Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

(edited)
34 minutes ago, anyasmom said:

Oh, that's totally different.  She definitely should have gotten back to you afterwards to say thank you.

I agree. 
All I wanted was for her to say thank you.

Oh well next time I will say nope.

Edited by iwantcookies
52 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I did text her that I spoke to someone. She specifically asked can someone talk to you from Company X. 

Glad to know you have a friend. You were sad to be lacking in that while back. People are different in how they respond. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Secret confession - my husband is going back to the office 2 days a week and I could not be happier. 16 hours a week in the house by myself! 

Woo hoo congrats. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Secret confession - my husband is going back to the office 2 days a week and I could not be happier. 16 hours a week in the house by myself! 

I hear you on that.   Last spring our eldest moved back in to work from our house instead of the out of state office, youngest came back from college when in person shut down, I began to work from home and my husband at first began to work from home full-time and then was forced into retirement.   At first it was nice because it was the first time in about 8 years we all lived together for any period of time.   Then I about lost my mind because nobody ever went much of anywhere for a couple months.   Total disruption to everything. 

• Love 11
(edited)
On 5/29/2021 at 10:53 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Update:  Another bear spotted! This time only a few blocks from my office!  This is unreal.

https://www.wral.com/bear-spotted-near-raleigh-s-village-district/19702644/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPjiL7hHgxf/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Speaking of bears..have you all seen this?

Her dad is in the background yelling something like "Are you crazy?! (In Spanish)
Ps..holee cow..do you think they have enough dogs??! 😂
Pps I looked up the story...and the dogs and bears are fine. The girl just sprained her finger. (She's LUCKY)

Edited to add: she's just 17 years old!

Edited by ChiCricket
because I wanted to
  • Love 5

Good morning small talkers! My life's been dull and quiet so far this week:  no bear sightings. Which is FINE with me. Yikes!

I finally accomplished one household task which I'd been putting off for much too long. I moved my treadmill from the living room to the bedroom. Some disassembly (of the treadmill) and reassembly was involved. It's a smallish treadmill I bought last fall and intentionally set up in the living room to promote usage. Its presence there meant I got more walking done over the winter months than if I hadn't had it.

But. It was literally like an elephant in the living room, absolutely awkwardly placed and hogged too much space. The bedroom, OTOH, is surprisingly large and there's a great spot for the treadmill that doesn't impinge on everything else. I'm feeling good about getting that thing out of my living room. Now to clear up the clutter all over the living room and home office, which isn't a huge project. 

• Love 19
(edited)

ChiCricket, I’m on bear watch.  So many have been spotted lately in very populated areas in my community.  Are they searching for water or food?

Is anyone familiar with Blue Rose pottery collection?  My mom likes it and is changing her kitchen theme.  We were surprised to see the prices.  I looked at a travel mug for $59...... man.  I found a canister set for a little over $212.00.  I guess that’s reasonable.  I haven’t shopped for them in a while.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is anyone familiar with Blue Rose pottery collection?  My mom likes it and is changing her kitchen theme.  We were surprised to see the prices.  I looked at a travel mug for $59...... man.  I found a canister set for a little over $212.00.  I guess that’s reasonable.  I haven’t shopped for them in a while.

Did you try Replacements.com? They may have some pieces more reasonably priced. I collect Candlewick and I've bought a few pieces from that site.

https://www.replacements.com/?rplSrc=KX&rplSubEvent=982&dvc=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpJLhs5v58AIVCvrICh0f0ACCEAAYASAAEgIPFfD_BwE

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

We are emptying out my Dad's house, and there are pieces with blue roses on them. So I looked up "Blue Rose" and there a lot of companies that have a pattern called Blue Rose. Could you post a pic? If I have what you are looking for, you are welcome to it.....

• Love 3

Life is filled with the hard stuff.  I’m going to break down into tears. 

My Mom just asked if we could find out where my godmother was buried. 

My mom hasn’t set foot in a cemetery since 1975-when she buried her mother. 

