Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

I loved Joyce. She's probably one of the nicest women they've ever casted on the show. She was also beautiful, had the glamorous lifestyle, wasn't afraid to engage, just perfect. I will never understand why Andy didn't care for her. If memory serves correct, the people who were really rude to her were Yolanda and Brandi. She got off to a bad start with LVP but they became friends. I don't remember Kyle being anything but nice to her. 

I think Brandi was jealous there was this new beautiful, tall, skinny younger chick on the show. That was her identity until Joyce showed up. She seemed to get off being a few years younger than the other "menopause mamas." I don't know why she rubbed Yolanda the wrong way. I actually liked Yolanda until she was so rude to Joyce. 

I love that Joyce and LVP became friends and wish we could keep LVP and bring Joyce back!

• Love 21
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I loved Joyce. She's probably one of the nicest women they've ever casted on the show. She was also beautiful, had the glamorous lifestyle, wasn't afraid to engage, just perfect. I will never understand why Andy didn't care for her. If memory serves correct, the people who were really rude to her were Yolanda and Brandi. She got off to a bad start with LVP but they became friends. I don't remember Kyle being anything but nice to her. 

I think Brandi was jealous there was this new beautiful, tall, skinny younger chick on the show. That was her identity until Joyce showed up. She seemed to get off being a few years younger than the other "menopause mamas." I don't know why she rubbed Yolanda the wrong way. I actually liked Yolanda until she was so rude to Joyce. 

I love that Joyce and LVP became friends and wish we could keep LVP and bring Joyce back!

jmo, but I think the main "problem" with Joyce was that she was a nice, young, thin, pretty pageant contestant with incredible hair, among a group of has-been models and actresses trying to pretend they still have it.

I'm actually surprised we never saw Kyle "joke" about sneaking into Joyce's bedroom in the middle of the night with a pair of scissors.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

jmo, but I think the main "problem" with Joyce was that she was a nice, young, thin, pretty pageant contestant with incredible hair, among a group of has-been models and actresses trying to pretend they still have it.

I'm actually surprised we never saw Kyle "joke" about sneaking into Joyce's bedroom in the middle of the night with a pair of scissors.

That definitely applied to Brandi and Yolanda.

Lol! I don’t remember Kyle having a problem with Joyce, but that’s funny.

• Love 5

I find it interesting that Joyce said that Kyle was also trying to convince her that Lisa was a bad person. Yet, Kyle claims she loves Lisa and she is her friend. This really does seem like they actively set out to take Lisa down multiple times. I always gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were simply jealous of her fan loyalty and pounced on any chance to expose her. But, I never thought they ACTIVELY planned ways to gang up and get rid of her. Kyle is even more toxic than I originally thought. 

What's worse though is that prior to Puerto Rico, Brandi and Yolanda were pretending to be Lisa's friend while trying to poison Joyce against her. Joice actually tried to warn Lisa that this was happening, but Lisa stayed loyal to them and had issues with Joyce as a result. It wasn't until they all attacked in Puerto Rico, that Lisa realized Joyce was right. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I find it interesting that Joyce said that Kyle was also trying to convince her that Lisa was a bad person. Yet, Kyle claims she loves Lisa and she is her friend. This really does seem like they actively set out to take Lisa down multiple times. I always gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were simply jealous of her fan loyalty and pounced on any chance to expose her. But, I never thought they ACTIVELY planned ways to gang up and get rid of her. Kyle is even more toxic than I originally thought. 

Kyle has tried to do that every season. Every damned season except the first one.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 21
On 4/18/2019 at 3:55 PM, Jel said:

Here's how I, an admitted LVP admirer, views shower-invite gate: Lisa knew there was a shower for Camille that day (she knew from production call times, etc.), but she had blocked Kyle, so she didn't receive an "invitation" per se...not a "Please come and celebrate with us..." kind of thing, just a "filming at 2" notice. She knew it was happening, she knew she could go if she wanted because she works there, but she didn't feel invited. And because she hadn't received a proper invitation, didn't feel welcome? Initially, she felt badly about missing it (again, she knew it was happening) and said so to Camille, but once she learned what Camille had said about her, she thought, well screw her anyway, now I no longer feel bad. I can relate -- I doubt I would have gone either after I'd learned what they were saying about me and the Radar Online story, (via Kyle) then seeing them together at the Polo Lounge, etc. the same night. 

