Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

It is highly unlikely Kim would know Hamlin was -- theoretically/allegedly/making-shit-up-land -- unwell. That secret would be buried so deep that Kim Richards -- who can't tell the crack in her ass from a crack pipe -- would never have access to it. Rinna would never breathe about it to *anyone* as It would be the death of Hamlin's career.  I think Rinna freaked out because she knew that whatever crazy shit came out of Kim's mouth, regardless of the truth, rumors and speculations and invented scenarios would start flying all over the internet, just because Kim Richards spouted one of her bullshit,  "Let's talk about YOUR LIFE" deflections.  

Great point. It seems there are a lot of people who believe anything that Kim says. Anything. Surely LisaR is aware of this. Being that LisaR is Kyle's friend, she is probably fully aware of the things Kim has mentioned in the past and how it ends up biting Kyle in the ass through social media. Having skimmed through the various social media pages of these women, I am floored at the amount of people who swallow all the shit that Kim dishes out. I believe LisaR feels if Kim wants to attack her personally, fine. Bring it on. Just don't throw any of her family members into it because those comments seep into the minds of viewers and just like tar on skin - it is hard to scrape that off the minds of people.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

I am really surprised to see how frumpy the clothes are...I don't think she would ever wear anything from her line.

I bet her daughters are quite embarrassed by it.

I actually like her scarves and a couple of her sweaters, but they're not anything you can't buy at the Mall or Target, lol.

• Love 3

I'd like to know what generated the thread here:

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9742173#page:showThread,9742173

I speculated about an illness because of some of his interviews I've seen.  I just found the above of people doing the same thing and it's from 2010 so it's been talked about.  I mean, maybe he *is* just aging badly and his speech is changing. Hope that's all it is. 

Even on the glimpse of how not to behave in a chat room -the allegation had no substance.  Since it was five years ago it would seem we would not see him acting on "Mad Men", if that condition were present.  Just a bunch of people making stuff up because they don't like his wife.

• Love 6

I speculated about an illness because of some of his interviews I've seen.  I just found the above of people doing the same thing and it's from 2010

2010...Five years ago. LisaR mentioned on the show how Harry has been sober for three years. If HH was a drinker, it would fit in that timeline.  It would make sense as to any slurred speech he may have had or how he looked in 2010. He was also dealing with two brothers who were alcoholics. Add to that any stress he was under.  Is that DL something Brandi posts on? Just asking. Sounds like her kind of site. Brandi accuses Joyce and LisaR of being anorexic. Talk about labeling people, Brandi is the queen of labeling people. 

I wonder how Harry feels now about this show and if he has told LisaR, "I told you so."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I'd like to know what generated the thread here:

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9742173#page:showThread,9742173

I speculated about an illness because of some of his interviews I've seen.  I just found the above of people doing the same thing and it's from 2010 so it's been talked about.  I mean, maybe he *is* just aging badly and his speech is changing. Hope that's all it is. 

Exactly.

I was the one who mentioned HIV or another illness, by saying I hope it's NOT, and IF Kim does that it's despicable.  I'm a huge Mad Men fan, and tend to read any and all recaps and reviews and other media on 3 shows.  Mad Men, The Americans, and Breaking Bad, now transferred that to Better Call Saul.

I didn't make it up, I remember reading speculation when he first showed up on Mad Men.  The most common speculation was Anorexia or other eating disorder from following Lipsa's dieting, or a serious illness, possibly from his drinking, or cancer or HIV.  There have been rumors of him cheating for years, his drinking was well known.  Anyway, people were shocked at his appearance, and glad to have him back on screen, but yes, speculation was rampant and everywhere.

As for Hollywood "secrets" and where Kim would find out anything about Harry?  They are everywhere, but my guess is Kyle knew or suspected and gossiped with Kim about it.  Unless you've lived in that area, it's really hard to realize how small that world is, and how fast stuff gets around, I mean, just think of Rock Hudson for one (bad) example.  Everyone knew he was gay, but they hid it because it would hurt his career.  It's a small world in the acting gig, everyone knows someone who works on or knew the someone that someone cheated with, etc. etc.

Edited by Umbelina

Exactly.

I was the one who mentioned HIV or another illness, by saying I hope it's NOT, and IF Kim does that it's despicable.  I'm a huge Mad Men fan, and tend to read any and all recaps and reviews and other media on 3 shows.  Mad Men, The Americans, and Breaking Bad, now transferred that to Better Call Saul.

