Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On 3/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, dosodog said:

Rinna's head would have spun and been the first one wanting to know why her family isn't showcased.

Check out her reaction on the Rinner thread.  Classic.....

• Love 4

I can't believe she posted a video of herself mocking the commenters on television about having ashes on Ash Wednesday. I couldn't find it on Inst but I saw it on Twitter. I still can't post a link but it pops up under when you search for Lisa rinna

She is telling people not to @ her . It just wanted to make me do it more! 

@druzy Can you please pull a link for me?  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I can't believe she posted a video of herself mocking the commenters on television about having ashes on Ash Wednesday. I couldn't find it on Inst but I saw it on Twitter. I still can't post a link but it pops up under when you search for Lisa rinna

That’s just awful, shallow, insulting and stupid. 

That’s a good way to get people to stop buying your products

• Love 17

So now Rinna is saying if LVP has a spinoff of VDP Dogs she will sue to money since she helped it become popular. NOW I see Rinna's second motivation for pursuing the doggy gate storyline; $$$$$$$$$. As we already knew, her god is money and anything she can do to make a buck, or try, she will (and has0. And I thought I couldn't like her any less. #provenwrong

• Love 7

I think Teddi got some Bravo coaching from Jeff Lewis when she was helping him lose weight.   He knows that Bravo wants the conflict and drama, and I bet that is where her personality on camera came from.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

From Brandi:

“Lisa Vanderpump is a manipulative person, and when I was on the show, I did a lot of her dirty work for her,” she claimed. “I finally realized it and I started calling her on her s–t and I had no backup, zero, and that got me no job. … I was let go.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brandi-glanville-happy-rhobh-cast-is-slamming-lisa-vanderpump/

Like Brandi or not, like Teddi or Kyle or Rinna or not - the issue that’s being covered this season is LVP’s manipulation of others to do her dirty work, and the protection strategies she uses to deflect responsibility. Popcorn worthy!

• Love 8

From Brandi:

“Lisa Vanderpump is a manipulative person, and when I was on the show, I did a lot of her dirty work for her,” she claimed.

Sleaze, please...Lisa wasn't even around when you pulled a lot of your dirty shit. Cry more.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

From the article: “The husband of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne is trying to keep private the details of a lawsuit accusing him of refusing to pay up on a mega loan, and is also accusing the lender of not playing by their agreement.”

OH, now AWWLLL of a sudden you’re about playing by agreements? HOW ABOUT YOUR AGREEMENT TO PAY BACK $15 MIL, TOM?!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, charming said:

Can we stop with the revisionist history about why Brandi was fired from the show? It was her OWN appalling behavior that did her in. 

Let's see- she was a bitter mess her last couple of seasons. She threw wine in Eileen's face, slapped LVP, fought and insulted practically everyone including making racist comments to Joyce. She was a sloppy drunk running around half naked with her tampon string hanging out. Her also decided to throw her last 2 allies under the bus by saying that "everyone" called Bella a drunk and stating Kim needed an intervention.

Then she topped it all off by shrieking at Andy during the reunion, called Kyle a c***, saying she wanted smash Kyle's teeth in and when asked what she brought to the show she could only come up with "conflict". 

In short, her time was up. All of her shock value wore off and she revealed herself to be a conniving mean spirited bitch with no true wealth or interesting storyline.  She can't blame LVP. She did it all by her pathetic self.

Couldn't agree more.  And her stints on Celebrity BB in both the UK and the US showed me she wasn't manipulated and edited poorly, that's her personality.  She didn't last long on either show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

LVP too chicken to show up for the reunion?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/will-lisa-vanderpump-go-to-the-rhobh-reunion/

“Production and the other Housewives don’t believe she will show up for the reunion because she can’t face the truth and the other Housewives,” one source tells Us, noting that the 58-year-old reality star “won’t get paid” if she ditches the taping, but “that might be something she’s willing to sacrifice to avoid facing the music.”

• Love 5
1 minute ago, langford peel said:

It looks like the other bitches are in a panic that LVP will not show up and they won’t have a show. Bravo knows who the star is in this franchise and that is why they will not try to force her to attend. This leak is desperate spin and obviously ludicrous. If theee is such overwhelming proof in the texts then why do they need her there? To beat her up in a gang bang of righteousness indignation? 

