Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Ohhhhh Camille is coming for Dorit on Twitter. 

I am confused. Camille seems to have Dorit in the crosshairs on the show, in the THs, on Twitter, but during her kind of recent appearance on WWHL, she seemed to have softened up. She compared the Dorit pile-on to how criticized she was in her (Camille’s) first season. 

32 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am confused. Camille seems to have Dorit in the crosshairs on the show, in the THs, on Twitter, but during her kind of recent appearance on WWHL, she seemed to have softened up. She compared the Dorit pile-on to how criticized she was in her (Camille’s) first season. 

I haven't seen her comments on Twitter but a lot of the times when the women are asked about a particular situation on the show, they tend to take you into their mind at that time of the incident rather than providing a retrospective look on what happened, how it happened and how it could have been dealt with better.  Between the Talking Heads and reunions, a lot of the HW drama relies on talking about the same issues over and over again where it becomes a recurring theme of taking offense to the reaction rather than dealing with the actual offensive thing to begin with.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I haven't seen her comments on Twitter but a lot of the times when the women are asked about a particular situation on the show, they tend to take you into their mind at that time of the incident rather than providing a retrospective look on what happened, how it happened and how it could have been dealt with better.  Between the Talking Heads and reunions, a lot of the HW drama relies on talking about the same issues over and over again where it becomes a recurring theme of taking offense to the reaction rather than dealing with the actual offensive thing to begin with.

The twitter comments-Camille is talking about Dorit's comments, per Kyle, at the Project Angel Food event. Don't know if it was last year's or one this year.  Dorit pretty much told her to get a hobby.  Can't imagine what Dorit said but if it were derogatory about the event or charity Bravo tends not to air them so the charity is not put in a place to have to defend itself.

We have pretty much had a one note show -what drunken Dorit has said to Camille and what Dorit said about LVP being jealous.  Camille needs for the stupid C comment to live forever because she doesn't have much else going on.  We already have celebrity model daughters so Camille is kind of upstaged by Rinna's kids. 

• Love 3

Based on pictures from Dorit's fashion show;

I'm sure Dorit thought her dress was sexy, but between the blah color and saran wrap cling, it is anything but. A dress that makes your tummy the focus, in a bad way, is never a good choice.

Lisa V. and Camille also chose questionable outfits. Do these women have stylists and/or is their goal to be dowdy and frumpy?

Kyle's got her uber-extentions in.

Other swimwear companies have nothing to worry about. Basic, uninspiring designs. I've seen better choices at Target.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Based on pictures from Dorit's fashion show;

I'm sure Dorit thought her dress was sexy, but between the blah color and saran wrap cling, it is anything but. A dress that makes your tummy the focus, in a bad way, is never a good choice.

Lisa V. and Camille also chose questionable outfits. Do these women have stylists and/or is their goal to be dowdy and frumpy?

Kyle's got her uber-extentions in.

Other swimwear companies have nothing to worry about. Basic, uninspiring designs. I've seen better choices at Target.

Neither LVP or Kyle will ever be held up as fashion icons.  They haven't learned how to dress for their bodies.  LVP likes what she likes, figure be damned, and Kyle just wants to wear trendy stuff, figure and age be damned.  There are others, but these two stand out to me.

• Love 10
On 3/13/2018 at 6:19 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Neither LVP or Kyle will ever be held up as fashion icons.  They haven't learned how to dress for their bodies.  LVP likes what she likes, figure be damned, and Kyle just wants to wear trendy stuff, figure and age be damned.  There are others, but these two stand out to me.

Agreed. I think Kyle's been doing better this seson which, considering how badly she chooses outfits, doesn't mean a lot, but I've seen a lot less faux pas from her. I think LVP looks the most attractive in her TH with the (gold?) gown showing off the girls, with her hair pulled up softly.

Lisa R. may be stuck in a style rut, but at least she knows what works for her. Same for Camille, really. Teddy and Erika have their own styles which are polar opposites, minimalist vs. maximalist, but the styles suit them. Dorit's style is just bi-polar, all over the place, and is wackadoodle. Lest I remind everyone of the bird poop hair?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

I?  Hope she has no toddler children if she joins the show. 

Because I am not going to watch her be a mother bird and chew food and then spit it in her kid's mouth.

Nope. 

I don’t think she’s joining the BHHW cast, is she? She’s playing Big Kathy in Kyles series. Though I agree on the point, regardless. Yuck. That’s a bit too much for me.

I love Mena Suvari, I wonder who she is portraying...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

http://people.com/style/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-makeup-free-photos/

People is doing various HW casts without makeup - yesterday was Dallas, today BH.  Looks like LVP and Erica did not participate.  

I've never quite grasped why shows and magazines etc do these makeup-free spots -- is it to say "See? they're just like us!" as if we ever though otherwise, but all of them look good --even Dorit, which pretty much marks the only positive thing I've ever said about her. ;-D

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SCS said:

I've never quite grasped why shows and magazines etc do these makeup-free spots -- is it to say "See? they're just like us!" as if we ever though otherwise, but all of them look good --even Dorit, which pretty much marks the only positive thing I've ever said about her. ;-D

I agree. Still, I looked.  None need make-up, that's for sure.  Kyle and Dorit both look younger and prettier without makeup! 