I didn't make it up, I remember reading speculation when he first showed up on Mad Men.  The most common speculation was Anorexia or other eating disorder from following Lipsa's dieting, or a serious illness, possibly from his drinking, or cancer or HIV.  There have been rumors of him cheating for years, his drinking was well known.  Anyway, people were shocked at his appearance, and glad to have him back on screen, but yes, speculation was rampant and everywhere.

As for Hollywood "secrets" and where Kim would find out anything about Harry?  They are everywhere, but my guess is Kyle knew or suspected and gossiped with Kim about it.  Unless you've lived in that area, it's really hard to realize how small that world is, and how fast stuff gets around, I mean, just think of Rock Hudson for one (bad) example.  Everyone knew he was gay, but they hid it because it would hurt his career.  It's a small world in the acting gig, everyone knows someone who works on or knew the someone that someone cheated with, etc. etc.

If the gossip is everywhere why would you assume that it came from Kyle? As others have mentioned when Kim launched into her attack everyone at the table seemed to know what she is referring to.

• Love 6

but my guess is Kyle knew or suspected and gossiped with Kim about it.

This is not the first time I read "Kyle gossiped with Kim about topic A". I get they are sisters and sisters do tend to talk to one another about others, but talking isn't the same as gossiping.

And according to you, the gossip is all over. Why then does it always go back to Kyle as being the culprit? I get the dislike of Kyle, I have plenty of my own reasons to dislike her, but the constant finger-pointing to her (a la Kim) seems such a stretch. Can anyone tell me when is it EVER KIM'S FAULT for the things she says and does?

LisaR and Kyle have been friends for years now. It is not a stretch to think Kim would have come to know HH or at least meet him once in a great while. It wouldn't be gossiping to me if Kim were to ask Kyle or even ask LisaR how is Harry doing, especially with his brother's issues and their eventual deaths. Through casual conversation LisaR could have revealed HH is not doing well and it is affecting his health, he is losing weight and she is concerned about him. I don't know that she would go into personal details with Kim, but she would likely with Kyle. In Kim's warped mind, and especially at a time when she was not sober and clean, she could have taken those bits of information and drew her own conclusions or possibly she drew no conclusions at all. I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Over time, Kim could have asked Kyle how are LisaR and Harry doing, what is his status or for all we know, she could have asked LisaR directly.  If Kyle said anything to Kim, I wouldn't file it under "gossip".  Kyle -  not being a DuBois medium - could not foresee her sister ever using such information to one day throw it in the face of a cast member on a tv show they would all be on one day. This is assuming there was anything wrong with Harry to begin with.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I think Kim just said "let's talk about your home life" to shoot something back, knowing nothing.  Another poster mentioned this, as well.  Kim had no goods on Rinna, she was just making a point.  Let's stop talking about me and change the focus on you.  How does that feel?  She had no clue that Rinna may have been hiding something.  And I am not sure she is.  She just didn't want to expose her life at all and certainly not Harry who is not a part of the show.  

• Love 7

I'd like to know what generated the thread here:http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9742173#page:showThread,9742173I speculated about an illness because of some of his interviews I've seen.  I just found the above of people doing the same thing and it's from 2010 so it's been talked about.  I mean, maybe he *is* just aging badly and his speech is changing. Hope that's all it is. 

It's Data Lounge! Everybody knows they make shit up at will (or as one of the posters said early in the thread -- "Early onset Alzheimer? What total made up bullshit and so typical of some f*g on a chat board." I don't much like quoting the slur, but that's the way they roll over there.)  There's funny stuff over there (the completely insane and fictional threads about Meryl and Glenn's "rivalry" are hilarious) but it's not to be trusted as any kind of genuine source.

And Cosby was sued over a decade ago for sexual assault, it was covered in the entertainment media, but the story never caught fire  (I think the reluctance to stay on the story had to do with nobody wanting to bring an icon down):

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059561,00.html

If I were still skinny, I'd wear a few of LisaR's tank and maxi dresses, I like the color and pattern on a few of them -- poolside to running errands feel that I love (or used to, when swimsuit weather didn't make me cringe!)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

Five years ago would have been after Veronica Mars but before Mad Men. I know he did random appearances on shows in that time, but nothing that would have gotten him caught up in some type of inflammatory gossip. There doesn't seem like there would have been enough interest for that to even be the case.  

I mean, I guess I could check IMDB to see if he did anything so noteworthy in that time frame that would make him the target of gossip, but it seems like if it was some "Hollywood Secret" like John Travolta's sexuality, it would have been much more public by now, and not something that would only show up on a site that seems designed for posters to make up rumors about personalities they don't like (which no offense is what the Data Lounge site appears to be on closer inspection).

