Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Heathen said:

I just got another three-day suspension from Facebork. What did I do this time? I responded to a James Fell post about a racist commenter on the Calgary mayoral election, which a woman of South Asian descent won. My comment was that I was relieved the US didn't have the monopoly on North American idiots, meaning the bigot. According to Facebork, that's "hate speech."

Let's see -- I am North American, a resident of a border state. "Idiots" are in no way a protected category. And Facebork allows multiple, systemic violations of their "community standards," including but not limited to actual hate speech, false information, violence, obvious trolling, fake accounts, fake names, and more. I have reported all of the above and been told they don't violate FB's community standards, thus the posts and accounts remain. But my "North American idiots" in reference to a xenophobic Canadian bigot does? 

For those who wonder, my first suspension was for saying one of the Boogaloi Boys looked like white trash. The second was for replying to someone who called Stacey Abrams a "disgusting fat pig." I told him the only disgusting pig was him. His comment is still there. Mine got me a suspension. 

Facebork isn't fun anymore. It's just stress and disappointment in my fellow humans. 

I hate FB with a passion! Yet, I'm still on it because my family loves it and my Mom thinks it's the best way for family to communicate! FB is so unfair about who gets suspended. I've never been suspended, but I did report a serious breach once. My bil's brother and sister posted my bil's phone number and encouraged their friends to harass him, due to a dispute over what to do with their elderly mother. (My bil took her into their home and took excellent care of her). I could not believe that my report was completely ignored! I'm still mad about it! Anyway, I don't do any politics on FB. I save that for twitter and that has made my experience better. I mostly post on our private family page and my friends communicate via Messenger. I downloaded all of my pics from when I used FB freely, with an eye towards eventually leaving. I won't until after my Mother passes. I think young people don't even use FB, so I think the horrible beast will eventually die out. I won't miss it! 

• Love 4

I'd quit FB in a heartbeat but it's also for me the way I stay in touch with several people, so I'm still there. However, I scrubbed my account a few months ago.  I"m not even sure why but I went on kind of a privacy kick. I have deleted all posts except for a few that are fairly recent and one that pulled a lot of wonderful former co-workers together for a conversation. I deleted almost all my photos and just for fun pretty much all photos showing my face. My privacy settings are more aggressive, and nobody can tag me without my specific approval. Like @BetyBee, I long ago stopped posting anything political on FB, and indulge that on Twitter. Although, yep, in that same privacy blitz I mass-deleted all my Twitter content, removed my full name and face from my profile, and pretty much just read my Twitter feed without even much liking or retweeting. 

@Scarlett45 - congratulations on your weight loss achievements! 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 5

I’m not sure why anyone deals with FB as they’re full of shit. Not to say any of you don’t have legit reasons for staying on such as family or business relationships, just why society in general tolerate it.  I’ve been telling my family social media is the ruination of humanity for years and they thought I was being a dramatic old coot. As more details come out, they see that maybe I was on to something.  

If you really want to amp up your FB/Zuckerberg disdain, might I suggest PBS Frontline’s FB documentaries. Illuminating and glaringly obvious at the same time. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’m not sure why anyone deals with FB as they’re full of shit. Not to say any of you don’t have legit reasons for staying on such as family or business relationships, just why society in general tolerate it.  I’ve been telling my family social media is the ruination of humanity for years and they thought I was being a dramatic old coot. As more details come out, they see that maybe I was on to something.  

If you really want to amp up your FB/Zuckerberg disdain, might I suggest PBS Frontline’s FB documentaries. Illuminating and glaringly obvious at the same time. 

My husband would agree with you 100%. He hates it, even though he is still on it, but he rarely posts. 

I really think it has harmed society as a whole or maybe we are seeing people's true colors that they kept hidden for years. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

My husband would agree with you 100%. He hates it, even though he is still on it, but he rarely posts. 

I really think it has harmed society as a whole or maybe we are seeing people's true colors that they kept hidden for years. 

