Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

That's correct. I am on the QVC forums. When this went down the folks on the forms stormed QVC demanding that she be dropped. When she was told to clean up her act she turned on QVC with her mouth. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.  She was making a ton of money selling her sleazy clothes but she could not bring herself to keep her nasty mouth shut. So she was dropped and soon they were selling the remainder of the Rinna rags at firesale prices. 

She has now turned on Andy and Bravo. I have a feeling that they are trying to figure out what to do about the cast now. I read that the new season was put on "pause" and will not start filming until sometime next year. 

Thanks for sharing this! 

Rinna seems to like to shoot herself in the foot and then blame someone else for firing.

Is there a diagnosis in Harry Hamlin's 40-year-old copy of the DSM for that?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I check here daily to learn whether Lisa has been fired.

Some info reported in past 24 hours in the "RHoBH in the Media" thread.  Look there - the entire show seems to be on "pause" for quite some time -- Lisa along with it as there's nothing definitive about her firing yet. 

Edited by realityplease
duplicate, wordy
  • Sad 2

So I am listening to the WWCL podcast again for the episode in which Kathy and Rinna are at Kyle’s. It occurred to me that Rinna often responds with non-sequiturs. It reminds me of the scene in “Tootsie.” Dorothy Michaels improvises when he can’t get on board with ridiculous dialogue. The actor portraying the domestic abuse victim, nonetheless, stays on book. 

Rinna is just staying on book, using classic daytime dramatic phrases, no matter what the other person does or says. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought staff at those exclusive clubs weren't allowed to talk about the clientele. As much as I would like this to be true, I am skeptical that someone would risk their job to talk to a tabloid.

Right. Thought I'd share it though because of all the speculation regarding what Kathy supposedly said that was so bad Rinna would get cancer from it. 😂

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 6

I just watched the “let’s talk about the husband” scene several times. I never noticed before that Rinna did reach out to  grab Kim’s neck. You guys were posting that, but I always thought, “Rinna broke a stemmed glass, but she never tried to touch Kim, did she?”

It’s miraculous that the shards of glass did not cut anyone.

Rinna seemed different, compared to now. I don’t know how to describe it. Maybe she seemed less aware of the cameras? There was less posing. During this scene, she seemed to be speaking more organically, more in the moment. 

• Love 5
On 11/1/2022 at 7:36 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Unless she was actually banned rather than leaving of her own accord.

Why would she be banned? I didn't see any reliable info about it. She left on her own accord like millions of other people. A screenshot from her IG story below. Twitter is going down in flames, and Musk said that it will most probably be bankrupt. He twitted just before the midterm elections that people should vote for the Republicans, and he mentioned the same in interviews earlier (without tweeting it). 

Rinna had issues with QVC viewers because of her political beliefs about BLM, etc. She called some viewers Karens, not fat Karens after they complained about what she posted on social media telling her she should discuss clothing only.

https://toofab.com/2020/06/25/lisa-rinna-karens-qvc-political-posts/

Screenshot_20221107-233959_Instagram.jpg

On 11/14/2022 at 3:01 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I just watched the “let’s talk about the husband” scene several times. I never noticed before that Rinna did reach out to  grab Kim’s neck. You guys were posting that, but I always thought, “Rinna broke a stemmed glass, but she never tried to touch Kim, did she?”

It’s miraculous that the shards of glass did not cut anyone.

Rinna seemed different, compared to now. I don’t know how to describe it. Maybe she seemed less aware of the cameras? There was less posing. During this scene, she seemed to be speaking more organically, more in the moment. 

The more the women remain on these shows, the less real, authentic they become (I know those words are overused).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 11/6/2022 at 10:35 AM, Hiyo said:

Yes I remember the articles from that and it was mostly about her calling them cat hoarding fatties and karens.

It always seemed like she preferred that story over her directly insulting the viewers.

