Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2019 at 10:46 PM, Giselle said:

The private jets,

I always wondered about the private jets.  I actually believe the Girardi's had a "quarter share" or something of two leased jets and that's why they weren't "available" when someone asked her once why they didn't just take her jet (Vegas or some such place).  If the other members of the group were using them, they wouldn't be available.

LVP is worth $75 million; Mauricio and Kyle $40 million.  I know they CHARTER private jets from time to time, but as far as I know, do not own one.  Girardi at last check was worth $11 million (probably those loan funds) and according to Ericka, they have not one but TWO private jets.  Kind of puzzling.  

22 hours ago, Giselle said:

Apparently he has a habit of holding on to his clients settlements and doesn't give them any accounting. They have to then sue to get their portion of the settlement.

Do that enough times and you get an invitation from the California Bar Disciplinary Committee to come in for a little chat.

• Love 10
On 1/20/2019 at 7:24 PM, Giselle said:

I don't think Kyle, Camille, nor even Yolanda & Adrienne are jealous of LVP. Their money and work are and were just as legitimate.

Lisa is a selfish friend and you are her friend only on her terms. She can needle, throw out barbs and say " Who me? Or "It's English humor." but you must not criticize her or call her out.

She likes to dish it but she sure can't take it nor admit she's wrong. We've seen that over and over throughout the series.

What exactly does Yolanda do other than whine about Lyme disease and push her children into modeling?

• Love 12
On 25/01/2019 at 8:23 AM, sunshine23 said:

What exactly does Yolanda do other than whine about Lyme disease and push her children into modeling?

She vicariously lives off her children’s modeling success.

Edited by kokapetl
  • Love 13
On 1/24/2019 at 7:23 PM, sunshine23 said:

Cleans out her closet dedicated to supplements, vitamins, herbal cures and drugs. She doesn’t want to use any of them after their expiration date. 

• Love 6

So there was a baby shower yesterday...

John Mayer only male guest?  Blecchh!  I really can't stand AC and his antics.

Going to need a panoramic lens to photograph Teresa Joo-Dee-Chay if she doesn't stay away from the cosmetic dermatologist's office.
Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

@nexxie that kid is in for a lifetime of this.  Ughhhh!!!  I can’t imagine Andy Cohen as my dad or anyone’s dad.  🤮

With any luck, the child will be raised by nannies. I don't follow him; Does Andy have a partner/husband? Andy just seems (to me) to be too self-absorbed and shallow to want to have to care for another human. The first thing that came to mind was the recent news story accusing a mother of thinking of her (now deceased) baby as more of a prop or fashion accessory.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

@nexxie that kid is in for a lifetime of this.  Ughhhh!!!  I can’t imagine Andy Cohen as my dad or anyone’s dad.  🤮

Andy’s parents seem kind and loving - hopefully they’ll help out, and save the kid from being surrounded by Bravo aunties!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

With any luck, the child will be raised by nannies. I don't follow him; Does Andy have a partner/husband? Andy just seems (to me) to be too self-absorbed and shallow to want to have to care for another human. The first thing that came to mind was the recent news story accusing a mother of thinking of her (now deceased) baby as more of a prop or fashion accessory.

I am not aware of a partner/boyfriend, but he could have one.  

17 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Going to need a panoramic lens to photograph Teresa Joo-Dee-Chay if she doesn't stay away from the cosmetic dermatologist's office.

Is that a Below Deck coxswain next to Erica?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Carolina Girl said:

I don't see Fat Lips Zolciak or her whore-spawn in the picture.  But then there's so much botoxed BLONDE to be found I could be missing it. 

Kim Z wouldn't show for this because she wouldn't have the spotlight. Also there are a whole bunch of women there who would cut her to shreds. 

• Love 1

I don't see his bff Bethenny either.

Seeing these women all mixed together is confusing to me.  It makes me realize how much plastic surgery makes people look alike!!  I was convinced the short haired woman behind Teresa was Dorit, until I saw Dorit in the front row.  I actually had to puzzle for a while to figure out that it's Robyn from Potomac. 

