Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Brandy looks awful. A lot of bad work has been done (wonky lips)  she doesn't even look like herself. Plus she has franken feet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6919545/amp/Brandi-Glanville-looks-worse-wear-leaves-Hollywood-hot-spot-holding-pals.html

Yeah, I was going to mention that a woman staring down the barrel of 50, should have learned that torturous footware is a common cause of bunions.

Screenshot (540).png

I don't wish it, but have no doubt that she will sooner than later, show up in the Everything Else TV forum in the Celebrity Deaths thread.  She gon' par-tay and botox herself right into an early grave.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
'She', not 'The'.
  • Love 5

It's really sad. She doesn't look anything like the Brandi who first appeared on BHOBH.

Is this all really just injectibles or has she gone under a knife that cut off some facial nerves? Nothing is symmetrical. One eye is bigger than the other. What is that line under one cheek - very jokerish.

I'm waiting for a documentary on the addiction to botox and fillers

• Love 15

When Brandi first joined the cast, I thought she was one of the prettiest on the show. High cheekbones, beautiful skin, legs for days, just a really striking woman.

I hope whatever she did to her face settles. It's really a shame because as much as I am not a fan of hers, she was a pretty girl imo. It's hard for anyone to age, and even harder when you're known as this hot blonde model and are in the public eye.

• Love 20
53 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

When Brandi first joined the cast, I thought she was one of the prettiest on the show. High cheekbones, beautiful skin, legs for days, just a really striking woman.

I hope whatever she did to her face settles. It's really a shame because as much as I am not a fan of hers, she was a pretty girl imo. It's hard for anyone to age, and even harder when you're known as this hot blonde model and are in the public eye.

That looks like clear tape on her lip ,like MJ used tape his nose.  

• Useful 1

I can't remember the last time Brandi looked even decent. She's a trainwreck every time I see pictures of her out in public. She needs to lay off the injections and her legs look scary thin.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's really sad. She doesn't look anything like the Brandi who first appeared on BHOBH.

Is this all really just injectibles or has she gone under a knife that cut off some facial nerves? Nothing is symmetrical. One eye is bigger than the other. What is that line under one cheek - very jokerish.

If Dorian Gray's painting were a sentient being, it would be Brandi Glanville. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I'm not saying this as snark, but that picture of her leaning against the wall makes me think of Intervention when they show the terrible ravages addiction has on a person. She clearly has a problem with at least one substance, and it's tragic. She has a 14 year old? That's the height of asshole behavior and mean comments from peers -- it cannot be easy being her son right now. The whole thing is truly very sad to me.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Jel said:

I'm not saying this as snark, but that picture of her leaning against the wall makes me think of Intervention when they show the terrible ravages addiction has on a person. She clearly has a problem with at least one substance, and it's tragic. She has a 14 year old? That's the height of asshole behavior and mean comments from peers -- it cannot be easy being her son right now. The whole thing is truly very sad to me.

My mind went to Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver when I saw that photo.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, SCS said:

Lisa’s red-string bracelet represents this! Or this! Or this!

https://blog.sivanaspirit.com/spiritual-red-string/

Apparently it can also be a pro-anorexia thing — or maybe was and isn’t any longer? 

This is why, as a Catholic myself, I was surprised she would make fun of Catholics with ashes...I have seen her wearing the red string/yarn before, thus I figured she was spiritual/religious at some level and wouldn’t appreciate anyone making fun of her beliefs.  Her comments were callous IMO and reminded me of when Ted Turner was making fun of “Jesus freaks” who observe Ash Wednesday.  Well, at least he apologized, likely because it wasn’t a good look, not out of contrition, that’s for sure.

She is such a showboat, that ASSumes motives of others...and somehow in spite of her crass behavior believes she is actually the good, upstanding person.  Her lack of compassion and awareness are mind boggling to me.  She also is a crowd follower...not an attractive quality  at her age!

