Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

RHoBH in the Media

Recommended Posts

I am way more excited for the battle of Lisa Vanderpump than I should be, but it's kind of been 9 seasons in the making. Please, show, don't let me down. Let it be the right mix of petty and serious, so that there are stakes and it's also fun. 

I have to wait until February? Ugh. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Per Kyle and Dorit's IG, the show will return on 2/12.

Than you for posting this, I was looking everywhere for the start date. This season looks interesting. 

I didn’t care to see Brandi or Kim ever again. Hope they are on as minimally as possible, either way I will be FF-Ing thru their scenes. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I am pretty sure that both of them will only be showing up like once though Kyles reaction to Brandi on WWHL kind of made me doubt myself but ill be surprised if it is beyond the Denise Richards scene.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like I am going to hell for this, but I was so excited to see Kim Richards back. I know it's not good for her mental health or her sobriety but I'll be damned if she doesn't always get things going in the RHoBH universe.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/21/2018 at 7:57 AM, Wicked said:

I guess things really have changed if LVP is off to the side.  I am looking forward to this season, hope I don't hate Dorit as much.

I kind of enjoy hating Dorit.  I'm hoping Teddi is talking to her in that preview where she says "I'm sure it's totally annoying that I made a good point."  :D

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I wish I enjoyed hating Dorit, but I just hate her. (I do think her children are adorable) I hope she will pull a Camille and be a better person this time.  I really enjoy the show more when everyone gets along.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I wish I enjoyed hating Dorit, but I just hate her. (I do think her children are adorable) I hope she will pull a Camille and be a better person this time.  I really enjoy the show more when everyone gets along.

That's how I kind of feel about Brandi, and definitely feel about that "Carlton" or whatever her name was.  For Kim I just feel sad.  But I enjoy hating Dorit all the time, and LVP and Rinna some of the time. And I don't hate Eileen but find her a crashing bore, and Teddi inches back and forth, close to that territory.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

My judgement on Dorit will be based on what really went down with the puppy she rescued and how things were actually handled after they determined it wasn't a good fit.

Team Puppy.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/21/2018 at 10:36 AM, Reality police said:

Just from my very limited fashion sense, I know that if you are short you need to elongate your lines. Ankle straps and those ugly open toed sock things draw a line that you don't want. Keep it simple without a lot of horizontal lines and she wouldn't look so dumpy. JMO.

I think a big part of the issue here as well is she's trying to pull of the ankle high heels with a long dress and slit. It looks choppy and especially noticeable on her short frame. The shoes would likely work on her frame but it needs to be paired with a much shorter hemline. I don't think a tall person could pull off that look either because I just don't find it to be a good look.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/21/2018 at 10:22 AM, ivygirl said:

 

LVP looks photoshopped in.

 

They all are photoshopped into the final pose. The way the photoshoot works is they do all of these poses and group shots, and then the final photo is a compilation of them all being photoshopped in together. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

A trip for the next season I'm guessing.  SSDD, with Kyle in a cape and EJ with her conspicuous consumption of logo branded clothing.  Hope Moschino doesn't send her any hate mail over this.

Screenshot (414).png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

A trip for the next season I'm guessing.  SSDD, with Kyle in a cape and EJ with her conspicuous consumption of logo branded clothing.  Hope Moschino doesn't send her any hate mail over this.

Screenshot (414).png

That jacket on Erika is not... flattering... at. all. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BodhiGurl said:

That jacket on Erika is not... flattering... at. all. 

It really isn't.  Plus, she's in a thick puffer jacket, with Teddi and Dorit in sweaters.  Seems odd.  Maybe she's InstaWhoring.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

A trip for the next season I'm guessing.  SSDD, with Kyle in a cape and EJ with her conspicuous consumption of logo branded clothing.  Hope Moschino doesn't send her any hate mail over this.

Screenshot (414).png

Love Kyle’s bag and boots. What is SSDD?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2018-12-21 at 10:22 AM, ivygirl said:

LVP looks photoshopped in.

I think they all look photoshopped in!  I'm not kidding.  Look at the lineup and how they're standing.  I suspect they photograph them individually--standing and seated--and then play around with the placement to see what works.  When you think about it that's the only way you can make sure you've got the shot you want of every ho'wife.  It occurs to me they probably do that for all the franchises.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, quaintirene said:

I think they all look photoshopped in!  I'm not kidding.  Look at the lineup and how they're standing.  I suspect they photograph them individually--standing and seated--and then play around with the placement to see what works.  When you think about it that's the only way you can make sure you've got the shot you want of every ho'wife.  It occurs to me they probably do that for all the franchises.