I posted an article (one of many about the subject) at the end of the thread. Viewers complained about her political beliefs which are nothing new, and then she called women Karens, etc. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

A screenshot from her IG story below. Twitter is going down in flames, and Musk said that it will most probably be bankrupt. He twitted just before the midterm elections that people should vote for the Republicans, and he mentioned the same in interviews earlier (without tweeting it). 

Not sure what Musk saying that people should vote for Republicans has anything at all to do with Rinna’s account being deactivated (by either herself or by Twitter) as the account was deactivated weeks before that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 11/8/2022 at 3:03 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I just have so much trouble understanding how she could not control her words, when she had to know that there would be consequences? 

The mantra of reality tv stars seems to be "that's how I am . . . take it or leave it . . . I have no filter" - I find those to be unattractive qualities in people, but tv producers seem to love it.  I assume she just started believing the rest of the world likes it too!

On 11/12/2022 at 7:29 PM, Avaleigh said:

My guess is that she only regrets it because it ended up costing her daughters modeling gigs. 

Haha that's one excuse 😄

On 11/19/2022 at 7:05 PM, ZettaK said:

I posted an article (one of many about the subject) at the end of the thread. Viewers complained about her political beliefs which are nothing new, and then she called women Karens, etc. 

So she didn't say that they're so fat they can't find their own vaginas?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I saw that the Hamlin family did the Wednesday dance. I won’t watch the video but Amelia looks really goth and fug in recent pictures. She fucked up her eyebrows and it makes her look even uglier than normal. She also had some weird piercings on her face. She is extremely repulsive looking.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ha. Rinna posted Marysol Patton (RHoM) receiving her RinnaBeauty order. MP kept referring to her as Lisa Reener. Which makes me think of renal failure.

Also, Rinna is pimping a candle line. The label is as follows.

Lisa’s last f- - -

Oh, look… it’s on fire

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 6

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lisa-rinna-uncorks-dramatic-sparkling-170320667.html

According to a press release shared with Parade, the new wine brand "was born out of passion by Lisa Rinna. The kind that emerges after a few too many glasses during a wine tasting. Made for unfiltered, uninhibited moments, Rinna Wines produces two French sparkling wines, a Brut and Brut Rosé, that are delicately effervescent, vibrant, and refreshing. Pop the cork when you’re around the people who allow you to be your boldest, truest self."

This is OBVIOUSLY being marketed to people who have no idea just how repellent Lisa Rinna is. To everyone else, they’re running to stock up on Boone’s Farm applejack.

”Pop the cork when you’re around the people who allow you to be your boldest, truest self.” Like Andy Cohen, Diana Jenkins, and Erika Girardi? Like when you’re starting/spreading damaging rumors about your “friends”?

These bottles go for $25 a pop, and the design of them reminds me of Heather Dubrow’s Collette wine back in the day. 

Here’s hoping this tanks just as fast as Wine By Wives.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

$25??? First off, as a point of comparison, LVP’s rose goes for about $17 around here. It’s a good, solid Provençal rose. I’ve purchased it a few times because I like it (and I’m a fan of Provençal roses). Secondly: Whispering Angel, the rose that was all the rage a few years back, is under $20. Cheaper if you can find it at Trader Joe’s. (Plus there’s a sister label that’s even a few bucks cheaper, but still good—good enough for me to purchase a few bottles.)

I get that sparkling wine is not the same as what I’ve listed above. But again, as a point of comparison, there are many many sparkling brut roses that are EXCELLENT with actual name recognition that go for about the same price.

I can’t imagine the market for this—at least outside the world of Housewives watchers. At least LVP is a restaurateur; Rinna just seems to slap her name on anything and everything in the name of competitiveness and making a quick buck.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

$25??? First off, as a point of comparison, LVP’s rose goes for about $17 around here. It’s a good, solid Provençal rose. I’ve purchased it a few times because I like it (and I’m a fan of Provençal roses). Secondly: Whispering Angel, the rose that was all the rage a few years back, is under $20. Cheaper if you can find it at Trader Joe’s. (Plus there’s a sister label that’s even a few bucks cheaper, but still good—good enough for me to purchase a few bottles.)