Lisa would be smart to not go. Let them sit around and talk about Kyles kids going to college and Erica’s empty life. Three hours of Teddi’s beady eyed complaints and Doritos deer in headlights denial of culpability will make for some compelling Television.

This is what is so baffling to me with LVP fans. In what world would we support any other cast member not showing up to the reunion? If she doesn't show, it's total BS and she should be fined accordingly. 

• Love 9

I agree that she should not be paid. But why would you support going to be pummeled and attacked for three hours for nonsense. 

I thought Adrienne was right not to go because she wanted to protect her kids from the surrogate story and Luann was right to skip it for rehab. I even think Theresa should have skipped it when she was convicted. But that was a real thing and they forced her even though she was the heart of that show. You notice that Bravo is not doing that to Lisa.

I think she should not show up so she can not be grilled about the thousands of dollars she spent to get Jax Taylor into bartenders school.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, PerPlexied said:

This is what is so baffling to me with LVP fans. In what world would we support any other cast member not showing up to the reunion? If she doesn't show, it's total BS and she should be fined accordingly. 

Some people think they’re above the rules, but it only becomes a problem when they’re able to convince others of it - an epidemic in the U.S.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, nexxie said:

LVP too chicken to show up for the reunion?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/will-lisa-vanderpump-go-to-the-rhobh-reunion/

“Production and the other Housewives don’t believe she will show up for the reunion because she can’t face the truth and the other Housewives,” one source tells Us, noting that the 58-year-old reality star “won’t get paid” if she ditches the taping, but “that might be something she’s willing to sacrifice to avoid facing the music.”

Who's leaking stories to the press now?  Lisa Rinna

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
28 minutes ago, snarts said:

Who's leaking stories to the press now?  Lisa Rinna

I picture her, phone tucked between shoulder an ear, negotiating how much money she'll get for the scoop, while stuffing her HVC garments in padded envelopes to fulfill orders -- she's a hustler!

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

I picture her, phone tucked between shoulder an ear, negotiating how much money she'll get for the scoop, while stuffing her HVC garments in padded envelopes to fulfill orders -- she's a hustler!

It's all about the $$$$$$$$$!

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

I imagine there’s a clause in the Bravo contracts that covers the reunion at this point.  And I’m sure LVP will accept the dock in pay (or whatever it is) should she skip it. Whereas Dorit has still not actually apologized for what happened to Lucy, told the full truth, and taken responsibility. And again- she actually hasn’t suffered the financial penalty she should have.

In what is more of a gross example of someone thinking they’re above the rules, Dorit dumping a dog > LVP skipping a reunion. There’s no contest.

That is exactly right!

Unfortunately there is a small vocal minority whose distaste for Lisa is so great that they excuse Dorito for everything as they attack Lisa. I put Lisa Rinna at the head of this group and the prime suspect to be the source of these bogus stories.

Haters gotta hate.

• Love 20

Skipping out on the reunion has been portrayed as an absolute deal breaker. Fired. No second chances.

It got Adrienne booted.

LuAnn is the exception since she missed out over a HEALTH issue. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I think it looks more and more like Lisa will not attend.

So far it seems that the majority of fans support Lisa and not the dog dumpers and their enablers. There is a small vocal minority who really hate Lisa but I think Bravo can safely ignore them. Since Lisa will divorce herself from the show it makes no sense to have her comment on trips she didn’t go on or weddings she didn’t attend. I doubt she feels obligated to attend three hours of pinched face bile from Teddi and Rinna.

That could definitely affect your health.

• Love 11

I can see a three part reunion. LVP will be brought out at the end to explain her side and the 4 amigos will shriek at her for 30 minutes while Andy desperately tries to gain control. Andy will ask LVP if she can ever heal the rift and she says no. 

They'll probably end up firing Rinna and Teddi and bring on an ally for LVP next season. Kyle will try to slither up to LVP again due to backlash, LVP won't truly forgive her for leading the gang up and then she can whine about how LVP holds a grudge.

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

And again, who is to say it’s not a health issue with LVP (if she does indeed skip)? I can’t stand Kim and I often don’t like The Countess, but I still acknowledge that they had to prioritize their health and go to rehab. LVP shouldn’t have to be an addict to have her mental health concerns taken seriously. She’s already commented that she wasn’t really in a place to film and many have commented how LVP has seemed somewhat medicated this season (which I agree with and think is likely).