I told her the internet was a beautiful thing and of course we could find out. I have already located the cemetery- neither of my godmother's daughters that live in the country went to the gravesite, but I am sure they have a directory once we get there.

If she is buried under the wrong name I know my Mom will flip, but its good for her to process the feelings. 

My poor little Mommy!

1 hour ago, skatelady said:

We are emptying out my Dad's house, and there are pieces with blue roses on them. So I looked up "Blue Rose" and there a lot of companies that have a pattern called Blue Rose. Could you post a pic? If I have what you are looking for, you are welcome to it.....

The one I'm familiar with the company name is Blue Rose Pottery.  It's the Polish pottery that you will find in all sorts of different stores.  Our Costco was even carrying it briefly.  

It is definitely quite pricey IMO.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, skatelady said:

You are so kind. She’s been looking at a few things.  This is the pattern that she loved so much. It’s multicolored floral with 2 bluebirds.  It’s currently out of stock and we haven’t searched for it.  You’re right. There are a lot of blue rose items. 
https://www.bluerosepottery.com/1000-U2479-4.html

Yes, unfortunately it is pricy.  My mom is a huge bluebird fan, so that really spoke to her.  She says she’s too old to switch things up in the kitchen, but I’m glad she’s excited.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You are so kind. She’s been looking at a few things.  This is the pattern that she loved so much. It’s multicolored floral with 2 bluebirds.  It’s currently out of stock and we haven’t searched for it.  You’re right. There are a lot of blue rose items. 

That is beautiful. Now you have me wanting it. 
I hope you can find it for your Mother and she enjoys it for many years to come. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Life is filled with the hard stuff.  I’m going to break down into tears. 

My Mom just asked if we could find out where my godmother was buried. 

My mom hasn’t set foot in a cemetery since 1975-when she buried her mother. 

I told her the internet was a beautiful thing and of course we could find out. I have already located the cemetery- neither of my godmother's daughters that live in the country went to the gravesite, but I am sure they have a directory once we get there.

If she is buried under the wrong name I know my Mom will flip, but its good for her to process the feelings. 

My poor little Mommy!

How/why would she be buried under the wrong name? And why wouldn’t her own daughters have seen the gravesite?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

How/why would she be buried under the wrong name? And why wouldn’t her own daughters have seen the gravesite?

Cliff notes- My godmother (who was my Mom's best friend of 50yrs) left her husband and her home of 39yrs with three weeks left to live- she had bile duct cancer. My Mom was medical power of attorney, and her youngest daughter was entrusted in 2019 to execute the funeral plans (she had planned everything).

The husband was upset that she left, and harassed us all those last three weeks. The daughter made the decision to disregard her mother's last wishes and let her husband plan the funeral it so that she could keep the burial policy in my godmother had paid for and put in her daughter's name for this purpose. My godmother wanted to be buried with her youngest daughter's family (her parents are in a veteran's cemetery), the only thing the daughter had to choose with the plot, if she wanted to buy one plot, fine, if she wanted to buy a group for all of them, that was her choice.

My Mom and I were not invited to the funeral (obviously) and the two daughters had no interest in going to the gravesite, so they didn't go. The husband buried her in his family plot, perhaps under his last name- she never used his name, they were married for just shy of 6yrs.

• Love 4

IMG_0565.jpg.cb2a8f486d9fe15d32750f77877d2771.jpgFlora was frightened by the presence of a handyman this morning and hid in my bed.  He never saw her, and was in a different part of the house, but she hid anyway.  It it now 4:15 PDT, and she is still in my bed.  She is under a down blanket which is folded, so two layers of down, a light-weight blanket, and a sheet.  And she shows no sign of coming out.  She was completely covered, but I folded the covers back a little to get the picture. It is HOT here today, but she seems to like her hiding place.  This is the cat that is afraid of the ceiling fan.  She is getting more fearful as time goes on.  I have no idea why.  But she may just have to be scared of the fan.  It is just too hot not to use it.