Anyway, I don't think he looks so bad - certainly not so bad that I would think he was ill. He looks his age to me, like a guy who was once very pretty (ala Brad Pitt) but started to age and didn't go the cosmetic surgery route. And, full disclosure, I still see him as rather hot myself. I like it when they start to lose their pretty and move more towards the distinguished. 

• Love 7

And Cosby was sued over a decade ago for sexual assault, it was covered in the entertainment media, but the story never caught fire  (I think the reluctance to stay on the story had to do with nobody wanting to bring an icon down):

Roseanne Barr and a few other comedians came out saying they heard all about the Cosby "encounters" as it ran rampant in the comedy circle back in the days and continuing until that one comedian mentioned it in his routine which started the wildfire.

If I were still skinny, I'd wear a few of LisaR's tank and maxi dresses

The maxi dresses are what I like. Oh to be a size 4 again. Only in my menopausal dreams.

• Love 3

File this info under for what it's worth: my husband is an actor -- based in NYC -- but we have many, many friends in the business living in L.A., and I've never once heard rumors about Hamlin being ill. It's just not on the radar -- and if it were any kind of rumor happening in that town, I'm pretty sure we would've heard about it. (We're not, by any means, big shot industry playahs -- IF ONLY! -- but if this gossip is traveling in the way you're speculating, we'd have heard it from someone, at some point, in the last few years).  So I really really doubt Kim Richards was about to reveal something as explosive as Hamlin fighting off a potentially deadly disease.  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8

It's Data Lounge! Everybody knows they make shit up at will (or as one of the posters said early in the thread -- "Early onset Alzheimer? What total made up bullshit and so typical of some f*g on a chat board." I don't much like quoting the slur, but that's the way they roll over there.) There's funny stuff over there (the completely insane and fictional threads about Meryl and Glenn's "rivalry" are hilarious) but it's not to be trusted as any kind of genuine source.

And Cosby was sued over a decade ago for sexual assault, it was covered in the entertainment media, but the story never caught fire (I think the reluctance to stay on the story had to do with nobody wanting to bring an icon down):

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059561,00.html"]http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059561,00.html[/

If I were still skinny, I'd wear a few of LisaR's tank and maxi dresses, I like the color and pattern on a few of them -- poolside to running errands feel that I love (or used to, when swimsuit weather didn't make me cringe!)

Something funky is going on. This is not my post nor is the one film noire quoted about HH speculation. I never once speculated on what Kim may know.

• Love 3

Something funky is going on. This is not my post nor is the one film noire quoted about HH speculation. I never once speculated on what Kim may know.

Brandi is here and she is screwing with the boards!

• Love 4

She never says, no.  Some designer paid for her name and there you have it!  

She's worn some of the clothes on the show and they're nice on her. But I do agree what's currently left on the QVC site looks bad.

• Love 2

It also shows a steady hand and concentration to manage:  primer, color corrector, concealer, foundation, powder, blush, brow pencil, eye shadow, eye liner, some more eyeliner, lash curler and mascara. Then the lips.  And hair. If she would've looked even the teeniest bit less than normal in that morning-after scene, I would've been more convinced of how traumatized she was.

When she was standing at the window that morning with her coffee cup talking about being in post traumatic mode and that she "wasn't all there, only half there" and in survival mode...I had to laugh because when she turned around, she clearly wasn't that shell shocked. She looked perfect.

But props to her for apologizing for sure. That's uncommon for these housewives.

This made me laugh because it reminded me of Kathy Griffin. And since Lisa Rinna has spent as much time on the D-List as KG, I just assumed she uses the same tricks. It was when KG did the interview on Tyra Banks' show. She talked about how she would get her makeup professionally done and if she was careful in how she slept and showered, she could make it last for quite a few days (because professional make up is expensive and a pain in the ass to sit through). And then Tyra gave her the tip of powdering it before going to bed to help it "set". Apparently, a lot of up and coming but not quite famous models used the same trick.

So, whenever I see people who have spent as much time at that level of fame as KG or Lisa Rinna, I always assume they sleep in their makeup for at least a few nights to make it last. 

But, other than the makeup, I totally saw the shock and survival mode in her eyes. 

• Love 4

Hey everyone...

Regardless of whether or not Brandi is reading this forum (and if she is, I'd just like to say that your vest NEEDS TO GO), speculating and/or joking about other members actually being Brandi is 1. Irrelevant and 2. Off topic in Lisa Rinna's thread. 

