Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Lisa's attitude has forced her expiration date to move up.

So tired of the stories about LVP not wanting to film, not speaking to anybody and now refusing to attend the wedding. I do wonder if they really did catch her in a lie.  

Aanyways, fine, boot her pink butt back to her greasy spoon and put someone else in the mix. Someone who wants to be on the show, we and wanting to have fun, who can take the sniping, and being called on her shit.

Move on Bravo!

Let her go, let her go, 

She won't film anymore.

Let her go, let her go, 

VP's a diva and her attitude blows!

She's made her stand, the hoeses & dogs be danmed.

Let the season go on,

The bitch wont be missed anyway.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wedding?

Perhaps the Jax and Brittany one OR the one with the new housewife Denise Richards and her new husband (although I did read that it was a marriage for the show and not for love). 

• Love 2
On 18/10/2018 at 9:26 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

RHOBH_HomeDesign_Dish

Dear God, what has Maloof done to herself?  The face, the bewbs...

She should've stuck with Paul.

QOyLsJso.jpg

Oh Kyle?  Take a good look to your left honey.  A good, long look.

I bet the cobwebs are the only Halloween decorations here. The rest is just her hideous taste. 

I always assumed that all of Maloof’s surgery was botched, but today I learned  that she looked good at some point. 1997, judging by the eyebrows. 

34dqu10.jpg

21 hours ago, glowbug said:

Rumor is that LVP is refusing to attend Camille's wedding this weekend.

Please not another season of one on one tea parties where LVP is a low key bitch. 

Edited by kokapetl
  • Love 5

From Camille's wedding weekend.  Dunno how Rinna is holding that up.  If Kyle wasn't in the wedding party, then she needs to throw that f*cking flower crown in the volcano.  Dorit Zoolander.

Teddi looks nice.

Screenshot (315).png

Now for the obligatory laugh shot.  Soo catalog model-y.

Screenshot (317).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 7

If someone, anyone loved Lisa Rinna, they’d tell her to just stop it. Her saggy boobs are not attractive, no one wants to see them and please, woman, wear clothing that flatters your body. Do you have a mirror??!!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

From Camille's wedding weekend.  Dunno how Rinna is holding that up.  If Kyle wasn't in the wedding party, then she needs to throw that f*cking flower crown in the volcano.  Dorit Zoolander.

Teddi looks nice.

Screenshot (315).png

Screenshot (317).png

I like Rinna’s look, except for being able to see the white lining of her bodice at the top.

Teddi looks good, although her pose is a bit try-hard and I wish she had done something about her tan lines. She looks good with the short hair but LOL at the fact that it looks like she has a wind machine trained at *just* her in the top shot.

Kyle would look great if she hadn’t gone overboard with the flower crown, doesn’t match the dress.

Goddamn it, Dorito, did you not realize this was a wedding? So damn tacky.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Teddi looks nice.

Screenshot (315).png

Screenshot (317).png

Why is Teddi's crotch attached to Kyle's hip like that? Is she hiding a stain? or humping Kyle in an attempt to keep her diamond another season?

OMG, the "catalog pose" too funny. They think they all look gore-juss!

• Love 4
21 hours ago, link417 said:

I like Rinna’s look, except for being able to see the white lining of her bodice at the top.

Teddi looks good, although her pose is a bit try-hard and I wish she had done something about her tan lines. She looks good with the short hair but LOL at the fact that it looks like she has a wind machine trained at *just* her in the top shot.

Kyle would look great if she hadn’t gone overboard with the flower crown, doesn’t match the dress.

Goddamn it, Dorito, did you not realize this was a wedding? So damn tacky.

Can't stand the outfit but I covet her sun specs. They would be even better if the lenses were gray not brown but I love the style.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Do what now??? Kyle a bridesmaid and not Allison DuBois?  KNOW THAT ?

It really is amazing to me that Kyle and Camille are close enough for her to be a bridesmaid.  Think about how they started..."you're such a f*cking liar Camille!"  (Or, as the cynic in me ponders, was it a hard suggestion by Bravo?)

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6

I read that LVP assumed she would be a bridesmaid at Camille’s wedding, but was humiliated when Camille asked Kyle instead. Combine that with the doggie drama with Dorit, and Kyle friending with Denise, along with the death of LVP’s brother, and there is a lot going on . 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I read that LVP assumed she would be a bridesmaid at Camille’s wedding, but was humiliated when Camille asked Kyle instead. Combine that with the doggie drama with Dorit, and Kyle friending with Denise, along with the death of LVP’s brother, and there is a lot going on . 

I rather thought that she would be in her wheelhouse when there is a lot going on, revolving around her.  Maybe she feels more attention will be paid by her absence than by her presence.  She could be right.