Lisa's texts to Camille appear to have been hastily written. She said "I wasn't invited", but she should have said "I didn't receive an invitation". In my mind anyway.

I read somewhere that Kyle said something like, "I texted, I emailed and I had my assistant email"...to cover all bases (or something). Not sure why she'd feel the need to cover all bases though if she didn't know she was text blocked.

Here's how I read it: LVP lied about not being invited. She has been caught lying on the show several times.

• Love 8
On 4/19/2019 at 6:00 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Good for Teddi - nice to see someone unafraid of the wicked witch. Much like other notable narcissists, LVP is too chickenshit to do her dirty work herself, face to face - she relies on Twitter or flying monkey loyalists.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Lisa Vanderpump has a very large and devoted fan base. Teddi does not. Lisa has a rich and full life with many exciting businesses and charity endeavors that are wonderful opportunities for filming. Teddi does not. Lisa has many storylines on the show because of her accomplishments in her life. Teddi does not and is only on the show because of her father. Teddi’s only storyline is attacking Lisa. Without that she has nothing.

Teddi’s attacks on Lisa and the people on Twitter are just sad. She should enjoy it now because she will soon be joining Carlton and Brandi and Taylor and all the rest on the scrap heap.

GET OUT TEDDI!!!!!!

It’s really not about either, or - there’s room on the show for several personalities. That’s what ensemble shows are all about.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Actually when they make the whole show about the group attacking one person it is not an ensemble show anymore. It is a pile on that nobody wants to see.

In fact there is no room  for some of these personalities anymore.

Holding someone accountable for their behavior does not equal “attacking” except for in the distorted minds of narcissists like LVP. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Mocking someone’s teeth on national television is attacking.

Refusing to believe someone who swears on their children is attacking.

Conspiring together to isolate and get someone off the show is attacking.

Teddi is quoted that if Lisa comes on the reunion and apologizes to them then they would accept it and let her back in the group. How delusional are these women?

Very delusional. Who would want to be part of this group who are now being attacked and ridiculed on social media for their actions against LVP?

• Love 20
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Very delusional. Who would want to be part of this group who are now being attacked and ridiculed on social media for their actions against LVP?

Narcissists always have followers who are willing to bully others on behalf of them, regardless of their behavior - we see it on playgrounds, in corporations, churches and politics. Narcissists target any truthteller who threatens them, and their followers jump into action. But there’s a reason the saying is “The truth shall set you free.” 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

After watching how they went after LVP, I’d be worried about who is next. They always seem to have a target. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, langford peel said:

If these items qualify as attacking, then LVP has been guilty of attacking others on the show many, many times.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, langford peel said:

Teddi is quoted that if Lisa comes on the reunion and apologizes to them then they would accept it and let her back in the group. How delusional are these women?

Not to mention, Teddi is boring as fuck.
Denise seems nice but so far kind of dim.
Erika Jayne is going to age out really soon.
Kyle just shops. She doesn't even pretend to do one iota of charity work. Please let me know if I'm wrong. In fact, do any of them other than Vanderpump do any charity work?
None of these bitches are willing to work as hard as Lisa does on different projects.

I guess Rinna will always have HSN or wherever it is she sells her rags. 

• Love 22

I don't think she should go to the reunion either. I don't think Andy or Bravo have been very supportive, and I don't expect him to treat her fairly. He's as much as said he doesn't see any bullying, while many of us (former girls) see little but.  The fact that he doesn't see it doesn't make me feel confident that she'll be treated fairly. And the "we'll forgive her if she apologizes" is beyond the pale. I can't tell if the cognitive dissonance is that strong in them, or if they are afraid she'll actually show up.

