Type keyword(s) to search

Eileen Davidson: Queen Eileen, Bold and Beautiful

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Giselle said:

I won't and am glad we won't be subjectected to her tedious circular rehashings of old grievences, inserting herself into to other's issues, and her stilted efforts to appear fashionable.

Nobody needs to wind up Rinna, she's like explosive diarreah.

Are you kidding now there's more room for Rinna to move around in Erica's ass. 

I have to wonder if Rinna knew that Eileen might leave this season because of the way she, Rinna, glommed onto Erika last season. It was as if Rinna knew Erika was her only lifeline left! LOL

• Love 5
12 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I've said from the beginning that Eileen was too classy and "normal" for a RH show so while I'm sorry she's gone I'm also happy for her that she's leaving and still has her dignity in tact.

There are a lot of words to describe Eileen, however, I don't think "classy" and "normal" are two of them.  Glad she won't be back!

• Love 12

Wow. Just.....wow. 

Yup.

I have to wonder if Rinna knew that Eileen might leave this season because of the way she, Rinna, glommed onto Erika last season. It was as if Rinna knew Erika was her only lifeline left!

Or they could just genuinely be friends...

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

If Eileen was too classy and "normal" for a RH show, why did she agree to appear on this one? Besides the huge paycheck, of course? Classy and normal people wouldn't do this LOW class show just for the money unless they really needed it to pay the bills. 

The paycheck should be ONLY reason anyone ever agrees to do a reality show. She's an actress...and if you now think she's anything but normal & classy, then I'd say she did a damn good job and earned every dime of that HUGE paycheck!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

The paycheck should be ONLY reason anyone ever agrees to do a reality show. She's an actress...and if you now think she's anything but normal & classy, then I'd say she did a damn good job and earned every dime of that HUGE paycheck!

Amen sister! AFAIC, Eileen was one of the few REAL HW, across all the franchises....she has a real job that she has worked at for decades, and she is really a "housewife" and a mother that takes care of her kid herself, not with 20 nannies. She doesn't have time or energy for the bullshit anymore. Good for her.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

Amen sister! AFAIC, Eileen was one of the few REAL HW, across all the franchises....she has a real job that she has worked at for decades, and she is really a "housewife" and a mother that takes care of her kid herself, not with 20 nannies. She doesn't have time or energy for the bullshit anymore. Good for her.

True. I'll miss her but she's smart to move on.

• Love 5
On 7/9/2017 at 1:45 AM, BBHN said:

Or they could just genuinely be friends...

Exactly. Kyle liked Erika and there didn't seem to be an secret motive behind their friendship. 

On 7/8/2017 at 0:54 AM, BBHN said:

That could lead to some interesting dynamics next season.

That was my first thought. The Adrienne deal specifically was unresolved and complicated. Will be interesting to see how the relationships in the group are altered - if they are at all. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Eileen should have more of her husband on.  She added very little by the end of her reign. 

I really liked her at the beginning, but then she became tiresome. I did think that she handled herself very well when confronted by the insanity of Erika in Hong Kong. 

She is also gorgeous. I wish her well.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Eileen is leaving  Young and the Restless.  

She made the announcement on Twitter - will be leaving the show in September.

I wonder if she'll be rejoining RHoBH. They usually film from late summer until fall. They often start in July or August and go until about October or November.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

I wonder if she'll be rejoining RHoBH. They usually film from late summer until fall. They often start in July or August and go until about October or November.

Didn't she leave because she was doing 2 different soaps and couldn't also do the BH HW show at the same time? Please don't bring her back, she was boring!

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I'd love to have her back if it meant she was replacing Dorit.   

I must be the only person on the planet who likes Dorit.  I find her hugely entertaining and I do like her relationship with her husband and kids.   she and Lisa R are my favorites (minority opinion, I know).

For Eileen, I think there's room for a calm personality type on the show.  I wouldn't mind her making a 2nd attempt. (and yet another minority opinion!)

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

Can't remember which thread it was in but there had been a rumor from other stars that Eileen and her family lost their home.

Turns out she's found out that while the yard burned the house itself was saved (assuming the Santa Ana winds picking up again don't turn the fire back around / spark things in her area back up)

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, onatrek said:

Can't remember which thread it was in but there had been a rumor from other stars that Eileen and her family lost their home.

Turns out she's found out that while the yard burned the house itself was saved (assuming the Santa Ana winds picking up again don't turn the fire back around / spark things in her area back up)

Thank goodness!