• Love 3

is the hoopla about Lisa planting stories?

havent we seen this before?

swipe left to see page two, screen grab where Lisa says something about guilty till proven innocent.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, bagger said:

swipe left to see page two, screen grab where Lisa says something about guilty till proven innocent.

Not being an Instagram person, I would have missed what the screenshot said had you not given me those directions. Thanks.

I think that so much of this is being manufactured for false drama. They want to make sure that we tune in for the answers. Ha, you’d hope to get those on the season premiere (when they really want a ratings bonanza) but this is probably the script for the season or the editing monkeys. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Reality police said:

Just saw where Dorit is going to be on MDL LA this season! Is she selling the house they don't own or is she acting like they are buying? Where is the money coming from?

Did it show which agent she was paired with?  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Did it show which agent she was paired with?  

There is a clip on Bravo but it is so fast that I can't tell. I don't know the realtors at all. There is a longer spot near the end with PK that you might be able to tell which one. 

• Love 1

Thanks @Reality police!  It’s interesting to me only because none of the agents on MDL are with The Agency, in fact Josh A. was “brought up” by Mauricio and then left to start his own company so they are technically competitors now.  And since I thought I heard Kyle and Dorit are teamed up together this coming season on BH, that could be an interesting twist.  I can’t imagine Kyle would be too happy about it, especially if I remember correctly the Dorit’s (can’t remember their last name now something with a K) have previously used Mauricio as their agent.  Maybe they still are and he is just showing them one of the MDL agents listings.  He does make appearances from time to time on the show. 

I’ll keep my eye out for the preview, I usually ffwd thru commercials!

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 3
On 10/21/2018 at 2:57 PM, Gam2 said:

If someone, anyone loved Lisa Rinna, they’d tell her to just stop it. Her saggy boobs are not attractive, no one wants to see them and please, woman, wear clothing that flatters your body. Do you have a mirror??!!

It's a magic mirror and I want to know where to buy one! So these Beverly Hills hags aren't coming on until next year? Oh well , that's soon enough.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

It's a magic mirror and I want to know where to buy one! So these Beverly Hills hags aren't coming on until next year? Oh well , that's soon enough.

They could stay away even longer, but I would miss LVP's critters and Ken (give me bitchy front entry moat swans and a doddering old fox who holds puppies inside his shirt - STAT!).

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

They could stay away even longer, but I would miss LVP's critters and Ken (give me bitchy front entry moat swans and a doddering old fox who holds puppies inside his shirt - STAT!).

I would love to find a "Ken" man: he tends kindly to my flock of assorted rescue animals, he tells me how beautiful I look (cause he's old and has failing eyesight) and he's asleep by 8 pm. 

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I would love to find a "Ken" man: he tends kindly to my flock of assorted rescue animals, he tells me how beautiful I look (cause he's old and has failing eyesight) and he's asleep by 8 pm. 

Take a number, and get in line after me.

Although, these days i'd settle for an impotent handymanperson.  :-D

• Love 13
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

We're lowering the bar WalnutQueen! Lol. But sometimes you have to dig deep to find that old diamond in the rough! 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

We're lowering the bar WalnutQueen! Lol. But sometimes you have to dig deep to find that old diamond in the rough! 

17 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

My shovel is broken.  I have a couple of diamonds I need to sell, though.  ;-)

This is too funny. Your bar still sounds higher than that of the “kids” on VPR! ;)

• Love 5

The trailer looks 10x better then what we got last season so I am actually excited for this season to start!

I was not expecting a certain storyline from Camille to show up and I think it'll send her back to her S1 status, though she seems to be part of a lot of the drama so I wonder why she isnt holding a diamond unless she opted to just stay Friend Of yet again. Speaking of Friend Ofs....was not expecting to see Brandi! While she is most likely only in that 1 scene and likely not to interact with any of the women besides Denise I want her to be a full time Friend Of again just to see if she can get on with the ladies again. She has had run ins with some of them that hasnt left them bad mouthing her so...here's hoping. Same goes with Kim Richards. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, NotChristine said:

Kyle's sock shoes in that photo confuse me.

That's what I was thinking. IIRC, there was talk of her not participating in the cast photoshoot a few months back.

Just from my very limited fashion sense, I know that if you are short you need to elongate your lines. Ankle straps and those ugly open toed sock things draw a line that you don't want. Keep it simple without a lot of horizontal lines and she wouldn't look so dumpy. JMO.

Edited by Reality police
Because topless and toeless are two entirely different looks.
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, Wicked said:

I guess things really have changed if LVP is off to the side.  I am looking forward to this season, hope I don't hate Dorit as much.

Exactly what I thought.  She's in the equal/opposite position as the newbie.  That can't have sat well.

Kyle never gets it right.

• Love 6