Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Ughngnggh! Ugghhnnn!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Superclam said:

The question I have is - will Liz abdicate and give Charlie a shot? Dude's been waiting for a bit. 

It’s a popular question over here as well, it does provide her with the perfect opportunity to do so, I honestly think it’s an opportunity that she will take, then God help us all when that jug eared loon takes over 😭

4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

If you haven't seen this guy's channel, you might enjoy it and he's one of your countrymen!

I haven’t, looks very interesting thanks.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

God help us all when that jug eared loon takes over 😭

OMG! I've been calling him Jughead for as long as I can remember. 😆 But really, what difference does it make who takes over? Takes over what? Well, yes, I suppose he could raise your taxes to 90%. Maybe he and his horse-faced paramour need a new castle somewhere to get away from all their onerous duties...?

OH, BTW, Jughead is refusing to pay for round-the-clock security for his whipped progeny and his loving wife. Harry expressed utter shock when he found himself without this kind of protection. He was "born into this position" and just took it for granted that everything was paid for by someone else. Harry, dear, you are in for many other shocks when you experience just a teeniest, tiniest bit of what Real Life is like, for example, if you ever have to pay a bill by yourself. Yeah, fat chance of that.

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

OH, BTW, Jughead is refusing to pay for round-the-clock security for his whipped progeny and his loving wife. Harry expressed utter shock when he found himself without this kind of protection

The Ginger Twat stated that he no longer wanted to be a royal, that he left Britain because he wanted a ‘normal’ life abroad, yet still expected his odious family to spend MY Fkin hard earned taxes on looking after him and his lunatic Mrs. I said at the time, if you’re feeling a bit light in the pocket, you could always try dipping into the £20 million that your expediently departed Mother left you, or, being a grown man? You could try providing for your own family, just like 99.99999999999999999999999999999999 % of the world has to do.............
Calm down.....calm down.......... think puppies and kittens 🐶🐱hoommmmmmmmmm 

Edited by OoohMaggie
1 minute ago, OoohMaggie said:

you could always try dipping into the £20 million that your expediently departed Mother left you, or, being a grown man? You could try providing for your own family, just like 99.99999999999999999999999999999999 % of the world has to do.............

Yeah, like he's prepared for that. A "Normal life" is fine when you haven't the slightest clue what real life is and others are paying the tab for you to live in mansions. When reading about these "Royals" over the years, I'd have fleeting thoughts about what any of them would do if they found themselves transported to some crappy dwelling and be forced to go pound the pavement and find a job to put food on the table. I'm convinced they'd just keel over and die on the spot. But it seems the Ginger Cuck is  going to pimp himself out for some sort of fawning Netflix dreck. He reminds me of the Kartrashians - being famous for absolutely no reason other than merely existing. 

• LOL 1
17 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

being famous for absolutely no reason other than merely existing. 

The whole Paris Hilton syndrome, you’re famous for being famous and nobody’s got the faintest idea why. It’s all truly nauseating, yet the public gets what the public wants, if the morons didn’t spend their welfare cheques on, or ten hours a day watching celebrity this or that, things could be soooooo different 😔

• Love 2

I left my house! Went to Charleston for the weekend. Safely distanced. Ate outside. It was decent. Went to the hotel bar and noticed right away “social differences”. There were 5 people at the bar and they were talking as if they were still in a crowded club/bar. It was like they were shouting. Perhaps being locked away for a year either made us notice more or made them talk louder? So we get up after they leave. Because it’s my friends birthday and we’re obnoxious we joked that we’d like to order a “sex on the beach” and a”screaming orgasm”. Oh the poor bartender...he says “I’ll have to look that one up” so I pounced on him. “What? A man admits he doesn’t know what a screaming orgasm is? I feel bad for your girlfriend.” He laughed. He returns with his phone where he’s told his girlfriend what I said. Her reply, “I’m glad they’re giving you shit”. I told him I approve of his girlfriend. So then my friend asks a dude at the bar “did your palm hurt?” What she meant was “did the tattoo on the back of your hand hurt?” But she had brain damage because she fell at the gas station on our way to Charleston (not really but she split her lip and was rattled so I kept teasing her about Brain damage) so everyone immediately thought she was making a joke about masterbation. The dude looked at his hand and says “I spend a lot of time alone, how does SHE know? I just shaved my palms” we all laugh.  She has no idea that the words she said didn’t connect with his tattoos. So that was the most entertainment we had all weekend. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

In fact, I don't think you could be more wrong in your assessment. 

