Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On 3/18/2019 at 7:00 PM, Stats Queen said:

That was awful and not sure what to say about the psychiatrist- unless she took liberties with what he/she was trying to communicate.

It’s nice to see Taylor is still a disgusting human being.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 3/18/2019 at 11:00 PM, Giselle said:

Why blame just Dorit of thinking she's above the rules in this instance when LVP grossly played favorites amongst her clients and let her get away with not living up to the contract. LVP allowed both herself and Dorit to be gross examples of being above the rules.

Because of that, just because she used her power as a co-owner & waived Dorito's fine doesn't mean that Bravo should pay LVP for not showing up. 

Maybe it would teach LVP how to have backbone & enforce a contact when a friend screws up. Especially if her pooches are so precious.

100% agree. And that explains, for me, WHY this set-up : to cover her ass, AND putting Dorit and PK (not that I like them AT ALL, lol) in a very bad light at the same time, BUT with her hands and reputation as clean as possible...

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Adira said:

The rest of the text convo is interesting (go to Blizzards twitter to see the full page) Teddi was too busy trying to get her brother on Vanderpump Rules to have time to fix her brother up with Hannah.  Yet on VPR, but Teddi was asking Lisa to hire him for a job, not an acting gig, because he had made some mistakes and needed a fresh start.

Apparently he had some problems with the law, along with her other brother.

I read somewhere that Teddi stated her brother no longer works at TomTom and works for her husband, I believe.

Not such a sweet Teddi Bear after all.

Edited by Aunt Kiki
Misspelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

Paris Hilton Desperate To Join 'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills': 'She Wants A Million Bucks!'

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/paris-hilton-desperate-to-join-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-she-wants-a-million-bucks/

“Paris’ aunt Kyle Richards is encouraging Paris to join her as a ‘Housewives’ cast member,”

not safe for work no GIF

9 hours ago, Wicked said:

Teddi's resply

GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Imo, this just shows that Kyle is jealous of the fan following that LVP has, and that she has been able to not only get spinoffs, but have them picked up for a second season (and beyond). IMO, Kyle came on the show thinking she was going to be the queen bee, and LVP got the love (and spinoffs) that Kyle wished she had.

I think Kyle feels her life has always been living in the shadow of someone else's popularity. First Kim and Kathy, and just when she thought she could break out and be the star she's always wanted to be, LVP steals her limelight by being more likeable, and more successful in her tv/spinoff endeavors.

I hate to use jealousy as an excuse, because they all think we should be jealous of them, but I think Kyle would cut a bitch (or "borrow" a Ferrari, or steal a God damned house, or turn on LVP) to be the most popular, in a heart beat.

I'm not saying LVP's a saint. I just think Kyle and Mo are shallow, and all about appearances and being rich and famous, regardless of who gets stepped on along the way.

I think there's something about Kyle that helps her to get away with stuff that others wouldn't get away with. She charms us in her THs or something. She sure does seem to get away with a lot --exactly the things you pointed out, SweetieDarling. 

• Love 15

Kyle may not have been the child star Kim was or the fan favorite like Lisa, but she does have a great life. She has much more acting credits than some of the other women on the show who wanted to make it as actresses (like LVP), has been happily married to her hot, age appropriate husband many years, has four kids she adores, lots of friends, plenty of money, is very attractive, you name it. There's more to life than being the biggest Bravolebrity. 

• Love 13
On 3/18/2019 at 11:48 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I went through 2 pages looking for a Taylor thread, and came up empty.  

I wonder if the psychiatrist recommended she place this gem with the Page Six counselors.

taylor-armstrong-says

Wow. That's some great parenting by Taylor. I don't care what shit Russell did to Taylor....he DIDN'T do it to his child (from what we know thru the media). And even if the kid really did make that statement about her father, why should Taylor blab it to the world? Taylor is gross. I hope she's too f'n old to have another kid. She's certainly too ugly to be allowed to reproduce.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 11

If you're not happy with Dorit and Teddi because of Lucy, I suggest you read Dorit's timeline on Twitter.     It's brutal and I loved it! 