This fire looks like hell on earth...

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/11/photos-woolsey-fire-leaves-devastation-malibu-california/575578/

• Love 6

I loved Eileen on the show. She seemed like one of the nicest women they’ve ever had in the cast. I really don’t think nice girl types are made for reality TV. She wasn’t cut out to fight back at women throwing wine in her face and making cheap shots about her husband. 

• Love 5
On 3/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, RealHousewife said:

I loved Eileen on the show. She seemed like one of the nicest women they’ve ever had in the cast. I really don’t think nice girl types are made for reality TV. She wasn’t cut out to fight back at women throwing wine in her face and making cheap shots about her husband. 

I liked Eileen too.  She was pretty tepid in comparison, but I think there's room for that - and some of us viewers appreciate it.

The extreme personalities on some of these shows are too much after awhile.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I really want Eileen to come back so that the affair can be openly discussed, because in Beverly Hills, the truth always rises to the top. I want them to MENTION IT ALL!

(Also, of course, the lawsuits)

I would love for Eileen to come back and have them MENTION IT ALL. Especially since Eileen has decided the that LVP is a "pussy" for skipping the reunion. I'd LOVE for them to rehash Eileen's impression of Erika during panty-gate (legs spread saying breathily "I'm so shy") especially since that was never once brought up in the blogs OR during the reunion because Erika REALLY wanted to keep her spot on the soap that Eileen was starring in. 

It would be especially fun to see Eileen back since it's pretty obvious that she and Erika don't hang out since Eileen left the show. I wonder how *she would worm her way back in?

*The "she" is Erika, since I would bet anything that Eileen tried to stay in touch with Erika but was dumped once Eileen couldn't get her another part on the soaps that Eileen was still working on. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 4

since Eileen has decided the that LVP is a "pussy" for skipping the reunion.

Eileen wasn't wrong.

I really want Eileen to come back so that the affair can be openly discussed

It's already been discussed on the show, Eileen even got a glass of wine thrown at her because of it.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 6

this is the Lisa Rinna show

How so?

That should be very popular

Well, the ratings held steady and didn't decline after LVP left, despite what felt like millions of LVP fans all over the internet (ie, Twitter and Youtube) telling us they would stop watching, so who knows, the ratings could still hold steady next season.

• Love 5
On 3/25/2019 at 10:08 AM, Jextella said:

I liked Eileen too.  She was pretty tepid in comparison, but I think there's room for that - and some of us viewers appreciate it.

The extreme personalities on some of these shows are too much after awhile.

Exactly. The whole show doesn’t need to be screaming, wine throwing, glass throwing, digs at other housewives’ expense. Eileen brought some class and normalcy. She also remained kind and professional despite all the loss in her family while shooting Housewives.

It’s sad, but I think the reason she lost some fans is because she and Lisa V didn’t gel.

Eileen is a beautiful, age-defying woman, has one of the sexiest husbands in the franchise, and a successful acting career. She was also very well liked her first season of the show. I’m not someone who thinks anytime some people don’t mesh there must be jealousy,  but I think there may have been some towards her.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. The whole show doesn’t need to be screaming, wine throwing, glass throwing, digs at other housewives’ expense. Eileen brought some class and normalcy. She also remained kind and professional despite all the loss in her family while shooting Housewives.

It’s sad, but I think the reason she lost some fans is because she and Lisa V didn’t gel.

Eileen is a beautiful, age-defying woman, has one of the sexiest husbands in the franchise, and a successful acting career. She was also very well liked her first season of the show. I’m not someone who thinks anytime some people don’t mesh there must be jealousy,  but I think there may have been some towards her.

I agree.  The thing about Eileen is that she had Vanderpump figured out better than anyone.  Rinna too but Eileen figured it out sooner and deeper.

• Love 10

There is definitely jealousy involved.

Lisa Rinna and Eileen are totally jealous of Lisa Vanderpump and her command of Reality TV. Eileen is great at reading other people’s lines but when she has to come up with dramas...she was boring.

Maybe she should have her evil twin appear on the show.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Lisa responds to Eileen's rude remark.

I wouldn't say it was rude so much as (the English would say) spot on, especially given the comments LVP made when Adrienne skipped the season 3 reunion.

Lisa Rinna and Eileen are totally jealous of Lisa Vanderpump and her command of Reality TV

Rinna possibly. Eillen? Not so much. Not at all, actually.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I wouldn't say it was rude so much as (the English would say) spot on, especially given the comments LVP made when Adrienne skipped the season 3 reunion.