That’s fair enough, but I don’t think you could be any more wrong. There are far too many people today, of all ages, who think that appearing on any of these talent(less), lifestyle, human zoo shows, is akin to stepping on the rocket-ship to fame and fortune, I don’t want to spend years achieving anything the hard way, going out and working for a living? Not me. The sad thing is that these shows are a rocket-ship to fame and fortune, watched exactly by the people I’m talking about.

As for demeaning people, or taking the piss as I prefer to call it, maybe my comment was a bit ‘generalised’, I have no problem with my taxes being used to help people in genuine need, when I was younger and lost my job I received some financial help from the state, it was greatly appreciated and helped a lot, I did however get a job at the earliest opportunity. The people I’m referring to are those that come to the realisation that whether they look for work or not, they will get a cheque every two weeks, if the rent is also getting paid plus free prescriptions etc, if they got a job they may work 40hrs for only a few extra pounds take home a week, so they don’t bother.

Having no respect for oneself or anybody else by choosing not to work has nothing to do with genetics, it does have a great deal to do with upbringing, although becoming an adult should remove even that as an excuse.

This obsession with sitting on your sofa watching the lives of fictional characters, rather than getting out and living your real life is beyond crazy. They are or were until this swamping of celebrity / insta-fame shows, the most popular shows on TV here, madness.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Are there lazy people that don't want to work?  Sure.  I just don't like lumping everyone into the same boat.

Obviously I had a very clear and specific picture in my mind of the people I was talking about, the important point though was that the people reading it did not, one does forget such obvious things sometimes 😳

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2
On 4/11/2021 at 3:28 AM, heisenberg said:

On 4/11/2021 at 3:28 AM, heisenberg said:

☺️

Having never heard of them I did have a bit of a mooch around, I haven’t warmed to them yet, are they very popular? 🤔

Edited by OoohMaggie
13 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

The people I’m referring to are those that come to the realisation that whether they look for work or not, they will get a cheque every two weeks, if the rent is also getting paid plus free prescriptions etc, if they got a job they may work 40hrs for only a few extra pounds take home a week, so they don’t bother.

I so agree. I grew up around people like that, who saw and see forced charity as their right and their career. If they spent as much time trying to be productive as they did figuring out every single angle on how to work the system, my hard-earned paycheque wouldn't have been so badly ransacked. 

Not only free prescriptions, but around here they used to be able to get anything in a pharmacy for free! So they would go in and get all kinds of toiletries and sell them. Our government finally woke up and realized that maybe makeup and suntan lotion weren't really necessities.

When I saw they (and my sister and her husband were two of them - two able-bodied people on welfare) had things I didn't have, like new electronics, etc., - and of course, the money for lots and lots of beer -  and I didn't even have a TV, I really asked myself why was I hauling ass out of bed early in the morning and freezing at the bus stop in a blizzard while they sat around drinking, partying with their friends who were also living on my dime, and staring at the tube all day?

I have zero objections to helping anyone who, through no fault of their own, are in genuine need due to some catastrophic event in their lives. It can happen to any of us with no warning. It's the career parasites who feel entitled to get a lifetime free ride that make me furious.

Rant/Off.

On 4/10/2021 at 10:28 PM, heisenberg said:

☺️

I have no idea what this is, but it's hilarious!

