Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Crossed - Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

They should have brought Michonne but can Tyreese be trusted/to actually protect Judith?

True, although Carl would be there as a backup. And maybe Tyreese learned his lesson from the termite he let go. I think he might just protect Judith.  I'm not sure about anyone else. 

So it's pretty obvious we're gonna lose at least one person tonight. Any thoughts as to who?

My guess is Carol, just cos she's kind of majorly debilitated right now. Not sure anyone can run her outta there unscathed. But I dunno.

• Love 1

I am glad that they are following all three groups in this episode.

I feel for Gabriel. I think that it is easy to forget to horrifying the situation is and how difficult it is kill walkers the first time.

... its mutually understood between Rick and Michonne that one of them is going to stay with the kids if they need to leave them behind during a mission.

IA. It's like the Prez and the Vice Prez not flying on the same plane.

• Love 2

Whoa, I think Tyrese is still a little bit shaky to plug into the "slitting their throats" position.  It hasn't been long since he not only didn't want to kill someone, but lied to his team so no one else would be killing (the guy who ultimately chowed down a chunk of live Bob sirloin.) 

ETA:  Uh oh, I'm way too slow for live chat!

Edited by candall
  • Love 1

Will Carol die tonight? If anybody goes please let it be Beth or Abraham.

I've seriously been worrying about that for a week. I may need to take a mental health day if that happens. I may also be taking this too seriously.

• Love 3

Each one of these groups has a mentally unbalanced person.  Something not good is going to happen by the end of the episode.

I think out of the 3 mentally unbalanced Tyreese has the most chance to actually be useful/helpful with his unhinged-ness. Father Peepants the least.

I also suspect Abraham might go all super psycho now that Eugene has lost his usefulness. Whatever he says when he finally says something ain't gonna be pretty.

I kind of expected Maggie to turn back around when she was getting the ladder to find Abraham finishing the job on Eugene. He is def cray-cray.

• Love 1