I hate to quote Bambi here, but "If you don't have nothin' nice to say, don't say nothin' at all" is going to be my mantra for you guys from now on. 

Again, snark the show, NOT each other. 

/drops mic ;) 

• Love 6

It's Data Lounge! Everybody knows they make shit up at will (or as one of the posters said early in the thread -- "Early onset Alzheimer? What total made up bullshit and so typical of some f*g on a chat board." I don't much like quoting the slur, but that's the way they roll over there.)  There's funny stuff over there (the completely insane and fictional threads about Meryl and Glenn's "rivalry" are hilarious) but it's not to be trusted as any kind of genuine source.

Pretty much. It's a great site for some gay discussions (like about PrEP) and with any totally anonymous board you never know what hidden dirt someone posts might actually be true. But no one in that thread was even claiming inside knowledge, and if you search his name on DL there are least four to five threads after that 2010 date which talk about how sexy he is and how good he looks, especially on Shameless.

FWIW a poster mentioned an interview where Harry said he tried going vegan but lost too much weight and had to give it up. Maybe Kim can make a bombshell out of that.

• Love 3

Lisa Rinna’s outbursts and physicality of that glass explosion, reportedly pale by comparison to what viewers will soon see. Cast and crew were shocked when Rinna went berserk and lost her composure not once, but three times or even more. This time the violence was more terrifying. Even her stalwart supporter restauranteur Lisa Vanderpump appeared shocked at Rinna’s break from civility. It’s rumored that Rinna became so irrationally angry and violent that cast mates questioned her mental health. Others were worried that security would have to be summoned.

Hints of Rinna’s penchant for violence were glimpsed recently on Twitter, when a fan Tweeted to Rinna that “@LisaRinna should have taken a tire iron to Kim Richards in an alley“. Rinna appeared to concur. She adding a disquieting, “I love u” at the end of the violent fan’s wishful Tweet, before Retweeting the message on her own Twitter account to fans and the world. It left many wondering exactly who the “Cray”, short for crazy, referred to in that particular Tweet. Like many odd Rinna Tweets, it was quickly deleted after fan backlash.

lisa-rinna-tweet.jpg

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/lisa-rinna-rhobh-reunion-violence-shocker-harry-hamlin-cheating-exposed-pushes-rinna-over-the-edge/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+celebritydirtylaundry-Celeb+Dirty+Laundry

More at link. 

• Love 2

This is what I see with Rinna.  She came on this show with the agenda of being the sweetheart who everyone likes.  The sane high functioning voice of reason.  She thought showing concern for Kim would contribute to this image.  Since this "concern" was not genuine it backfired.  We all read energy whether we believe this happens or not.  If you take a minute you can read a room.   She failed to learn who her costars were, what they knew and how they negotiated their relationships.  

• Love 3

This is what I see with Rinna.  She came on this show with the agenda of being the sweetheart who everyone likes.  The sane high functioning voice of reason.  She thought showing concern for Kim would contribute to this image.  Since this "concern" was not genuine it backfired.  We all read energy whether we believe this happens or not.  If you take a minute you can read a room.   She failed to learn who her costars were, what they knew and how they negotiated their relationships.  

I like this and LvP's comment about Lisar being a people pleaser.  My opinion of Lisar changed when she had explosive diarrhea of the mouth at the dinner table and claimed she loved Kim.  I think it cheapened the friendship she had with others prior to filming.  I will say perhaps Lisar felt a bond with Kim because she had to endure her for an hour on WWHL before she was ever a RH. http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/photos/kim-richards-lisa-rinna/item/9853656  I recall watching it and it was Kim's best WWHL appearance ever.

I also thought that Lisar doing Brandi's Podcast after Poker Night and Gay Mixer Night was another indication she was a people pleaser.

• Love 7

So who *is* to be trusted as any kind of genuine source?  I don't see a difference between DL and any other blog, forum or sites like TMZ or Radar where we do our "information gathering".  (Where's Eileen when I need a good set of air quotes :-)

Segments of the population will find Fox News total bullshit.  A random visitor to this site could read a few threads and determine that we all make shit up. It's all relative.

Brandi or Kyle or any one of them could read here and be chuckling at how off base we all are.  When I think of it that way, it reminds me that regardless of where we're getting our information, it's just speculation.  Only they really know what's truth and what's bullshit.  They've got us by the balls and apparently I like it because I'm here nearly every damn day. LOL

There's truth to some of what we're seeing.  But for as much as we discuss the fine points, there's someone who might read here, once or twice, out of curiosity and think we're nuts.  Because they believe what they're showing us is mainly manufactured-for-ratings crap so why even bother. 