• Love 3

My sister is one of those people. Has never held down a job very long and she is both crazy (actual medicated not just me being mean) and just plain lazy. She COULD work she chooses not to. and she a weird obsession with Sharon Osborne where she believes Sharon listens to her and will give her things. As in, she thought she was going to turn in my sisters old car (2009 Ford Edge) as "evidence" of all the things the government was guilty of...Sharon Osborne was going to get her a new one. Because Sharon once visited the homeless shelter she lived at in dallas. Sharon didn't visit there when she was there, she's never been in a room with Sharon Osborne, however, because Sharon "endorsed" this charity that meant that Sharon was heavily tied to it and so she would write to "the Talk" to sharon specifically and ask for things. She also asked Ryan and Kelly and quite frankly anyone who she thought might give her stuff. She thought Sharon was going to put her on tv because "I'm mentally ill and my voice needs to be heard, I'm important to getting the word out and helping people". yeah, no. I always thought she was crazy like a fox, this was her scam. Because I know what she's capable of. My friend Marcy's brother is 6000% more "mentally ill" than my sister. My sister can do things...she would kind of need to be supervised kind of like a person with Down's Syndrome. There is a place here that employs Down's Syndrome people and other challenges and they make pins like campaign pins, has a photo or a slogan on them. If you were having a family reunion/class reunion and you wanted a cheap pin maybe with their old high school photo or name. along those lines. My sister can do busy work, she can type she could possibly work in a library aside from the part where she never shuts up. but you have to observe her, if you walk away she'll go sit somewhere and futz with her phone. Marcy's brother would be one of those people who twitches and is homeless, hears voices 24/7 is very far, far gone. Medication only calms him it can't clear his mind. My sister can but won't. She absolutely believes the world owes her something. And we weren't raised like that. We were raised to drag yourself into work even if you had to chew your leg off from a bear trap

• Love 4
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

If it makes you feel any better, I am kind of slow

Even if that were so, I shouldn’t expect people to be mind readers, especially when an insult meant for the chosen few could so easily have been taken by those undeserving of it.

2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

From the little I’ve seen I thought they were fairly well known.

1 hour ago, nachomama said:

My sister is one of those people. Has never held down a job very long and she is both crazy (actual medicated not just me being mean) and just plain lazy. She COULD work she chooses not to.

Your Sister and friends Brother are definitely NOT the type of people who my comments were aimed at, but are the perfect example of why the comments should have been far more specific and detailed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

Your Sister and friends Brother are definitely NOT the type of people who my comments were aimed at, but are the perfect example of why the comments should have been far more specific and detailed.

Yes. If you complain about "parasites" so many will get up in arms and lecture you how not everyone getting assistance is a scammer or parasite. I know that. I am never referring to every single person, just the scammers.

My former SIL was bipolar and finally at the young age of 38 could not function well enough to keep her job after working all her life. Believe me, she would have much preferred to work than get disablity payments. She was nothing like those who collect gov. disability because their backs hurt, precluding them from doing any job of any kind, except they can do landscaping under the table for cash ("I only lift the light rocks!") or they have PTSD because they tripped on a pothole and fell or they're traumatized because someone said something mean to them.

2 hours ago, nachomama said:

And we weren't raised like that. We were raised to drag yourself into work even if you had to chew your leg off from a bear trap

Same.

• Love 1

I'm reading that many restaurants and such are having a hard time filling positions because people that were laid off are collecting far more in unemployment than they would make actually working.  Doesn't give me much faith in my fellow man, but at least I know they won't be collecting that money forever, like some do.

• Love 1
On 4/9/2021 at 6:54 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Apart from being able to rip off thieving credit card companies, I’d love to have the skills to turn the tables on those conmen POS, I’d make them suffer electronically, before taking every penny and then leaving them seriously in debt to some very nasty gangsters.

Depending upon (a) the laws of the country in which the scammers are based and (b) what sort of software they’re utilizing in their schemes and how they’re using it, some serious table-turning may often be in the realm of possibility.  Flipping their remote-access software such that you take control of their computer instead of the other way around, for example....

Only speaking hypothetically, of course; doing so could rapidly get oneself into areas of -ah- dubious legality. 😉

17 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Having never heard of them I did have a bit of a mooch around, I haven’t warmed to them yet, are they very popular? 🤔

They have a certain small but highly disturbed following.  😄

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Flipping their remote-access software such that you take control of their computer instead of the other way around, for example....