Even if Lisa did every single thing they accuse her of, for the other HWs, there is simply no winning this battle. They brought their receipts, and they were a fail. They made their best case. It was a fail. They tried some PR ("Goodbye Kyle Challenge") also a fail. It's devolved into flip offs and Twitter fights with fans of the show.  More fails.  At some point they have to acknowledge that what they, individually, are reacting to (about Lisa) is not resonating with the viewers.  The fact that they can't see this by now looks pathological to me.  

This seems like a toxic workplace for Lisa.  If I were Lisa, I'd start looking for a new network for VPR and shop any new shows elsewhere.  

If Kyle thinks she should be the HBIC, let her try. Although once her "loving" bitching about LVP" has been removed as a subject, she'll have a lot less to talk about. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

I think that if LVP chooses to not attend the reunion it will barely be one episode. The only way to get more play would be to bring up everyone else's lawsuits and whatnot. That might be fun to watch. The reunion can be that bucket of crabs that @langford peel mentioned and we will see who climbs out. 

smoking-crab-deal-with-it.gif

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I think that if LVP chooses to not attend the reunion it will barely be one episode. The only way to get more play would be to bring up everyone else's lawsuits and whatnot. That might be fun to watch. The reunion can be that bucket of crabs that @langford peel mentioned and we will see who climbs out. 

smoking-crab-deal-with-it.gif

You graduated to GIFS!!!!!!!!

OccasionalZigzagHyracotherium-size_restr

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, politichick said:

Kyle just shops. She doesn't even pretend to do one iota of charity work. Please let me know if I'm wrong. In fact, do any of them other than Vanderpump do any charity work?
None of these bitches are willing to work as hard as Lisa does on different projects.

In one of the first seasons, Kyle held a charity event to raise money to bring movies and videos to children in hospitals. I thought it was an odd cause. I guess she figured there are enough charities to help pay for silly things like medication and hospital stays, or hotel rooms for families that have to travel to get necessary care, ...but have they seen Return to Witch Mountain, or LHOP? I get that entertainment and toys and games are important in making the patients more comfortable and helping them do/see things they might otherwise not have access to in a hospital setting, however it felt shallow to me, but most things about Kyle do, so there's that...

• Love 16

We never know who’s giving money to various charities or who gives their time without the cameras around. 

However, the only other housewife who seemed as passionate about giving back as LVP was Joanna Krupa from Miami. I really respect both women for doing so much because not everyone with the means does. 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

In one of the first seasons, Kyle held a charity event to raise money to bring movies and videos to children in hospitals. I thought it was an odd cause. I guess she figured there are enough charities to help pay for silly things like medication and hospital stays, or hotel rooms for families that have to travel to get necessary care, ...but have they seen Return to Witch Mountain, or LHOP? I get that entertainment and toys and games are important in making the patients more comfortable and helping them do/see things they might otherwise not have access to in a hospital setting, however it felt shallow to me, but most things about Kyle do, so there's that...

I wish I could do "like" and "lol" at the same time, because "but have they seen Return to Witch Mountain" has me lolling right now! 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

The latest thing --- everyone except for Kyle agrees to move on if LVP apologizes and admits to puppygate!

How outrageous!  This after Rinna mocked Lisa viciously and this after they accused her with NO evidence!

This whole thing is disgusting.  Rinna needs to be fired. 

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

I think you are exactly right. Satan Andy is invested in salvaging this cast so he switched clips on WWHN to pretend that Kyle was defending Lisa when she was defending Lisa Rinna. They seem to  just not be ready for the audience reaction and how the overwhelming majority now despise the bullies. There has been audience revulsion at individual Housewives like Jill Zarin before but never an entire “ensemble.” I think Bravo, Satan Andy and the Bullies of Beverly Hills have really overplayed their hand and misread the situation.

