Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Ughngnggh! Ugghhnnn!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, nachomama said:

I can't tell what kind of tires they may be. They're smaller than car tires and maybe 1.5 fatter. I know that's width but they short fat tires. boat trailer? atv? I don't think atv cuz them I'm familiar with, these have "wavy" tread not knobby. riding mower? boat trailer is why I suspect neigbor "see-you-next-tuesday" me no likey her.

Whatever size they are - if you can stick a quarter headfirst in the tread cuts and part of Washington’s head is obscured by the tread, then they’re probably worth at least $20-$25 at any used tire dealer in your area.  

Just trying to help turn those lemons into lemonade.  🙂

7 hours ago, nachomama said:

That’s what kinda tires they is 

0DF8C66B-42DC-4104-B246-E5354EF4749D.jpeg

Oosh.  Those look to be Toyo Proxes ultra high performance tires, and they ain’t cheap - new, they go for something like $300+ a tire.  Used, up that $20-$25 a tire to more like $40-$50.

What would they be on? Ima be mad if I been sitting here with them and I coulda had Fitty dollas. Is someone a moron for dumping them on me? See? I think it's illegal airbnb lady, she's got aholes that stay at her place with too much money. they said hey lets get new tires. and maybe they didn't even need new tires! I'm gonna look but I aint sending you no 10% finders fee. NO WAY JOSE! my tires. and if they're garbage Im gonna kick you in the shins

On 6/7/2019 at 6:41 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Those two tyres could be the start of something big!

Oh, wow. See, nachomama, you could make a lovely mirror frame, an ottoman or even these gorgeous lamps! I'm sure the stink of the tires will go away eventually and you'll be the envy of the neighbourhood.

🤣

upcycled-tires-recycling-ideas-interior-design-30__605.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, nachomama said:

What would they be on?

Who cares, so long as they’re off your lawn?  😆

Most American auto tire rims start at 14” and go up from there, but some of the Asian imports can ship with tires a good bit smaller - I’ve seen them down to 12” - which may be why they look like trailer tires compared to what you’re used to seeing.  Judging from the tread pattern they’re Toyo Proxes T1Rs, though - which sure ain’t trailering tires.

Ima be mad if I been sitting here with them and I coulda had Fitty dollas. Is someone a moron for dumping them on me? 

Looking at those tires?  I’d say - OH yeah.

Honestly - I’d just google up a used tire dealer in your area, get them on the phone, and ask “What would a pair of used Toyo Proxes T1Rs with good tread be worth to you?”  It might be worth your while - and if not, all you’re out is 3-4 minutes for the call.

P. S.: They’ll probably ask you what the tire code is - the “P145/30R15” or whatever in raised lettering on the tires’ sidewalls - so if you decide to call, you might want to make a note of it first.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 1
On 5/26/2019 at 5:22 PM, nachomama said:

Also the Subaru commmercial where the millennial couple wants to find the “peninsula trail” and old geezer says “you won’t find that on a map, I’ll show you” and he’s blind. “Turn here” he says. HES BLIND! He’s mystical magical blind tour guide? Pffft

You might be surprised.  When I was a kid and my grandfather and I would go fishing, sometimes one of his old friends would accompany us - a 70something who’d been blind since he was a teen.  We’d pick him up at his house, and my grandfather usually let him pick the fishing spot - because according to my grandfather “he always knows where they’re likely to be biting” - and he’d direct us to it.  That old man knew every curve, bump, bridge, turn, chuckhole and lock crossing in the roads around that end of the county, and knew exactly where we were at all times just from the sounds and feel of the ride.  Back in the day, he was better than GPS - and yeah, the fish were usually biting pretty good whenever we got where he was directing.  😉

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

“What would a pair of used Toyo Proxes T1Rs with good tread be worth to you?”

Wait - you got all that information from the picture?  Wow.