"Hi Honey" :::waves to my husband:::

• Love 2

These tabloid sites work everyday to create "news" that will bring hits to their site.  I pay no attention to anything they say.  I only listen to Andy Cohen.

Now there's a photo shop op for AnnA.  Andy in a white robe at the Pearly Gates with the groveling masses of PrevTVers at his sandaled feet. 

• Love 3

I like this and LvP's comment about Lisar being a people pleaser.  My opinion of Lisar changed when she had explosive diarrhea of the mouth at the dinner table and claimed she loved Kim.  I think it cheapened the friendship she had with others prior to filming.  I will say perhaps Lisar felt a bond with Kim because she had to endure her for an hour on WWHL before she was ever a RH. http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/photos/kim-richards-lisa-rinna/item/9853656  I recall watching it and it was Kim's best WWHL appearance ever.

Wasn't it Kim's only WWHL's appearance? I know she last minute cancelled his show several months back bc she was offered a guest role on some new show.

Here she is with Tom Arnold-probably Season 3-http://www.zimbio.com/watch/rjwkBWGcUNo/After+Show+Kim+Richards+Love+Life/Watch+What+Happens+Live

Check out all her bling.

Excellent clip of Tom talking to her about her sobriety:  http://www.zimbio.com/watch/TLGUPh8TPat/Kim+Richards+Sober+Grateful/Watch+What+Happens+Live

Kim takes the brave position that Brandi was wrong:  http://www.zimbio.com/watch/SQX5Jz5tE2N/Kim+Brandi+Knows+Wrong/Adrienne+Maloof

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

So who *is* to be trusted as any kind of genuine source?  I don't see a difference between DL and any other blog, forum or sites like TMZ or Radar where we do our "information gathering".  (Where's Eileen when I need a good set of air quotes :-)

For starters TMZ is a gossip site that has sources. DL is an anonymous gay men's forum for gay men to discuss gay issues. I don't think the two are comparable but if you want to believe a anonymous posters there in the same way you'd believe a story from Harvey Levin you're free to? The five year old thread posted, however, claimed zero sources. It was just someone's admitted speculation. I'm sure I could find someone on twitter right now who is claiming Brandi has HIV and that's why she's so skinny. No source, just some random person saying things. Should that be taken seriously?

Gossip blogs, with paid writers, are a completely different thing than an anonymous forum. But even among gossip blogs, I personally mostly trust Lainey and TMZ because they've at least gotten some things right. YMMV

• Love 4

Here she is with Tom Arnold-probably Season 3-http://www.zimbio.com/watch/rjwkBWGcUNo/After+Show+Kim+Richards+Love+Life/Watch+What+Happens+Live

Check out all her bling.

You're right, ZM, I forgot about that episode and I watched it when it aired, lol! I didn't rewatch it this time but I remember she was awkward, no shock there. Was the bling her necklace? I think it's cz's set in 14k white gold. She said it wasn't real. If it was it'd be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

• Love 1

Should that be taken seriously?

Honestly, I don't think any of this should be taken seriously, ya know?

But, point taken.  I don't read DL with any more regularity than I do TMZ so I can't claim to be an expert on who is more credible than whom. 

• Love 1

For starters TMZ is a gossip site that has sources. DL is an anonymous gay men's forum for gay men to discuss gay issues. I don't think the two are comparable but if you want to believe a anonymous posters there in the same way you'd believe a story from Harvey Levin you're free to? The five year old thread posted, however, claimed zero sources. It was just someone's admitted speculation. I'm sure I could find someone on twitter right now who is claiming Brandi has HIV and that's why she's so skinny. No source, just some random person saying things. Should that be taken seriously?

Gossip blogs, with paid writers, are a completely different thing than an anonymous forum. But even among gossip blogs, I personally mostly trust Lainey and TMZ because they've at least gotten some things right. YMMV

I envy all of you with such great recall. I don't remember where I read it but there was a article about tmz and how they carefully vet all of their stories. They also claimed Levin will sit on a story for years ( the article cited the Justin Beiber racist video) in order to persuade (aka blackmail) celebrities to give them fluff peices and interviews.

• Love 1

Some stuff out there is simply distillation of the housewives BRAVO blogs, so boring.

I take them all with a huge grain of salt, although I'm quite fond of the blind items on a couple of sites.  In general, I think there are probably grains of truth in many of them.  Many are so obviously coming from a certain housewife, including this one, and many, many from Kyle this season, she's been a busy girl.