In the Josh and Anna thread, we are discussing how awful Josh was to Anna on the honeymoon- I have a similar honeymoon story to share. 

Picture it, 2011- friend of a friend: her husband leaves her in coach on their flight from Chicago to Hawaii because he got an offer for one upgrade using his miles from his work trips and he said “with my size I will be more comfortable in first class.” She was obviously upset because she called her friend to complain when he went to the restroom. 

I couldn’t believe. He knew what size he was when he planned the honeymoon, if he wanted to be in first class he should’ve purchased TWO TICKETS not leave his brand new bride behind!!!!!

1 minute ago, CalicoKitty said:

IMG_0565.jpg.cb2a8f486d9fe15d32750f77877d2771.jpgFlora was frightened by the presence of a handyman this morning and hid in my bed.  He never saw her, and was in a different part of the house, but she hid anyway.  It it now 4:15 PDT, and she is still in my bed.  She is under a down blanket which is folded, so two layers of down, a light-weight blanket, and a sheet.  And she shows no sign of coming out.  She was completely covered, but I folded the covers back a little to get the picture. It is HOT here today, but she seems to like her hiding place.  This is the cat that is afraid of the ceiling fan.  She is getting more fearful as time goes on.  I have no idea why.  But she may just have to be scared of the fan.  It is just too hot not to use it.

Awwww poor baby lady! Maybe she will come out at dinner time?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Awwww poor baby lady! Maybe she will come out at dinner time?

No, I'll go pull her out when it is time to eat.  I doubt she will come out by herself.  Once she is under the covers, she just wants to stay there.  It must be 120 degrees under there!

10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

:(   Not the Blue Rose that I have! Ours is much more white and much less blue!

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, skatelady said:

:(   Not the Blue Rose that I have! Ours is much more white and much less blue!

I noticed there were a lot of options. Some floral, plus others with humming birds, cardinals or butterflies!  She likes them all, but the blue birds are her favorite.  I bet your white and blue are lovely too.  

(edited)
4 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Maybe, she needs time, but what about calming natural aromas? I saw some comments on a site for local store that sells natural supplements about products to calm animals. I’ll try to find it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

IMO frames are actually a smart buy used, so I think Jill is onto something.  I've bought some gorgeous frames at estate sales over the years for $2.   I've gotten so many compliments on them and have friends and family ask me to definitely pick them up one if I ever see another like whatever one is their favorite.   They're really well-made and not the type of thing you find in stores today at any price.

Bringing this over from the Dillards topic. It's about photo frames. Actually this week we are going through a HUGE storage box of frames (with and without photos in them), belonging to the estate of my friend that I'm administering. We'll be removing all the photos and the stuff that no beneficiaries want, will be donated to a charity shop. (Due to many factors we're not having an estate sale, and the auction house that's taking the furniture + a lot of other things, doesn't want those frames.) Somebody's going to hit a jackpot if they are shopping for frames when that lot hits the thrift store shelves.

It's been an interesting experience, handling an estate in this (not yet quite finished) pandemic. First, we Boomers are dying or downsizing like crazy and there's so much STUFF people are trying to get rid of as a result. And, so much of that stuff that nobody really wants these days. Next, my late friend was in a condo which doesn't allow on-site estate sales. Also, the beneficiaries pretty much DON'T want her personal stuff, and are okay with whatever we can do with within reason. Some we can sell, some stuff is being donated. At least I'm spared the awful experience of beneficiaries squabbling over who gets grandma's old silverware, and believe me, I'm DELIGHTED about that.

I've learned that unless it's something special, nobody around here wants used pianos. And, yes, there's a used upright piano in the estate, of no particular specialness. I was having trouble locating an organization that would even take it as a donation. They have messages up to the effect of "we're not taking any more donations now, please check back in a couple of months." Urgh. Fortunately one of the local beneficiaries has now decided to take it. Whew. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Bringing this over from the Dillards topic. It's about photo frames. Actually this week we are going through a HUGE storage box of frames (with and without photos in them), belonging to the estate of my friend that I'm administering. We'll be removing all the photos and the stuff that no beneficiaries want, will be donated to a charity shop. (Due to many factors we're not having an estate sale, and the auction house that's taking the furniture + a lot of other things, doesn't want those frames.) Somebody's going to hit a jackpot if they are shopping for frames when that lot hits the thrift store shelves.