21 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

I can’t imagine the man hours needed to turn one out, but I think they’re amazing

Yes, the artistry is amazing, but if I were to spend what these probably cost I'd pick something besides old tires to hang over my dining room table. 😄

But darn! I just bought a new sofa. I wish I had thought of this. I could have saved a bundle:

tires-recycling-ideas-interior-design-37__605.jpg

• Love 1

they are proxes t1r and one of them is in good shape, the other is flat on one side. I don't know if just 1 gets me anything but I'll see. You could just turn the tire around so the unworn tread side showed hehehehe

Those are some fancy chandelier lights but if I could do that, I'd have some neat stuff in my house. Every project I've ever attempted has been horrendous. I tried to make a broken tile table top, on one hand it's extremely EXTREMELY heavy...on the other it's just really freakin bumpy. It came in handy as a gate for blocking a door so my cat wouldn't keep getting into my closet. I ordered a "kit" that you could build your own craftsman "chair" oh sweet jesus that's been taking up space in my room for a decade and it's a glorified clothes hanger. I just drape clothes over it (since I can't put them in the closet because there's a damn 500 pound table top blocking the door even though my cat's dead now). It had no cushions and a weird size so I couldn't just go buy some pillows they wouldn't fit. So I can definitely see me sawing those tires and punching holes and going into business as the bedazzled tire lady.

• LOL 2

update, apparently no shops buy tires near me. the two I called sell used but do not buy, they'll recycle em for $3 a piece. Maybe I'll post a craigslist, does anyone still do craigslist? I don't think I'm ebay ready.

2 hours ago, nachomama said:

they are proxes t1r and one of them is in good shape, the other is flat on one side. I don't know if just 1 gets me anything but I'll see. You could just turn the tire around so the unworn tread side showed hehehehe

Go for it!  😄

If one tire is messed up, that probably explains why the other got ditched even if nothing is wrong with it.  Fanboys of the ultra high performance tires like those tend to always replace both tires on an axle at the same time regardless of individual tire wear/condition, because the tire shop guys will tell them the differences in tread wear between a new tire axle-paired with a more-worn tire can cause some vibration and handling issues at higher speeds - which is true, technically, but generally isn’t enough of a factor to make a real difference.  Folks who are already laying out $300+ a tire for a city street vehicle, though, are already showing a definite lean towards having more dollars than sense. 🙄

(edited)
9 minutes ago, nachomama said:

Maybe I'll post a craigslist, does anyone still do craigslist?

Oh yeah; I’ve bought and sold several vehicles - and vehicle accessories - through Craigslist, as recently as this past February.  Fixing to put a boat up for sale in a few weeks, as soon as I can get it to my house and get its specs for the ad.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion

If they are fanboys who pay top dollar how in the hell did these tires end up on my lawn? If you got them replaced at the big boy tire place they would dispose of your old tires.

I have a riddle for you. There's a car that keeps parking in front of my house. I did for a second think it might be tire dudes because it's a white bmw. It's technically none of my concern if they park in front of my house, however, I did suspect they might be air bnb dudes so I did watch them park and walk away from the car. I expected them to go next door, they did not. I did not follow them but its somewhere down the street. The second time the car is there I also see them walking. We do not live in New York city and we do not live even in the "downtown" area of my town so the parking is wide open. As in not crowded. You would not have to park 3 blocks away because there are wall to wall cars. In fact, there are zero cars on this side of the street going down past 5 houses to the end of the block. Why, pray tell, are they parking in front of mine? I can see if you're a fitness freak and you think the walk will do you good. sure, great...what if it's rainy and you have groceries? Surely you wouldn't deliberately park more than a block away, right? Every once in a while I spot the car around the corner at the end of the block, seemingly closer to their destination. Part of me thought they're parking where they won't be under trees in case they're so sensitive about their car if birds were to poop on it. OR, there's a street light directly across from my house, perhaps security? Except there are plenty streetlights going down the street. I'm just curious why you would park so far away unless you're a cheater cheater pumpkin eater and don't want your car to be seen? Oh, no I'm not Edna Kravitz no siree bob.