Rinna possibly. Eillen? Not so much. Not at all, actually.

I honestly have no problem with LVP not showing up to the reunion because it was several women against one who wouldn’t believe her no matter what she said.

Regarding Eileen and LVP, I wished they remained friends, but it went sour due to LVP. She was intrusive and pushy then failed to “own it.” And what she said about Eileen’s husband having his head up some girl’s skirt was probably one of the nastiest things she’s ever said on the show. LVP is a much kinder person than some of the other women give her credit for, but she most definitely wasn’t the nicest to Eileen. For whatever reason, Eileen brought out the worst in LVP. 

I don’t think Eileen is the least bit jealous. Her feelings toward LVP are due to how she was treated by her. Eileen’s a successful actress. I don’t think she gives a damn if LVP is bigger deal with Bravo fans. I do think Rinna cares a lot about fame, just like LVP does. Whether or not she’s jealous of her Bravo success or just doesn’t like LVP, I don’t know. 

• Love 6

I liked Eileen and tried watching RH when she joined.  She didn’t disappoint that first season.  Then I remember being confused during her second season when LVP pretended like she had never heard how Eileen and her husband got together.  She was there during the first season and that reunion when Eileen and Brandi talked about it.  I thought it was ridiculous when LVP brought it up again and acted like it was brand new information, and it told me everything I needed to know about Lisa. When Eileen left, I stopped watching.

Eileen is sitting with her Emmy and millions while she continues to flit between two shows that desperately want her.  I doubt she’s crying that LVP is the reality TV queen.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

I liked Eileen and tried watching RH when she joined.  She didn’t disappoint that first season.  Then I remember being confused during her second season when LVP pretended like she had never heard how Eileen and her husband got together.  She was there during the first season and that reunion when Eileen and Brandi talked about it.  I thought it was ridiculous when LVP brought it up again and acted like it was brand new information, and it told me everything I needed to know about Lisa. When Eileen left, I stopped watching.

Eileen is sitting with her Emmy and millions while she continues to flit between two shows that desperately want her.  I doubt she’s crying that LVP is the reality TV queen.

Exactly, and when confronted about it being a topic of discussion she wouldn’t drop at the dinner table, LVP responded “oh darling, it was just the two of us.” 😒Eileen said she felt like she was being grilled, and the other housewives picked up on her discomfort. Everyone talks about Lisa Vanderpump as though she’s Einstein. Someone who’s super intelligent typically would have #1-the memory of Eileen’s marriage and how it came to be, #2-ability to pick up on social cues, and #3-knows damn well cameras are rolling and it’s not two friends getting to know each other better. You don’t need to be a genius to know that. I know there are some super intelligent people who are socially awkward, but that’s not Lisa. My opinion is she knew exactly what she was doing, but she didn’t like that Eileen called her out.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 5

Obviously Eileen really isn’t jealous of LVP since she had no problem keeping her name out of her mouth. That is going to be a continual problem for these bimbos.

Eileen would be better served practicing her stance for her official portrait. They want to use her portrait on the new deluxe edition of the Merriam Webster Dictionary. 

You see if you look up vapid in the dictionary you will be seeing Eileen’s portrait.

Bless her heart.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 3
On 9/19/2019 at 4:11 PM, walnutqueen said:

Never liked her.  Now I know my instincts were correct, as she "sides with Dorit" on puppygate.  Fuck her.

Well, looks like she has fucked herself. She's getting a horrible response to her attempts to promote her new movie on twitter. Looks like most of the comments have been deleted. Just a handful left. Wonder why?

So many comments on social media from all the people who she has blocked on twitter because she didn't like their responses to her tweets. It's become a joke. 

Now that's a P'move.

• Love 4

She was there during the first season and that reunion when Eileen and Brandi talked about it.  I thought it was ridiculous when LVP brought it up again and acted like it was brand new information, and it told me everything I needed to know about Lisa. 

Yeah, that wasn't a good look for LVP. Certainly not if she was friends with Eileen, which she had been at that point. Especially since she saw how Eileen hated whenever Brandi brought it up, so why would LVP do that to a "friend"?

My opinion is she knew exactly what she was doing, but she didn’t like that Eileen called her out.

As we've seen, LVP can dish it out, but she can't take it...

You see if you look up vapid in the dictionary you will be seeing Eileen’s portrait.

Replace vapid with classy, and we have a winner.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 6