Facebook is a part of that harm, but it's not the only platform responsible.  Every social media platform has the potential to be a cesspool due to the almighty "algorithm."  I put algorithm in quotes because what gets lost in all of this discussion is the fact that people coded the algorithm.  Tech bros want to pretend they have zero control of the software they wrote.  They can change it at any time, but choose to leave it alone.  They choose profit and Ayn Randian ideals over human decency.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I think you may be right in that it’s bringing the ugly to the surface. I know so many who panicked during the recent outage. It had zero affect on my life. 

I had to recreate an account to download my dog’s fall picture. Now that I have it, I’m deleting again. Good riddance. 

Here's my little Scooter Pie wouldn’t “smile” for the camera. 

CD473CE3-15E9-4155-A8C6-E0C8AE1339B6.jpeg

What a doll! 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I think you may be right in that it’s bringing the ugly to the surface. I know so many who panicked during the recent outage. It had zero affect on my life. 

I had to recreate an account to download my dog’s fall picture. Now that I have it, I’m deleting again. Good riddance. 

Here's my little Scooter Pie wouldn’t “smile” for the camera. 

OMG!  This is my dream scene. Love it all!  Man, that’s suitable for framing! I assume it was done at a studio. 

• Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

OMG!  This is my dream scene. Love it all!  Man, that’s suitable for framing! I assume it was done at a studio. 

It was actually done at an expo center. A local animal shelter had free vaccines and microchips this weekend so Scooter Pie got chipped. Fun fact: there’s a lady crouching behind the chair holding on to the leash. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

It was actually done at an expo center. A local animal shelter had free vaccines and microchips this weekend so Scooter Pie got chipped. Fun fact: there’s a lady crouching behind the chair holding on to the leash. 

Fun! Great idea.  Is Scooter Pie a poodle or Bichon Frisé?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

I have been happier since I took FB off my phone. There's nothing on there that can't wait until later. I'm FB friends with several loved ones who have passed. I'm always sad when their birthdays pop up. That prompted me to designate my husband as my legacy person and he's been instructed to delete my account shortly after I'm gone if my life journey ends before his. I hope he does't forget! 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Fun! Great idea.  Is Scooter Pie a poodle or Bichon Frisé?

My dog looks very similar and is a Bichon Frisse Poodle mix.

Three years ago, I was walking past a senior apartment building and a woman was putting this dog in her car.  I said to her, OMG, your dog looks just like a stuffed animal.  She said do you want her, I'm taking her to the pound!

And that is how we aquired Zoe.  She was three and not potty trained, not spayed and definitely not socialized.

But three years later, she is perfect and we just love her!

• Love 18

My husband and I are watching the Dodgers/Braves and laughing our asses off at all the fairweather fans who left early only for L.A. to tie it up and then take the lead. My first thought was Jeremy Vuolo would've totally been one of those people. I'm way too invested in this family, lol.

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, louannems said:

Three years ago, I was walking past a senior apartment building and a woman was putting this dog in her car.  I said to her, OMG, your dog looks just like a stuffed animal.  She said do you want her, I'm taking her to the pound!

And that is how we aquired Zoe.  She was three and not potty trained, not spayed and definitely not socialized.

I’m so happy you stumbled upon such a wonderful addition to your family.  And happy Zoe avoided the pound.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

My husband and I are watching the Dodgers/Braves and laughing our asses off at all the fairweather fans who left early only for L.A. to tie it up and then take the lead. My first thought was Jeremy Vuolo would've totally been one of those people. I'm way too invested in this family, lol.

I may leave my seats and walk toward the gate to watch the end of the game for a quick exit, but I rarely ever leave before the game is over.  (Nats Park has a lot of places to stand and watch) You just never know...