• Love 12

Admittedly, I’ve not  watched since the Showdown at Villa Rosa episode. It really was worse than I anticipated and this kind of vitriol is not the reason I watch these shows.  I miss what used to be smart, funny, lighthearted fun. I think the flavour changed first with Brandi, ( who I initially liked and felt sorry for,  given her treatment by the Richards sisters)  and now especially Rinna. Not just this franchise but other RH shows have  become twisted versions of Survivor. The convicted felon, the cancer scammer,  and Frankel all seem to hold reign over who   stays and who goes. Rinna’s unabashed delight with her success in turning all the others against Lisa Is appalling. She has been goading others to fight this battle for sometime now only to sit back like a gleeful Caligula watching the games. Now Kyle and Erica are suggesting that Lisa has hired bots to explain the backlash these cackling harridans have received.  Hypothetically, it’s interesting to think what might  have happened had Lisa Vanderpump been successful with her supposed manipulations of the dog story.  What if Rinna utilized her machinations, albeit clumsy and obvious, to go after Dorit?

• Rinna does keep score and Dorit’s pill gossip ( which ironically, both Lisa and Boy George tried to shut down) should be more than enough reason
  •  Although we have not seen Mrs. Girardi for a very long time now, instead just the Jayne persona, one would think that, in the recesses of her very  vapid mind, Erica would recall the embarrassment and humiliation she underwent with Dorit’s treatment of her during “panty gate”
  • Teddy was treated abominably by both Dorit and Erika last year; the slights and barbed comments were many. What if Rinna encouraged her in her petty revenge against Dorit, instead  of twisting things to make it seem the Teddy  was a victim of Lisa?
  • Kyle, not just at the beginning of the season, but since Dorit’s  arrival on the show, has expressed disappointment and frustration at Lisa’s continued défense and support of Dorit. (In this,  I agree with Kyle; Lisa’s support of Dorit has been to a fault).  

Rinna would have had plenty of ammunition for Dorit. The woman dumped not just one, but two dogs and, according to Teddy and Lucy’s new owner, the dog(s) were not treated well while under Dorit’s care. 

In the past, Rinna has not hesitated  to bring up Lisa’s lawsuit on camera, despite having only superficial  knowledge from tabloids. Rinna could be relishing her opportunity to share her eye witness account of Dorit’s sprint of shame around the Bahamian pool for unpaid debts and the various other lawsuits....

Long winded I know, and my point is admittedly muddled, but I expect that Rinna and the harridans would not be receiving the same backlash, and in fact, might even be enjoying a modicum of support from those who are tired of the phoney and duplicitous Dorit. To determine that Lisa’s extensive fan support is artificial is disingenuous, to say the least.

Edited by LadyK
Grammar
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Lol wow. So I guess all the people on these forums who support LVP could be bots or paid too? 

I am 100% against trolls attacking any of them. There are some people who are downright nasty. The ladies are right to be upset if people they’ve never met are tweeting them ugly things, wishing them harm, talking about their kids. None of that is cool.

I totally agree - but that's where their comments should have stopped. They could address even fight back against trolls but there's no basis to say that LVP is paying for bots to go after them online. It's petty, unfounded and it just makes them look like they're trying to throw anything and everything they can at the wall and hoping something will stick.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

I totally agree - but that's where their comments should have stopped. They could address even fight back against trolls but there's no basis to say that LVP is paying for bots to go after them online. It's petty, unfounded and it just makes them look like they're trying to throw anything and everything they can at the wall and hoping something will stick.

Totally agree! 

• Love 8

I honestly can't feel sorry for Brandi. She's a nasty person to other people but quick to call out for sympathy when she's caught doing something stupid. And each time, it's the same song and dance. Somehow being a hot mess always comes back to her being in tears about being single.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Giselle said:

Yikes!

BRANDI  looks like shit. Also looks like she has damaged a facial nerve. 

She took down the video from her Instagram but these guys caught it.

Brandi was cruel when a man was trying to jump off a bridge to his death, he held up traffic and made her late.  She called out Maloof's plastic surgery. She has been mean on her podcast. Everything can't be about being single and having to share custody of your kids. miIlions of people have this same life and aren't total eff ups. Grow up and stop being a victim of your life. I can not stand her.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

Brandi was cruel when a man was trying to jump off a bridge to his death, he held up traffic and made her late.  She called out Maloof's plastic surgery. She has been mean on her podcast. Everything can't be about being single and having to share custody of your kids. miIlions of people have this same life and aren't total eff ups. Grow up and stop being a victim of your life. I can not stand her.