I listened to Andy's radio show on Sirius last week. He was asking for feedback regarding RHBH. EVERY SINGLE CALLER was pro LVP and Andy could not have been less supportive of her. His lame responses to people's negative comments regarding the other women were "ummm hmmm' and 'oh, ok'  (in the condescending tone that we all know) and his only comment was to say that the others have been saying the same thing about LVP  for years. 

I had to change the station. I think he is just worried about the impact this will have on the show next season. People aren't having any of this Teddi, Dorrit, Kyle, Rinna, Erika f'd up mess and he doesn't know how to save the show now.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

I think LVP is a jerk who thinks she's way better than she is, and she has reaped what she has sown in her behavior towards others over the years, and her refusal to just admit she was pissed at Dorit at the beginning of the season, preferring to make nasty remarks and dole out her own special type of "punishment."  (IMO what makes her dog charity look bad is her "Why would I be upset with Dorit?")

That being said, I can't imagine why anyone involved in this show would believe this makes for good TV for an entire season?  It is not fun or interesting to watch the same ladies make accusations or fun of the same lady on the same topic week after week after week, no matter how much I don't care for that lady.  I am looking forward to the trip, to LVP's bar in Vegas - even to Erica's tacky show - anything else!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, politichick said:

Yes.  We just saw Teddi host an event to raise money for VPD.  Of course it was just a few grand as VVP said.  So what?  She took the time to do it and the other women came out and supported it.  And this is not the first time she's done a fundraiser for VPD.

Just off the top of my head, Kyle is involved with the Children's Hospital and it was even the charity she was playing for on Celebrity Apprentice.

Rinna has been honored for her charity work with Angel Food Project.

I'm sure there are many other charities that the women are involved in whether it be fundraising or attending fundraising events. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Clearly, LVP is only comfortable on shows like Vanderpump Rules where everyone has to do what she wants and she can fire them if they say anything she doesn’t want to hear - hopefully she won’t attend the reunion and ruin the event by playing victim, as Nene did this year.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Clearly, LVP is only comfortable on shows like Vanderpump Rules where everyone has to do what she wants and she can fire them if they say anything she doesn’t want to hear - hopefully she won’t attend the reunion and ruin the event by playing victim, as Nene did this year.

Yes, she's clearly uncomfortable, as evidenced by her NINE seasons the show...

Damage control?  https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-9-drama-andy-cohen-reacts

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I made a BH and ATL comparison myself last night but I thought Nene was more like the HWs, and the other (ATL) HWs were more like LVP.  Nene was making the accusations and the HWs were denying them. No amount of explanation or denial (like Lisa is doing on BH) could sway Nene from her theory that they were all out to get her (like the other HWs are doing on BH to Lisa).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, snarts said:

Yes, she's clearly uncomfortable, as evidenced by her NINE seasons the show...

Damage control?  https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-9-drama-andy-cohen-reacts

Bah, if that's their idea of damage control (which it does appear to be) it's weak. Overall, I think he has not been very supportive at all, and either has the Bravo production team. The WWHL clip -- see she does stick up for you, Lisa-- when it wasn't even a clip of Kyle sticking up for LVP (but rather Rinna) kind of spoke volumes. Could they not find a clip of Kyle actually sticking up for Lisa? I'm thinking no, they couldn't, because Kyle always seems to  temper anything positive she says about Lisa with some kind of side eye.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Jel said:

I made a BH and ATL comparison myself last night but I thought Nene was more like the HWs, and the other (ATL) HWs were more like LVP.  Nene was making the accusations and the HWs were denying them. No amount of explanation or denial (like Lisa is doing on BH) could sway Nene from her theory that they were all out to get her (like the other HWs are doing on BH to Lisa).

All of the self-crowned Queen Bees - Nene, LVP, Bethenny, Vicki, etc. - have a few things in common: thinking they are more important than the others; expecting special treatment, including that others should defer to them; using/manipulating others; an inability to take responsibility for their behavior; and resorting to pathetic displays of poor-me syndrome when all else fails. 

So many reunion shows turn into shitfests because of Queen Bee victimhood. We just saw it with Nene - don’t need to see it yet again.

• Love 4