Only speaking hypothetically, of course; doing so could rapidly get oneself into areas of -ah- dubious legality. 😉

I do now genuinely regret spending every computer class playing Space Invaders 👾

Never entering an area of ‘dubious legality’ is surely Nature’s way of telling you your living far too boring a life 🚔

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

They have a certain small but highly disturbed following.  😄

You’re telling me, it’s just that the guy with the glasses reminds me so much of our National Hero and only Olympic ski jump contestant, Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards

E32FD82D-CE8B-4291-BBDE-12D428D6C8D3.jpeg

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Have any of you served on a jury?

I have not, but I would like to.  Mr. Max has been called 5 times.  His aunt got him out of 2 (she worked for the courts), he had to serve one (a rape case, which just about gutted him) and he was dismissed 2 times.  Matter of fact, he was dismissed on Friday from jury duty, which had been postponed twice due to COVID.  

What sucks is that he gets paid by the jobs he does, so if he's on jury duty, he gets nothing except the $9 check they give you for serving.  They could at least give you 8 hours of minimum wage.  No wonder so many people don't like it.

At least my employer pays me if I'm on jury duty.

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Having once been caught with the merest of little toes in an ‘area of dubious legality’ there’s no jury service for me, no pleasure of condemning someone I took an instant dislike to 😪

1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

When I was in high school,

At what age was that?

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

When I was in high school, for one class we went to the courthouse to watch court proceedings.  The first one I don't remember anything about.  The second one involved a grandfather who had gotten in bed with his very, very, very, young granddaughter while she was asleep and was attempting to orally gratify her (sexually assault/molest/rape).   Hearing what went on there with that grandfather's testimony while he was on the stand still totally haunts me to this day, as it should.  He had admitted to what he had done.  We left before the proceedings had completed. 

JFC!! When we did this in high school, we just had a mock trial about someone robbing a grocery store! You would think they would look at the court's docket for the day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Superclam said:

JFC!! When we did this in high school, we just had a mock trial about someone robbing a grocery store! You would think they would look at the court's docket for the day

I concur! although we went to the MORGUE and I touched a dead brain. or they wanted me to. They showed us pics of teenagers who died huffing paint.

I have served jury duty and it both solidified my belief in the system and completely tanked it. On one hand the effort they went to, to ensure someones rights...and the complete and utter ineptitude of the entire thing. Dude was accused of destroying property when he left a boarding house. $700 constituted a felony at the time. He supposedly sprayed chemicals around the bathroom and left the water running that overflowed and caused water damage as well as destroying a bed. So we were there for 3 days. The defense attorney was "foreign" so we couldn't understand him half the time, I'm sure he was court appointed. Everyone who got on the stand was lying, no one's story added up. The defendent kept stating he had "millions" of dollars worth of clothes. MILLIONS he repeated. I was very worried that a black defendent on a mostly white jury was going to haunt me forever as an injustice. First day we did a mini vote and 3 black people voted not guilty and all white jurors (including me) would have voted guilty. by day 3...they finally showed us pictures of this "damage" JFC there was hair gel on a tub, the "destroyed" bed was a headboard that came apart anyway and could be reassembled. and the water damage, we double checked, when was the photo taken? IMMEDIATELY after the defendent left the premises. If that is the case there was no time for the water to have dried and there would be no stain on the ceiling below. There was water damage and if they'd said 2 weeks I could have concluded he did it. Nope, that was old water damage. boom, innocent. 2 seconds.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

There is no opting out.  If called upon, we have to serve.

You can't opt out, but you can make it so you don't get picked for a jury. I've served 4 times and have never been on a jury. The last time, in 2019 (2018? time has no meaning anymore) you had to check a website to see if you had to go in. I checked all week, and my number was apparently so high I didn't have to go! Free for the next 8 years. 

13 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Laws vary from state to state.   I have never heard of having an eight year break.  Several years?  Sure, eight years?  Nope, haven't heard that at all until you mentioned it.