It's been an interesting experience, handling an estate in this (not yet quite finished) pandemic. First, we Boomers are dying or downsizing like crazy and there's so much STUFF people are trying to get rid of as a result. And, so much of that stuff that nobody really wants these days. Next, my late friend was in a condo which doesn't allow on-site estate sales. Also, the beneficiaries pretty much DON'T want her personal stuff, and are okay with whatever we can do with within reason. Some we can sell, some stuff is being donated. At least I'm spared the awful experience of beneficiaries squabbling over who gets grandma's old silverware, and believe me, I'm DELIGHTED about that.

I've learned that unless it's something special, nobody around here wants used pianos. And, yes, there's a used upright piano in the estate, of no particular specialness. I was having trouble locating an organization that would even take it as a donation. They have messages up to the effect of "we're not taking any more donations now, please check back in a couple of months." Urgh. Fortunately one of the local beneficiaries has now decided to take it. Whew. 

Those old pianos can be crazy hard to get rid of for sure.   Fingers crossed they stick with their intention to take it -- and get it hauled out of there.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Tikichick said:

Those old pianos can be crazy hard to get rid of for sure.   Fingers crossed they stick with their intention to take it -- and get it hauled out of there.

Fortunately, they do want it. And the will says the estate will pay to ship/deliver property to beneficiaries, which means paying for moving the piano. Fine with me, and the estate can easily afford it. Win-win. 🙂

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

When my mom sold her single family home- I sold her piano on Craigslist, to someone who wanted one and would be responsible for getting it fixed. You have a LOT on your plate- winding down a life is HARD WORK. My hat’s off to you, you’ve been a good friend. 

• Love 7

Hi guys,

New installment in the saga of me and my niece. She contacted me using a friend's phone from work and I was so thrilled. We were both crying the whole time. It had taken her a year to get up the courage and to feel comfortable enough with someone and tell her story. Next she figured out how to get to a private server on her school computer and text me. She could also do a sort of face time on it. My days were ruled by waiting to hear from her. She texted and face timed during her free period in the morning, at lunch, before she left school. If she worked that day she called on her break and again before she left to go home. I carried my phone with me at all times in case there was a problem.

The abuse continued from her mother. This child went to school full time, worked full time, and her mother actually went to her job on  payday to get her check. I found out she worked till 10:30 at night and only got food if she worked a double. I started sending money by venmo to a couple of her coworkers so she could have dinner. I talked to several of her coworkers and was told the mother showed up at work to berate the child for whatever she did or didn't do.  They are in Colorado and if she missed  the bus she either walked a mile in whatever weather, sometimes snow, or she missed school. She usually walked to work, about a mile away, unless one of her coworkers showed up to get her. She does not have a cell or house phone. Until someone told her how to use the computer to make a call, she was completely isolated at home. Her mother refused to pick her up at night so the managers and coworkers always took her home.

So, we go along this way, brainstorming about getting her out of tvenhere, she loved the facetime, she got to actually see us, she adores my husband, I even took the phone next door so she could see our elderly neighbors because the can't get out. They consider her their adopted grandchild. I talked to lawyers there, she talked to the police and a teacher at school. There were several times she texted that she was not ok, big fights, the usual with her mother.

Next thing you know, her mother texts that sheis going to kill me,at 1 in the morning, literally says "you're gonna die, I say "WHY", she says "beause I'm goning to K", I say "what", she sayd end your life the way you've been trying to mess up mine". Next I asked who it was and the response was the child's name. Now, I know it is the mother and I said so. She went on  to threaten a couple of the child's coworkers. I begged the local police to do a welfare check and it was 4 in the afternoon when they finally went. 