The whole spin of “she can’t face the truth” sounds like Rinna-level bullshit. Outside of the other HWs, the majority of people seem to be on her side (from polls on WWHL, other guests on WWHL, and social media). I don’t think the reunion will be some revelatory time where all these people suddenly side with Dorit and Rinna and Teddi. What seems more likely is that LVP is suffering some degree of depression, anxiety, or trauma and doesn’t want to sit there for eight hours discussing her brother or listening to the rest of them scream. That is a HEALTH issue.

22 hours ago, Stenbeck said:

Skipping out on the reunion has been portrayed as an absolute deal breaker. Fired. No second chances.

It got Adrienne booted.

LuAnn is the exception since she missed out over a HEALTH issue. 

Actually, Adrienne is much more the exception rather than the standard vis-a-vis incurring repercussions for skipping out on a reunion, especially when you look at the franchise as a whole.

ETA2: Her dismissal was, to me, always transparent retaliation for getting Brandi’s revelation about the surrogacy blocked from broadcast; Andy just melodramatically leveraged her absence as a pretext to punish and humiliate her for enlisting legal counsel against the network. 

Didn’t Jacqueline also no-show during season three or four of Jersey due to some nebulous reason tantamount to not being able to tamp down her disgust at Teresa? 

ETA: Yolanda also only made a brief appearance during the season five taping back when she was trying to sustain her brain damage ruse. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

When did the rumor that LVP may get a new show begin?  Was it before filming and did the others hear about it.? Because that sure would explain some of their actions towards LVP.

And the saddest part is no amount of LVP's "manipulation" can do anything to de-stink Kyle and Rinna's shows. I mean, as far as I know no one has accused her of manipulating them into making crap shows, but give it time I guess? 😉

I think they must be seething with jealousy. She keeps winning and they don't.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

LVP should let the “ladies” and production  think she isn't attending the reunion, then show up. The ladies won’t have their stories and plans in order, so we may actually get some truth accidentally told. And since I think production has had a hand in this mess, they won’t have the time to influence this mess to cover their stirring.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
On 3/7/2019 at 7:10 PM, FairyDusted said:

This makes me very angry.  Rinna actually says “the lent on...” she can’t even figure out it is ashes on their foreheads for the beginning of Lent, not lent/lint, or whatever she was trying to say, how ignorant of that woman.

This is my last straw with Rinna as a viewer.  

The glass throwing, letting her young kids read about how to perform sexual acts in her book and not being very concerned, her condescending attitude (the chubbies in her home town) her legs in the air like she enjoys being in the “stirrups”move that she subjects us to in several scenes,  judging for herself that LVP is a bad employee and her attitude when she knows so little about the facts.  I think she’s beyond a narcissist, not sure what to call it, she’s just beyond...

Let’s not forget that the very day of the Baha Mar accusatory dinner, she was with Dorit when Dorit was being chased around a pool getting yelled about owing money...

It doesn’t matter whether LVP has her hands dirty or not,it’s clear the rest of the ladies have their knives drawn...as if Dorit is a victim in the charade.

She has no redeeming qualities, IMO.  Jealousy is not a becoming trait, Rinna.

• Love 19
On 3/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, MrsWitter said:

I will agree to her being “fined” as soon as Dorit pays her $5,000 fine. 

On 3/15/2019 at 4:31 PM, MrsWitter said:

Like how Dorit put a puppy in danger (in violation of a contract she couldn’t bother to read) and managed to get almost the entire cast to look at her as the victim?

As @langford peel said, there’s been a number of Housewives who have skipped reunions for various reasons. Some more legitimate than others. We don’t even know if LVP is skipping the reunion (it’s essentially a rumor right now and far from decided), but she has openly said she probably shouldn’t have filmed this season because she was too raw after her brother’s death. Maybe she is emotionally fragile and feels it’s not healthy for her. That’s just as valid as Kim or LuAnn and their rehab stints.

I imagine there’s a clause in the Bravo contracts that covers the reunion at this point.  And I’m sure LVP will accept the dock in pay (or whatever it is) should she skip it. Whereas Dorit has still not actually apologized for what happened to Lucy, told the full truth, and taken responsibility. And again- she actually hasn’t suffered the financial penalty she should have.