They do. It's the standard operating procedure and always has been. I remember reading about it on the Bravo site years ago.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

They do. It's the standard operating procedure and always has been. I remember reading about it on the Bravo site years ago.

In which case Lisa's placement is a direct hit.  Which surprises me.  Because they've still got VPR.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, BodhiGurl said:

That jacket on Erika is not... flattering... at. all. 

Erika switches from upscale prostitute to dumpy very easily. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Where were they on this trip?

Somewhere in southeastern France, I believe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/6/2019 at 6:30 PM, BodhiGurl said:

That jacket on Erika is not... flattering... at. all.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:32 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

It really isn't.  Plus, she's in a thick puffer jacket, with Teddi and Dorit in sweaters.  Seems odd.  Maybe she's InstaWhoring.

 

On 1/12/2019 at 9:14 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika switches from upscale prostitute to dumpy very easily. 

 

"Ummmmmmm, it's Fendi and is very expensive. That means it can't possibly be ugly or unflattering," said Erika Jane.

https://www.fendi.com/gb/woman/ready-to-wear/coats-and-jackets/p-FAA427A6JBF160B

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe it's me, but that person in the center of the photo bears almost no resemblance to Kyle Richards.  I'm not saying she looks bad, she just doesn't look like Kyle.  I've often wondered what the spouses feel about these transformations.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

For $2,500 bux, it should provide a service to me that would be inappropriate to talk about in this forum.

When I was in high school, one of my classmates was showing off her new automatic Rolex. She justified it by saying that if you totalled all of the $300 watches she threw away when they stopped working, getting her Rolex was worth it. After listening to her explain this, another friend realized that Rolex girl was routinely throwing away $300 watches because she didn't know that you could wind watvhes  or replace the batteries.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe it's me, but that person in the center of the photo bears almost no resemblance to Kyle Richards.  I'm not saying she looks bad, she just doesn't look like Kyle.  I've often wondered what the spouses feel about these transformations.

Can someone please tell Dorit to buy the correct shoe size so that her toes aren't hanging out over the sole?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, connieinnc said:

Can someone please tell Dorit to buy the correct shoe size so that her toes aren't hanging out over the sole?

One of my first jobs when I was in high school was in a shoe store.  I was shocked how many women bought shoes that were too small because they didn't want to admit that they were a bigger size.  No, I'm a 6-1/2, I've always been a 6-1/2.  Mmmmhmmm...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

One of my first jobs when I was in high school was in a shoe store.  I was shocked how many women bought shoes that were too small because they didn't want to admit that they were a bigger size.  No, I'm a 6-1/2, I've always been a 6-1/2.  Mmmmhmmm...

Pregnancy hormones can make feet grow - maybe Dorit insists on her pre-pregnancy size. (My feet went up 1/2 size the first time, but not with the second pregnancy.)

10 minutes ago, connieinnc said:

Can someone please tell Dorit to buy the correct shoe size so that her toes aren't hanging out over the sole?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, connieinnc said:

Can someone please tell Dorit to buy the correct shoe size so that her toes aren't hanging out over the sole?

Why to they all have their feet at such an odd angles on the footrest, almost like they were photo-shopped in? To show off the shoes? It looks very uncomfortable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe it's me, but that person in the center of the photo bears almost no resemblance to Kyle Richards.  I'm not saying she looks bad, she just doesn't look like Kyle.  I've often wondered what the spouses feel about these transformations.

Dorito looks like one of the Olson twins. Who's the chick in the middle - a new HW? (LOL). Seriously tho - what in fresh heck has Kyle done to her face, and why? Erika's looking a wee rough in this photo...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

Dorito looks like one of the Olson twins. Who's the chick in the middle - a new HW? (LOL). Seriously tho - what in fresh heck has Kyle done to her face, and why? Erika's looking a wee rough in this photo...

I think Kyle's biggest change is her teeth.  They look like dentures to me, but I know they're either veneers or implants.  She's gonna be one of those women who just.can't.stop.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently  Erica's goblin took out a $15 million dollar loan and hasn't repaid any portion of it and is now being sued.

The lender says Girardi breached the deal by refusing to make a single payment on the loans, which were provided in 2015, and they claim the money was actually “used to maintain Mr. Girardi’s lavish lifestyle and to keep his prominent law firm financially afloat.”

 

They also said he put the house up as collateral if he defaults.