I get that sparkling wine is not the same as what I’ve listed above. But again, as a point of comparison, there are many many sparkling brut roses that are EXCELLENT with actual name recognition that go for about the same price.

I can’t imagine the market for this—at least outside the world of Housewives watchers. At least LVP is a restaurateur; Rinna just seems to slap her name on anything and everything in the name of competitiveness and making a quick buck.

I’d love to try LVP’s wine. I’ve looked around here, but nobody seems to carry it. Colette, I think, was a limited release. I also need to check on Whispering Angel — that seems to be featured on Below Deck a lot. 

With Rinna, I think the price reflects her bloated ego. But my take is — aim high, but eventually sell it for whatever you can get for it. If she’s catering to RH fans, I think most of us would rather swill MD 20/20 than anything of hers, just on principle. 

EDIT — Just looked, and Vanderpump Rose IS now available nearby. 👍 I just stocked up on other wines today, though, but the next time I’m going to get a bottle of that.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1

Rinna deactivated her Twitter account like millions of other people. Musk tweeted about voting Republican, but he said the same in interviews weeks before. And Rinna said specifically "My choice", because those midterm elections were about women's (reproductive) rights too. 

On 11/19/2022 at 11:29 PM, Stats Queen said:

Not sure what Musk saying that people should vote for Republicans has anything at all to do with Rinna’s account being deactivated (by either herself or by Twitter) as the account was deactivated weeks before that. 

Edited by ZettaK
On 12/11/2022 at 10:28 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Amelia is starting to look like Marilyn Manson now. 

She obviously had buccal fat removal like many others, and they all look haggard. But it's a trend, so....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
On 11/21/2022 at 1:16 AM, princelina said:

The mantra of reality tv stars seems to be "that's how I am . . . take it or leave it . . . I have no filter" - I find those to be unattractive qualities in people, but tv producers seem to love it.  I assume she just started believing the rest of the world likes it too!

Haha that's one excuse 😄

So she didn't say that they're so fat they can't find their own vaginas?

She only called them Karens.

On 12/11/2022 at 4:28 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Amelia looks really goth and fug in recent pictures. She fucked up her eyebrows and it makes her look even uglier than normal. She also had some weird piercings on her face. She is extremely repulsive looking.

On 12/11/2022 at 10:28 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Amelia is starting to look like Marilyn Manson now. 

I guess ugly is the new pretty.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Hopefully with Rinna gone this will destroy the evil triangle formed by Rinna, Kyle and Erika. I doubt that Diana will return. Hope Kathy returns along with Sutton and Garcelle. I can even take Kyle and Erika now that big lips is gone.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Best news I’ve had so far in this new year. What would make it better is if we find out she was really fired. Oh, and Erika was going with her. 

Lisa Rinna needs to "own it!"  We all know she was let go.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She claims it was mutual. We see you Rinna. Good riddance.

I think it was Bethenny who said years ago that most of the time it’s not mutual but Bravo let’s the housewife say it is to save face. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Hallelujah!!!  Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split you, you vile human being. 

And I don't believe for a second it was mutual.  Andy's letting that be the official line as a parting gift.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

And right after they say the parting was mutual, the next lie is "I"m excited for what's coming next."  Carole Redziwill said that and she ended up on a television shopping channel hawking sex toys. Now she sells her used clothes on Poshmark. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She claims it was mutual. We see you Rinna. Good riddance.

Of course it was mutual.  When you're fired, you really don't have much of a say in the matter.  Your boss says "You're fired" and you say nothing.  It's a mutual decision that is basically made for you!  🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Best news I’ve had so far in this new year. What would make it better is if we find out she was really fired. Oh, and Erika was going with her. 

She was fired. No way she would walk away on her own. She is not exactly an "in demand" actress these days or for alot a days at that. Great news.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1