This one was obviously slanted in Brandi's favor, and I really doubt anything other than a complete Brandi/Kim evisceration will happen on the reunion.  I can hope for a "smoking gun" or Lipsa to lose it, if only because if not, it will be just as boring as this season has been.  Anything different would help!

• Love 1

I am really surprised to see how frumpy the clothes are...I don't think she would ever wear anything from her line.

This is Lisa Rinna we're talking about, right? This woman famously wore Depends on the red carpet. She'd wear and do just about anything if the price was right.

• Love 4

This one was obviously slanted in Brandi's favor, and I really doubt anything other than a complete Brandi/Kim evisceration will happen on the reunion.  I can hope for a "smoking gun" or Lipsa to lose it, if only because if not, it will be just as boring as this season has been.  Anything different would help!

I'm looking forward to the reunion because it feels like this one is going to be different. We're finally going to get a reunion where it seems like they aren't going to go softball on Brandi--that's new. Kim is finally going to feel some heat at a reunion for a change too. I'm also curious to see how Eileen and LisaR handle their first time up to bat.  

LisaR seems like she's going to bring it. I hope she lets Kim have it. 

• Love 3

They used Rinna's photo in a Vanity Fair collage illustrating the shows celebrating rich people acting like assholes.  James Wolcott's column, THE SEASON OF THE RICH.

"The glossy legacy of manicured hand to hand combat lives on in RealityTV series showcasing the unreal "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (lists the rest) "a cable franchise that which eliminates needless fluff such as plot, trained actors, and finely etched dialogue to focus on the riveting essentials of psychodrama: jealousy, scorn, trash talk, and table flipping, hair pulling, face scratching, champagne-flute flying tantrums--Clare Booth Luce's THE WOMEN rehatched as a weekly mosh pit."

Lisa is the only housewife from any show pictured.

• Love 1

I have taken narcotic pain killers twice for surgeries and my behavior did not change.  They make you feel very good, happy and give you energy.  I get it why they are valuable on the street.  No one around me noticed any change in my personality at all.  I even had a cocktail one night WITH the narcotic and still, nothing other than making me sleepy.   It was my birthday and I was among friends, one a doctor who told me it was fine to celebrate with one drink.   

Many factors determine your response to narcotics.  Liver/kidney function, tolerance, weight, etc.  One of the biggest factors is whether you're in pain or not.  The amount of narcotics given to a person having a heart attack could practically kill a horse, but it can be tolerated in someone enduring severe pain.  Typically, when a narcotic is taken for pain, it doesn't make you happy or give you energy, it eases your pain, and possibly makes you sleepy.

• Love 4

In that video of Kim on WWHL with Tom Arnold, what is with all these women constantly touching and stroking their hair?  All the Kartrashians do it and Kim is doing it too.  Even when the camera is on Tom, you can see her hand moving through her hair if you look carefully on the left.  That is so distracting and very annoying.  

• Love 2

Many factors determine your response to narcotics.  Liver/kidney function, tolerance, weight, etc.  One of the biggest factors is whether you're in pain or not.  The amount of narcotics given to a person having a heart attack could practically kill a horse, but it can be tolerated in someone enduring severe pain.  Typically, when a narcotic is taken for pain, it doesn't make you happy or give you energy, it eases your pain, and possibly makes you sleepy.

I had pain in 2 different surgeries and they definitely made me feel very good and I was not sleepy.  I don't know what the narcotic was. 

They used Rinna's photo in a Vanity Fair collage illustrating the shows celebrating rich people acting like assholes.  James Wolcott's column, THE SEASON OF THE RICH.

Lisa is the only housewife from any show pictured.

Excellent. 

I think she'll end up securing some work from unleashing the crazy.  Brandi did.  Paris Hilton did. 

• Love 1

I was kind of surprised she was the one they chose.  Probably because she's Harry Hamlin's wife, since VF has done several articles on Mad Men, or maybe because she threw the wine glass.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

https://twitter.com/lisarinna/status/579822639918620672

lisa rinnaVerified account ‏@lisarinna
Or are they too inebriated to write a blog? You tell me.
6:51 PM - 22 Mar 2015

kae williams ‏@ovallite 55m55 minutes ago
@lisarinna so if you are so angered by this, woman up & name names. We can't guess.

the bravoholclique ‏@bravoholclique 55m55 minutes ago
“@lisarinna: Or are they too inebriated to write a blog? You tell me.” #RHOBHTweetChallenge #out

Katie ‏@TalkerNewYorker 54m54 minutes ago
@bravoholclique @lisarinna vicious.