36 minutes ago, nachomama said:

If they are fanboys who pay top dollar how in the hell did these tires end up on my lawn? If you got them replaced at the big boy tire place they would dispose of your old tires.

Many folks nowadays will buy the tires online, then pay a tire shop to mount and balance them, which many (most?) shops will do - hey, half a loaf is better than none - but the flip side of that is if the shop didn’t sell you the new tires, they frequently won’t take the old ones.  The cost of disposing of the old tires is often recouped in the new tire purchase price, not the installation price; depends totally on how an individual shop processes their sales.  

Point being if a couple of chuckleheads (a) thought they were getting a great deal online but (b) at the end of the process found themselves unexpectedly saddled with the old tires, then that may explain how the tires ended up in your yard.

36 minutes ago, nachomama said:

I have a riddle for you. There's a car that keeps parking in front of my house. I did for a second think it might be tire dudes because it's a white bmw. It's technically none of my concern if they park in front of my house, however, I did suspect they might be air bnb dudes so I did watch them park and walk away from the car. I expected them to go next door, they did not. I did not follow them but its somewhere down the street. The second time the car is there I also see them walking. We do not live in New York city and we do not live even in the "downtown" area of my town so the parking is wide open. As in not crowded. You would not have to park 3 blocks away because there are wall to wall cars. In fact, there are zero cars on this side of the street going down past 5 houses to the end of the block. Why, pray tell, are they parking in front of mine? I can see if you're a fitness freak and you think the walk will do you good. sure, great...what if it's rainy and you have groceries? Surely you wouldn't deliberately park more than a block away, right? Every once in a while I spot the car around the corner at the end of the block, seemingly closer to their destination. Part of me thought they're parking where they won't be under trees in case they're so sensitive about their car if birds were to poop on it. OR, there's a street light directly across from my house, perhaps security? Except there are plenty streetlights going down the street. I'm just curious why you would park so far away unless you're a cheater cheater pumpkin eater and don't want your car to be seen? Oh, no I'm not Edna Kravitz no siree bob.

My first guess?  Drug buy, and they want to keep their car out of sight in case the local constabulary is staking the place out and snapping pics of license plates.

I hadn't thought of that, although they park for a week and it doesn't move. so unless they are the sellers and not the buyers. I definitely thought they don't want the car where they are going but for what reason I wasn't sure.

I been having some funky ass dreams. The other night I dreamed I got my high school paper route back. It was gonna be one hell of a commute cuz I still lived here but I was going to start doing my route back in New Mexico.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep, then when I fell asleep I dreamed that my niece broke into my house and the only way I knew anything had been disturbed was that she made my bed. Then I had to fight her and her little friend. I grabbed a handful of hair and started slinging them around. Not a restful dream but it does make me wonder if I should check up on my niece. She does tend to stay in trouble quite a bit.

And if anyone happens to win some lottery money, you'd be amazed at how little money can make me shut up and go away.

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, nachomama said:

Then I had to fight her and her little friend. I grabbed a handful of hair and started slinging them around.

Your dreams sound like the normal, daily lives of Judge Judy litigants.

Don't go away, no matter how much you're offered. I enjoy your posts. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Well if you win like $100 million, you could gimme a little and put me on the payroll. I could buttle I guess that's what Butlers do. I feel like I'm perfect for an assistant that does nothing. LIke follow people around shopping and if they say "does this make my butt look big?" I say yes. Then I advise them probably not wise to take pills in a club from a stranger. Car shopping I say stay away from Subaru!

I'm very annoyed, apparently "The Dead Don't Die" isn't playing here. Perhaps it will come later but seriously if it's a Zombie I gotta watch it and they're depriving me! This doesn't strike me as so obscure that it would be limited release. I had to drive like 40 miles to go watch "Ladybird" when that came out. Annoyed!

