lisa is going to the reunion. I hope she is not. It will be a pile on and mean girl orgy. But if she does I hope she says that puppygate is only a story because the coven doesn’t want the focus to be on their legal troubles. Some of which were filmed and cut (Dorit being accosted in the Bahamas by creditors).

I hope Lisa blows it up. Especially Kyle and their lawsuit that they might have to testify at and which was also filmed during the Great Gatsby. That would end RHOBH right there.

It would be tit for tat if Rinna was dealing with a lawsuit.  But that's not the case.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

It would be tit for tat if Rinna was dealing with a lawsuit.  But that's not the case.

All of the women are part of a united front attacking LVP and trying to drive her off the show. Lisa should acknowledge the phony meme that she is manipulative and should be transparent. She needs to talk about Kyle and Erika’a and Doritos lawsuits that they are deflecting with puppygate. LVP needs to hold Teddi accountable for her multi level marketing scam that rips off her customers. She needs to smash Rinna for sending that cupcake tweet and general cruelty that she laughs off.

LVP needs to blow up their shit and take no prisoners. In fact I would hope she drops those bombs and then walks off into the sunset.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
15 hours ago, langford peel said:

LVP has had lawsuits - that she and Ken actually lost - that were never brought up on air by the women. Lawsuits involving sexual harassment and tampering with evidence - not only were LVP and Ken found liable for damages but there were also ordered to pay plaintiff's attorney fees. LVP then lied about it in the press and said they won the case when they in fact did not.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Fair enough. Bring them up. Just note that the sexual harassment was by employees and not personal actions by Ken or Lisa . Not like the frauds perpetrated personally by Maurcio, PK and Dorito. I give Tom a pass because he is too senile to remember he had to pay back the loan.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Fair enough. Bring them up. Just note that the sexual harassment was by employees and not personal actions by Ken or Lisa . Not like the frauds perpetrated personally by Maurcio, PK and Dorito. I give Tom a pass because he is too senile to remember he had to pay back the loan.

Yes, sexual harassment was by employees. But Ken apparently destroyed video evidence. And apparently both of them sought to hush the whole thing up, so they definitely had culpability if true.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think the facts of that case should be discussed. Along with the multi-million dollar frauds that Mauricio perpetrated and PK’a gambling debts and Doritos defrauding of investors and vendors. Then we can discuss the loan Tom is defaulting on because he has to fund Erika’s vanity project. Round it out with Teddi's pyramid scheme and Harry Hamlin's deep dark secret.

Now that would be a reunion!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

I think the trouble with discussing the lawsuits on the show is that many of them are complicated. They could barely handle why what Dorit did in Puppygate was wrong. 

Well, we can sacrifice airing one of the many repeats of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days or whatever other crappy movie Bravo repeats Thursday-Sunday each week so that we can have an 86 part reunion and cover it all! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 5/31/2019 at 3:57 PM, dosodog said:

I still think Bravo dropped the ball by not showing the Bahama Ya Cheap Bitch pool incident. 

It's not like we viewers can't handle more than one storyline.  PuppyGate and Cheap Bitchgate.  

WHAT!??  Where can I read about this?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, langford peel said:

I think the facts of that case should be discussed. Along with the multi-million dollar frauds that Mauricio perpetrated and PK’a gambling debts and Doritos defrauding of investors and vendors. Then we can discuss the loan Tom is defaulting on because he has to fund Erika’s vanity project. Round it out with Teddi's pyramid scheme and Harry Hamlin's deep dark secret.

Now that would be a reunion!

Then let’s be sure to invite Kim, too. So we can talk about the husband.

kim richards bravo GIF

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6