Yes, laws and various courts (Federal, State, Local) vary. We get 8 years. They've made it better. It used to be 2 weeks! every 4 years, now it's a day or two. 

• Love 1

About 1999-2000 I had federal jury duty. I was still smoking cigs at the time, and you could still smoke in designated areas inside at then. They had this horrible, dimly lit smoking closet for us. That could push anyone to quit! 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Note to self.  Never go grocery shopping when hungry.  Just about everything looks good on an empty stomach.  Even fried seaweed.  Something I wouldn't have looked at twice if I hadn't shopped on an empty stomach.  I tried it today.  That stuff is nasty.  It tasted like a combination of dirty fish tank and a urine soaked cat litter box.  I don't know what the heck to do with the rest of it.  If only tomorrow were Trick-or-Treat.  Maybe I could have dumped it in a little kid's candy bucket without him or her paying attention.

This is a top rule of Weight Watchers and most diet plans. The not shopping hungry, I mean. The fried seaweed is not as common. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Superclam said:

JFC!! When we did this in high school, we just had a mock trial about someone robbing a grocery store! You would think they would look at the court's docket for the day. 

That’s why I had to ask his age, a few traffic offences or a bit of shoplifting is fair enough, sitting through one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable seems a little on the heavy side for a school trip 😱

6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

There is no opting out.  If called upon, we have to serve.

It’s not a question of opting out, if you’ve been in a court and convicted for any reason, no matter how minor, you’re not allowed to serve on a jury, do something stupid as a teenager and your not deemed worthy to pass judgment upon others, even if your record remains clean until the day you die.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I have multiple times.  Even went on a road trip once.  All of the jury members hopped on a bus and traveled to a bar where the incident took place.

In fact, every time I had ended up as a juror, ever case involved violence at a bar.  And I mean every time.

Last time I got tabbed for jury duty was sometime back in the mid-2000s; got called for two jury picks, got selected on the second; a civil case involving a traffic accident, nothing gory - dang it.

Actually, the first day of the jury summons call was kinda hilarious.  The summons stated I - everybody summoned, actually - had to show up at the county courthouse on a specific date/time to report to the circuit court judge.  The judge called roll on everybody who had been summoned - in alphabetical order, by last name - and issued bench warrants for those who didn’t show up.

Here’s where the funny part kicks in, because both my father and I had received summons for the same jury pool - and I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it before, but we share the same name; for purposes of illustration we’ll say he’s John Wayne Gacy Sr., and I’m John Wayne Gacy Jr.  So as the judge is going down his roster:

Judge: Dennis.

Dennis: Here.

Judge: Franklin.

Franklin: Here.

Judge: Gacy.

My father and I (in unison): Here.

Judge (quick glance at his papers): John Gacy.

My father and I (again, in unison): Here.

Judge (slightly longer look at his papers): John WAYNE Gacy!

My father and I (third time’s the charm): Here!

Judge: Now just WAIT A DAMN MINUTE...!!!

My father and I both stand up.  
Me: This is my father, sir; he’s John Wayne Gacy Senior and I’m Junior, and we both got summonses for the same time.

Judge: 30-plus years on the bench, and that’s a first.

And the icing on the cake?  My next door neighbor was in the same summons pool, just a few names further down the list - and when the judge got to her name, she was still so choked up from stifling laughter she could barely answer him without cackling.

Just goes to show NOTHING - not even something as staid as jury duty - ever goes just plain normal for me.  😆

• LOL 5

Ditto the no shopping hungry. My freshman year of college we took the bus to go grocery shopping...we learned to shop light, then we found a friend with a car. The people on the bus laughed and laughed at us trying to waddle with our bags.

My niece the convicted felon, can't vote either. But won't get jury duty

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Note to self.  Never go grocery shopping when hungry.  Just about everything looks good on an empty stomach.  Even fried seaweed.  Something I wouldn't have looked at twice if I hadn't shopped on an empty stomach.  I tried it today.  That stuff is nasty.  It tasted like a combination of dirty fish tank and a urine soaked cat litter box.  I don't know what the heck to do with the rest of it.  If only tomorrow were Trick-or-Treat.  Maybe I could have dumped it in a little kid's candy bucket without him or her paying attention.