Edited by nachomama

Apparently we have a leak at the front door. I went to get the door and whoosh I did an ungraceful impression of Tom Cruis in Risky Business. Thankfully it was me and not our customer although I wish I had a lawsuit on my hands (me suing my job not her suing) her husband is a lawyer so maybe we could both sue? You don't know how many times I contemplated how much a thumb was worth to me when I worked in a deli.

I know we've had the "pop" vs "soda" debate depending on where you're from. To me "coke" is generic  I don't say soda or pop. But I was thinking about "regional" stuff. We have Cheerwine here, which maybe I've had 1 in my life and I think it's kinda like a cherry coke. There's RC cola, also maybe had 1. Jolt (It was in Texas not sure where it originates) but I remember as a kid the "bargain soda" was Shasta and we had some kind of lemon drink called Rhondo, No clue why I started thinking about Rhondo but I've literally never heard of it since. My mother used to like Fresca and I was this many years old when I realized Fresca is supposed to be grapefruit flavored. It tastes nothing like grapefruit if you ask me.

• Love 1
(edited)

In TN (the Middle part anyway) all sodas are Coke, and Shasta was the “broke Coke” as well.  Of the “clear Cokes” we had Sprite (best to drink when you were sick or hung over), 7-Up, Fresca, Kick, and Mountain Dew, with Mello Yello being the latest newcomer on the scene.  Never saw or heard of Rhondo, though.

With the current torrent of outsiders moving into the Nashville/Middle TN area, one of the quickest ways to determine whether or not your restaurant/diner server is truly “local” is to throw the question “What kind of Cokes you got?” at them and see how they respond.  😄 

Edited by Nashville
Rhondo, not Rhonda - damn autocorrect

I had it spelled wrong, Rondo, no h. It was called the "thirst crusher" and the commercial featured people squashing their cans in various ways, most notably on the forehead. I'm trying to think of other regional products, not recipes per se. Like in MInnesota you make a "hot dish" and it's basically any form of casserole. My favorite candy was a "cherry mash" which was a ball of chocolate and nuts filled with pink nougat, cherry flavored. I can order them but not during the summer cuz the chocolate melts.

Also how sandwiches are called various things, we never had "hoagies" or "grinders" they were just subs.

I've always attributed my lack of stuff on being from the middle of frikkin nowhere. I swear british punk new wave never made it to New Mexico, you either had country (shit kicker) music or heavy metal music. I was convinced my friend Candice was making shit up when she was singing "rock the Casbah" there was no Clash or the Cure until later into college. I knew 1 Depeche Mode song.

Here in my corner of Canada, all "sodas" and "pops" are called "soft drinks."

I gave up all sodas/pops/soft drinks 25 years ago, but still have fond memories of bicycling down to our boardwalk, lying in the grass reading Harlequin Romances and drinking Cream Soda. Well, I did enjoy it until a plainclothes cop came up to me and told me to sit on a bench and not lie in the grass. Whatever. 

Luckily, Canada doesn't count. KIDDING! Speaking of regional, I remember going to Canada and getting regular stuff and all the names in french. (some candy bar with Arichides on it, snickers possibly?) Also remember Nanaimo bar.

We would walk up to my dad's office and they had a coke machine, it was old fashioned even at the time and had the glass bottles for 35 cents and then we'd go lay in the grass until a weirdo in a station wagon stopped and he was wearing overalls and dropped em and waggled his winky at us and we screamed and ran. GOOD TIMES!

What is the stupidest thing you ever did driving? Not looking for accidents as such but just stupid stuff. I woke up at the ass crack of dawn thinking of my mother's terrible driving. (the stories are endless of how terrible she was) I remembered driving over an embankment in my early days. We went to a movie and it was dark and the entrance to the mall/shopping center was a little hill and I miscalculated. Today me understands that there's a stop sign, usually light posts or other signage marking the obvious "turn in here" entrance place but for some reason teenage me didn't see it and just drove between 2 trees and off a curb. Didn't seem like any damage at the time but we came out of the movie and had a flat tire. I did admit I hit a curb but I never fully explained the whole "made my own driveway" thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, nachomama said:

What is the stupidest thing you ever did driving?