Exactly.

She deserves every bit of grief that comes her way. She's never cared about hurting anyone else's feelings or airing their personal issues. She shouldn't expect us to care when karma blows back on her.

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Exactly.

She deserves every bit of grief that comes her way. She's never cared about hurting anyone else's feelings or airing their personal issues. She shouldn't expect us to care when karma blows back on her.

Yes, she let the world know  Maloofs kids were through surrogate, who does that? How evil must you be to air out someones secret like that.  Just because you're jealous of a life they have,

• Love 12
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

Yes, she let the world know  Maloofs kids were through surrogate, who does that? How evil must you be to air out someones secret like that.  Just because you're jealous of a life they have,

I know. What she said about Joanna Krupa was also evil. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, janie2002 said:

She definitely looks like she has some nerve damage/paralysis from her addiction to the scalpel.  I have zero sympathy for her. She makes and lies in her own bed, daily.  She and Bethenny Frankel are two-of-a-kind with the sloppy sobbing on social media.  Ugh.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 9

This was her worst?

I say it was stumbling out of restaurant drunk, tits falling out, in a gauzy see-through mini dress hiked up with your tampon string hanging out in full view. 

Even after the ladies kept quiet about it all season long, and to this day never bring it up, she still acted/acts horribly towards them.

• Love 12
On 4/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I'm calling photoshop on the picture on the left. 

5 hours ago, Giselle said:

This was her worst?

I say it was stumbling out of restaurant drunk, tits falling out, in a gauzy see-through mini dress hiked up with your tampon string hanging out in full view. 

Even after the ladies kept quiet about it all season long, and to this day never bring it up, she still acted/acts horribly towards them.

I don't recall what incident you're talking about. So I tried googling 'Brandi Glanville drunk'. It's sad how many different images pop up from different occasions.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

This was her worst?

I do remember Kyle mentioning it at the reunion. I can't remember what horrible insult Brandi had thrown out there, but Kyle said that at least she wasn't walking around with her tampon string hanging out. Brandi retorted "at least I still get my period, bitch" as though menopause weren't something that she was also fast approaching. 

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I do remember Kyle mentioning it at the reunion. I can't remember what horrible insult Brandi had thrown out there, but Kyle said that at least she wasn't walking around with her tampon string hanging out. Brandi retorted "at least I still get my period, bitch" as though menopause weren't something that she was also fast approaching. 

I remember that and her "menopause mamas" comments. I've never heard anyone about brag about getting a period before. Even if Brandi were a 20-year-old, it was a ridiculous thing to say.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

You're right. They kept quiet about it until the reunion.

• Love 4

We really need an "ew" emoticon.

WWHL had Rinna on tonight.  And Andy asked Rinna

ABOUT DORIT BEING CHASED AROUND THE POOL IN THE BAHAMAS!

living single swoon GIF by Dawnie Marie

He wanted to know why no one talked about the woman chasing them around the pool in the Bahamas.   Rinna said she brought up Ken and Lisa's lawsuit last season and got dragged for it so she was staying out of it.  She didn't want to embarrass Dorit...

eyeroll GIF

He brought up Radar Online publicly saying LVP didnt leak the story.  Rinna stuck with LVP and backstabbing similarities. 

He brought up Nicolette Sheridan joining the show. Rinna said nothing. Just sucked hard on her straw and stared into camera.

He brought up Twitter.  She thinks it's distorting the story.

the greatest showman lol GIF by Sky

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

So Bravo has put out the midseason trailer for RHOBH and you know your season is a dud when the large part of the midseason trailer is stuff you already used for the season trailer.

Also you know Bravo is desperate for LVP footage if they've got her Las Vegas opening in this midseason thing and that happened only a couple weeks ago.

https://people.com/tv/rhobh-season-9-midseason-trailer/

Edited by BloggerAloud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 4/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, RealHousewife said:

Lol wow. So I guess all the people on these forums who support LVP could be bots or paid too? 

I wish someone would pay me to post about RH. At least then I could justify the excessive amount of time I spend watching and thinking about Bravo.

On 4/14/2019 at 11:02 AM, TVFANNO1 said:

Wow - Charlie Sheen certainly wouldn't want to suck those toes.