(I moved this comment from the episide thread)

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, AnnA said:

If you're not happy with Dorit and Teddi because of Lucy, I suggest you read Dorit's timeline on Twitter.     It's brutal and I loved it! 

(I moved this comment from the episide thread)

I don't have Twitter account (don't want one) but could you give me an idea of what Dorit said? Thanks💞

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't have Twitter account (don't want one) but could you give me an idea of what Dorit said? Thanks💞

I didn't see her tweets.  I was reading tweets e fans sent and they're not liking her at all.    I'll go back and get some screen shots.

image.png

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I didn't see her tweets.  I was reading tweets e fans sent and they're not liking her at all.    I'll go back and get some screen shots.

image.png

Thank you for that Anna! I wish this dog drama would end. The bottom line is that Lucy got a good home and that's really all that matters. Unfortunately, these things (and worse) happen frequently in the world of animal rescue/adoption. Can we get Erika to flash her puss again so this Doggie Gate b.s. will go away? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Do I smell ANOTHER VanderPump/Bravo spin-off? I'm not sure I know exactly what a "cocktail garden is" (gay men in Vegas are giddy with excitement!) but I'm not far from Vegas. Maybe I'll take one "for the team"? 

And just so the world knows: I am LGBT++++++ cool! But I know the gays LOVE LVP so good luck to her!

ETA: Please don't anyone tell WalnutQueen, but I'm taking her to Vegas with me! 😺

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Caesar's palace is really going all out for the Gran opening of Vanderpump Vegas

xgoy09wvs9p21.jpg

Camille and Joyce went to the opening.   Camille brought her daughter and there are some nice pictures on both LVP's and Camille's twitter feeds.

A little too much pink for me.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, charming said:

Guess what Lemon, Joyce is still married to her husband with a big penis. Lol.

No, according to Joyce, he has a big PeePee.

Meanwhile, she's shilling a rip off version of Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails on Evine.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

If they could have managed the same shade of pink at the bottom of the fountain, I would have liked it much better despite it being an overload of pink. My eyes are just drawn to the bottom of the fountain which looks red like kool-aid. The pink itself is a nice shade and it looks cute in the background of the pictures Camille posted on social media. Caesars should have done a different angle to only capture the essence of the pink spouting out of the fountain...but that's just me. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

My eyes are just drawn to the bottom of the fountain which looks red like kool-aid.

I think it looks red. Like blood. So you're not the only one who noticed the water!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think it looks red. Like blood. So you're not the only one who noticed the water!

I initially wanted to say blood but decided maybe I was thinking too morbidly but glad I'm not the only one who noticed, lol. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, charming said:

It looks beautiful. I'm a sucker for flowers everywhere.

Joyce broke the fourth wall in an attempt to defend herself but I don't know why she wasn't asked back for a second season. She was actually wealthy, connected, married with young kids and seemed genuinely nice.  She gathered Brandi without cussing or yelling. 

I thought it was appalling how Yolanda treated her at the reunion by turning her back on her and wondering how her husband could stand listening to her talk. Guess what Lemon, Joyce is still married to her husband with a big penis. Lol.

I love this post and couldn’t agree more. Also, if she and LVP are friends, and LVP needs an ally on the show, all the more reason to bring Joyce back. Camille is always good TV too. 

• Love 12

From another website, so I hope its okay to post here. They said it better than I could.

"I'm not sure why this southeast Housewife is the only one who is called out on her lying of how much money she has. There are at least two west coast ones in the same franchise who have even bigger issues and one might even go to jail for it. For some reason though, the producers have decided to not let any of that air though.

Eva Marcille/Dorit Kemsley/Erika Jayne"

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I love this post and couldn’t agree more. Also, if she and LVP are friends, and LVP needs an ally on the show, all the more reason to bring Joyce back. Camille is always good TV too. 

Agreeing with all this, but I would like to nominate Kathryn Edwards to return, also. She stuck up for LVP and bugged the crap out of Erika - a two-fer!  She was blunt and tough, something sorely needed in this cast. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, JillThePill said:

Agreeing with all this, but I would like to nominate Kathryn Edwards to return, also. She stuck up for LVP and bugged the crap out of Erika - a two-fer!  She was blunt and tough, something sorely needed in this cast. 