Hands down, when I started to enter a tunnel going the wrong way!

It was like that joke: A man is driving to work and his wife phones him and says, "Be careful, dear. I just heard on the radio that some idiot is driving the wrong way on your route."

Husband says, "They're ALL driving the wrong way!"

37 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not gonna tell my “stupid driving” stories - y’all will be wanting to call the cops on me.  Or an exorcist.  Or both.

SPILL!

My mother's first husband taught her how to drive and his only instruction was "Aim for the middle, they'll get out of your way". She was a menace to society on the road. She hit a Sears building, she hit a fence, she hit a fire hydrant. Never never never in 40 some odd years ever mastered the concept of down shifting. And that first husband probably taught her on a double clutch! My uncle's first recollection of meeting my mom was after my parents were married he went to visit and My mother was driving, it was winter, I guess there were icy patches on the road. Uncle James is in back with my sister (about 4-5 ish) and they started to skid on the ice. My mother hits the brakes and my father is shouting "Stop" but he doesn't mean "stop the car" he means "stop hitting the brakes" do not slam on brakes when you hit ice. My uncle had spent some time as an amateur race car driver so he throws my sister on the floorboard and covers her. He absolutely thought they were gonna die. My mom didn't drive much when my dad was around but he truly shoulda never let her drive with the kids.

Most of my childhood we lived at least 30 miles from any town. My dad worked for a pipeline company and they built houses way out yonder and you got to live rent free, utility free but you had a heck of a drive to town. In Utah we were 90 miles from a town. So in Farmington, New Mexico, going into town was a steep hill/mountain, had dangerous run off lanes in case big rigs brakes went out. My mother would inevitably hit the bottom of the climb behind a big truck and the truck is going 25, she's in 5th gear. Never shifted down. If she made it up the hill we'd immediately be overheated and we had to cool down the car for like 45 minutes. She burned out many, many clutches. I was so petrified of this hill cuz mommy couldn't climb it. Daddy could but omg couldn't imagine myself ever having to drive that hill. Dude! If you shift it aint that hard! (But whose dumber, the chick who won't shift or the dude that refuses to buy an automatic?) 

• LOL 2

We don't judge, we'll chalk it up to reckless youth. Besides boys are stupid, we all know this. 

I did not drive to school, we weren't allowed and ma and pa didn't buy us cars so one time my dad went on a fishing trip and because my mom literally had no power to stop me and I was an asshole I drove the car to school. After school several friends and I went about doing absolutely nothing together, just sort of cruising around. 2 of the boys had ditched football practice for this and one of them was going to be in big trouble if we didn't get him home before his dad got home. So he lived way way out there on a dirt road and we were hauling ass to get him home. My friend James crawled out the passenger window and he was sitting in the window so I slapped him to get back in the car. The last time I actually looked at how fast we were going it was about 85. So we hit some very soft sand and started to slide. I knew the whole "do not brake on slippery surfaces" but we ended up rolling the car. It felt like we were in a dryer, tumbling around. No one was hurt, thankfully, and James could have been sliced in half but had climbed back inside. So the car is still running, I had to turn it off, we were on the side had to climb out the windows and we were facing the opposite direction of where we'd been heading. Wouldn't you know the first person to come along was Rodney's dad, who we were trying to beat home. So his dad was some kind of contractor and had a truck equipped with all the stuff so we pushed the car over and he winched us out of the dirt. The radiator and front end were just obliterated and I had busted all four axles (batting 1000!) and so he turned the tires around. His first words to me were "How fast were you going? bout a hunnerd?" My guess was about 65. By the time a cop made it out to the scene the car was upright and I didn't get a ticket. I do not know how much trouble Rodney was in when he got home. I drove the car back into town it was coughing and sputtering like that one cartoon "Dunebuggy" I think where the headlights were eyes and his wheels "crawled". So I drove (limped) to the shop where my dad took the car and as a joke I told the guy "do you think you can get it fixed before my dad gets home?" I swear my father absolutely believed I meant that. I did over $4000 worth of damage to that car, how was I gonna pay for that? My father's reaction was absolute silence. He never said a word about the accident other than believing I truly tried to hide the evidence. Now if you didn't fill up an ice cube tray he would chuck it at your head. He was a very angry man and very much yelly but I didn't get yelled at. My mother did send me to Seattle for the summer in case he tried to kill me one night. but he was eerily silent about that accident. That was a 1984 AMC Eagle station wagon, one of the ugliest vehicles ever manufactured and holy smokes I totalled it twice. The next time was for good and it was 1997 I believe. 