I have tried explaining this to Mr. Max, but he says if he's not hungry, he doesn't know what he wants to snack on.  Yet, we end up throwing half of it away because he bought too much.

• Love 1

Maybe you ought to buy some candy corn? I have several bags in the closet that I bought a few years ago.  Every now and then I will grab a few pieces to eat.  They taste just the same as if I just bought them brand new.  I haven't gotten sick or anything.  I assume they are still good.  Granted, I probably couldn't taste the difference if they had gone bad.

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who like candy corn and those who hate it. I'm in favor of it. 

On 4/12/2021 at 12:11 PM, AngelaHunter said:

The Trailer park boys have been on tv and cinema since 2001,  they have 13 seasons on Showcase.  They are kind of like a Cheech and Chong trio but in a Trailer park.  They now have their own channel (Swearnet) on Youtube.

Edited by heisenberg
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Maybe you ought to buy some candy corn? I have several bags in the closet that I bought a few years ago.  Every now and then I will grab a few pieces to eat.  They taste just the same as if I just bought them brand new.  I haven't gotten sick or anything.  I assume they are still good.  Granted, I probably couldn't taste the difference if they had gone bad.

I have some old Lifesavers on the shelf along with an old bag of Atomic Fireball candy.

He's not a candy eater.  His snacks are more of the popcorn/chips variety with the occasional cake thrown in.  I've considered leaving him at home when I shop but 1) he'll bitch that I didn't get this or that and 2) I despise shopping so why should I be the only one who suffers?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, heisenberg said:

The Trailer park boys have been on tv and cinema since 2001,  they have 13 seasons on Showcase.  They are kind of like a Cheech and Chong trio but in a Trailer park.  They now have their own channel (Swearnet) on Youtube.

Maybe I was watching the wrong thing, that looks pretty funny. Are ‘Trailer Folk’ held in the same high regard as south of the border?

8 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Maybe I was watching the wrong thing, that looks pretty funny. Are ‘Trailer Folk’ held in the same high regard as south of the border?

I don't know anything about Trailer Folk,  Google tells me it's in Monster inc?

• Love 1

If I’m correct trailer park boys and south of the border are Canadian? 

I left my phone at Cracker Barrel. Judys phone starts ringing she’s asking me “why are you calling me? You’re standing right in front of me” they had called the last few numbers dialed so I had it back within 5 minutes. But they got a coworker, she called a supervisor so it was already known at work I had lost my phone. We have an app on our phones that lets us dial so I might have been screwed if I didn’t get it back. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, heisenberg said:

I don't know anything about Trailer Folk,  Google tells me it's in Monster inc?

22 hours ago, nachomama said:

If I’m correct trailer park boys and south of the border are Canadian? 

😆 I’ll try this, what I was attempting to ask is whether the residents of Trailer Parks in CAN, were thought of as highly as those Trailer Park residents in the US. I had no idea that South Of The Border or Trailer Folk were a ‘thing’

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 2

They certainly couldn't have been thought of any worse.   The way that many people are judged for living in a trailer park is really sad.   Not everyone can afford live in a mansion with a seeement pond.

I agree and I would say that there are mobile homes that are more expensive than houses.  Just have a look on a F1 site or a random Gated community in Florida,  they drive Lamborghini's. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, heisenberg said:

I agree and I would say that there are mobile homes that are more expensive than houses.  Just have a look on a F1 site or a random Gated community in Florida,  they drive Lamborghini's. 

There are degrees of trailer parks. Around me there are mobile home developments with the homes on lovely lots that I would happily move into. I would prefer a mobile home any day to an apartment or a condo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Have fun Nashville if you have not heard it yet.

7 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

There are degrees of trailer parks. Around me there are mobile home developments with the homes on lovely lots that I would happily move into. I would prefer a mobile home any day to an apartment or a condo.

Same for me.

Edited by heisenberg
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2