• Love 3

Someone posted this Ramoaner tweet in the RHONY thread, and purported it to mean that BF & Countess were there, just not pictured.  I think Ramoaner simply tagged them for whatever reason.  I don't think either of them were there.  Actually, NY appears to have been represented by Romy & Michelle Ramona and Sawnya, plus Dorinda from what I can tell.  No BF, no JZ and no Tinsley.

Screenshot (446).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2

That’s actually a cute photo of Ramona.

...but it is funny that there are four women next to her in the photo and four OTHER women tagged in the caption. And it almost works to think that Ramona mistook one lady for another. “Who’s on the right? She’s blonde, tall. and from BH... must be Teddi!” “Tall, short hair, jumpsuit—must be Lu!”

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 1/27/2019 at 6:08 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

There were a couple more men, but almost none of them posed for pictures. Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn were there. The party was held at The Palm, which is owned by Andy's friend Bruce Bozzi. Bruce Bozzi was there.

I’m terrible at posting/copying/pasting/links...or I would add the video...Lisa Rinna never stops trying to be the center of attention.  If you watched any of the Instagram stories there were a few ladies on the tables dancing but Rinna took it to a whole different level.  It’s a baby shower not a Vegas bachelorette party!   She is next level embarrassing IMO. I think she has ruined RHOBH.   I’ll take LVP with her snark and shade any day over Rinna.  Ugh.  

The video posted above of her is tame, you don’t see any of her special “moves” that I’m referring to...

Edited by IKnowRight
Context
  • Love 13
59 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

I’m terrible at posting/copying/pasting/links...or I would add the video...Lisa Rinna never stops trying to be the center of attention.  If you watched any of the Instagram stories there were a few ladies on the tables dancing but Rinna took it to a whole different level.  It’s a baby shower not a Vegas bachelorette party!   She is next level embarrassing IMO. I think she has ruined RHOBH.   I’ll take LVP with her snark and shade any day over Rinna.  Ugh.  

The video posted above of her is tame, you don’t see any of her special “moves” that I’m referring to...

I can't find it now, but there's a video of Lisa Rinna on the mic SCREAMING at everyone to get the f*ck up and dance on a table. And then she called out Nene from RHOA to get the f*ck up. (coincidentally, on WWHL Sunday night, when Andy asked Nene who she'd go head-to-head with from another franchise, she said Rinna. Nene would wipe the floor with her.) 

I actually used to really like Lisa Rinna, she was Billie Reed!, and I respected her hustle. But as her time on Housewives has gone on, she's become more and more insufferable. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 10
On 1/28/2019 at 11:23 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Someone posted this Ramoaner tweet in the RHONY thread, and purported it to mean that BF & Countess were there, just not pictured.  I think Ramoaner simply tagged them for whatever reason.  I don't think either of them were there.  Actually, NY appears to have been represented by Romy & Michelle Ramona and Sawnya, plus Dorinda from what I can tell.  No BF, no JZ and no Tinsley.

Screenshot (446).png

I didn't purport anything.  Ramona tagged them as if they were there. 

What's even odder is that both Teddi & Sonja were there, but not in the pic.

• Love 1
On 1/27/2019 at 7:08 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

That big group photo:

I would love to know the collective counts/totals/bills for everyone pictured wrt 

Botox injections

cosmetic surgery, breast implants

hair extensions, weaves

Birkins

social media selfie posts

divorces

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That big group photo:

I would love to know the collective counts/totals/bills for everyone pictured wrt 

Botox injections

cosmetic surgery, breast implants

hair extensions, weaves

Birkins

social media selfie posts

divorces

I suspect most of us could live quite comfortably for a good while on that total.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, rissa said:

Betthany was at the baby shower. Check out the lower right hand corner, she is sipping from a bottle of Skinny Girl vodka. 

Oops, didn't realize that B was photoshopped into the above picture. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, SCS said:

Aviva's leg, FTW!!!