On 6/12/2019 at 2:51 PM, nachomama said:

And if anyone happens to win some lottery money, you'd be amazed at how little money can make me shut up and go away.

Nobody wants that. 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

The face stuff needs work but yes Ross marquand does some great impressions. 

Oh my god my feet are on fire! I dashed outside to mow my grass quick quick before the rain came down. It’s been raining every day and it’s getting very jungly out there. The damn ants Ate up my feet’s. BLAME IT ON THE JUICE as Lizzo says. I’m just too juicy they gotta taste my toes  and I barely got the front done  

Here are pictures of pretty good but where they do the little egg scoop thing. This is where they’ve gone too far with plating.

87F43AAB-BFEE-47F0-A2EF-6749528FE315.jpeg

7231DC6D-6916-420E-A74E-501FEA859603.jpeg

A3D31958-5141-49F9-B9F4-3A1C0D172F9F.jpeg

Edited by nachomama
  • LOL 1

You guys are hilarious. I can't believe I stopped checking in here but I stopped watching the show. I do still read the live thread and the episode thread eventually but everything I've read has convinced me I don't need to actually watch the show anymore.

Your driving stories make me want to share mine. I took driver's ed when I turned 16, in February, in Michigan. My first time on the road I was doing fine until I made a left turn at an intersection and hit a patch of black ice. I panicked and hit the gas instead of the breaks. The car had dual pedals so the instructor had his foot on the break to the floor while I had the gas pedal to the floor until I realized what I was doing and released it just before we hit a signpost.

The car was in a ditch, in the snow, at about a 45-degree angle and we (me, the instructor and two other students in the back seat) had to climb out of the car. I was fine until the instructor said we would have to call for a tow truck (it was 1971 so no cell phones) and at that point, I burst into tears as a car full of classmates just happened to drive by.

Needless to say, it was the talk of the school for a while.

• LOL 1

I read all of that thinking it was your test for drivers license and I was gonna ask if they banned you from ever getting a license in Michigan. KIDDING!

They're coming out with a Brady Bunch renovation show on HGTV. They bought the original house and they took it back to it's 70's glory. I'm not sure I'm down with that. I get that it's an iconic house. But it's a set. I get preserving it in the Museum of Television but I kinda wanted them to update it like if a modern Brady lived there. No avocado or harvest gold appliances or the flower couch. I'm not so nostalgic that I need it to be their house. The inside of that house never looked like that. They used the outside and maybe some concept of structure but I think there was some website that "formulated" what various sitcom/tv show floor plans look like and the Brady house makes no sense. They did Frasier's apartment and Monica and Rachels from Friends.

I was trying to figure out what all the "foods" were in the last photo I posted with the fish. I'm guessing the green is like a pea puree and 1 gotdam slice of zuchini, for the life of me I can't figure out what the teal thing might be, it looks like it's tied in a bundle. Quite frankly, I say it looks like something the Lorax pooped out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, nachomama said:

This is where they’ve gone too far with plating.