• Love 6

Those pics are retouched and the women are wearing make up.

Camille is wearing purple eyeliner. Lol.

and Dorit has lipgloss.

I don’t get what those no makeup pictures are supposed to prove. 

• Love 6
On 4/10/2018 at 3:02 PM, SCS said:

See girls!  We support women!  You too can go without makeup, be yourself!  (with a professional photog, lighting director, stylist, etc., etc., etc.)

• Love 6
16 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

See girls!  We support women!  You too can go without makeup, be yourself!  (with a professional photog, lighting director, stylist, etc., etc., etc.)

Don't forget all of the surgery and enhancements that you can't 'wipe' off. Or the expensive non-invasive treatments they use that the average person can't afford. Of course not all celebrity women get surgeries and whatnot but for the most part, these 'make up free' stints are just another facade that's even more damaging then their cover photoshoots. At least now it's common knowledge just how much editing goes into those. Now when people see a make up free shot, they being sold an impression that it's authentic and can still inspire self-esteem issues without any thought to what celebrity women can afford to do to their face and bodies that help them not rely on make up to cover their imperfections.

• Love 6

And let’s not forget those women who snap back 1 month after having their baby.

Thanks to the fiasco between Robert Kardashian and Black Chyna, we now know that surgery is involved right away!!!!

• Love 6

Each and every one of them were wearing foundation at the least. No blotchy sun damaged skin? I don't buy it because these women came from the time where we baked in baby oil all summer long. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, LIMOM said:

And let’s not forget those women who snap back 1 month after having their baby.

Thanks to the fiasco between Robert Kardashian and Black Chyna, we now know that surgery is involved right away!!!!

I don't know much about the Kards (other than the middle daughter has been in the news recently for a baby and a baller or some such). What is this ^^?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SCS said:

I don't know much about the Kards (other than the middle daughter has been in the news recently for a baby and a baller or some such). What is this ^^?

Because of the custody’s battle between Rob and Chyna, it came out that she had a total makeover after giving birth to their daughter. He bitched about the cost.

I can’t recall if it was during his SM meltdown, on their shows or whatever.

She of course denies.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Because of the custody’s battle between Rob and Chyna, it came out that she had a total makeover after giving birth to their daughter. He bitched about the cost.

I can’t recall if it was during his SM meltdown, on their shows or whatever.

She of course denies.

I remember when Chyna got pregnant she said she wanted to gain 100 lbs.  (moron).  How does that work with tattoos?  I always thought these pre-pregnancy tattoo ladies should get tattoos like the back of the old Mad Magazine (fold ins).  https://laughingsquid.com/al-jaffee-44-years-of-mad-magazine-back-page-fold-ins/  That way when they have the plastic surgery they can get a duo use out of the tattoo. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I remember when Chyna got pregnant she said she wanted to gain 100 lbs.  (moron).  How does that work with tattoos?  I always thought these pre-pregnancy tattoo ladies should get tattoos like the back of the old Mad Magazine (fold ins).  https://laughingsquid.com/al-jaffee-44-years-of-mad-magazine-backback-page-fold-ins/  That way when they have the plastic surgery they can get a duo use out of the tattoo. 

I love it! Those were my favorite. 

• Love 2

Bitch Sesh has had Erika Jayne and now Kyle Richards on their podcast...Kyles was more interesting since she talked more about the show but Kyle is a bit delusional....she thinks S5 was the worst season they've had (I mean maybe personally for her but from an outside perspective.... not so much) and that she thinks fans are ok and enjoy the new seasons the way they are....we are BORED. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is anyone surprised? He already has a reputation as a grifter, doesn't he? Or is that just here?

Nope. I was waiting for it. I remember (from other posters who included links) that he had some shady business dealings when he was in the U.K. 

• Love 8

Denise Richards Opens Up About Why She Joined RHOBH: 'I'm In a Really Good Place Right Now'

Denise Richards is ready for her next chapter!

After exclusively confirming to PEOPLE that she’s the newest cast-member on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the 47-year-old actress opened up about why she wanted to join the Bravo franchise.

https://people.com/tv/denise-richards-opens-up-why-she-joined-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

• Love 3
5 hours ago, rissa said:

Denise Richards Opens Up About Why She Joined RHOBH: 'I'm In a Really Good Place Right Now'

After exclusively confirming to PEOPLE that she’s the newest cast-member on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the 47-year-old actress opened up about why she wanted to join the Bravo franchise.

https://people.com/tv/denise-richards-opens-up-why-she-joined-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

“I went through a lot and have been really private about a lot of thing$ and just in a really good place right now… and thought it would be fun, $o I thought why not?” Richard$, who wa$ previou$ly married to Charlie $heen, 52, $aid during an interview with Extra.

• Love 13
On 8/14/2018 at 1:58 AM, rissa said:

Joining a Housewives cast might be one sure way to get out of that “really good place” in no time!

• Love 21