• Love 2

I was able to get both my flu shot and my booster at work last week. The first 2 Pfizer vaccines gave me a major headache for two days, but other than a mildly sore arm, I didn't have any issues. I'm really hoping the vaccine for younger children is approved. With all of mine attending in-person school and living in Idaho, it would be a load off my mind.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, louannems said:

That is a magical story!  It was your fate to acquire Zoe. I love it when things like that happen.  Definitely, Divine Providence, imo. Maybe, something like that will happen to me one day.  A dog is not feasible right now, but someday soon.  

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Nysha said:

I was able to get both my flu shot and my booster at work last week. The first 2 Pfizer vaccines gave me a major headache for two days, but other than a mildly sore arm, I didn't have any issues. I'm really hoping the vaccine for younger children is approved. With all of mine attending in-person school and living in Idaho, it would be a load off my mind.

Glad the 3rd didn’t give you any side effects! I’m getting my 3rd Pfizer and my flu shot both this afternoon. I’ve been lucky enough not to have had any side effects yet, so I’m crossing my fingers.

• Love 10
On 10/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Here's my little Scooter Pie who wouldn’t “smile” for the camera. 

Such a cutie !

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This is good news. Since we can mix or match, I may get Pfizer third dose, instead of third Moderna. 
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/10/20/1047093449/the-fda-authorizes-moderna-and-j-j-covid-vaccine-boosters

Since I heard people who got the J&J who got the Moderna got a 74% increase in immunity, I personally plan to stick with Moderna. Sadly they have not had the time and opportunity to do all the trials to give a definitive on which one to get. At this point any is better than none. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

This piece explains it better, imo.  

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-takes-additional-actions-use-booster-dose-covid-19-vaccines

Based on what I’ve been hearing from the experts, it’s good to get a broad protection. And since the vaccines work in different ways, their protection varies in how it works. And they did support mixing Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for the broadest protection.  The FDA said people are mixing it up on their own anyway.  I get choosing to stick with one only, though.   I’ll keep reading until Friday.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I'm holding out for the Moderna booster, which I understand will be approved soon.  There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer about what booster to get, so I want to stay with Moderna.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Suzn said:

I'm holding out for the Moderna booster, which I understand will be approved soon.  There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer about what booster to get, so I want to stay with Moderna.

So am I. Anyway, my HMO isn't offering a dose or booster of the Pfizer vaccine to those who've had the Moderna shots. They seem to be right on top of the FDA situation, keeping their website updated with information, and also sending blast emails with new developments. I don't know how their supply chain works as to getting supplies onboard to be able to move quickly after the FDA's expected approval of the Moderna and J&J booster shots. 

I intend to hop online and schedule my booster as soon as the FDA greenlights Moderna. I got my first Moderna shot on Jan. 20 by keeping an eye on the HMO website. IIRC I submitted my name there when it was an "I want it" list because vaccines hadn't shipped yet. Then later on I got an email with a link to set an actual appointment - and I got one for the very next morning. Remember all the searching around for vaccine appointments at that time? I felt like I'd won the lottery. (My HMO of course has my age and medical record, and I'm well over 65, so it's not like I jumped the line to get a vaccine when I wasn't in the group they were offering it to at that time. Just saying.)

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 4
On 10/19/2021 at 9:42 AM, Jeeves said:

I'd quit FB in a heartbeat but it's also for me the way I stay in touch with several people, so I'm still there. However, I scrubbed my account a few months ago.  I"m not even sure why but I went on kind of a privacy kick. I have deleted all posts except for a few that are fairly recent and one that pulled a lot of wonderful former co-workers together for a conversation. I deleted almost all my photos and just for fun pretty much all photos showing my face. My privacy settings are more aggressive, and nobody can tag me without my specific approval. Like @BetyBee, I long ago stopped posting anything political on FB, and indulge that on Twitter. Although, yep, in that same privacy blitz I mass-deleted all my Twitter content, removed my full name and face from my profile, and pretty much just read my Twitter feed without even much liking or retweeting. 