Yessss !
And I also added some things to the one already posted in this thread, before starting from scratch with the full original picture :)
51155530_10217677734270844_7775603836286140416_n.jpg

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 2
On 1/29/2019 at 4:19 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

I am really sick of certain people (looking at you Rinna and Erika) ripping LVP a new one for not showing. Many were not there. Shut your traps. 

LVP was in Las Vegas preparing for the opening of her bar/restaurant at Caesar’s. I’m sure that was a priority as she has a contract with Caesar’s to open on time. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, rissa said:

Betthany was at the baby shower. Check out the lower right hand corner, she is sipping from a bottle of Skinny Girl vodka. 

More iconic group? The singers of We Are the World and Do They Know Its Christmas. Second thought, "Who the hell is that strange looking person in the middle?". Third thought, "Could this look more photoshopped?" Finally, Yolanda's most recent attempt at 15 minutes of fame is announcing that she's gotten her implants and fillers removed. This woman is the personification of desperate.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, bagger said:

LVP was in Las Vegas preparing for the opening of her bar/restaurant at Caesar’s. I’m sure that was a priority as she has a contract with Caesar’s to open on time. 

Yes. I was sticking up for her. I am an LVP apologist so I am not looking forward to this season. May not watch.

• Love 17
On 1/31/2019 at 10:54 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

Yes. I was sticking up for her. I am an LVP apologist so I am not looking forward to this season. May not watch.

If I was a big fan of hers I might just read the comments. I think she can be taken down a peg or two, but in this instance, depending on how it shakes down, I wonder if they threw her any slack for her brother having just died tragically. I might have to defend her chess master ass.

• Love 10

Nene and Kyle need to focus on their own sad lives instead of throwing shade at LVP. They wish they were half as successful as she is. Yes, I know, Kyle had her "store" and tv show, but both bombed. I think she's jealous because of LVP's success. She played the sympathy card with her family travails, mother/sister issues, but I'm guessing she didn't give LVP one iota of sympathy abouot her brother's death. May join the list of non-watchers this season if its just going to be a LVP bashing season. Nene just seems like a generally unhappy human being.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oh Nene.  That last photo of Nene in this story - oof!  Somebody needs to put at APB out on that eyebrow assaulter.  Also her stylist (if she has one) should get a pink slip over this look.

nene-leakes-lisa-vanderpump-idea

I say this as a Nene fan, meaning she is funny enough with a big enough personality that I give her a bunch of passes, but Nene's a fucking moron. I also think LVP gets a very kind edit and is far shadier than these shows ever portray her. Even if LVP "stole" this location, she did Nene a favor. Nene was flush for a year or two, but was hit with a nearly million dollar tax lien in 2016 for those same flush years when she was maybe pondering thinking about deeply considering purchasing or leasing the property that would become Pump. Secondly, that property had already been on Million Dollar Listing: LA in 2011 as a "cursed" location and did have a really high monthly lease despite the string of failures.

https://www.curbed.com/2011/3/4/10479394/million-dollar-listing-recapped-episode-5-lets-go-to-weho

Furthermore, the location is cartoonishly close to The Abbey, which is considered one of the best known gay bars in the United States.

So the idea that LVP somehow did Nene dirty by discouraging Nene from from purchasing/leasing a property with multiple failures to start a business in which Nene has no experience and is located next to one of the most prominent businesses in that field is ludicrous. If Nene wants to be jokingly mad, she can "complain" about LVP not cutting her in on the Pump deal, but the reality is that LVP did her a massive favor by not encouraging this stupidity. Nene would be broker than Sheree if LVP hadn't discouraged Nene's Girls, Gays, and Guzzlers Bar/Lounge.

Also Nene must fire a lot of stylists because whoever gave her those dutch boy and bride of Frankenstein wigs in season 7 hated her.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I shall cosign this.

Because her castmates say so? 

The same grown ass women whose actions are dictated by the "master manipulator" who they take down every single season?

I would love to see these bitches own their shit instead of foisting it on LVP.

What I understand is why some fans allow the shift in accountably. Lisa is as manipulative as any other housewife in this franchise. She is not masterful if she's being called out on it since season fucking two yet detractors cling to this talking point. 

• Love 12