I wouldn't want them to cast someone specifically to be LVP's ally but I actually liked Kathryn because I felt like she was neutral. She wasn't easily swayed and I thought she was willing to listen and understand all sides of a story rather than choose sides and argue that one person's interpretations and feelings in a situation  matters more than the other person's. Maybe that's why she didn't last more than one season...production doesn't like housewives that know how to handle problems like the grown ass adults they're supposed to be.

• Love 17

If Vanderpump stays, I think there would be a major cast shake-up.   Given the beating she’s taking on social media, I don’t think Teddi can handle another season.  Rinna really isn’t bringing anything to the show.  Dorothy likely needs the show more than any of them, but I could see her and Rinna cut if it meant Lisa would come back.  

• Love 13
23 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

If Vanderpump stays, I think there would be a major cast shake-up.   Given the beating she’s taking on social media, I don’t think Teddi can handle another season.  Rinna really isn’t bringing anything to the show.  Dorothy likely needs the show more than any of them, but I could see her and Rinna cut if it meant Lisa would come back.  

They will have to forcibly drag Rinna out of there. And I wish they would. I am really over Teddi too. And, of course, Dorit. Can we just start over with LVP, Denise and ??? 

• Love 17
(edited)

I think for LVP to return, it would be nice to have at least two full-time cast members who she’s friendly with, in addition to Denise. My picks would be Camille and Joyce. Kathryn is a good idea too. 

I personally like Kyle on the show. She’s sort of like LVP. Whether you love her or not, she’s kind of an anchor and and OG housewife. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I think for LVP to return, it would be nice to have at least two full-time cast members who she’s friendly with, in addition to Denise. My picks would be Camille and Joyce. Kathryn is a good idea too. 

I personally like Kyle on the show. She’s sort of like LVP. Whether you love her or not, she’s kind of an anchor and and OG housewife. 

LVP’s M.O. of target, groom and manipulate has been exposed - she probably doesn’t know how to relate any other way. My guess is she’ll move on and operate among people who haven’t figured her out yet.

• Love 4

PTVers!! I just stumbled across this little gem from a few weeks ago. I looked back through a few pages in this thread, and didn't see anything about. So, without further ado, and with great personal delight, I bring you:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/03/13/rhobh-andy-cohen-upset-with-lisa-rinna-over-legal-threats-against-lisa-vanderpump-new-show-huge-red-flag-for-bravo/

Please, read with fingers and toes crossed; must not do anything to jinx this!

Let fate take its course!

Come on karmic retribution!

😉 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

PTVers!! I just stumbled across this little gem from a few weeks ago. I looked back through a few pages in this thread, and didn't see anything about. So, without further ado, and with great personal delight, I bring you:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/03/13/rhobh-andy-cohen-upset-with-lisa-rinna-over-legal-threats-against-lisa-vanderpump-new-show-huge-red-flag-for-bravo/

😉

My fingers and toes are crossed!

My they are also crossed that Nene will be fired from RHOA and LuAnn be fired or demoted on RHONY. 

• Love 8

Again, DEJINX, but I feel the stage has been set for Lisa to both miss the reunion and avoid the firing, with the Andy Cohen "we should have given you the year off when you asked" thing.

And, Rinna threatening legal action ... there's a no sue clause or something in their contracts, right? He could say that this was just too close for comfort?

End result: Lisa stays, Rinna goes.

Lisa wins again! 😉

(A middle-aged girl can dream!)

• Love 12

Just checking in to see if anyone has activated the prayer circle for Rinna's firing yet? No? Can someone please PM me when it starts?

Aww, I'm kidding. Lisa Rinna does not need my help--she can get herself fired all on her own 😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Jel said:

😉

Rinna mocks Christians who observe Ash Wednesday throughout North America and this is what Andy and Co. choose to question??! LVP’s absence may not be the only reason I quit watching!

• Love 6