Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Crossed - Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I like Beth.  I hope neither one of those ladies dies.  Or Sasha.  Isn't it sad that I'm really only worried about the women?

These episodes are flying by, but I'm still not happy with the amount of Michonne on my screen.  She better figure heavily in the last few episodes.  How many are left now?

Ten minutes left!

Yeah, definitely no resolution tonight. We'll probably get to find out what Gabriel is (stupidly) doing and have the Rickrollers get inside Grady for the showdown and some danger back at the firetruck.

Edited by lulee

I like Beth.  I hope neither one of those ladies dies.  Or Sasha.  Isn't it sad that I'm really only worried about the women?

No I like them too.  I don't want to lose anyone.  Daryl's fight was OK but not really tense because I knew they wouldn't kill him.  Then we got finger-thru-zombie-eyeballs and murder-eye (hot) Rick so that was OK.

• Love 1

They better trade the three cops for Beth, Carol and a doctor because even St. Carol can't heal herself.

It's a harebrained mission. What if Carol has a broken pelvis and ruptured spleen or something? They'd never be able to get her well again.

Edited by lulee

The floor thing makes no sense.  A hidey hole wouldn't need a knife to open.  Tunneling out shouldn't be in the middle of the room.

I'm going for him building a cross and crucifying himself on it.

An escape route! And now it looks like he'll die of tetanus because of that nail in his foot!