I bet Jax Taylor still would.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 4/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, KungFuBunny said:

She's such a shitty person and a mess, but I can't help but feel a little sad for her.  I don't feel sorry for her, but she makes me sad because she's obviously so broken.  I don't think it was Eddie leaving her though.  I think whatever it was was wrong before that.  Eddie/LeAnne might have exacerbated it.  But what do I know, I'm probably just a bot.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Reality police said:

Look closely on the left. 

brandi-glanville-drunk-RHOBH.jpg

Ohhh, I see it. I have no idea what when I read the initial post, I thought I read the description black mini dress. It was nowhere close to what was said. What an embarrassment. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I wish someone would pay me to post about RH. At least then I could justify the excessive amount of time I spend watching and thinking about Bravo.

Right?! I’d feel so much better about how invested I am in the shows. Lol  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It's finished!  (Until it's not).

lisa-vanderpump-kyle-richards

Interesting.  On the one hand she states in her blog:

“Of course, I would’ve been there for Camille’s wedding shower if things were different,” she continued. “But after the caustic remarks I have been informed of last week, it seems to have appeased my guilt.”

On the other hand, the text she sent Camille stated that she wasn't invited.

If you weren't invited, wouldn't you have stated you weren't invited rather than "If things were different"?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Here is a great article where Joyce talks about the current gang up on Lisa:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6929819/RHOBH-star-Joyce-Giraud-slams-petty-cast-mates-ganging-Lisa-Vanderpump.html

Joyce would be an excellent additions to the show as she is rich and accomplished and actually has a husband and a family. But in the article she states she doesn't want to be back on the show. 

She outlines how in her season Kyle and Brandi tried to turn her against Lisa and wanted to use her the way Kyle and Lisa Rinna and Erica are using Teddi this season. Joyce was too smart....no too kind for that.  As a result she is great friends with Lisa to this day and enjoyed the opening of her new joint in Vegas.

GOODBYE KYLE!

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Interesting.  On the one hand she states in her blog:

“Of course, I would’ve been there for Camille’s wedding shower if things were different,” she continued. “But after the caustic remarks I have been informed of last week, it seems to have appeased my guilt.”

On the other hand, the text she sent Camille stated that she wasn't invited.

If you weren't invited, wouldn't you have stated you weren't invited rather than "If things were different"?

Here's how I, an admitted LVP admirer, views shower-invite gate: Lisa knew there was a shower for Camille that day (she knew from production call times, etc.), but she had blocked Kyle, so she didn't receive an "invitation" per se...not a "Please come and celebrate with us..." kind of thing, just a "filming at 2" notice. She knew it was happening, she knew she could go if she wanted because she works there, but she didn't feel invited. And because she hadn't received a proper invitation, didn't feel welcome? Initially, she felt badly about missing it (again, she knew it was happening) and said so to Camille, but once she learned what Camille had said about her, she thought, well screw her anyway, now I no longer feel bad. I can relate -- I doubt I would have gone either after I'd learned what they were saying about me and the Radar Online story, (via Kyle) then seeing them together at the Polo Lounge, etc. the same night. 

Lisa's texts to Camille appear to have been hastily written. She said "I wasn't invited", but she should have said "I didn't receive an invitation". In my mind anyway.

I read somewhere that Kyle said something like, "I texted, I emailed and I had my assistant email"...to cover all bases (or something). Not sure why she'd feel the need to cover all bases though if she didn't know she was text blocked.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Here is a great article where Joyce talks about the current gang up on Lisa:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6929819/RHOBH-star-Joyce-Giraud-slams-petty-cast-mates-ganging-Lisa-Vanderpump.html

Joyce would be an excellent additions to the show as she is rich and accomplished and actually has a husband and a family. But in the article she states she doesn't want to be back on the show. 

She outlines how in her season Kyle and Brandi tried to turn her against Lisa and wanted to use her the way Kyle and Lisa Rinna and Erica are using Teddi this season. Joyce was too smart....no too kind for that.  As a result she is great friends with Lisa to this day and enjoyed the opening of her new joint in Vegas.

GOODBYE KYLE!

This needs to be talked about more!

• Love 10