@Scarlett45 - congratulations on your weight loss achievements! 

I'm another who stays on Facebook because our connections are so far-flung. With Mr. Jyn's 38 years in the Navy, and my extended family in either England or Poland, we really have almost no connections within easy travelling distance to keep contact with in person. I've grown to really despise 95% of what goes on on Facebook anymore, but still find it worthwhile just for those pictures of people's grandbabies growing up and knowing at least the big picture of what is going on in their lives. I've even come to reconnect with some people from high school whom I barely even knew back then ( I always was, and still remain a bit of a recluse when it comes to face-to-face interactions, but am quite comfortable if I can communicate via keyboard, so it's been cool to find that I actually have quite a lot in common with some of these people whom I only knew in passing back in the day).

Also, just to add a couple of thoughts on some of the other topics here:

Mr. Jyn just got notification that his window is up to get the booster Pfizer vaccine. I got mine a few days after he did, but at a different location, so not sure whether I am eligible yet, since he is 65, but I'm yet a spring chicken of 62. I do have diabetes, though. And I am still overweight, though I think I've dropped below the "obese" category (which I think is set rather low to begin with, but what do I know?). 

I was kind of hoping a could get it a few weeks earlier, since I was going to Washington DC to see a Randy Rainbow show (decent tickets sold out really fast in this neck of the woods, but I was able to get a couple of good seats there, and my older son lives close by, so it was an opportunity to visit him as well), I was nervous about such a crowded venue, though, even if they required masks and proof of vaccination, but it's been almost 2 weeks since the show, and all seems well.  I bought the tickets back when all the Covid numbers were coming down, prior to the Delta variant, and it seemed as though we were on the way to life getting normal again. I might not have done so if I knew how everything was going to play out. Anyway, had a great time with an old friend I'd not seen in a long time who lives in the area. Neither Mr Jyn nor my son have even the remotest of interest in Randy Rainbow! LOL

And as far as dogs, I'd also really love to get another one at some point, but between one thing and another, it's just not feasible right now. My little Papillion, Pippin, is definitely getting older - he'll be 13 in January - and is completely deaf, toothless, and becoming increasingly unpredictable in remembering his housebreaking. I can't really think of bringing another dog in as long as he is around. 

I do wish it was easier to adopt through rescue places, though. Most of them won't even talk to you if you don't have a fenced yard, so start with, and we have a couple of acres in a rural area that just doesn't really lend itself to fencing, and we have no intention of putting fences on it. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

If you have health issues like obesity and high blood pressure, you qualify for the booster, Jyn. They are not asking for any documentation.

The mentioned diabetes is also a health factor that makes the under 65 eligible now. 

I recently attended a funeral for a vaccinated family member who had a relatively mild breakthrough COVID infection (he caught it before boosters were approved) that thanks to lingering/long COVID devolved 2 months later into severe diabetic complications ending in death.   So Jyn, don't feel like you are jumping the line if you go now.  Supplies aren't constrained so you aren't taking anyone else's spot. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, peppergal said:

The mentioned diabetes is also a health factor that makes the under 65 eligible now. 

I recently attended a funeral for a vaccinated family member who had a relatively mild breakthrough COVID infection (he caught it before boosters were approved) that thanks to lingering/long COVID devolved 2 months later into severe diabetic complications ending in death.   So Jyn, don't feel like you are jumping the line if you go now.  Supplies aren't constrained so you aren't taking anyone else's spot. 

Supplies are even over abundant , thanks to the  Qidiots who refuse to get vaccinated. They have to throw away unused doses at the end of the day, so no one is taking anything from others .