87F43AAB-BFEE-47F0-A2EF-6749528FE315.jpeg

7231DC6D-6916-420E-A74E-501FEA859603.jpeg

A3D31958-5141-49F9-B9F4-3A1C0D172F9F.jpeg

Yup!  #2 looks about like what the yuppie place in Tucson was charging $50 a plate for. 😆

Edited by Nashville
#2, not #w
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:
On 6/23/2019 at 4:54 PM, nachomama said:

Yup!  #2 looks about like what the yuppie place in Tucson was charging $50 a plate for.

People will never NOT fall for "The Emperor's New Clothes" scam, no matter the century. Hey, if I could get 50$/plate from clueless hipsters/millennials for that nonsense, I would do it too.

Hey, Nashville - I just saw this, and you could maybe have TWD playing on your next tat! Take a look:

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

People will never NOT fall for "The Emperor's New Clothes" scam, no matter the century. Hey, if I could get 50$/plate from clueless hipsters/millennials for that nonsense, I would do it too.

There’s never anything SO stupid in the world that someone won’t pay you for it.

9 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Hey, Nashville - I just saw this, and you could maybe have TWD playing on your next tat! Take a look:

A tattoo that looks cool and great and all everywhere except on your skin?  Pass.

• LOL 1
Just now, Nashville said:

A tattoo that looks cool and great and all everywhere except on your skin?  Pass.

But think: You could walk around with Negan posturing on your body 24/7. Don't say it's not tempting.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

But think: You could walk around with Negan posturing on your body 24/7. Don't say it's not tempting.

You could be on to something there; if the only other option is Negan-oriented body art, a big-ass rectangle of flat green ink might start to look pretty fucking good....

• LOL 1
18 hours ago, nachomama said:

I read all of that thinking it was your test for drivers license and I was gonna ask if they banned you from ever getting a license in Michigan. KIDDING!

Heh, heh, the instructor made me get in another car when we got back to school and drive around the parking lot so I wouldn't be afraid to try driving again. So I did get a license. However, the family car had a problem stalling unless you pumped the gas on take off, so I warned the tester guy and I think he gave me an ultra easy test and pretty much told me everything to do. I don't think me being an attractive blue-eyed blond had anything to do with it. 😉

19 hours ago, nachomama said:

They're coming out with a Brady Bunch renovation show on HGTV. They bought the original house and they took it back to it's 70's glory. I'm not sure I'm down with that. I get that it's an iconic house. But it's a set.

Really. But you know somebody will buy it and now I'm going to have to look up when that's going to be on. I'm pretty much over all the renovation shows but seeing them transform the real house into the show house might be fun.

8 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

I don't think me being an attractive blue-eyed blond had anything to do with it. 😉

Heh. Same, except I was an attractive red-haired, blue-eyed, kind of voluptuous young thing. That came with all kinds of perks but I never consciously used it, as I was very shy and insecure. MY driving tester(?) not only ignored my errors but asked me for a date. 

23 hours ago, Nashville said:

if the only other option is Negan-oriented body art, a big-ass rectangle of flat green ink might start to look pretty fucking good....

You bet! But really it's only other people who would have to watch him perpetually leaning backward, and not you. However, those people may shun you. 

• LOL 2
58 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

You bet! But really it's only other people who would have to watch him perpetually leaning backward, and not you. However, those people may shun you. 

Like they don’t already have a plethora of other reasons....  😆

• LOL 2

As Nashville said, a big splodge of bright green doesn't do it for me either, but when a bit of thought goes into it, I k*** the first two skulls and the first full sleeve. Maybe this will push me over the edge on having my first ever.

Mmmmmm, Maggie has beautiful green eyes! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

I wouldn't do it, but I really like the turtle at 1:04.

I never noticed, but just checked and you're right.

Let's all get TWD tats.

A couple of years ago, yeah sure no problem.

Now, though...?

• LOL 1