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna 54m54 minutes ago
“@ovallite: @lisarinna so if you are so angered by this, woman up & name names. We can't guess.” Kim Richards doesn't write her blogs.

Angela Lindsey ‏@AngelaLuke18 53m53 minutes ago
@lisarinna @ovallite Kim hasn't written a blog in over a month

kae williams ‏@ovallite 53m53 minutes ago
@lisarinna @ovallite now you are keeping it real. I admire you ladybug.

Katie ‏@TalkerNewYorker 53m53 minutes ago
@bravoholclique @lisarinna It's a scary sight when two has-been soap opera chicks go so low. I'm half her age. #shameonyou

Ashley Steen ‏@aey1004 52m52 minutes ago
@lisarinna @ovallite and there it is!

snuffy ‏@tomesbrian75 52m52 minutes ago
@lisarinna the thurst is real

Katie ‏@TalkerNewYorker 49m49 minutes ago
@CaryLen @bravoholclique @lisarinna you don't go after a disease. Or project a disease onto anyone. Makes me sick.

Liza ‏@java_liza 49m49 minutes ago
@lisarinna @bravoholclique @ovallite shots fired

Cary Len ‏@CaryLen 47m47 minutes ago
@TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna Why does she give a fuck wether Kim writes a blog or not? Is this what she thinks about?

Elizabeth ‏@The_RHLP 43m43 minutes ago
@lisarinna why not take it up with your bosses privately instead of calling someone to the mats publicly?

Reality TV Bliss ‏@RealityTVBliss 34m34 minutes ago
@lisarinna don't forget her last minute cancellations on #WWHL - 2 times

Bravo, Clown! ‏@RHOClownShoes 29m29 minutes ago
@lisarinna I'm sure Kim is dealing with more important things than writing a blog to appease you, Lisa. That's between her and her employer.

Serabbi ‏@Serabbi 27m27 minutes ago
@lisarinna Kim rarely writes a blog because she gets away with it & Brandi hires a fan to do it because she can't write--books co-written

Kelly ‏@KellyOB1977 27m27 minutes ago
@lisarinna honestly, nobody cares about the GD blogs. #crossingtheline

dietcokehead ‏@sandiego_kat 23m23 minutes ago
“@lisarinna: Or are they too inebriated to write a blog? You tell me.” BOOM! This is why I love Lisa Rinna! No fear!!!

PDubsUW ‏@pwirth 22m22 minutes ago
@lisarinna you reference addiction in your own family and this is the bullshit you tweet out.

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 17m17 minutes ago
@TalkerNewYorker @CaryLen @bravoholclique @lisarinna anorexia is also a disease nothing to make fun of.

Cary Len ‏@CaryLen 16m16 minutes ago
@uarethequeen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna No it's not. But Lisa hasn't admitted to having it. Are you saying she does?

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 17m17 minutes ago
@CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna no, I'm saying Kim accuses her all the time and make fun of her with out any evidence

Donna Angus ‏@angus_donna 16m16 minutes ago
@lisarinna @RHOClownShoes @hatecheaters23 Lisa you really are a nasty cow !

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 16m16 minutes ago
@CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna at least Lisa talks about what us as viewers have been seen for 5 seasons.

Leslie ‏@Leslie_007_ 15m15 minutes ago
@lisarinna @ovallite and again you are policing her? You have a real obsession with her.

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 14m14 minutes ago
@CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna I think is unnecessary and mean but is a true statement. Kim hasn't be sober

Cary Len ‏@CaryLen 13m13 minutes ago
@uarethequeen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna So you approve of Rinna tweeting this stuff?

Cary Len ‏@CaryLen 12m12 minutes ago
@uarethequeen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna We don't know if Kim is sober or not & if she isn't at this moment Rinna's tweet

Cary Len ‏@CaryLen 12m12 minutes ago
@uarethequeen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna is mean as hell.

Libby ‏@grwoobie 11m11 minutes ago
@CaryLen @uarethequeen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna isn't Kim's son in hospital? It's time to lay off!!

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 11m11 minutes ago
@CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna can't you read? I tweeted it was mean and unnecessary. But anorexia is also a sickness

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 15m15 minutes ago
@CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna I agree it was mean and unnecessary. She looks bad.

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 15m15 minutes ago
@grwoobie @CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna has been for a while, Kim has a lot on her plate.

Cary Len ‏@CaryLen 14m14 minutes ago
@uarethequeen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna Kim's not here tweeting about it. Children have the tit for tat mentality.