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I'm another who stays on Facebook because our connections are so far-flung. With Mr. Jyn's 38 years in the Navy, and my extended family in either England or Poland, we really have almost no connections within easy travelling distance to keep contact with in person. I've grown to really despise 95% of what goes on on Facebook anymore, but still find it worthwhile just for those pictures of people's grandbabies growing up and knowing at least the big picture of what is going on in their lives. I've even come to reconnect with some people from high school whom I barely even knew back then ( I always was, and still remain a bit of a recluse when it comes to face-to-face interactions, but am quite comfortable if I can communicate via keyboard, so it's been cool to find that I actually have quite a lot in common with some of these people whom I only knew in passing back in the day).

Also, just to add a couple of thoughts on some of the other topics here:

Mr. Jyn just got notification that his window is up to get the booster Pfizer vaccine. I got mine a few days after he did, but at a different location, so not sure whether I am eligible yet, since he is 65, but I'm yet a spring chicken of 62. I do have diabetes, though. And I am still overweight, though I think I've dropped below the "obese" category (which I think is set rather low to begin with, but what do I know?). 

I was kind of hoping a could get it a few weeks earlier, since I was going to Washington DC to see a Randy Rainbow show (decent tickets sold out really fast in this neck of the woods, but I was able to get a couple of good seats there, and my older son lives close by, so it was an opportunity to visit him as well), I was nervous about such a crowded venue, though, even if they required masks and proof of vaccination, but it's been almost 2 weeks since the show, and all seems well.  I bought the tickets back when all the Covid numbers were coming down, prior to the Delta variant, and it seemed as though we were on the way to life getting normal again. I might not have done so if I knew how everything was going to play out. Anyway, had a great time with an old friend I'd not seen in a long time who lives in the area. Neither Mr Jyn nor my son have even the remotest of interest in Randy Rainbow! LOL

And as far as dogs, I'd also really love to get another one at some point, but between one thing and another, it's just not feasible right now. My little Papillion, Pippin, is definitely getting older - he'll be 13 in January - and is completely deaf, toothless, and becoming increasingly unpredictable in remembering his housebreaking. I can't really think of bringing another dog in as long as he is around. 

I do wish it was easier to adopt through rescue places, though. Most of them won't even talk to you if you don't have a fenced yard, so start with, and we have a couple of acres in a rural area that just doesn't really lend itself to fencing, and we have no intention of putting fences on it. 

All I could see was "see a Randy Rainbow show".  I wish he would come here. Sweet Son met him and has a picture with him.  Nice fellow in person I was told.  Maybe next go-round.  I did see the Downton Abbey exhibit yesterday.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

All I could see was "see a Randy Rainbow show".  I wish he would come here. Sweet Son met him and has a picture with him.  Nice fellow in person I was told.  Maybe next go-round.  I did see the Downton Abbey exhibit yesterday.

I met him last year - I think I posted about it here - after a show at a nearby venue here that January just before Covid started to get serious. It was a totally fortuitous meeting since I'd managed to leave my car keys at the restaurant we went to before the show, and he happened to be staying at the Holiday Inn it was attached to, and was just heading for the elevators at the same time we had retrieved my keys and headed for the exit. He was very gracious, though obviously completely worn out. I do hope you get to see him next time as well. He does put on a great show! Here's a rerun on the photo in case you missed it first time around...

83594750_10157750469177778_588632092619833344_n.jpg

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I met him last year - I think I posted about it here - after a show at a nearby venue here that January just before Covid started to get serious. It was a totally fortuitous meeting since I'd managed to leave my car keys at the restaurant we went to before the show, and he happened to be staying at the Holiday Inn it was attached to, and was just heading for the elevators at the same time we had retrieved my keys and headed for the exit. He was very gracious, though obviously completely worn out. I do hope you get to see him next time as well. He does put on a great show! Here's a rerun on the photo in case you missed it first time around...

83594750_10157750469177778_588632092619833344_n.jpg

Great picture.  I must have missed it during our misery.  I will see if I can find the one with Sweet Son and son in law.