Guess what, she tells him I have been harassing her and he tells me to stop it. The mother has all of us blocked, the child has no phone, and until a little over a week ago, I didn't even know if the child was alive, but I'm harrassing her. No one in Colorado wants to help this child, cps won 't take her so if she talks they will leave her with the mother to be abused. I'm so upset and angry I can't even bear to talk about this in  real life. I feel safe un loading here. I just know they will leave again and I probably won't hear from this child again until she is 18.

If you're still here, thanks for reading.

Love, Janet

36 minutes ago, jjane said:

I begged the local police to do a welfare check and it was 4 in the afternoon when they finally went. 

Guess what, she tells him I have been harassing her and he tells me to stop it. The mother has all of us blocked, the child has no phone, and until a little over a week ago, I didn't even know if the child was alive, but I'm harrassing her. No one in Colorado wants to help this child, cps won 't take her so if she talks they will leave her with the mother to be abused. I'm so upset and angry I can't even bear to talk about this in  real life. I feel safe un loading here. I just know they will leave again and I probably won't hear from this child again until she is 18.

If you're still here, thanks for reading.

Love, Janet

I am sorry Janet. I know its not exactly the same, but I know how you feel regarding the situation with my Great Aunt, you did the right thing with the wellness check. 

If your niece is still going to work/school she will have access to methods to contact you, when is her 18th birthday? I am glad she is at least still around people, the day she turns 18 maybe someone could help her get to you.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

And, so much of that stuff that nobody really wants these days

My husband helped his mom clean out his grandmothers (mom's mother) condo in Florida just before Memorial Day. (Was supposed to happen last Spring but as we all know the world closed down). He got super frustrated with all the stuff she wanted to keep. We've done two big moves and I've definitely learned to cull mercilessly. When we were talking about it later I mentioned (trying not to be morbid) but it kind of sucks that he and his sister (who was begging from afar to throw stuff out) will have to go through all of that and have to clean out so much. She was saving take-out containers, broken funnels and loads of stuff and my husband was pulling his hair out. I do think his mom was irked that we didn't take things but I put my foot down that we are not taking anything, we have more than enough as it is and we have no place to put it. 

He did throw out a ton of records. One of them was West Side Story one of the few musicals that he actively despises that I enjoy. He took a lot of gratification throwing that out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Hi, 

To answer your questions, she turned 16 in February. Colorado does not have an emancipation statute like we do. If she were here she could emancipate herelf as long as she had a way to support herself, including having someone willing to support her. School is out so she no longer has the school computer and she was forced to quit her job by her mother. We can all make complaints to CPS and continue to ask for welfare checks, but her mother, in  the threat to the coworker, said they were moving out of state. DCFS here  would not tell me how the 12 complaints of abuse were resolved, but she ran less than a week after she regained custody, and I know an outside therapist made a complaint after the custody hearing. The mother has always run away when someone made  her mad. I have the stolen credit card bills to prove it. As far as the many people aware of the situation, there were many here who knew what was going on but the judges here do not want to remove children from their mothers.

Also, abused children are frequently too scared to tell people what is happening because in most cases they are returned to the abusive parent while an investigation is going on. This is what happened here. The only reason I got emergency custody is that this was in the middle of Covid, courts were closed to the public, and these things were granted immediately. We got a custody hearing date for a month later. 

The mother is a narcissist who believes the child is an extension of her. She is  not allowed to associate with other teenagers except the ones at work. She has no friends at school, that's why she facetimed me from school every time time she had free time. Unfortunately for the child, she is totally different from her mother and is constantly punished for it.

She has attempted suicide at least ten times here and she told me she had done so once there. She is a strong child but we all have out limits. When they left the new therapist said she saw two outcomes. She would kill herself or her mother would kill her. I thank God neither of those things have happened yet. All I can do is wait for word from her.

Thanks again  for listening. Love, Janet.