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 13m13 minutes ago
@CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna I already agreed with you. What I was pointing out is to don't make fun of any illness

Libby ‏@grwoobie 11m11 minutes ago
@uarethequeen @CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna thought this was a new hospitalization, like in last 2 or 3 weeks.

Cary Len ‏@CaryLen 11m11 minutes ago
@uarethequeen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique @lisarinna See the important things Kim is dealing with. Writing a blog is a low priority

pat loves animals ‏@uarethequeen 35s35 seconds ago
@CaryLen @TalkerNewYorker @bravoholclique I think she is a good person who like many made a stupid mistake I hope she rectifies @lisarinna

-----

lisa rinna @lisarinna  ·  8m 8 minutes ago
Ask questions- Question Authority.

lisa rinna @lisarinna  ·  7m 7 minutes ago
Ok you all tell me why we have to write blogs and others don't ? I want to know. So u housewife experts tell us why? That's All.

lisa rinna @lisarinna  ·  7m 7 minutes ago
Why isn't it ok to to ask the question? You all seem very worked up over it. So tell me why?

ETA:

lisa rinna @lisarinna  ·  35m 35 minutes ago

Clearly that was something bothering me. Got it off my chest now moving on.

lisa rinna @lisarinna  ·  20m 20 minutes ago

I'm going to just shut the fuck up now.

Edited by quinn

That's always been my experience. But I in no way believe Kim only took a pain pill. She was on an upper of some sort and that chick knows her way around a prescription.

Rinna is going in on those tweets! She may just want to be the new Brandi after all. That'll be interesting.

• Love 3

She's a nasty, mean, bitch.  No wonder she's friends with Kyle, and Kardashian, and Resnick.

Monty posted on Instagram about a month ago that he had news (indication, bad news) and then what, about two weeks ago he followed that up by announcing his remission is over, the cancer is back, and there is nothing more they can do.  Kim's child was also just supposedly admitted to a psych ward, for probably the second time.  I'm sure BRAVO understands why Kim may have a few more important things going on than to write a blog.

If Kim is struggling right now for sobriety, then posting that shit is even worse.  I'm glad to see some tweeters took her to task for that.  What grown up "tattles" on a coworker?  Especially at a time her friend, and her child's father is dying?

Get a fucking grip Lisa, and lay off. 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

Everybody knows Kim's not posting, Lisa isn't "tattling" by mentioning it on twitter.  Monty's illness in no way precludes Kim from writing a damn blog entry. It could take as little as 20 minutes.  She just doesn't want to and probably wouldn't have done it, regardless of Monty's health.

Monty's health didn't stop her from going to Amsterdam, why would it stop her from writing?

• Love 9

Holy shit, she's still going!  She must be drink or high, because she's getting worse now.

Everybody knows Kim's not posting, Lisa isn't "tattling" by mentioning it on twitter.  Monty's illness in no way precludes Kim from writing a damn blog entry. It could take as little as 20 minutes.  She just doesn't want to and probably wouldn't have done it, regardless of Monty's health.

Monty's health didn't stop her from going to Amsterdam, why would it stop her from writing?

Yeah, because death is so easy to deal with, and grieving children such a piece of cake.

By all means, get your priorities straight and blog for Bravo!

• Love 1

Yeah, because death is so easy to deal with, and grieving children such a piece of cake.

By all means, get your priorities straight and blog for Bravo!

I said that?  Funny how words look different on different computers.

• Love 3

You said it only took twenty minutes, and Monty was in remission and hopeful way back when they filmed in Amsterdam.

I could barely function when my friend died, and I was much worse when my sister died this year.  Not everyone can breeze through grief, and focus on bullshit like a BRAVO blog during those times.   She's also got her child to worry about right now, the one(s) losing their dad, and the one that probably IS in the hospital.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

You said it only took twenty minutes, and Monty was in remission and hopeful way back when they filmed in Amsterdam.

I could barely function when my friend died, and I was much worse when my sister died this year.  Not everyone can breeze through grief, and focus on bullshit like a BRAVO blog during those times.   She's also got her child to worry about right now, the one(s) losing their dad, and the one that probably IS in the hospital.

If Kim normally wrote her blog then I and many others would back off a bit with all that is happening BUT, she has never been good at writing her blog. She has always been more miss than hit on getting her blog done. This is nothing new and if she can go party at Kathy's house then she can write her damn blog IMO.

• Love 8

Nothing about Kim has lead me to believe she has any grief about her child or Monty unless it's in relation to how she can get sympathy for herself in regards to other people. 

If you happen to think Kim is something like you and inconsolable, that's fine. I disagree. 

• Love 6