• Love 5

I think I posted here months ago that my mother has a new beau: a convicted child sex offender. Long story short I told her, as a mother, I had to protect my children, and I have basically not had contact with her since. Well she fell last night and was taken to the ED by ambulance. I drew the short straw in the family and had to go pick her and up and take her home (Husband went with me). As I am driving up, the little girl inside me is hoping against hope we can in some way reconcile. But, as she gets in the car, the boyfriend is calling her!!!!! That made it a lot easier to drop her off and leave. I can’t fucking believe it. She has a long history of prioritizing men especially over the safety of her daughter, but I didn’t expect her to be this way as a grandmother. It suuuuuuuucks so bad. Sharing since this is maybe one of the few places anyone could understand. 

Hello.  First time in the small talk thread.  I wanted to post that my first best friend (kindergarten to 5th grade) died from Covid yesterday.  I moved away and we drifted apart from each other, but we are from a super small town and news travels fast. She and her husband owned a physical therapy business in small town Eastern KY.  It's a double whammy of people who follow a particular political cult tied to her super religious family.  Her obit said she died of pneumonia but her sister in law's Facebook page talked about covid, her struggle to breath, being put on a ventilator, and her lungs hardening.  My sister and I are angry but resigned.  Resigned because of the 300 replies to each Prayer thread the family posted, yet not one "get vaccinated" reply.  The family said she needed Jesus' help to fight Satan and I want to scream.  No, you needed a freaking shot.  On the obit page, I saw two other neighbors I grew up with who died as well.  It's sad but it's so pointless.  She didn't have to die.  I feel so defeated.  People are dying unnecessarily.

@Marshmallow Mollie, I'm sorry about your mother. That's hard to deal with and you're doing it right, IMO. As the old saying goes, when someone shows you who they are, believe them. It's just so sad that she's no more interested in protecting her grandchildren than she was in protecting you. 

@hathorlive, condolences on the loss of your old friend, and on all the surrounding circumstances. That's hard. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I'm so sorry @hathorlive.

45 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

@hathorlive, condolences on the loss of your old friend, and on all the surrounding circumstances. That's hard. 

Thank you both.  I'm just so angry that people die for no good reason.  My cousin was killed by a drunk driven on Memorial Day weekend.  She was a great human being, a nurse, a person who always took care of everyone.  And she's dead.  But she couldn't control her death. I feel like my friend could have controlled this.  And to see all her family say Jesus called her home...I just want to scream.  

• Love 1

Happy Fall STers.

Just popping in to share what happened with my friend. My friend 'Kay' has been single for quite some time after losing her husband a while back. She has dated some, but nothing long term. Kay messages me to ask me if I think this guy she's talking to on FB is legit. I check out his page - handsome dude with pictures in a spectacular home in the mountains somewhere. I check out his friend's list - 99% women and no mutual friends among his list either. I check out his few posts - only liked by 3 or 4 FBers. 

I then asked Kay to send me the messages. OMG, overly mushy flirting with an over use of emojis that make JillD & JillR look sane.

Long story short - she blocked him. Just a PSA to always beware!

Oh and BTW, us New Englanders play a game of who can keep the heat off until November. We've already lost. I put the heat on one morning last week and my husband put it on one evening this week.

• Love 23

I am so sorry for the senseless losses of your friend and your cousin, @hathorlive. I have really appreciated your insights in the Josh thread and I hate that you are going through this. I totally get your fury at using religious platitudes in lieu of vaccinations.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh and BTW, us New Englanders play a game of who can keep the heat off until November. We've already lost. I put the heat on one morning last week and my husband put it on one evening this week.

I play that game too. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

My 89 year old MIL wants an iPad. She was bored and went to a class at her senior living residence. Now it's "everyone has one" blah blah blah. She's never been on the internet, slams technology every chance she gets, and is easily frustrated. 

Yeah, this will end well. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I remember and miss that game.

• Love 3

Here’s another game. Our electric service is willing to average out what we pay into a lump sum you pay every month. It’s for budgeting purposes. The game is to always use less. I once got a payment free month playing that game. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6