@jjane- I am so sorry youre going through this. The "running" doesnt sound surprising- I had two friends that took in nephews November 2019, their egg donor/surrogate was tired of answering to the family about her neglect of the boys and ran out of state in 2018. After she became homeless she finally made a call to her sister. 

The children dont ask to be here. I am very scared for your niece. Scared she will exploited by evil people because she just wants to get away from her mother. 

• Love 2

@MargeGunderson I don’t dream about people on here, but occasionally I get feelings. As though something negative is happening. I pray for it to be resolved well. I also worry about y’all at different times and am grateful when something good happens. I really do care about everyone. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Lilly commercial says “The body you are assigned at birth, shouldn’t determine how well you are cared for.”   So true. They have an offer for insulin at a very reasonable rate, whether you have health insurance or not.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
(edited)

I attended another outdoor concert last night. The band is led by two sisters called Appalachia Rising.  It’s world music with influences from New Orleans, Latin America, Ireland, etc.  It was awesome and we had a great time.  Once again, it’s pod seating with masks, when outside your pod.  Here’s a photo I took.

565C515A-EC74-4A03-9975-0783036DD40A.jpeg

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 13
(edited)

June has not been great. We learned about ten days ago that Dad needed too much care to stay in his memory care facility. We got the call last Wednesday that they had a bed for him at a skilled nursing facility (the one where my mom died--it's a good one) on Friday. I am in California and he is in Indiana, mind you. After much soul-searching and the realization that I could not get anyone to help us empty out his memory care apartment on such short notice and that my help was more critical for that, my sister and I decided that she would drive down (she is 45 miles away) and help him move to the new facility and I would work on planning the clean-out and plan a trip for when I could get that scheduled (which has been a challenge in itself). She was there for hours on Friday and he still was asking her if [her name] was coming, too, evidently thinking she was me. So I guess I got credit for being there? :-( She reports he was whispering to the wall when she left yesterday.

Meanwhile, my best friend's husband has been sick for six years and went to the ER in an ambulance on Tuesday. Sent home with a GP appointment for Wednesday, ended up staying there all day for IVs, sent home again. Went back to the ER Thursday and was finally admitted. And he is now demanding that she stay in the room at all times. Had a meltdown when she was out of the room talking to the social worker, partly about the fact that my friend needs to take more breaks, ironically. He is off his nut from being weaned off psych meds and being on continuous opioid painkillers and now has progressed to lambasting her for affronts mostly imagined, all while insisting she can't leave. I told her that just because his illness is making him be an abusive jerk doesn't ameliorate the fact that he is being one.

ETA: sorry I failed at good news Sunday.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 1

I spent this weekend with my daughter, enjoying my grandchildren. Most of the time it's pretty stressful b/c she has borderline personality disorder and tends to deliberately antagonize the children into meltdowns when I'm there. This time I wouldn't let her place any restrictions on the kids when it came to spending time with me, while backing her up for the normal kid discipline and things were so much smoother. 

I also came home with $100 worth of grocery she bought for me, which was good because I picked up $98 worth of prescription meds before I came home. So, not only will I keep healthy, I'll be eating healthy food this week.

• Love 17

you know, its been a nice weekend here. went to a family thing yesterday and saw  3 of my sisters and lots of littles. saw friends last night and had dinner after attending a church service with them.  today was church again (different church), lunch and shopping with hubby, a long rest after and leftovers for dinner (my fave: mac and cheese from scratch). all in all, a pretty good weekend. next weekend starts about 4 weeks of continuous time with several different grandkids. one comes for a week, then i get him home to texas, grab 2 more and keep them for a weekish and then drive again to new mexico and do the trade off of kids and another comes back with me to stay a while. not sure how he is getting home yet. so, lots of road trip driving, quality time in individual doses and much joy to be had. 

• Love 11

The picture is fuzzy, so I doubt anyone would recognize my grandchildren on the street. I have my Bi-pap mask on & we all slept in the recliner last night.

Sleeping with K & C.png

• Love 20