In what is more of a gross example of someone thinking they’re above the rules, Dorit dumping a dog > LVP skipping a reunion. There’s no contest.

Why blame just Dorit of thinking she's above the rules in this instance when LVP grossly played favorites amongst her clients and let her get away with not living up to the contract. LVP allowed both herself and Dorit to be gross examples of being above the rules.

Because of that, just because she used her power as a co-owner & waived Dorito's fine doesn't mean that Bravo should pay LVP for not showing up. 

Maybe it would teach LVP how to have backbone & enforce a contact when a friend screws up. Especially if her pooches are so precious.

Edited to add: Insisting on the fine might have taught Dorito and PK the value of keeping your word, more so when it involves friends and a promise to a pet. Then again it is the grifter duo.

Edited by Giselle
What's good for the Limey LVP is good for the grifters
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Why blame just Dorit of thinking she's above the rules in this instance when LVP grossly played favorites amongst her clients and let her get away with not living up to the contract. LVP allowed both herself and Dorit to be gross examples of being above the rules.

Because of that, just because she used her power as a co-owner & waived Dorito's fine doesn't mean that Bravo should pay LVP for not showing up. 

Maybe it would teach LVP how to have backbone & enforce a contact when a friend screws up. Especially if her pooches are so precious.

Edited to add: Insisting on the fine might have taught Dorito and PK the value of keeping your word, more so when it involves friends and a promise to a pet. Then again it is the grifter duo.

I didn’t just blame Dorit. I was responding to a poster who was accusing LVP of not playing by the rules. To be clear, I was taking issue with what another poster wrote about LVP thinking she’s above the rules in skipping the reunion (which isn’t verified) and hoodwinking everyone else into supporting her decision to break the rules. As I stated, I think Dorit is a worse offender in this regard. Saying Dorit is worse doesn’t absolve LVP from her screwups throughout the adoption process. I am very openly critical of LVP on that front. But Dorit sucks the absolute most IMO and I can’t accept that skipping a reunion is in any way, shape or form comparable to putting a dog in danger. LVP not attending a Bravo reunion might kill my entertainment, but Dorit could have killed a dog.

My first comment regarding a fine was largely in jest- if you read my second comment, which you quoted here, I clearly state that if LVP can’t make the reunion for whatever reason, she should accept whatever financial penalty is laid out in her Bravo contract.

ETA: While I think LVP should have fined Dorit and PK, I don’t think that would have “taught” them anything. Just like running away from a woman at a pool in the Bahamas hasn’t taught them anything. Multiple lawsuits haven’t taught them anything. They’re selfish grifters and I’m afraid nothing (short of maybe a jail cell or having to live deep in the Valley) would humble them.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I went through 2 pages looking for a Taylor thread, and came up empty.  

I wonder if the psychiatrist recommended she place this gem with the Page Six counselors.

taylor-armstrong-says

That was awful and not sure what to say about the psychiatrist- unless she took liberties with what he/she was trying to communicate.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

That was awful and not sure what to say about the psychiatrist- unless she took liberties with what he/she was trying to communicate.

The whole thing is just so untoward.  In what parent's mind is it okay to exploit their kid's relationship with her dead father, for media clicks?  I know the answer, there are several Bravo darlings that would be the Jeopardy answer to that question, I just can't...

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The whole thing is just so untoward.  In what parent's mind is it okay to exploit their kid's relationship with her dead father, for media clicks?  I know the answer, there are several Bravo darlings that would be the Jeopardy answer to that question, I just can't...

Me either...

• Love 7
On 3/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, nexxie said:

Some people think they’re above the rules, but it only becomes a problem when they’re able to convince others of it - an epidemic in the U.S.

If Lisa doesn't go, and I wouldn't blame her, she should get fined or leave the show.  I am not a HUGE fan of hers but I come down on her side in doggygate.  What you said is also applicable to Dorit.  Had she done the right thing, return the dog to LVP's rescue, we wouldn't be hashing out this total bullshit.  She has convinced the other little brains that she is the aggrieved party when she is the one totally responsible for it.  Rinna is chomping at the bit to dethrone LVP because of pure jealously.  She keeps trying to make the Hamlins and Haddidn'ts happen and no one is biting.  Her acting isn't that good.  Maybe a total housecleaning of hw's would be good.  Start fresh.  

• Love 14