 

Gollum is just as shady as PK.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theblast.com/rhobh-erika-jayne-husband-loan-lawsuit/amp/

‘RHOBH’ Erika Jayne’s Husband Hit With $15 Million Lawsuit For Funds Over ‘Lavish’ Lifestyle

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/5255527/rhobh-erika-jaynes-husband-hit-with-15-million-lawsuit-for-funds-over-lavish-lifestyle/amp/

Edited by Giselle
  • Like 12
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

If you listen real carefully you can hear the sound of Mikey and the Glam Squad fretfully squealing as they send out their resumes.

 

HA!!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

So Erica's diamond is really a rhinestone and it's borrowed. 

The loan was given in 2015. She became a housewife in 2015.

Fake, fake, fake. She's just like a lot of the housewives living beyond their means on someone else's dime.

Edited by Giselle
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

“If only dair vas a vord to express my pleasure at dair misfortune . . . “

Erika’s going to have to start clipping coupons and spending only $10,000 a month on clothes, shoes, and accessories. My heart aches for her.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

No wonder why the lot of them have issue with LVP. It's jealousy. Her money and businesses are legit. 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

No wonder why the lot of them have issue with LVP. It's jealousy. Her money and businesses are legit. 

I don't think Kyle, Camille, nor even Yolanda & Adrienne are jealous of LVP. Their money and work are and were just as legitimate.

Lisa is a selfish friend and you are her friend only on her terms. She can needle, throw out barbs and say " Who me? Or "It's English humor." but you must not criticize her or call her out.

She likes to dish it but she sure can't take it nor admit she's wrong. We've seen that over and over throughout the series.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

I can believe that Erika LLC is insolvent, but is he broke for real, or has he just hidden the money?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, kokapetl said:

I can believe that Erika LLC is insolvent, but is he broke for real, or has he just hidden the money?

 

I think he spent it. The private jets, his plastic wife, her paid for barbi fan club, her tacky designer wardrobe, the birthday paintings... All that doesn't come cheap.

 

The scumbag agreed to make payments on the loan by certain dates, he missed those dates and hasn't made even one payment. Gollum basically lied and took other people's money without repaying them.

No better than PK, Chris Manzo or Joe Guidice. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

 

I think he spent it. The private jets, his plastic wife, her paid for barbi fan club, her tacky designer wardrobe, the birthday paintings... All that doesn't come cheap.

 

The scumbag agreed to make payments on the loan by certain dates, he missed those dates and hasn't made even one payment. Gollum basically lied and took other people's money without repaying them.

No better than PK, Chris Manzo or Joe Guidice. 

All that is Xpensive. How many F#^*s does Erika give now?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently he has a habit of holding on to his clients settlements and doesn't give them any accounting. They have to then sue to get their portion of the settlement.

"Girardi has been sued for malpractice, fraud or breach of contract at least 22 times since 1995, according to court records. Because most of the disputes were settled, many case details are not available to the public.

At least seven of those suits came from former clients who alleged their cash settlements were withheld or misappropriated."

 

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2017/07/01/famed-attorney-thomas-girardi-accused-of-hoarding-settlement-funds-for-carsons-carousel-residents/

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/19/2019 at 4:01 PM, Giselle said:

So Erica's diamond is really a rhinestone and it's borrowed. 

The loan was given in 2015. She became a housewife in 2015.

Fake, fake, fake. She's just like a lot of the housewives living beyond their means on someone else's dime.

 

 

Is that true??  

Exactly - and I know he is a high-powered attorney who makes money from settlements, etc. but enough to have 2 planes, etc?  I just never bought that.

 

4 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

15millions vs. his whole assets and fortune is peanuts :)

Why would he take out a $15 million dollar loan if he has assets?  It would be a dumb business decision.  Unless you are borrowing money to purchase something that will definitely appreciate, it is foolish to pay interest on "spending" money.  Also, if he put up his house, he can lose it.  Does he have anything else?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

15millions vs. his whole assets and fortune is peanuts :)

 

 

If he is so rich then why take a loan out in the first place?

Why not payback the loan and avoid the possibility of a lawsuit especially the bad publicity?

Why risk yet another lawsuit accusing him of fraud, breach of contract, misappropriation? 

One site gives his networth around $30 million. While taking that with a grain of salt if he is so much more wealthier then that figure why not pay back the 15 million peanuts on time when he said he would?

Why did he have to put his house up as collateral?

Why is it so hard to get a dime out of this guy?  

Why do his own clients have to sue him  to receive settlement money he's won for them?

Why does he settle those lawsuits out of court where the details are hidden (probably under non disclosure agreement) instead of clearing his "good" name in open court where the facts would prove his "honest & good" character for all to see? 

 

Something stinks.

Edited by Giselle
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×